Session 10 February 2018

Thanks for this inspiring session! I was thinking so much in this area yesterday, was trying to say this in the receivership capability thread yesterday. I'm a nervous writer on this forum so probably didn't make much sense. Interesting how this session came up after. Thanks for sharing!

Wow great session gang! Thanks for sharing :perfect:

(Ark) Okay. Then I was asking at some point about consciousness. And the answer was that I will understand consciousness if I'm able to invert formulation of gravity. But formulation of gravity according to Einstein is based again on space-time, where time is a dimension. So how can I invert something that is wrong from the beginning since it's based on space and time?

A: Replace time with consciousness.

It's hard pick out which line of questioning is most fascinating in this session, but this point really sticks out to me. :read:

Wow! Great session!!! Thank you!

This information comes at a time when it can become a real game changer to the debilitating process that the Western world has imposed to us all...

Thank you for the new session.
And I will read all the recommended books and practice my limited belief thinking mind to open up, so let Universe take care of what ever best for me. Thus no regret, no expectations, just enjoy or overcome whatever encounter now. So adventurous! Wow, more work to do.

Wow is right! A lot of deep info to digest--I will have to read this one over several times to take it all in and give each revelation its due before I start asking questions.
OK, except for one question--what is meant by "moral taste buds?"

I continue to work on the readings and am having NuroOptimal brain training every five days. It all seems very positive for now.
Many thanks Laura and crew for continuing the adventure.

shellycheval said:
Wow is right! A lot of deep info to digest--I will have to read this one over several times to take it all in and give each revelation its due before I start asking questions.
OK, except for one question--what is meant by "moral taste buds?"

I continue to work on the readings and am having NuroOptimal brain training every five days. It all seems very positive for now.
Many thanks Laura and crew for continuing the adventure.

Moral tastebuds is an idea developed by Jonathan Haidt in "The Righteous Mind".

Thank for this very interesting session. I specially loved the answers by the C's "yes yes yes". So, it seem we're on a good path ! (despite all)

I was wondering why the term "faith" had not come into this, only "belief". Now I understand one could have different understanding of the words.

Thank you again :)

Thanks for sharing this great session !

focus on making the changes in the now and not so much focusing on what's wrong, are probably the most practical expressions of what we have been calling The Work

And time as consciousness : so that Space-Consciousness is Being Here and Now, like a child playing...

Thanks for the session! It was a very interesting one, especially the notion of the "true Semites" being a central Asian genotype. I wonder how these are geographically distributed? Are they still mostly in central Asia like the middle east and northern Eurasia? Does the historical Islamophobia and anti-Russian rhetoric have anything to do with this?

Back
Top Bottom