Session 10 February 2018

Q: (L) Well, they said the power for changing reality lies in the belief center of the mind. But then they also said something about emotions. Emotions that are limiting, and then emotions that help to progress... So, maybe the belief that one needs to cultivate - if any - is the belief in unlimited possibilities AND also in the benevolence of the universe and the process. Maybe that's what it is?

A: Yes yes yes!

Thanks for the session! Belief is one of those tricky things connected to the way our brain works. As long as we are human, we have chemical/electrical/societal influences on such beliefs. To learn that we are very much machines inside is the most liberating because it seems daunting to be able to truly be able to grasp unlimited possibilities when our own deep down survival depends on us anticipating the future. A good analogy would be a person who knows that they don't want children, acknowledge that despite that choice, their own hormones can still "want kids".

It reminds me of when the C's said that 4d will be an even playing field. Without those mechanical drivers, some may be lost in confusion and others will be able to explore and learn with a more open curiosity!

Thanks for the session! I'm going to have to read it slowly again, just to take it all in. Fascinating discussion, questions and answers from the C's. Might be the one I find the most fascinating after all these years and that is a lot to say.

It is interesting that I used to have a lot more fear surrounding what just might be in store in terms of the C's saying "wait and see." I think the reason why is that I have not had the open child-like view of things of unlimited possibility as described in the session. It is only in the last year or so (and a fair amount more recently) that I started to let go of my rigid thinking and worst case scenario type thoughts. Think I have definitely been restricting things with this and my underlying fearful view and take of the world and reality.

Thank you Laura and crew for a fascinating session with so many avenues of inquiry. Definitely needs several readings on my part to take everything in.

Thanks for the really fascinating session! I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of results we get with the reading and neurofeedback training.

Thank you for the session - fascinating as always!

On Space/Time, good one; space-consciousness, dump time out of the connection. Nice discussion on belief centers etc. too.

whitecoast said:
Thanks for the session! It was a very interesting one, especially the notion of the "true Semites" being a central Asian genotype. I wonder how these are geographically distributed? Are they still mostly in central Asia like the middle east and northern Eurasia? Does the historical Islamophobia and anti-Russian rhetoric have anything to do with this?
Good point... thus the question about 'true semite' applying to the Ashkenazis, given their location of empire of Kazaria in the Black Sea/Caspian Sea area.... compared to those of the 'chosen' status and later genetic 'Semitic' race as the Palestinians... locals after the Aryans passed through or left behinds? Wouldn't the Ashkenazis be part of the whole push from East Asia towards Europe and the Fertile Crescent... after that comet/plague activity in the region that stopped the Byzantine resurgence? Like many words, their true meaning has been 'lost in translation'.
--
The time question reminded me of the analogy of the ... can't think of the word... slide projector tray... each life/incarnation a slide... time as a reference between each and others.... logos and Logos... another analogy used by Ra I think it was, is the incarnation as a film... as a work in progress, always subject to change, but whose end is already established... just 'variable'.... same with each slide in the tray... for every logos/Logos.

----
Made me wonder why no question of Mars density status was ever asked... wasn't it past 3d when the interactions with Venus began?

gdpetti said:
whitecoast said:
Thanks for the session! It was a very interesting one, especially the notion of the "true Semites" being a central Asian genotype. I wonder how these are geographically distributed? Are they still mostly in central Asia like the middle east and northern Eurasia? Does the historical Islamophobia and anti-Russian rhetoric have anything to do with this?
Good point... thus the question about 'true semite' applying to the Ashkenazis, given their location of empire of Kazaria in the Black Sea/Caspian Sea area.... compared to those of the 'chosen' status and later genetic 'Semitic' race as the Palestinians... locals after the Aryans passed through or left behinds? Wouldn't the Ashkenazis be part of the whole push from East Asia towards Europe and the Fertile Crescent... after that comet/plague activity in the region that stopped the Byzantine resurgence? Like many words, their true meaning has been 'lost in translation'.
--
The time question reminded me of the analogy of the ... can't think of the word... slide projector tray... each life/incarnation a slide... time as a reference between each and others.... logos and Logos... another analogy used by Ra I think it was, is the incarnation as a film... as a work in progress, always subject to change, but whose end is already established... just 'variable'.... same with each slide in the tray... for every logos/Logos.

----
Made me wonder why no question of Mars density status was ever asked... wasn't it past 3d when the interactions with Venus began?

Maybe Paul was right when he wrote: "For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh. But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that which is of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter; and his praise is not from men, but from God." I.e., at this point in human history, it's probably wrong to look for some kind of racial essentialism. Genes are mixed and spread. The true "Jews" or "Semites" are those with conscience.

Back
Top Bottom