Q's about WATER

Linda said:
In regard to the following from weasel3d, what was the water filtration system?
It's a LevelLuk SD 501. It works very well. But, there are a number of units out there by other companies that probably work just as well and that are half the price, or less. Had I done some more research, I probably would have gone for one of them. But, I'm perfectly satisfied with the quality of water form my machine and feel that drinking the electrolytic, purified water is a boon to my energy and my health.

One of the best filters and alkaline water (but not electrolytic) is Gary Null's $500 unit, which is a fabulous price for a machine of that quality.

I don't think anyone should be drinking water that's not, in the very least, well filtered.

I have a question to all you guys who drink distilled water.
When you buy your distilled water , is it in plastic tank ??
I am asking because in my country there is probably no other way to buy distilled water - only plastic tanks
So i would have to distillate it myself - which is not a big deal since i have all stuff needed for the process , but an amount of water need daily is waaaay to large for me to achieve it :/

RyanX said:
Perhaps there is a way to take distilled water add back pure trace minerals and bring it to a mature state using some water technology where one gets the best of both worlds?

This is exactly what Schauberger had done. When word got out that he was demonstrating cures for disease with this water, the control system swooped in and confiscated his machine and destroyed it.

Reading Coats' books on Schauberger, Living Energies and The Water Wizard, will give insight into how this can be done. It is not so simple a procedure as just dumping some minerals into the water, but it has been done before. The principles of the procedure must first be understood.

With the group focus on detoxification of our bodies, it would seem that water that Schauberger identified as "immature" (rainwater or distilled) would be preferable for this, but for drinking all of our lives, might not be so advisable.

There is an ancient monastery up in the Pyrenees which has water that has reputed healing properties. When Schauberger investigated, he found that it was natural mountain spring water that was captured in a marble and stone cistern and fed through copper pipes. Most notable was the fact that this water was held completely without exposure to sunlight and at the ideal anomaly point temperature of +4C. This reinforced Schauberger's hypothesis.

To my knowledge that spring water source still exists today and is on my short list of exploratory trips to make. I will need to devise a suitable container in which to bring a few gallons back home, maintained at the proper temperature.

I will need to devise a suitable container in which to bring a few gallons back home, maintained at the proper temperature.

how about a clay/earthenware amphora?

rrraven said:
how about a clay/earthenware amphora?

indeed this is what schauberger mentioned as the optimal storage container.
the material lets a certain amount of water evaporate which in turn cools the remaining water and causes it to move in the container. the non-square shape prevents water accumulating in corners and become stale.

Re: Q's about WATER- Curious thing about Viktor Schauberger

I did a search and found that Schauberger was "recruited" by Hitler to work on free energy and flying disk propulsion technologies with the Vrill and Thule societies. A book about this is on Scribd and is entitled- The UFO's Of Nazi Germany- Viktor Schauberger. This is a very interesting read and I found page's 38+ of special interest.

RyanX said:
Perhaps there is a way to take distilled water add back pure trace minerals and bring it to a mature state using some water technology where one gets the best of both worlds?

I am using a filtering system that might not fully get the best from both worlds but I think it is going in the right direction. I had been using the Grander technology for some time to activate water but also wanted a solution that removed other additives. At the same time I didn’t want the water to be completely devoid of minerals, etc. I found a five stage filtering system that can be found www.wellnessfilter.com.au/HowitWorks/VolcanicMinerals/tabid/81/Default.aspx.

The following information is taken from their website and brochure.

The water is taken from the cold water supply line and filter the water in the following stages:

• Primary sediment filter: removes sediment, dirt, rust, Girdia, Cryptosporidium. Micron rating 5-1 µ
• Primary carbon filter: removes chlorine, chloramines, VOC’s, lead, copper, taste, odour. Micron rating: 1 µ
• Hollow fibre ultra filter: removes > 99.99% e-coli, bacteria, cysts, viruses, colloidal solids. Micron rating: 0.2 µ
• Living water energizer: remineralize the water by using a combination of volcanic minerals. Ionizes the water by using FIR emitting minerals. Activates the water by an activation process that restructures hydrogen bonds, making the water wetter and improving its ability hydrate cells more effectively
• Second carbon polishing filter: removes chlorine, chloramines, VOC’s, lead, copper, taste, odour. Micron rating: N/A

In addition there is an optional Alkaline Booster filter that one can use to raise the pH level of the water by 1.5 to 2.5 points using calcium and magnesium.
According to the site a controlled study has been cone in the US: "The Wellness Filter has shown us that all water is not the same. We have seen significant increases in the growth and health of plants irrigated in Wellness Filter water. The plants are also showing an amazing resistance to fungus - something that is beyond our current understanding." University of Idaho - USA

I have been using the filter for a couple of months now and I find it much tastier, wetter, smoother, softer and thirst quenching that regular tap water. I used to find it very difficult to drink more than a couple of mouthfuls of water at a time but now find myself drinking a large half-liter glass several times a day. I live in Copenhagen where the quality of the water is good but it the water is high in calcium. The filter removes some but not all of the calcium. The calcium deposits in the water boiler are now fewer but they have also changed from a white/yellowish color to a white/bluish color.

Recently I saw that Dan Winter is selling a water treatment device called The Imploder (see, www.theimploder.com) which seems to be a copy/development of some of the principles of Viktor Schauberger, although such credit is not given on the site, so it is hard to know. The site claims that The Imploder: “… has produced independently validated measurements of approximately 328% plant growth increase along with biomass density” compared to non treated water.

I'm afraid I don't have much input on this topic but I'm reading all of this with great interest. Thank you all for sharing this information!

Anything more specific from the C's yet?

Stones said:
I'm afraid I don't have much input on this topic but I'm reading all of this with great interest. Thank you all for sharing this information!

Anything more specific from the C's yet?

The same here...

I was looking for information about Viktor Schauberger and his works because I had been impressed when I discovered them some weeks ago. I found this thread because I asked about him and Gonzo answered me here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,22916.msg316737.html#msg316737
... and gave me the opportunity to find it.

I have to read it again and look for some information in French... but:

Iconoclast said:
in the thread about the recent session transcript of dec. 29th, Windmill knight quoted an excerpt from an older session i had forgotten:

Q: (L) Why are we talking about Ionic fluted columns?
A: Because they are a link to previous direct contact between humans and density 4 STO!
Q: (L) Okay, Ionic columns fluted and grooved...
A: Plastic hoses, fluted and grooved.
Q: (L) Well, you are getting more and more obscure. How do we establish this direct link between us and 4th density STO through the concept of fluting, and grooving, and columns?
A: Magnetic telemetry profile.
Q: (L) Are you suggesting that the hose with the water rushing through it can transmit something from 4th density STO to us?
A: Tranceive.
Q: (L) The original Ionic column structure was a hollow tube?
A: Not the point.
Q: (L) It is the fluting, grooving and spiraling that are important?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Okay, once you mentioned that I ought to move the pool and install a maze, or spiral. Well, I am hoping to get some money from the insurance company soon, and I was thinking about putting in an in-ground pool as part of my improvements. Couldn't I have the spiral inlaid in the bottom of the pool in tile?
A: Good. Suggest that you install a triple Ionic column with top beam and base, as the Romans and Greeks did, near the deep end. [The next part of the discussion involves drawing the plan of said structure and the design of the spiral]
A: Two sided triangle when seen from above, flat top of beam, no gables. 1.3 meters between bases of the three columns. Columns: 1.6 meters tall. Base set at 30 degree angle. Center column placed to the East of the pool. Use pure spiral, counterclockwise, corresponding to Northern hemisphere of the planet.
Q: (L) Okay, once we have set this up, what is it going to do for us?
A: Empower 4th through 6th density STO channel transceiver.

it immediately made me think about schauberger's double spiral pipes (seen on pg. 1 of this thread)

maybe there is a connection?

It is a very great correlation, it must be something here...
Thank you Iconoclaste for this C's extract and thank you Rabelais for all your explanations! :thup:

i've read a few more schauberger books in the meantime and most of what he says just makes so much sense.

i wish someone who actually knows about this subject matter would evaluate schauberger's ideas. i'm just a total amateur.

water is such an important element and if some of schauberger's ideas are valid, the impact could be enormous.

Iconoclast said:
i've read a few more schauberger books in the meantime and most of what he says just makes so much sense.

i wish someone who actually knows about this subject matter would evaluate schauberger's ideas. i'm just a total amateur.

water is such an important element and if some of schauberger's ideas are valid, the impact could be enormous.

Would it be too much to ask which specifics books of Schauberger would be the most appropriate? I would have to look for them in French, if possible, but if you have some titles in mind (in English or other), I would appreciate your help. I do not know a lot about this subject but I feel something here, cannot say why or how.

I've had water on my mind lately as well. Then I came across this book that has a great deal to say about water and what it is and what it does. This book has been a delight to read because I am not in any way a physicist, but it's understandable to the laywoman or man!

About the book, "The Basic Code of the Universe" by Massimo Citro, M.D.

Explains the universal information code connecting every person, plant, animal, and mineral and its applications in science, health care, and cosmic unity

• Examines research on consciousness, quantum physics, animal and plant intelligence, emotional fields, Kirlian photography, and the effects of thoughts, emotions, and music on water

• Reveals the connections between the work of Ervin Laszlo on the Akashic field, Rupert Sheldrake on morphogenetic fields, Richard Gerber on vibrational medicine, and Masaru Emoto on the memory of water

DNA dictates the physical features of an organism. But what dictates how something grows--from the division of cells in a human being to the fractal patterns of a crystal?

Massimo Citro reveals that behind the complex world of Nature lies a basic code, a universal information field--also known as the Akashic field, which records all that was, is, and will be--that directs not only physical development and behavior but also energetic communication and interactions among all living and non-living things. The author examines research on consciousness, quantum physics, animal and plant intelligence, the power of intention, emotional fields, Kirlian photography, and the effects of thoughts, emotions, and music on water. Linking the work of Ervin Laszlo on the Akashic field, Rupert Sheldrake on morphogenetic fields, Richard Gerber on vibrational medicine, and Masaru Emoto on the memory of water, Citro shows how the universal information field connects every person, plant, animal, and mineral--a concept long known by shamans and expounded by perennial wisdom. Putting this science of the invisible to practical use, he explains his revolutionary system of vibrational medicine, known as TFF, which uses the information field to obtain the benefits of natural substances and medications in their “pure” informational form (using water as transference field) offering side-effect-free remedies for health and well-being.

Here is an excerpt from the book:
From "The Basic Code of the Universe" by Massimo Citro, M.D.
"the most interesting property of water is that it is able to retain information that it receives.
Water has a network-like structure. The hydrogen bond is an interaction between water molecules (hydrogen and oxygen atoms of different molecules.) Each drop of water contains billions of these bonds. Single molecules of water can temporarily form a lattice structure. These molecules can interact, thus giving rise to a mechanism that allows water to have memory...
"Water can behave like liquid crystal. A more solid water, and a more liquid water-it can exist in these 2 phases or densities (higher and lower.) The clusters and are linked together through "knots or nodes" (hydromagnetic junctions of a fluid crystal type.)
When you dissolve something in water, water molecules group together (with networks of hydrogen bonds) guided in a way that is imposed by the solute. When you pour salt into a glass of water, the water molecules arrange themselves in a way to accomodate the salt. What is dissolved is what determines the the reorganized structure of the water. Water can actually wrap around a dissolved solute like a cast/mold. When the solute is progressively eliminated (through many dilutions) the water molecules eventually collapse, filling the space left empty by the solute molecule. This leaves a mold made of water, which is a COPY of the lost of the entirely diluted substance (such as in homeopathic remedies.) Upon further dilution, more water molecules form molds (mulitplication involving other water molecules.) Once the original solute molecule has been copied, the mechanism is started, the water continues to multiply copies. According to Anagnostatos, the physical structure of water is gradually changed until it ultimately completely takes on the spatial configuration of the diluted substance. This altered configuration remains even when the solute is completely eliminated, and indeed it is its absence that enables the process to take place!
Entering a coherent ground state (CGS) water can receive and emit signals. The molecules generate a field, like a conductor who harmonizes the movements of all the molecules. Oscillating particles generate a field that fluctuates in a constant way, typical of systems that are self governing and self-maintaining. In other words, water is able to receive, retain and return information because it fluctuates between coherent and noncoherent states. This enables water to be a mediium for excellent communication."[/b]

SolarMother, you might find this thread interesting - http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,7462.msg52995.html#msg52995

MK Scarlett said:
Would it be too much to ask which specifics books of Schauberger would be the most appropriate? I would have to look for them in French, if possible, but if you have some titles in mind (in English or other), I would appreciate your help. I do not know a lot about this subject but I feel something here, cannot say why or how.

i've read many of the Callum Coats books ("The Water Wizard", "The Fertile Earth", etc. - all in english) as well as schauberger's book "Our Senseless Toil" (in german) which he wrote in the 30's. at the moment i'm reading "Hidden Nature" by Alick Bartholomew - you have to filter out the "global warming" bias the author has but the info is generally good.

unfortunately i haven't yet found *the* perfect book about schauberger's ideas that i could recommend to people for a quick and comprehensive overview. each of the many books around contains some stuff that isn't really mentioned in the others while other things are repeated in almost every one.

the main idea i find so fascinating is schauberger's concept of "planetary motion" - that the vortex spiral is so powerful because it is the natural movement of the planet, the solar system and the galaxy.

here is a quote which explains a bit more:

The form of movement which creates, develops, purifies, and grows is the hyperbolic spiral which externally is centripetal and internally moves towards the center. We find it everywhere in Nature where growth or movement is taking place, in the spiraling of the nebulae in space, in the movement of our planetary system, in the natural flow of water, blood, and sap.

On the other hand, the destructive and dissolving form of movement is centrifugal in Nature it forces the moving medium from the center outwards to wards the periphery in straight lines. The particles of the medium appear to be forced out from the center. The medium is first weakened, then it dissolves....

Nature uses this action to disintegrate complexes which have lost their vivacity or have died. From the broken-down frag ments, new coordinated forms, new identities can be created as a result of this concentrating form of movement. The centripetal, hyperbolic movement, on the other hand, is synonymous with rising temperature, heat, extension, expansion, explosion.

In nature, there is a continuous switch from one movement to the other; but if development is to occur, then the movement of growth must predominate

Rabelais said:
[...]
Here is another French locale that must be explored one day:

From Schauberger's, Nature As Teacher (p 79)

The Genesis of Water

From the Schauberger Archives - Viktor Schauberger, Linz, January 1952

In the French monastery of Arles-sur-Tech there stands in a cool crypt a
great sarcophagus, made of the finest marble. For the last 700 years or so,
there has been a fresh and powerful healing water in this sarcophagus,
with which thousands of people with incurable diseases have been able to
regain their health. It is a healing spring of a type similar to the worldfamous
healing source of Mary of Lourdes, which after much discussion
and investigation was pronounced a wonder by the Church. The monks of
this Pyrenean monastery offered a prize of 1000 gold francs for the solution
of this enigma, and were the mystery to remain unsolved, then without
doubt, the water springing from this sarcophagus would receive a halo.

Every high-quality spring that arises from the gigantic sarcophagus of the
Earth is the greatest wonder; a wonder, however, which is known to dry up if the
mouth of the spring is exposed to the direct light of the Sun. Under these circumstances
up-welling water becomes specifically lighter, and because of this it
ought to spring much higher above the ground were it dependent on pressure
alone, which is the conventional scientific explanation of this phenomenon.

We, however, will attempt to unveil perhaps the most profound of
Nature's secrets, the ur-genesis of the Blood of the Earth. In so doing scientific
knowledge, which lies an octave too low, will be raised, thereby attaining
a level on a par with that of the ur-ancient Religio, with the higher order of
knowledge of earlier more highly-civilised cultures. These ancient peoples
understood how to make use of the inner creative and uplifting forces
required to inaugurate the ur-production of material substance, of all
growth. Undoubtedly they also made use of them as the almost cost-free
drive for powering specially constructed machines. Ancient people were of
such high spiritual standing that they also succeeded in overcoming physical
gravity with the aid of the original motion of water.[...]

[...]

The bold part in the Schauberger quote posted by Rabelais reminded me of this excerpt from the C's session of July 16, 2009 regarding maze dances here:

Q: (P) Does the location have an influence on the effectiveness of the dance?

A: It can, but not important enough to think about it much. One does want to avoid negative energy locations.

Q: (DD) Maybe out in the back here with the underground stream going to the pond...

A: Running water is good.

and of this one from session 970726 here:

The following series of remarks came after the group had taken a break to watch the "Riverdance" video:

Q: Hi guys! Did you like the movie?
A: We do not need to have such presentations, since we have all presence awareness!
Q: Well, gosh! Lighten up! (T) Well, they must be able to see the original! (L) Indeed. How close are these dances to the original Celtic dances?
A: Half.
Q: Considering how everything we are aware of has been twisted and distorted by 4th density STS controls, that is a lot. What about these dances would make them more original?
A: Floating.
Q: Holy Shi'ite Moslems! No wonder Caesar went bananas! But, why the stylized rigidity of the arms?
A: Has to do with sound through chemical enzyme based utilization for power purposes.
Q: How does the stiff-arm posture relate to sound?
A: Chemical transmitter flow.
Q: You mean that something flowed through their arms and out their hands to enhance levitation?
A: Close.

Very interesting!

Added: Session date 970726

Back
Top Bottom