Regency Jewels

Hi guys,

The video for the next one in the Mistress Trilogy, No Man's Mistress, is up!

Hope you guys like it! As always, feedback and comments welcome.

For your consideration, here's:

No Man's Mistress: When Victory Defeats You​

Hi guys,

And this one finishes the Mistress Trilogy, for your consideration, here's

The Secret Mistress: The Dance Between Law & Faith​

Will be moving on to the Simply Quartet I think, but I'd like to try something different with that set of videos based on a few ideas that were suggested to me, stay tuned!

Feedback and observations are always welcome!

I have considered putting those video scripts into a blog, but alas I haven't really made the effort, but it's never too late to try, but first I want to get through the Mistress Trilogy and then see where things land, try a few new ideas.

And yes, I think so, a bit of a poet at heart, I am very glad you've enjoyed the ones you watched.
Alejo, I have not seen this wonderful thread for a while, I was hoping to catch up on some reading and was holding off watching these posts until I had the chance to read at least some of the books. As this has not eventuated, I decided to watch them today. So insightful and thought provoking... as always, I can only imagine how long it takes to put all of this together!

I am wondering, in reference to your comment above - do you have an easy way of translating voice to text in order to create the video scripts for a blog? If not, I would be happy to transcribe them for you. You have gifted so much through all the efforts you have put into these offerings; it feels right to give back in some small way - if a blog is still something you are mulling over. In saying that, I hope that creating a blog will not make more work for you, it feels like you have enough to do as it is! :flowers:

I am wondering, in reference to your comment above - do you have an easy way of translating voice to text in order to create the video scripts for a blog? If not, I would be happy to transcribe them for you. You have gifted so much through all the efforts you have put into these offerings; it feels right to give back in some small way - if a blog is still something you are mulling over. In saying that, I hope that creating a blog will not make more work for you, it feels like you have enough to do as it is! :flowers:
Thanks! I really appreciate the offer, but in truth.. the script is already in text form, which is where I read from to record.. so it truly is a matter of me not having made the time to create a blog. But it is in the pipeline, I think it will be sub stack in the end, I will post it here once I get it going.

It has been suggested so much, that I think it can't hurt to explore it, so perhaps I will focus on that before the next video series begins.

It has been suggested so much, that I think it can't hurt to explore it, so perhaps I will focus on that before the next video series begins.
So, I had some time.. and decided to push myself through and opened up a Substack account.

I am still exploring it, so not sure how to fully work it, but I will be getting the scripts up as articles there in the same order as the videos were published.

You can find me here: Regency Jewels | Substack

Let's see where this goes.

Hi everyone!

I had focused on Substack to get it somewhat populated, I must say that, it's actually interesting to see the spoken word turned into written word with some style and format. I know that this is that is designed, these sites create spaces where text looks inviting and pleasant to read, but it is very interesting.

Then I also had a cold and after getting over it, I had quite a long time of left over congestion, and I could not record audio. But, I finally made it and decided to start the Simply Quartet, with Simply Unforgettable.

For your consideration, here's:

Simply Unforgettable: Igniting the Engine of Progress​

On another note, I was thinking of creating a section on the channel to divert from Regency, something called.. I don't know, Unscripted Departures, and explore other ideas, other stories and so on.. Just not sure if it would clash with the brand of the channel... I will think it over a bit more, stay tuned!

Thank you Alejo for a reminder of a Simply Quartet! 😍

You did a perfect job of summarising and explaining the deep psychology behind the characters. Those stories are amazing, especially Simply Love with its deeply traumatized characters.

Thank you! :flowers:
:rockon:

Good work Alejo! I am following your series Someone to Romance and every time I watch an episode I am taking some of your words with me often into next day! I like the format, it is short and concise and your voice has a good tone. I'm looking forward to watch more.

Hi everyone,

It has been quite a long year, very eventful, although I am sure everyone's experiencing the same, a lot has become a priority.

Recently I had a conversation with two very good friends who asked me about this project and I decided I will get back on it even if it doesn't grow super popular, so... I got back into it after a few things settled, I finished a few personal projects, and I had some free time to work on things again.

But also, Pierre liked these videos.

I will try to finish the Simply Quartet before the end of the year and see how 2024 presents itself so that I can perhaps move to Survivor.

For your consideration, here's

Simply Magic: Allowing truth to transform you into you​

I humbly thank you for watching and for any comments, thank you all!

Simply Magic: Allowing truth to transform you into you

Videos are not popular because you are not paying for advertising and you are not focusing on your niche, as the wise men of today's marketing say. You have to invest more in advertising, more networks, more in tik tok, more memes, more challenges with buckets of water, more ambition. Just kidding of course (laughs).

But if this type of video is more popular than the work you do https://www.youtube.com/@PracticasEstoicas/videos I don't think it's because of the content itself, it should be the way in which it is explained "generically" for an easy understanding for different ways of thinking or understanding about these contents. What you do is not for everyone and not everyone is for what we do here (laughs).

As for me, what I have been thinking for a few hours now after sharing some time with my father, has helped me to clarify a little the mental knot about the aspects about me that I am trying to continue deciphering in order to understand and integrate them, especially when it manifests itself through other close people, so thank you for resuming this work 🖖

Back
Top Bottom