Q's about WATER

Has anyone here read Practical Psychic Self-Defense by Robert Bruce? (This was a scary read for me
N.B. Negs mean negative entities, as I'm sure most will guess. at the beginning of the book, he documents several case histories, where he concludes crossing running water creates a barrier for negative entities.
He suggests: Running-Water Barriers: Building on the principle of how water affects Negs, here are some long-term, passive and semi-passive applications using water as a deterrent.
As most Negs cannot cross running water, a perimeter barrier can be created to protect a room, or even a house, using thin
plastic tubing. Any type of tubing can be used, even copper pipe, but clear oxygen tubing, PVC, or garden reticulation tubing is easily available and not difficult to use. To create a perimeter barrier, lay the tubing around the room on the floor next to the walls;
tuck it neatly under carpet edges, or tie or hold it in place with furniture. Once it's in place, connect one end of the tubing with a suitable adapter to a water tap and place the other end in a drain or outside to water a garden. Make sure the tubing overlaps.
He offers other countermeasures using water.

In cases of psychic attack, he recommends walking over running water, e.g., a garden hose to get rid of an entity.
But he also suggests, in some cases sleeping in a room with the lights turned on and music playing, when we know we need darkness in order to sleep well.
I found it a very interesting read all in all, although it kept me awake for quite a few nights.

Iconoclast said:
MK Scarlett said:
Would it be too much to ask which specifics books of Schauberger would be the most appropriate? I would have to look for them in French, if possible, but if you have some titles in mind (in English or other), I would appreciate your help. I do not know a lot about this subject but I feel something here, cannot say why or how.

i've read many of the Callum Coats books ("The Water Wizard", "The Fertile Earth", etc. - all in english) as well as schauberger's book "Our Senseless Toil" (in german) which he wrote in the 30's. at the moment i'm reading "Hidden Nature" by Alick Bartholomew - you have to filter out the "global warming" bias the author has but the info is generally good.

unfortunately i haven't yet found *the* perfect book about schauberger's ideas that i could recommend to people for a quick and comprehensive overview. each of the many books around contains some stuff that isn't really mentioned in the others while other things are repeated in almost every one.

the main idea i find so fascinating is schauberger's concept of "planetary motion" - that the vortex spiral is so powerful because it is the natural movement of the planet, the solar system and the galaxy.

here is a quote which explains a bit more:

The form of movement which creates, develops, purifies, and grows is the hyperbolic spiral which externally is centripetal and internally moves towards the center. We find it everywhere in Nature where growth or movement is taking place, in the spiraling of the nebulae in space, in the movement of our planetary system, in the natural flow of water, blood, and sap.

On the other hand, the destructive and dissolving form of movement is centrifugal in Nature it forces the moving medium from the center outwards to wards the periphery in straight lines. The particles of the medium appear to be forced out from the center. The medium is first weakened, then it dissolves....

Nature uses this action to disintegrate complexes which have lost their vivacity or have died. From the broken-down frag ments, new coordinated forms, new identities can be created as a result of this concentrating form of movement. The centripetal, hyperbolic movement, on the other hand, is synonymous with rising temperature, heat, extension, expansion, explosion.

In nature, there is a continuous switch from one movement to the other; but if development is to occur, then the movement of growth must predominate

Thank you Iconoclast, it is most interesting and in the way I thought. It helps a lot and at this time, I found this link to Schauberger books including "The Water Wizard" (but it is in English, it does not seem exist in French...)
http://www.biosfaire.com/index.php?vMenu=42%7C110%7C265&vOptions=liste%7CCriteres&vSujet=Schauberger&vLangue=en

I will maybe start with this one "The Startling Insights of Viktor Schauberger" here:
http://www.biosfaire.com/index.php?vMenu=42|110|265&vOptions=liste|Criteres&trierPar=DatePublication+desc&paginerPar=20&vSujet=Schauberger&vPageNB=1&vMode=fiche
When I will have more knowledges about this, I perhaps will be able to read others in English...

Thank you again! ;)

Just last week a neighbor here had a technician checking his water filtering system, pretty much the one I've got at home, a machine with a carbon filter plus a reverse osmosis filter running together.

The neighbor went to test his filtered water to a Laboratory here, and the Lab's response was utterly negative - the water was not to drink according to their standards!

The conductibility was way off and they (the Lab) found also the water to be full of nasty bacteria. Then the technician was called in, installing bigger filters and better hoses all around. Still looking forward for the next Lab test though.

Now I don't know about the details, and I don't even have the skills to figure out what are the right parameters for any drinking water to be drunk safe. I even remember that once a doctor told me that it was better to drink some more bacteria from local uphills spring water, than to conform to today's standards of chlorine amounts in drinking water, so.. Neither do I know about what those labs have to say about fluoridated water for example. The only practical advice the Lab usually gives to you, when asked about any drinking water, is to taste it first and to get a feeling of its thirst-quenching.. taste? I mean, the water you drink should not leave you thirsty, like it should be somewhat 'heavy' in your mouth. Cannot describe it better here.

Now, about 'heavy water' clue into the sessions here, if I remember it well there was another thread of research that pointed to the presence of tritium (an hydrogen isotope) in water, that is, a naturally occurring event it seems. Then tritium was spotted to be present also in clay - green clay - and so another line of research went to the benefits of clay for detox and so on.

'Tritiated water' is also called super-heavy water. Here's the wiki page.

Tritiated water is a form of water where the usual hydrogen atoms are replaced with tritium. In its pure form it may be called tritium oxide (T2O or 3H2O) or super-heavy water. Pure T2O is corrosive due to self-radiolysis. Diluted, tritiated water is mainly H2O plus some HTO (3HOH). It is also used as a tracer for water transport studies in life-science research. Furthermore, since it naturally occurs in minute quantities, it can be used to determine the age of various water-based liquids, such as vintage wines.

It should not be confused with heavy water, which is deuterium oxide.

Applications

Tritiated water can be used to measure the total volume of water in one's body. Tritiated water distributes itself into all body compartments relatively quickly. The concentration of tritiated water in urine is assumed to be similar to the concentration of tritiated water in the body. Knowing the original amount of tritiated water that was ingested and the concentration, one can calculate the volume of water in the body.

Amount of tritiated water (mg) = Concentration of tritiated water (mg/ml) x Volume of body water (ml)

Volume of body water (ml) = [Amount of tritiated water (mg) - Amount excreted (mg)] / Concentration of tritiated water (mg/ml)

Don't know if this is only propaganda, to justify our current state of living into a nuke-radiated planet... :/

Hi all,
Maybe all can find some information about "water", Jacques Benvienste, He is attacked by the fundamentalists of science and industrial health. Laura is familiar with this morbid method( her last article on sott about birth of science)

Benveniste, Jacques (2005) Ma vérité sur la 'mémoire de l'eau', Albin Michel. ISBN 2-226-15877-4
Benveniste, Jacques. “Where is the Heresy?” Dec 1998
Benveniste, Jacques. From "Water Memory" effects To "Digital Biology"
Benveniste, Jacques, and Peter Jurgens. On the Role of Stage Magicians in Biological Research The Anomalist 1998
Benveniste, Jacques. Electromagnetically Activated Water and the Puzzle of the Biological Signal INSERM Digital Biology Laboratory (March 10., 1999)
Benveniste, Jacques, J. Aïssa, and D. Guillonnet. The molecular signal is not functional in the absence of "informed" water FASEB Journal 13 (1999) A163
Benveniste, Jacques. "Put a match to pyre review" Nature 396 Dec 10 1998
Benveniste, Jacques. "Further Biological Effects Induced by Ultra High Dilutions: Inhibition by a Magnetic Field", In P.C. Endler, ed.,Ultra High Dilution: Physiology and Physics. Dordrecht: Kluwe academic, 1994
Benveniste, Jacques, et al.,"Activation of human neutrophils by electronically transmitted phorbol-myristate acetate.” Medical Hypotheses 54 2000
Benveniste, Jacques, J. Aïssa and D. Guillonnet. “A simple and fast method for in vivo demonstration of electromagnetic molecular signaling (EMS) via high dilution or computer recording.” FASEB Journal 13:A163 (1999).
Benveniste, Jacques, J. Aïssa, P. Jurgens and W. Hsueh. “Digital biology : Specificity of the digitized molecular signal.” FASEB Journal 12:A412 (1998).
Benveniste, Jacques, L. Kahhak, and D. Guillonnet. “Specific remote detection of bacteria using an electromagnetic / digital procedure.” FASEB 13:A852 (1999).
Benveniste, Jacques, P. Jurgens and J. Aissa. "Digital recording/transmission of the cholinergic signal." FASEB Journal 10:A1479 (1996) abstract
Benveniste, Jacques, J. Aïssa, P. Jurgens and W. Hsueh. “Transatlantic transfer of digitized Antigen signaling at high dilution.” FASEB Journal A602 (1993)
Benveniste, Jacques, "Transfer of Biological Activity by Electromagnetic Fields." Frontier Perspectives 3(2) 1993:113-15.
Benveniste, Jacques, "Molecular signaling at high dilution or by means of electronic circuitry." Journal of Immunology. (1993 150:146A)
Benveniste, Jacques, "Transfer of the molecular signal by electronic amplification." FASEB Journal (1994 8:A398).
Benveniste, Jacques, "Electronic transmission of the cholinergic signal." FASEB Journal 1995 9:A683
Benveniste, Jacques, "Direct transmission to cells of a molecular signal via an electronic device." FASEB Journal 1995 9: A227
Benveniste, J. & Didier Guillonnet (1999) "III - Demonstration challenge, etc.", DigiBio NewsLetter 1999.2. Full text
Benveniste, J., B. Ducot & A. Spira (1994) "Memory of water revisited", Nature, Letter to the Editor, 370(6488):322. Reference:[1]
Benveniste, J., Davenas, E. & A. Spira (1991) Comptes Rendus de l'Académie des Sciences, January.
Benveniste, J. (1988) "Dr Jacques Benveniste replies", News and views, Nature, 334:291. Full text

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Benveniste

Sincerly,

I've looked around online and haven't found anything specifically regarding faraday cages and water, but I personally have used a Klean Kanteen with one of the steel lids (steel on steel) as the container for the vast majority of my drinking water for at least the last 5 years (maybe as long as 7--not sure). Schauberger seems to think that this might not be an ideal container, seeming to prefer wood or open ceramic and allowing the water to 'breathe', but considering the large amounts of EMF radiation out there, I wonder if drinking out of a faraday cage has any effects and/or blocks effects on the water. It generally tastes good and usually remains relatively cold, but the temperature is likely more a function of the heat conducting properties of steel.

Back
Top Bottom