Q's about WATER

Iconoclast

Jedi Master
i've been on the fence weather to post this question for a couple of weeks, but i think it is important enough (as opposed to my last question, which was completely unimportant - thanks to the C's for making me see some of the trivialities that occupy space in my mind) ;)

anyway, the line of thought started after i read a book about my fellow countryman Viktor Schauberger.
here is an overview on him from wikipedia (edited for brevity):

Viktor Schauberger (30 June 1885 – 25 September 1958) was an Austrian forester/forest warden, naturalist, philosopher, inventor and Biomimicry experimenter.

The inventor of what he called "implosion technology", Schauberger developed his own theories based on fluidic vortices and movement in nature. He built actuators for airplanes, ships, silent turbines , self-cleaning pipes and equipment for cleaning and so-called "refinement" of water to create spring water, which he used as a remedy.

Schauberger's theories appear not to have received acceptance in the mainstream western scientific community, as replication proves either too difficult or results vary from previously published data.

Viktor Schauberger was born in Holzschlag, Austria, to a long line of Austrian foresters that could be traced back to early Germanic tribes, with views on and concepts of nature entirely different than the ones known to us currently.
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Schauberger
more schauberger info: _http://www.pks.or.at/menu_en.html

the book put the subject of WATER much more into focus for me.
it is such an essential substance for all life here on the BBM but most of us are completely numb to its importance.

if schauberger was on the right track, the quality of water GLOBALLY was already at a dismal level in the 1930's! i can't imagine it has gotten better since then ;)

his explanations of the workings of water contain lots of vortices and spirals - a form the C's have singled out as especially powerful.

his writings all sound very plausible and fascinating to a complete novice in this field like me.

but what are the consequences for us, as we consume/use (corrupted) water in all forms (liquid, in food, personal hygene...)?

i'm sure the 'controllers' have ulterior motives (apart from greed/control) perverting our global water supply. (chlorination, bottled water, contamination, etc.)

i wonder if it would be advisable to find a way to 'regenerate' or 'energize' water, to get it closer to its natural quality levels?

i can imagine that major benefits for the efficient functioning of our 'machines' could be derived. but maybe that's just wishful thinking...

i've searched the transcripts about water but not much was found except in this session:

November 22, 1997
Q: What is the 'prime matter' of the alchemical process?
A: H2O.
Q: What? (Ark) Water can be in different states.
A: Heavy water.

i would formulate questions to the C's about water like this, but maybe someone here can come up with something clearer and less 'assumptious' ;)

Q: how important is the quality of water we consume to the aims of this group?

if the answer merits further probing, here are some avenues of inquiry:

Q: would it be advisable to find a way to improve drinking water quality?

Q: was viktor schauberger's understanding of the nature of water on the right track?
(and should this be the case -> Q: do the funnels based on schauberger's theories that are offered on the internet work?)

Q: do the semi-precious stones that are sold everywhere to energize water have a beneficial effect?
(i doubt it, but this might clear things up for some people -- not saying there are NO stones that improve water quality)

Q: is consuming bottled water advisable?

please feel free to add other questions or streamline mine.

Hello Iconoclast, I personally believe V.Schauberger was on to something. When water spins it creats a healthy neg ion charge. Without neg ions oxygen cannot be assimulated. Here is a simple test: Take two similar glass bottled beverages and place one in a running river and place the other in a cooler with ice. About an hour later take a taste from one then the other. The river cooled one will actually taste sharper and better. Heavy water is caused by the water being prevented from spinning because of the 90 degree bends in the water pipes. This causes the heavy metals to bind together causing a positive charge causing heavy water. Spinning water has been done by some of the wise older farmers. Stand near a waterfall, breathing is much better and enjoyable. There are ways to remedy and change the polarity of heavy water very easily and floride and clorine are not the way. Will check back later if the you want my further thought on the matter, would be intresting to hear the C's answer on this one though. Live water is better then dead water.

This might be interesting, in light of breathing exercises and water.

We would also suggest that as the energy accelerates and as you have more to balance inside of
the body that you be much more kind to the body, that you drink plenty of water, that you
practice oxygenation and breathing on a daily basis, that you stretch or move the body in some
way, acknowledge energy moving through your body.
We suggest you get some bodywork done.
Many humans in the influence of our words have been having their bodies Rolfed. They have
been having the skeletal system realigned. Many go to chiropractic. Many are working on the
emotional aspects, networking chiropractic.
All kinds of things to allow the body to integrate the
energy. [Pleaidian book - page 83]

What happens is that as you change, you become more finely tuned. You become a more sensitive instrument. Do you understand? And so it shows you that before what was around you -- you were so dense that it would hit you and effect you and keep you in a more lowly vibration, and you were not even aware of it. Now as you become clear as you change your diet especially as you drink more purified water, because water acts as a conductor of electricity in the body, also as a purifier, everything begins to alter. [pleaidian book -page 24]

So, the methods to use are intention, breathing, using the pillar of light, and spinning. We will add a
postscript to these. As you are electronic beings who are altering your frequency at a very fast rate, we
would recommend that you drink a tremendous amount of water: fresh water, purified water, or spring
water. Water acts as a conduit or conductor.
It keeps your system open and flowing. [bringers of dawn excerpts - page 120]

Edit:
If I may share my personal take on some of your questions, I hope someone will correct me if there are better answers.

-Clean water helps to detox, and a clean(er) body makes it more resistant both physically and mentally.

-Yes, there is quite a few good ways to improve drinking water.

Q: is consuming bottled water advisable?

-No, the plastic leak chemicals that is not good for humans, if you have a empty plastic bottle try smelling inside of it, that is what the water contains.

thanks for your input, guys!

GRiM said:

-Clean water helps to detox, and a clean(er) body makes it more resistant both physically and mentally.

-Yes, there is quite a few good ways to improve drinking water.

yes, but the question remains - what is CLEAN water?
what is now commonly understood as clean water might be just a lifeless, energy-less soup - where all the benefits have been filtered out.

(if schauberger is right) our basic understanding of water might be completely wrong (he is adamant that it is NOT just H2O) - and therefore our definitions of clean or 'good' water might be faulty also.

We are drinking and cooking with distilled water, I guess right now , the best way we can get water in a big city.
No natural spring water available. I heard also chemicals can leak through the plastic bottle and who knows the bottled water coming from...
I don't have a lab at home and I'm not a chemist to analyze the water quality.
Distilled water was the best option for us.
osit

Iconoclast said:
thanks for your input, guys!
<snip>
yes, but the question remains - what is CLEAN water?
what is now commonly understood as clean water might be just a lifeless, energy-less soup - where all the benefits have been filtered out.

(if schauberger is right) our basic understanding of water might be completely wrong (he is adamant that it is NOT just H2O) - and therefore our definitions of clean or 'good' water might be faulty also.
That is a good fundamental question. We installed a RO filter a year ago and a shower filter not too long ago to remove contaminants. That got me to thinking some on the subject as well, though not quite to the depth you have.

It seems there are parts of the question, that if understood could help understand the whole and make better use of water (if we aren't fixating on something too much).

1. What is a good chemical composition? How to achieve it? Is RO better (leaving some of the natural stuff from the earth within) or would it be better to distill and then add stuff back in (more artificial means), or something else.

2. What is a good "energy" and/or "spiritual" composition? There seems to be a lot of mystery around water in this area. I recall the C's session where Laura (I think) was talking about avoiding certain actions (charging the mind block shield I believe) near water, and the C's responded that near running water would be good.

The below was taken from the book "The Water Wizard" which is based on the writings of Viktor Schauberger translated by Callum Coats.

This section relates to Schaubergers method of using a "double-spiral" pipe to "self purify" water.

[quote author=Coats]
The Double-Spiral-Flow Pipe

Both in cross-section and longitudinal section the double-spiral-flow pipe
satisfies all the criteria necessary for a water-supply pipe, if it is to convey
healthy water to the place of use. By means of a system of vanes made of
precious metal arranged on the inner surface of the pipe walls (see figs. 8, 9,
10 & Patents Nos. 134543 & 138296 in Appendix), the water-masses are conducted
along a double-spiral-flow pipe in such a way that the movement of the individual
filaments of water at the periphery takes the form of a secondary
helical motion along a primary helical path (see fig. 11).32 Through
this arrangement both centrifugal and centripetal forces evolve simultaneously
in the cross-section of the pipe, which convey bodies heavier than
water down the centre. Bodies lighter than water are impelled towards the
periphery.

coats1.jpg

Water-masses conducted in this fashion are slightly warmed through the
interplay of mechanical forces of friction on the vane-surfaces, leading to the
separation of oxygen in the inner region of the pipe and its subsequent concentration
at the periphery.

At the same time as the oxygen is ejected, all the bacteria migrate towards
the periphery as well, since their living conditions in the more central part
of the cross-section have now become unsuitable. In company with the bacteria,
all the water-polluting particles are also dispatched towards the
periphery of the pipe. Thus the water is easily and simultaneously purged
of suspended matter.

Coats2.jpg

Coats3.jpg

Once bacteria have transferred to the peripheral zone in search of the
required oxygen, and after a certain period of time in water completely cut
off from outside influences, they are overwhelmed by a localised concentration
of oxygen. In this way precisely those pathogenic bacteria susceptible
to an excess of oxygen are advantageously eliminated, whereas non-pathogenic
bacteria which are not harmful to human health, but in many cases
are actually beneficial, are to a certain extent retained. At the same time as
the content of absorbed oxygen is separated from the carbones contained in
all water, the inner core of the water surges ahead in a simple spiral movement
(vortical movement along the longitudinal axis), because the surface
tension of the water becomes physically reduced as a result of the abovementioned
separation of oxygen from the particles of carbone.

The physical reduction in surface tension results in a mechanical acceleration,
leading to the self-purification and energetic charging of the centrallyaccelerating
water-masses. On the other hand this charging of energy gives
rise to further processes related to the overall equilibrium between the
heavy, centrally-accelerating bodies and the energy-rich water. With the
ensuing simultaneous cooling solid particles are separated and are again
directed towards the periphery. There they combine with oxygen and are
reunited with the centrally-accelerating water in the form of additional
energies. Those particles of matter not drawn into the centre will be pressed
onto the surface of the pipe walls by the prevailing mechanical pressure,
there to combine with the raw materials from which the timber was originally
formed. Thus they seal the pores of the wood, which in this way
becomes more durable than iron. Once again we are here concerned with a natural
process whose active principle is operative in the formation of all capillaries.
The capillaries not only construct themselves, but also protect
mselves against harmful influences.

As a result of acceleration of the entire body of water peculiar to the double-
spiral-flow pipe, greater quantities of water can be conveyed than in an
ordinary smooth-walled pipe and, due to the efficacy of the oxygen, extensive
self-purification and self-sterilisation of the water occurs which constantly
increases in quality through the uninterrupted build-up of energy as it
moves along its path. The reason for this is as follows: as they accelerate,
centrally-conducted water-masses are simultaneously cooled, with the
result that gases evolving from the carbones become concentrated in the
flow-axis, where the lowest temperatures reside. This concentration decreases
towards the periphery. The oxygen on the other hand is concentrated
around the periphery of the pipe, reaching its most aggressive state at the
interface with the warmer pipe-wall, giving rise to mutual interactions
between the two basic substances from the periphery inwards. This subsequently
leads to the aforementioned interactions which qualitatively
enhance both water and wood.

In the course of time the relative spacial distribution of the more central
flow of water and the interactions at the surface of the pipe walls arrive at a
certain state of equilibrium. These processes then cease - the water is now
mature and both wood and water have become almost immune to harmful
outside influences. Whereas oxygen is located in the peripheral zones of the
pipe, the free particles of carbonic acid congregate in the boundary zone of the
inner core of water as a result of the water temperatures prevailing there. The
carbones contained in the water, in bound form, necessarily accumulate in
the central axis, which is predominantly saturated with carbones. By
arranging the in-built, specially-shaped vanes in a particular way, aggressive
particles of oxygen on the boundary layer of the outer edge of the inner
core of water, are brought into continuous and direct contact with the most
aggressive carbon dioxide, resulting in a continuous generation of energies.
These are drawn further towards the centrally-accelerating water-masses,
due to the decrease in temperature towards the central axis of the pipe.

Accordingly two types of circulation are created in the cross-section of the
pipe: the mechanical circulation of the water and the counter-circulation of
those energies that evolve when aggressive particles of oxygen encounter
free carbon dioxide. This circulation of energy manifests itself in the form of
a continuous electro-dynamic process. In this instance it does not take place
at the walls of the pipe, but at the boundary zone of the water's inner core,
resulting in the qualitative uplifting of its physical, material, energetic and immaterial
attributes - but not in the destruction of the pipe walls.

These double-spiral-flow pipes also convey matter heavier than water
down the middle of the pipe and at the same time ennoble and refine it, so
that oils of inferior quality, for example, will be improved during flow. After
smelting, iron ores transported in this fashion yield a higher-grade iron,
because in the process of being transported, the oxygen in the ore is consumed
in the formation of new carbone compounds (reduction processes),
which then contribute towards the materially higher composition of the carbone
- iron.
[/quote]

I found this really interesting, but I know of no modern equivalent of this type of pipe in existence. I recall seeing some specially designed Schauberger copper pipes for sale on various "water enhancement" websites long ago (I can't find the links anymore). From what I recall, these sections of pipe for sale were generally expensive and pretty short in length. In other words, somebody couldn't plumb their whole house with these things. I'm not sure how much they were based on Schauberger's designs above anyways.

The unfortunate thing about this passage above is that it is void of any mention of what time interval water must be processed through such a pipe and at what flow-rate/pressure in order to reach purification or "maturity" as he calls it. Also, does the size of the pipe make a difference in the overall length of processing? This would be good information to know. Schauberger also mentioned that this specially pipe must be constructed of timber (Cedar I'm assuming?), it's unclear what effects metal or plastic pipes would have on this process he describes.

It sounds like an intriguing theory, but I think more testing would need to be done to see what parameters are required to safely purify the water - or if it can even purify water completely. Schauberger lived at a time when "carbones", as he called them, were still relatively harmless. These days we have PCBs, benzenes and solvents and complex hydro-carbon compounds to contend with thanks to the petro-chemical industries. It's unclear if these toxins can be adequately transmuted through the vortex induced chemical process he describes above.

One thing to note above is the mention that the water at the center of the vortex is "heavier" due to the lighter impurities and gasses migrating to the periphery. Might this have some connection to this quote by the C's that Iconoclast included?

November 22, 1997

Hmmm...

November 22, 1997

I think this is referring to the product used in nuclear reactor. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_water

RyanX said:
I found this really interesting, but I know of no modern equivalent of this type of pipe in existence. I recall seeing some specially designed Schauberger copper pipes for sale on various "water enhancement" websites long ago (I can't find the links anymore). From what I recall, these sections of pipe for sale were generally expensive and pretty short in length. In other words, somebody couldn't plumb their whole house with these things. I'm not sure how much they were based on Schauberger's designs above anyways.

here is a link to the copper pipes you mentioned - it's in german, though
_http://www.implosion-ev.de/html/spiralrohre.html

and yes, the book i read was also 'the water wizard' ;)

The Water Wizard

Been meaning to comment here Iconclast – thanks for starting this! Thanks to everyone else for offering these fascinating insights and closer inspection of some of the other aspects.

Also, some of the things included here many of you have already discussed in whole or part, this is kind of a recapitulation.

Schauberger indeed is an interesting fellow and my interest in him initiated with his work in forestry and in particular the heating and cooling of water. In forestry, the causes and effects of deforestation on riparian’s is a foremost indicator of aquatic ecosystem health. Through my surveys of many examples of riparian issues, Schauberger’s trial listed below was always something I wanted to test but never had the chance; although some observational evidence supports aspects of his trial, though nothing quantifiable.

During observation of salmon spawning, heat became evident as an indicator to the vitality of the salmon (and other), i.e. closed canopy on small stream beds (cooled) fostered health, while open (heat) was the opposite. Wide channels of fast moving water, without full canopy, seemed to produce the same health as the above prior condition. Wide slower moving channels of the same type were more heated as can be expected and were poorer environments generally.

His description of subsurface mosses is also observable, however as stated, I was never able to create the other influences to detect the variations, the opposites.

Schauberger seems to say that heating of water is; “…enemy of water is excess heat or over-exposure to the sun's rays . It is a well-known fact that oxygen is present in all processes of organic growth and decay. Whether its energies are harnessed for either one or the other is to a very great extent, if not wholly, dependent on the temperature of the water as itself or in the form of blood or sap. As long as the water-temperature is below +9oC (+48.2oF), its oxygen content remains passive. Under such conditions the oxygen assists in the building up of beneficial, high-grade micro-organisms and other organic life. However, if the water temperature rises above this level, then the oxygen becomes increasingly active and aggressive. This aggressiveness increases as the temperature rises, promoting the propagation of pathogenic bacteria, which, when drunk with the water, infest the organism of the drinker.”

The following is not verbatim of his original study, by his own hand, but is reasonably close to what was remembered. This was culled from the web, one of many montages about him.

“Austrian scientist and inventor Viktor Schauberger (1885-1958) believed that, alongside gravity, a principle of levity operated in nature, governing all upward movement of energy, all uplift and upward growth. During his early life as a forester in the Alpine wilderness, he observed how large mountain trout could lie motionless in the strongest currents, except for an occasional slight movement of their tail-fins. If alarmed, they darted at lightning speed upstream, instead of allowing the current to carry them downstream. Trout and salmon are able to jump up high waterfalls (even as much as 60 m high) with little apparent effort. Schauberger would watch trout dance in a wild spinning movement at the bottom of a waterfall, and then come out of this spinning movement and float motionlessly upwards. He developed the idea that in addition to the gravitational movement of water from the spring down to the sea, there is a flow of ‘levitational’ energy in the opposite direction.

In one experiment Schauberger had 100 litres of hot water poured into a stream. Although it did not noticeably warm the water, a trout resting about 150 m downstream immediately became very agitated: it started to flail its tail, moving backwards all the time as it struggled to maintain its position. Finally it was swept downstream, and only returned much later. Schauberger concluded that the hot water had destroyed the upward flow of levitational energy. One moonlit winter night, he saw egg-shaped stones the size of a head rise to the surface of a deep pool, and concluded that the combined effect of the cold and the metalliferous composition of the stones (especially their silica content) was responsible for enhancing the levitational energies.

Schauberger was surprised to find that the tips of mosses on rocks in a shaded mountain stream point upstream, somehow resisting the pressure of the fast-flowing current. He regarded this as a reliable indicator of a stream’s state of health, because it showed that the downstream gravitational flow of matter and the upstream, levitational flow of energy were in balance. However, if through deforestation a stream is exposed to direct sunlight, the water becomes warmer, less dense, and the moss-tips point downstream. Pristine wilderness is nowadays hard to find, owing to the marauding hand of man.”

This part below I was not aware of;

“At the end of the war, the remains of his work fell partly into Russian, and American, military hands. After the war, Schauberger worked on a concept of water-based power generation, through vortex action, in a closed cycle engine. In 1958 he was brought to the USA, by promises of a possibility he would get his technology further developed and applied. Afterwards, he was thoroughly debriefed, his writings and prototypes were kept, and, he apparently had to sign a legal document and 'promise' not to promote his technology further - all so that he would simply be able to return home to Austria. Five days after his return to Austria - on 25 September 1958 - he died”

A few interesting quotes – keeping in mind that this is 50+ years ago;

"'Water', when looked at as merely a chemical compound that provides millions of people with a liquid is absurd; from this point of view, it is everything but healthy water."

"Today's science thinks too primitively; indeed it could be said that its thinking is an octave too low. It has still not ventured far enough into the realm of energy, and its attitude has remained development was necessary, for how else should a misguided humanity perceive the true interdependencies?"

The following is Schauberger’s description of various water sources;

• Distilled water - Distilled water is evaporated to steam then condensed as a pure fluid; it appears chemically clean. In this state, water by it's intrinsic nature, will draw to it's self anything it can dissolve in order to fulfill a basic function...that of a carrier of substances. Distilled water will only remain so, as long as it is not given the opportunity to make contact with soluble materials. Drinking distilled water as a regular routine is dangerous! It acts as a purgative and will strip trace elements and minerals from your body! Don't buy too much of this stuff at the shops and don't use a distiller to drink from...you have been warned!
• Rain water - With an unpolluted atmosphere, rainwater is the purest naturally occurring water in nature, but unfortunately much of our globe no longer has this occur as acid rain is a direct consequence of our ignorant ways. Like distilled water, rainwater is unsuitable as drinking water and should also be avoided over a long term basis. Rainwater could be seen as a young adolescent that has yet to go through the maturing process the earth provides.
• Juvenile water - This water comes from the ground, often from great depths and forced upwards (maybe appearing as a geyser) or pumped to the surface as from a deep bore. It is still lacking it's quota of minerals and is deficient in dissolved carbons. As drinking water goes, it's marginal at best.
• Surface water - It has contact with the earth so the opportunity of it to dissolve materials is present. Keep in mind that pollutants with in a particular area are definite minus points. Surface water is also generally exposed to direct sunlight, and when collected into and stored in an open dam, the water's energy value becomes damaged by the influences of the heat and light. Note: drinking water should never be exposed to direct sunlight...!
• Groundwater - Retrieved from the ground, this water is getting pretty good as it generally has a high dissolved mineral content. In it's journey above the impervious sub stratum it may appear as seepage springs in gullies, or as shallow wells.
• Spring water - The prime source of vitalizing drinking water. It is ripe in minerals, trace elements and dissolved carbons. It's high state of vitality is seen in it's shimmering energetic bluish color, no other water looks like this. The water rises from the earth with the qualities of levitation, it is very cool and will approach the anomaly point of +4 C. The streams they create are collection points for drinking water, and provided the stream is not contaminated by agriculture and human habitation, it remains very drinkable, well worth the finding...

Other than his work in stream beds and knowing that he worked under the Hitler war regime and was involved in prototypes of saucer type machines, that utilized gravity in some way, the extent of his work was basically unknown to me. Upon review, notwithstanding everything in all these posts, one could spend an enormous amount of time just following his family roots alone, as there are interesting references to lineage, castles, family crests, etc.

One also could ask perhaps many questions about the work he did under the war regime and the American and Russian post war dealings in terms of he and his work and how they really fit into the picture – control of some sort?

It seems that there is a lot more here than meets the eye in many regards and it is possible that there are strange hands all over the case of Mr. Schauberger; however his work on water does present much resonance in many aspects.

Maybe, could ask the C’s about Schauberger in general for clues, however, there are literally hundreds of question on water that would be interesting to know, so will leave it to the team and their future selves to assess the value at this juncture.

Thanks again all!
:)

Attachments

• Resize of Resize of Rotation of July 14 2009 009.JPG
    Resize of Resize of Rotation of July 14 2009 009.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 53
This is all very interesting!

What do you guys think of this Johann Grander and his 'Water revitalisation'?

_http://www.grander.com.au/index.php?page=6

I've seen these Grander products on a fair once, and they were some sort of U-formed tubes; the salesman couldn't/wouldn't tell how the process really worked (nor can I find any nuts and bolts info on the net either), but the water was clearly put in some sort of spiral movement inside the tube.

Sorry to just throw this out without any good research in the subject, but I thought it worth mentioning.

EDIT: Sorry, noticed after posting that there was already this thread on Grander water.

Parallax said:
It seems that there is a lot more here than meets the eye in many regards and it is possible that there are strange hands all over the case of Mr. Schauberger; however his work on water does present much resonance in many aspects.

thanks for your input, Parallax!

the above quote is exactly why i started this thread. there are so many aspects to schauberger and water that it would be very helpful to be pointed in a direction by a higher source of knowledge.

anothermagyar said:
We are drinking and cooking with distilled water, I guess right now , the best way we can get water in a big city.
No natural spring water available. I heard also chemicals can leak through the plastic bottle and who knows the bottled water coming from...
I don't have a lab at home and I'm not a chemist to analyze the water quality.
Distilled water was the best option for us.
osit

Hi, destilled water shouldn´t be drinked a lot! because you can lost minerals and salts of the body, Unless you can be able to effectively return them. In my home we used filtered water, our filter is a normal filter of activate charcoal and porous stone, the secret is a very low flow of water, drop by drop and the water lost all the chlorine odor and tastes very good. The next step is to aerate, transferring it from a water jug to another (only glass jugs).

We've been using a water filtration system which ionizes the water and highly alkalizes it to 9.5 alkalinity for drinking. It creates negatively charged water molecules. It also supposedly effects the molecules in that they clump (don't know the scientific term) in smaller numbers, making it easier for the H2O to make it through cell membranes and through the brain blood barrier.

All I can say is the first week or so I was actually getting giddy from all the energy from it. My wife and I have both dropped pounds from it. I'm a saxophone player and my stamina and recovery time after playing, are better than I ever remember.

I wouldn't know whether the definition of heavy water applies to this process, though.

Hi, Galaxia2002!

Thanks to reminding me to this: :flowers:
Hi, destilled water shouldn´t be drinked a lot! because you can lost minerals and salts of the body, Unless you can be able to effectively return them. In my home we used filtered water, our filter is a normal filter of activate charcoal and porous stone, the secret is a very low flow of water, drop by drop and the water lost all the chlorine odor and tastes very good. The next step is to aerate, transferring it from a water jug to another (only glass jugs).
We taking supplements, vitamins. But not going to hurt get a little bit more info on this.
Lately I like to use more salt. I thought because I'm a smoker :cool2:
Besides we are eating gluten free, dairy free food and I try slowly eliminate the unwanted food from our diet.
It is not completely detox diet yet, but I try it gradually.
I got it from here:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=7765.0Detoxification: Heavy Metals, Mercury and how to get rid of them

Although we have to get more supplements and we have to do a lot of things :cry:
I had lost a lot of weight and I already feel much better.
There is another thread:
Magnesium Miracle:
Drink plenty of water, juices and herbal teas to flush the body of toxins. If you find water unpleasant then add favour to it, such as sliced lemons or cordial. Some professionals recommend distilled water as the best. Drink from 2 to 4 litres per day. This will help flush the toxins out of your system and speed along the detoxification
You can read the whole thread here:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2354.msg85745#msg85745
Thanks a lot again :) and I will research on distilled water again, more thoroughly! ;)

Back
Top Bottom