Romantic Fiction, Reality Shaping and The Work

I don't think it was necessary to mount such a hot sauce to accompany what was just a simple example to unblock like a kôan moment, the normal progression from the bottom to the top by going in this situation from the top to the bottom of these young people.
Possible.
However, I have another philosophy. Say what you know, and give them to choose/use of the information. Whatever it would be.

“The Law of One book 5, pages 110,
Questioner: Can you tell me the most appropriate method in attempting to alleviate the instruments physical problems?

Ra: I am Ra. The basic material has been covered before concerning the nurturing of this Instrument. We recapitulate: the exercise according to ability, not to exceed appropriate parameters, the nutrition, the social intercourse with companions,
the sexual activity in green ray or above, and in general, the sharing of the distortions of this group’s individual experiences in an helpful, loving manner
These things are being accomplished with what we consider great harmony, given the density in which you dance. The specific attention and activities, with which those with physical complex distortions may alleviate these distortions, are known to this instrument.”

For me, the Ra-Material is not easy to understand.
So, the meaning of “method to alleviate the physical problems.”
All I can think about it means that ‘if person truly love other person from one’s own heart/green ray, then that sexual activity with the person would able to cure physical problems?’
Maybe someone can interpret better way

Ark was once giving a little talk about sex to some young fellows and later told me part of what he had said to them. These guys were entertaining the idea that sex was "non-spiritual" and urges should be suppressed and stamped out. So he pointed out that the Cs had said that the STO profile was to be able to give ALL to one who asks. Then he asked: "what if your wife/partner asks/wants/needs you to make love all night? Can you do it?"

Hay Ark, I know my wife would want me to give my ALL to a full day of windows, bathrooms, and floors! :thup: She says floorplay is better than foreplay! :rotfl: I'm thinking that sex energy is being used up with housework! As long as the house is messy I do not have to worry about an ALL nighter.:lol2:

So, for whatever reason, Untouched did hit close to home enough for me to dissociate...into one of the sex scenes, of course. Without going into a lot of graphic details, my sexual arousal was so hyperstimulated by the scene that was depicted, I was so "into it," that when the couple reached their final climax I was on the edge. When I finished I felt liberated, and after a brief period of rest I felt more vivacious and seated in my body. It was unlike almost all previous sessions doing...that...where I'd come to regard it as a necessary expellation of fluids on par with defecation and felt drained afterwards. So there was that, for what it's worth.

As for the rest of these replies... I'll start here:
Is that really so? In this world, no sex = no life, no creation (what a revelation, lol). You will tell me the aim is to get out of here - of this STS, material, evil world. But reread this:
You seem to be under the impression that I'm totally against sex, whereas I've stated repeatedly that I'm not. I'm against what I consider to be meaningless sex, which is sex that is purely hedonistic or does not transduce higher energies. This is going to make this post very long, but I've collected some of my writings over the years on this topic to give you the context to understand my position on this. In this first post I even allude to my conception of sex in 4D (surprise, I don't think it goes away) and I imagine that the 3D STO version would be similar, just maybe a bit more physical.
Well, I'll throw my two cents into this thread just to get my own personal perspective out there and see what everyone thinks.

I pondered the "total celibacy" thing a lot since I read it over 10 years ago. At the time, I was dealing with the rapid onset of a very potent mechanical sex drive and was trying to figure out what to do with it. Actually I've always had what I consider to be three sex drives. There's the base level one which constantly whispers in my ear, "Sex, sex, sex! Want it! Need it! Gotta have it!" I consider this to be the General Law/Predator's Mind talking and not something that should be given much credence. In fact, it rather annoys me. The second drive is a need to feel close to someone, to not be alone and curl up into their bosom. I consider this level to still be fundamentally mechanical, with perhaps a few higher level things mixed in. The third drive has to do with being able to totally trust someone and have them be able to totally trust you; to be in that ecstatic flow where you can be all that you are and the other person can share all that they are without walls or masks. This drive does not have the same urgency as the other two, and exists more as an ideal than a compulsion.

I decided that if I ever wanted to aspire to anything higher than "dirty" animalistic sex that basically enslaves anyone who partakes in it, drive#1 needed to go. Also, I had read that total celibacy was the ticket to spirituality, so suppression must be the way to go, right? Well, long story short, it didn't really work, and I don't see how anyone could do that long term without totally frying their system. The sex energy is just way too much. After I got more into the Work, I read about the sublimation of sex. My current understanding is that when the magnetic center is perfected, everything can be consciously subordinated to drive#3. It would follow that the desire for sexual relations would drop as it comes more under conscious control, but I don't think it goes to zero.

The thing is all of these drives interpenetrate and have their purpose, and I really can't conceive of a total fulfillment of drive#3 without some form of sexual expression. There is nothing wrong or dirty about trying to find some genuine intimate connection and the sex act is one of the best ways we have to achieve that level of openness if both partners are striving to achieve that polar opposite sort of relationship.

Another point about that answer of "total celibacy" comes in the way the question was asked. It seemed a lot of the lead up to the question had to do with orgasm. Indeed, before I read Cupid's Poisoned Arrow, I thought that sex=orgasm, even if I didn't think it was the be all end all of intimacy. Orgasm is a bit of a different animal, I think, and should really be treated with extreme caution. All of the studies about what it does to the body and how it delivers such a huge high suggests to me at least that it should be generally avoided. However, even on that point I think there is a little flexibility depending on context. Then there is this:
Q: (L) So, you're saying that people get born in 4D?
A: Yes. When did we say otherwise?
Q: (L) Well, you didn't. I was just not sure.
(Chu) Well, with changes in physicality, you'd think people could avoid the normal human birth, with the pain...
A: It's just a bit more intense in some ways.

I think that if you can still get pregnant, it is the result of some form of sex act. I think that people tend to forget that 4D is still a physical density and there must still be biological processes that go on there, even if the emphasis is more on the energetic exchanges rather than physical side of things. I think "as above so below" applies here and it is in error to think that sex just goes away after 3D. Now it most likely is a much more rarified version that we might not recognize from a purely 3D standpoint. I imagined it as some sort of soul fusion where the two energy fields become completely entangled and you have two beings occupying the same space and fully connected to each other's thoughts in the moment. Based on the exchange with Pierre, this ability sort of exists in 3D in potential, but I think that it encounters more problems because the coarser physical nature of reality here creates limitations to the level of integration the energy fields can achieve.

I'm also reminded of a part of Gnosis II where Mouravieff conjectures about the rapid population increase in modern times being a result of all the souls that had incarnated during this cycle wanting to get a shot at experiencing the transition to the next cycle. Obviously this population expansion requires a lot of sex. While I'm not entirely convinced it's true, I'd never thought of it that way and it does make sense. If this transition is the really big show that the Cassiopaeans make it out to be, with the possibility of going to 4D, it would make sense that everyone would try to grab a seat and maximize their potential to evolve from it. A means has to be provided for that depending on your level of density. I think it's an interesting thought experiment in showing how humanity's base behaviors might actually be utilized by higher spiritual principles to achieve a specific aim, at the very least.

I think the total celibacy thing was a little off the mark as Laura hinted at in the beginning of the thread, and/or it was a result of a too narrow understanding of what sex can actually be. Sex as it is commonly practiced is basically the act of possessing and controlling orgasm, and I think that is what we're supposed to be celibate from. I think cutting of all physical intimacy is the artificial creation of a wall that ensures close relationships never get past a certain point. Physical intimacy is a bridge to higher levels of intimacy and even in the next density I believe it still has a paraphysical component. Denying this bridge to whatever more refined form exists in the next density because it's "spiritual" is taking oneself in the opposite direction, I think. If I had the intellectual and emotional rapport with someone, I see no reason not to explore the sexual aspect of it, it's just another layer of bonding. The "it's anti-spiritual" argument just doesn't make any sense to me.

I suppose I should add here that I've never had sex or any remotely intimate experience other than some rather rushed exploratory touching episodes in my teens. So it is all basically conjecture on my part, however from my current level of understanding, I believe what I've said here to be the most accurate interpretation of the place of sex in my life, at least. While sex has had a primarily negative effect on people I observe in my life, in my opinion, I think it can be repurposed and consciously directed to fulfill higher ideals. Perhaps this is how it is supposed be used. If we're supposed to be moving past this density, I believe we're supposed to be discerning how to apply something like sex in different situations, which in itself is neither positive or negative, instead of making broad categorical judgments.
Yes, I am sexually frustrated that I still have to deal with drive #1, but I simply have to indulge it as a simple fact of my biology, and it is often released in low level masturbatory activity; I have no choice. My attitudes towards drive #1 have vacillated a bit between greater or lesser suppression over the years in an attempt to find a way to circumvent it. The most recent experience with the book was a bit of an oddity that I will have to reflect on. Levels 2 and 3 can never be fulfilled by any means because I don't have a partner. This is how I arrive at ideas like "eliminating sex from my reality." I would not expect to go straight to level 3 if I ever had a partner, but it would need to have a mixture of all 3 in order to accomplish what I want to. The books do seem to all somehow get to level 3, but I find the quality of it to be a bit inconsistent. Perhaps when I get to the less sexy ones there will be more comprehensive explanation. I don't find the books useless, I can use certain ideas from the books to envision how I would personally get to level 3, and they hold certain pearls of wisdom regarding how to approach certain practical everyday issues, but the books themselves are just a band-aid and will not solve the underlying problem. As for whipping myself with fresh nettles, there was a time in 2013-2014 where such a course of action would have been seriously considered. I was really trying out that graduate to 4D via total celibacy thing and was failing miserably at purging all sexual thoughts.

The next 3 posts deal with drive#1 and base urges.
Well, as we were discussing on another thread, the rules of the game have been modified by those who have an interest in making the game harder than it needs to be in order to farm people's suffering. One example that relates to this thread in my mind, is the dichotomy between the mating program and the bonding program, as discussed in Cupid's Poisoned Arrow. Why do we have this hardwired desire to be moderately promiscuous and spread our DNA around via "hot sex," which becomes miserable once the hormones burn out, while the only thing that will give us emotional/spiritual satisfaction is a more or less monogamous relationship that is based on bonding sex which goes against the body's normal drives and doesn't produce as many offspring? Assuming humanity was designed by some rational creative force, why couldn't the two be combined in some way that would lead to less suffering? Why isn't bonding sex the default paradigm, with perhaps a little bit of "wildness" thrown in there to make sure the population maintains a certain size without the hormonal crash? It makes no sense to me unless you consider it from a 4DSTS perspective, then it makes perfect sense. It seems our bodies were intentionally designed to keep us within as narrow a range as possible, while maximizing the potential for suffering, which of course feeds the moon rather nicely. To paraphrase the Pleiadans in Bringers of the Dawn, these new creator gods are certainly a lot different from the old ones.
I wonder if this has anything to do with why some religious figures became obsessed with "sins of the flesh" and how the flesh always seems to be at odds with the spirit, where I don't see any reason why it has to be that way. Maybe some shamans in prehistorical times had knowledge that our bodies were created by 4D STS, and if left to their own devices they always serve as an attractor to lock one into that reality. A body that can love and form meaningful relationships is unnecessary to the design function of humanity. Why would 4D STS waste energy on unnecessary features which may in fact serve to undermine their control? In fact, a fickle humanity that is prone to lots of unnecessary strife probably provides better nourishment for them. This is the "secret" that most evolutionists of the intelligent design school cannot bear to face.

On the other hand, the souls retain some vestige of the "lost light" which can cause DNA alterations and that is what the STO beings plug into to remind us that "you can always go home." That is why STS fights so fervently to stamp out any inkling of something higher that does not fit into their materialist paradigm. If the pathway is ever discovered it could undo their intricately planned, hundred thousand year old plan. And this is the context in which I view this whole radical masculinism/radical feminism thing. These are just shockwaves from shells being fired in the thought-war. It really is surreal to watch the alien invasion going on in real time right under everyone's nose.
Yes, I was focusing on the physical race. While I think there are some creators which "predate" Orion STS, these are not very relevant to our current condition. The Orion Union design is unrecognizable from the earlier design, other than maybe a superficial resemblance and a few redundancies 4D STO may have hidden in the code that 4D STS hasn't figured out yet.
The fact that what really should be the most intimate act which serves as a bridge to spiritual potentials and the deepest soul union possible in 3D comes along with this dopamine cycle which actually destroys intimacy preoccupied my mind quite a bit. I thought that whatever consciousness came up with that had to be rather cruel and sadistic. This struck me as one of the 4D STS "improvements" that was added to whatever sexual expression existed in the 3D STO realm and turned it against its original function. Scottie wrote about how the NWO is trying to destroy relations between men and women and functioning genders through post-modernism and covid-19 totalitarianism, why wouldn't 4D STS program something like that into our basic design by sabatoging anything that rises beyond the level of keeping the farm supplied with fresh meat? It is here where the determination between meaningful and meaningless sex is very important. On the other hand, 4D STS is not smart enough to control everything, and part of the role of the books in my mind, at least in potential, was to go in through one of the "back doors" in the program and reconnect some filaments behind the scenes that actually execute the 4D STO coding.
I made that firm decision 7y ago and was at peace with it. I had enough experiences and decided how if I can't find a man who can give back what I'm ready to give, then it was not worth it.
Well, this brings back an interesting memory, considering you're concerned about my fearfulness. The girl whom I accidentally caressed in the hall in my previous post, told me once "I think I know where we're headed, but when I give myself I give all. I love unconditionally and I expect that in return." Now the logic sticklers may notice that it's not unconditional if there's a condition attached, but I actually thought that was a perfectly reasonable request. Still, that was very heavy for an 18 year old. I ended up saying nothing and staring at the ground because I wasn't sure that I could do it. We had gone from talking about aliens, psychic experiences, and dream journeys for fun and as a way of keeping each other company to unconditional love in about 3 months. Shortly after we met, she got on this tangent about me being too disconnected from my feelings and she was going to show me the value of feeling my heart. I thought this was rather odd since she was technically already in a relationship and fought it for awhile, but eventually ended up kind of falling for her regardless. I'd never met anyone in real life I could talk so freely about all of my weird interests who seemed like they could feel everything I was thinking before I articulated it, before or since. She had the electric touch that set me on fire with just the most casual brush, I have never felt anything like that before or since either. Towards the end, the sexual desire was so strong that the desire to be inside her radiated through every cell in my body, and not just in a sexual way. I wanted to do it in a mind melding consciousness fusing way and I saw sex as just a way to get there. I didn't have any idea how I was going to do that. I was an awkward kid who was more uncomfortable with sex than now, and I had no experience articulating feelings I didn't have any experience with before. I knew that after she married her boyfriend we had to end it, and after we parted ways it felt like part of my soul had been ripped out. "Feeling my heart" was what made life worth living, and now it was gone. Thank God that relationship never became sexual and I had that level of intimacy ripped out of me too.
We are here to learn through owning these bodies, our mind and our heart. To experience fully. If you are too afraid to do any part of it, then STS has already won.
That heartbreak was never really resolved. For awhile I thought I could try again with someone else; do it better under better circumstances. The more I learned about relationships and how they usually fall apart, the more I lost hope. Some years later when I was contemplating suicide and taking account of all the things that made life worth living vs not worth living, the outcome of this whole drama unsurprisingly fell on the side of not worth living. I decided that I did not want to commit suicide, but certain adjustments needed to be made. I would rather have no emotions at all than feel that. I put a mental block around the experience and replaced it with a sort of numbness. This brings us more or less to the present day.

It is said that at a certain level of understanding we gain the ability to choose our suffering and this is why I am rather aggressive about pre-screening any potential mates. I've observed too much from watching other people take on non-collinear relationships to risk another heartbreak which I quite possibly won't survive. For awhile I didn't want to meet anyone at all and just hoped it would all go away. The person has to be involved in some version of what we do here, a Castaneda or Marciniak follower would probably be close enough, but I don't have much appetite for taking risks on more or less random people. Then if we had similar ideals and no major lifestyle conflicts, I would give it a chance. Otherwise, things continue on more or less as they always have. I'll survive and there's more important things to worry about.
Are there any circumstances where you could picture yourself in a relationship? If not in this life then maybe in a future life?
Sure, I can fantasize about alternate realities where things are not run by a bunch of NWO psychos, people are more psychic, and you don't have a world where everything is owned by a bunch of lowest common denominator materialists whom you are enslaved to some degree for your very subsistence. That opens lots of doors. Being a rich dukish type with unlimited money and nearly unlimited time to while away opens a door or two, but I don't think money on its own makes a huge difference.

As for the present reality, so many things would have to come together in just the right way that I see the odds as rather long. I seem to have a lot of "needs," and I don't see why I should think to burden someone else with them. If someone wanted to take them on fine, but unless you're just some super altruistic person, why would you? I can deal with my own problems, I don't have to have anyone else.

Last edited:
As for the present reality, so many things would have to come together in just the right way that I see the odds as rather long.
People are generally terrible with probabilities. If you try, at least it's possible; if you don't try, it won't happen. Also, the universe sometimes helps you, but you've got to do you part first. You know, pay, a lot, in advance.

I think you have one thing right that I wish I did. The right woman would appreciate that you saved yourself until after marriage.

I would rather have no emotions at all than feel that. I put a mental block around the experience and replaced it with a sort of numbness. This brings us more or less to the present day.
You were hurt once when you loved and it didn't work out. I don't think the answer is to shut yourself off from ever loving again.

Dogs say cats love too much, are irresponsible,
are changeable, marry too many wives,
desert their children, chill all dinner tables
with tales of their nine lives.
Well, they are lucky. Let them be
nine-lived and contradictory,
curious enough to change, prepared to pay
the cat price, which is to die
and die again and again,
each time with no less pain.
A cat minority of one
is all that can be counted on
to tell the truth. And what cats have to tell
on each return from hell
is this: that dying is what the living do,
that dying is what the loving do,
and that dead dogs are those who do not know
that dying is what, to live, each has to do.

As for the present reality, so many things would have to come together in just the right way that I see the odds as rather long.
And still there is life all around us, the creation was not a result of a Big Bang and a long series of "odds". Every moment so many processes take place in our bodies, but what are the odds of that being put together in the first place, or of them functioning together in a surprisingly well-adjusted unity? If one says the odds are low, it is statistically speaking not entirely wrong, but the theory of statics assumes true randomness, and there is just so much more to life than statistics.

That heartbreak was never really resolved. For a while I thought I could try again with someone else; do it better under better circumstances. The more I learned about relationships and how they usually fall apart, the more I lost hope.
From your brief description, it seems the fleeting interaction might be a few stellar magnitudes above what many may get to know of in a lifetime, so I understand why your hopes are low. Through this person, the Universe taught you something. Could it be that part of healing is to be grateful to the Universe? The woman or the circumstances that moved in your brief encounter was a teacher of a significant capacity. Are you grateful, or do you try to shut down the whole event and wished it had never happened? In life, we meet so many people, with some we have no contact later, all that may be left is a memory. The memory may have an emotional charge, it may have a feeling associated with it, it may be subject to the coloring from other events, to interpretations and reinterpretations. This is not insignificant, and if we do not exist in isolation. can it be ruled out that our healing also affects others?

If someone wanted to take them on fine, but unless you're just some super altruistic person, why would you? I can deal with my own problems, I don't have to have anyone else.
Perhaps, but read yourself again and consider leaving the door ajar.
Apparently my "emotional body," or "higher self," or whatever it is that I talk to when I have these things was getting tired of the BS and decided to make its presence known.

"How can sharing in the love of the Creator not be pleasurable," the foreign thought process asked sharply.
"Love? Are you crazy? That kind of love doesn't exist on this planet, at least not in quantities worth mentioning. The Cassiopaeans themselves said that almost no one finds love in this world. Sex is a physical craving focused on the self," I responded.
"Nonsense! You pleasure yourself by giving the pleasure you desire to another. Do you expect to spend the rest of you life masturbating? Is that your answer? Talk about pleasuring the self."
"Well..."
"No wells."
"What am I supposed to do? Walk up to some girl and be like, 'hey, want to try out some cosmic sex? I don't know much about it, but I have a few ideas.' 'Yeah Neil, I've been waiting for someone to ask me that, let's go.' Give me a freaking break."
"You have to start somewhere."
"No. I can't be vulnerable. I can't let someone else entrust their vulnerability to me. The most likely outcome is pain and despondency for both of us."
Where is your faith? Is that what you're going to tell your polar opposite while you wave them away into the darkness, condemning yourself in the process?"
"I don't have faith...in that. This conversation is over."
"Soon you may not have a choice."
"La-la-la. Conversation over, not listening."
Writing in a diary or a logbook of some description might be of help in supporting the continuation. Perhaps tender sprouts will need additional reflection, creativity, and care to grow and to blossom.

All I can think about it means that ‘if person truly love other person from one’s own heart/green ray, then that sexual activity with the person would able to cure physical problems?’
Maybe someone can interpret better way.

Funny, thinking it notable that the first two paintings selected, in this thread, had presented 'the lady' in blue;

Followed by a luscious green, reminded me of Ra also;

Ra: I am Ra. With the green-ray transfer of energy you now come to the great turning point sexually as well as in each other mode of experience. The green ray may then be turned outward, the entity then giving rather than receiving...it will be noted that once green-ray energy transfer has been achieved by two mind/body/spirits in mating, the further rays are available without both entities having the necessity to progress equally. Thus a blue-ray vibrating entity or indigo-ray vibrating entity whose other ray vibrations are clear may share that energy with the green-ray other-self, thus acting as catalyst for the continued learn/teaching of the other-self. Until an other-self reaches green ray, such energy transfers through the rays is not possible...

Ra: ...If the energies have flowed so that love is made whole, green-ray transfer has taken place...the negative or female, as you call it, drawing the energy from the roots of the beingness up through the energy centers, thus being physically revitalized; the positive, or male polarity, as it is deemed in your illusion, finding in this energy transfer an inspiration which satisfies and feeds the spirit portion of the body/mind/spirit complex, thus both being polarized and releasing the excess of that which each has in abundance by nature of intelligent energy, that is, negative/intuitive, positive/physical energies as you may call them...

'Intercourse' between the knight and his lady then seemingly, to me anyway, apart from being a rather magical illustration, also possibly more than allegorical and an inextricable/equivalent pre-requisite for progress towards 4D STO on a macro scale?

63.25 Questioner: Then at some time in the future the fourth-density sphere will be fully activated. What is the difference between full activation and partial activation for this sphere?

Ra: I am Ra. At this time the cosmic influxes are conducive to true-color green core particles being formed and material of this nature thus being formed. However, there is a mixture of the yellow-ray and green-ray environments at this time necessitating the birthing of transitional mind/body/spirit complex types of energy distortions. At full activation of the true-color green density of love the planetary sphere will be solid and inhabitable upon its own and the birthing that takes place will have been transformed through the process of time, shall we say, to the appropriate type of vehicle to appreciate in full the fourth-density planetary environment. At this nexus the green-ray environment exists to a far greater extent in time/space than in space/time.

Anyhoo...have finally, grindingly, managed to finish 'Seven Nights' which was rather bittersweet (without touching on the excruciating formulaic) and a bit of a letdown tbh. As unfortunately by about night 5 the character of Sidonie had reminded me so strongly of my first love, that I then spent the rest of the novella picturing her as a leggy, blonde valkyrie - which sort of blew the 'dream girl / positive use of imagination' concept out the window.

That being said, the flutters of wistfulness their 'lovemaking' engendered was certainly a pleasant reminder of the paradigm shattering ability of reciprocated love at an early age, the novice experience of participating in the glory of feminine climax yada yada yada. Though gotta say the thoroughly illogical reaction by both Sidonie and Jonas after 'you know what' was shared - was a touch too much.

But seeing as Laura had set these books as homework, figured that was the point - and being forensic, can certainly see myself in Jonas' bloody-mindedness...ouch :-)

Also was VERY glad that 'The Perfect Man' (with a dog named Sirius) had showed up shortly beforehand to pique the interest and that @Scottie has mentioned the series deepens.

On to 'A Rakes Midnight Kiss'.

Perhaps one could compare it to visual art as a tool of divination, as seen most famously in the cards of Tarot that can inspire a sensitive mind familiar with their overall significance to access information specific to a situation in question. Did William Burton go through a similar process before deciding on the choice and interpretation of the motive in his painting?

G'day thorbiorn,

Strikes as interesting that the three paintings suggested so far all feature 'stairs' I find.

As it happens rising 'clockwise' in Burton's piece?

Ra: ...When the magical personality has been seated in the green-ray energy center for healing work the energy then may be seen to be the crystalline center through which body energy is channeled. Thus this particular form of healing uses both the energy of the adept and the energy of the upward spiraling light. As the green-ray center becomes more brilliant, and we would note this brilliance does not imply over-activation but rather crystallization, the energy of the green-ray center of the body complex spirals twice; firstly, clockwise from the green-ray energy center to the right shoulder, through the head, the right elbow, down through the solar plexus, and to the left hand. This sweeps all the body complex energy into a channel which then rotates the great circle clockwise again...

💚

As for the present reality, so many things would have to come together in just the right way that I see the odds as rather long. I seem to have a lot of "needs," and I don't see why I should think to burden someone else with them. If someone wanted to take them on fine, but unless you're just some super altruistic person, why would you? I can deal with my own problems, I don't have to have anyone else.

I think/hope that I finally understand your point of view and I admire your open and honest post.

It also seems to me that you left yourself with two options: either to engage with drive#1 urges or to be abstinent.
Well maybe you don’t have to choose either; we know so far that if we put an intent to the Universe with our open minds and hearts, Universe will respond to our needs.
If that is what a person wants.
Maybe the person you meet won’t know about Castaneda or C’s or any of this Work but still you two will find that special affection and she might actually found this Work because of you.
There are million possibilities.

Laura said in The Wave Ch. 27:
I was seeing that over and over again I had been told I must drink the water and not the oil because it was the only rational choice, and I was rejecting that control. I was essentially choosing to drink neither, preferring to seek further for the ideal “living water”. And it was only in myself that I found it. It was in my power to choose to continue to create rather than seek return and oblivion.
I think this can apply not only to whether person decides on sto/sts polarity but it applies also to general view on life.

Also for some reason, your post reminded me of the movie „Mr.Nobody“:

So, like in the movie, you don’t have to choose how you will live your life (sorry for spoilers) and be afraid of the broken heart; maybe you can leave it to the Universe and just react to the opportunity if/when it comes along.

I think/hope that I finally understand your point of view and I admire your open and honest post.

It also seems to me that you left yourself with two options: either to engage with drive#1 urges or to be abstinent.
Well maybe you don’t have to choose either; we know so far that if we put an intent to the Universe with our open minds and hearts, Universe will respond to our needs.
If that is what a person wants.
Maybe the person you meet won’t know about Castaneda or C’s or any of this Work but still you two will find that special affection and she might actually found this Work because of you.
There are million possibilities.

Laura said in The Wave Ch. 27:

I think this can apply not only to whether person decides on sto/sts polarity but it applies also to general view on life.

Also for some reason, your post reminded me of the movie „Mr.Nobody“:

So, like in the movie, you don’t have to choose how you will live your life (sorry for spoilers) and be afraid of the broken heart; maybe you can leave it to the Universe and just react to the opportunity if/when it comes along.
I have been trying to balance a very strong programming for several years and that is from my knowledge of a "negative" character.

The "impulses" are very strong and there is always a justification for "falling".

Today I woke up somewhat sad, because I am not making progress in "balancing" this.

I enter the forum and the first post I read is yours and it has been as if my soul received a "shower" and little by little I felt better.

The lesson will continue but "now" I have learned something and I am going to "act".

Simply thanks.
:hug:

That heartbreak was never really resolved.

In my experience there are some heartbreaks that never do fully resolve. That's part of life and part of what makes us who we are. Its what separates us from psychopaths.

He who learns must suffer
And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget
Falls drop by drop upon the heart,
And in our own despair, against our will,
Comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.
Agamemnon, Aeschylus

Sure, I can fantasize about alternate realities where things are not run by a bunch of NWO psychos, people are more psychic, and you don't have a world where everything is owned by a bunch of lowest common denominator materialists whom you are enslaved to some degree for your very subsistence. That opens lots of doors. Being a rich dukish type with unlimited money and nearly unlimited time to while away opens a door or two, but I don't think money on its own makes a huge difference.

Even if what you say about the world that we live in is true, even if it is true that it is such a dark and terrible place, that is only part of the truth. There is light in this world, there is beauty and there are good people.

Why couldn't you be a "rich dukish type"? If you could set aside all of your logical objections and wave your magic wand is that something you would want? Money could make a huge difference. If you truly want to help people (and yourself) lots of money is a good way to do it. You clearly have a very sharp mind so there's no reason why you couldn't aspire to that if you wanted to.

What if its not about the odds? As hlat says, if you don't even try you are guaranteed to fail.

If you find the right person they may want to be "burdened" with your "needs", that's part of what a relationship is about, we burden each other. I assume from your posts that you would want the other person to aspire to STO, even if they may not call it as such, so doesn't that mean giving to the other person? If you were in an STO candidate relationship you would give to each other, you would give time and emotional support and you would give with your actions. Love is more than a feeling, it is a verb and it involves a lot of doing, IMO when you love someone else you show it with your actions.

This is something that I'm learning and striving to be better at, so don't take this as some kind of gospel from a relationship/love expert, I'm just sharing my experience. I agree with @Mari, there are a million possibilities and I don't have an agenda for you either way, just trying to share my experience fwiw.

Well, this brings back an interesting memory, considering you're concerned about my fearfulness. The girl whom I accidentally caressed in the hall in my previous post, told me once "I think I know where we're headed, but when I give myself I give all. I love unconditionally and I expect that in return." Now the logic sticklers may notice that it's not unconditional if there's a condition attached, but I actually thought that was a perfectly reasonable request. Still, that was very heavy for an 18 year old. I ended up saying nothing and staring at the ground because I wasn't sure that I could do it. We had gone from talking about aliens, psychic experiences, and dream journeys for fun and as a way of keeping each other company to unconditional love in about 3 months. Shortly after we met, she got on this tangent about me being too disconnected from my feelings and she was going to show me the value of feeling my heart. I thought this was rather odd since she was technically already in a relationship and fought it for awhile, but eventually ended up kind of falling for her regardless. I'd never met anyone in real life I could talk so freely about all of my weird interests who seemed like they could feel everything I was thinking before I articulated it, before or since. She had the electric touch that set me on fire with just the most casual brush, I have never felt anything like that before or since either. Towards the end, the sexual desire was so strong that the desire to be inside her radiated through every cell in my body, and not just in a sexual way. I wanted to do it in a mind melding consciousness fusing way and I saw sex as just a way to get there. I didn't have any idea how I was going to do that. I was an awkward kid who was more uncomfortable with sex than now, and I had no experience articulating feelings I didn't have any experience with before. I knew that after she married her boyfriend we had to end it, and after we parted ways it felt like part of my soul had been ripped out. "Feeling my heart" was what made life worth living, and now it was gone. Thank God that relationship never became sexual and I had that level of intimacy ripped out of me too.

I wanted to add a thank you for sharing this story. It is quite beautiful and it speaks to the depth of feeling that you're capable of.

Some years later when I was contemplating suicide and taking account of all the things that made life worth living vs not worth living, the outcome of this whole drama unsurprisingly fell on the side of not worth living. I decided that I did not want to commit suicide, but certain adjustments needed to be made. I would rather have no emotions at all than feel that. I put a mental block around the experience and replaced it with a sort of numbness. This brings us more or less to the present day.

I think its good that you did what you needed to do at the time to go on living and I'm glad you're here today. You're really showing a great deal of courage with your willingness to discuss this and to be so open about it.

“The Law of One book 5, pages 110,
Questioner: Can you tell me the most appropriate method in attempting to alleviate the instruments physical problems?

Ra: I am Ra. The basic material has been covered before concerning the nurturing of this Instrument. We recapitulate: the exercise according to ability, not to exceed appropriate parameters, the nutrition, the social intercourse with companions,
the sexual activity in green ray or above, and in general, the sharing of the distortions of this group’s individual experiences in an helpful, loving manner
These things are being accomplished with what we consider great harmony, given the density in which you dance. The specific attention and activities, with which those with physical complex distortions may alleviate these distortions, are known to this instrument.”

Maybe someone can interpret better way
This was in reference to Carla's recurring health issues at the time, including lack of physical energy, arthritis, and perhaps some more, I believe. So I don't think Ra was suggesting that sex would cure her problems, only to replenish her energy stores and perhaps help alleviate some of the pain. gnosisxsophia shared some more excerpts above that go into more detail about the nature of the energy transfers Ra is talking about. (Here's a compilation of all the references.) Here's one more where they differentiate between the energies transfered by female and male (and thus why such transfers are only possible with a heterosexual couple):

Due to the veiling process the energy transferred from male to female is different than that transferred from female to male. Due to the polarity difference of the mind/body/spirit complexes of male and female the male stores physical energy, the female mental and mental/emotional energy. When third-density sexual energy transfer is completed the male will have offered the discharge of physical energy. The female is, thereby, refreshed, having far less physical vitality. At the same time, if you will use this term, the female discharges the efflux of its stored mental and mental/emotional energy, thereby offering inspiration, healing, and blessing to the male which by nature is less vital in this area.

And that reminds me of the C's quote:

A man draws his energy for battle from his "lady fair." When he has this energy, he is supposed to utilize it not only for battle, but also for "building the castle”. When there is any break in the chain, he not only loses his "battle energy" but also his castle. Why do you think the legends of the "grail" speak of these things? And also fairy stories? A true warrior cannot be strong against the enemy without the lady. The lady cannot provide the energy without the castle and the "bower" of love.

Greetings Neil.

I knew that after she married her boyfriend we had to end it, and after we parted ways it felt like part of my soul had been ripped out. "Feeling my heart" was what made life worth living, and now it was gone. Thank God that relationship never became sexual and I had that level of intimacy ripped out of me too.

When we are deeply hurt by people in whom we placed our trust, maybe it feels like a part of our soul is being ripped out, but perhaps that’s not what actually happens? What if in truth our soul is stretching, widening, to be able to contain that huge terrible emotion? And in so doing, it creates more space for all the other emotions to be felt more, in quality, quantity and depth. I don't think it is a coincidence, from ancient times to today, that men and women of true understanding of the human nature, consciousness and the cosmos that surrounded them, have spoken of suffering as a necessity and catalyst to human growth.

We can and do choose to close our hearts to suffering of course. We can will it to a corner of our being, build all necessary forts around it, and live the rest of our lives “comfortably numb”. Poor in all emotions. But safe from the terrible ones.

And I am not looking down on people who choose the “emotional lockdown”. I understand. I felt the same way at different points in my life and most if not all the members here. The pain can be sooo terribly huge and agonizing that it makes death sound like a decent alternative. So I know how that feels too. And it can probably be pain accumulated from early childhood, perhaps even past lives. All the losses we experienced but never dealt with, not just that particular heartbreak at that particular point in time.

But still... if we are to be better men and women, worthy of a more promising reality than the one we currently inhabit, shouldn’t we at least take on our human sufferings, accept them for what they are and learn from what they taught/teach us? Expanding our being in the process? When we come to this life we are totally oblivious to the life plan we constructed before we took the plunge. But I think that the areas that hurt us the most in life are the ones we need to work on until they don't hurt anymore, so that we can move on to new lessons and adventures (perhaps more painful ones --> Suffering 101 = PASS ---> move on to Suffering 102 with a special class on Agonizing Despair :halo: :lol:).

So, yeah, I started this post just to say a couple of things and it's getting long, so to close it up, I think that one of the purposes of this reading exercise is to vicariously live through these characters and experience the emotional conflicts and dramas they experience, so that we can re-live and re-experience (or for the first time) all these so very human emotions, and find some catharsis for some of our own unresolved issues. And I think that the fact that we are all having this conversation right now is a clear indication that this exercise is working. I've learned so much from what you all are sharing. So, to me at least, it seems that you are doing well so far, Neil. Keep on reading and keep on sharing. Just remember to hide the spoilers ;-)

I've almost completed Sons of Sin Book 3 and like others have mentioned, it seems to have a more complex plotline than the previous two, as there are two romances happening simultaneously, I would say that there is a "main" romance, and a second romance with a younger couple.

I am seeing how my experiences in life are reflected in the interactions of the characters in the story. For example the three friends in the book have a conversation about touchy topics brings up a situation at work where we are having a discussion about work culture and how to improve it. It shows me ways in which I could be more respectful, honoring of others boundaries, attentive of other's (and my own) emotions and thoughts/ideas. There is something about the Regency era decorum which is highly attractive to me and feels like a model or example to follow. Even their insults have a certain quality to them, they are nasty, but in their nastiness they do have their boundaries about where they will and will not go. I suppose it's an interesting cultural experience and a good contrast to the culture that I'm exposed to in my daily life.

Thank you for the many interesting responses thus far and it's been great to keep up with this thread and continue the reading project. :flowers: 💗

Back
Top Bottom