Putin's Logic - What was his training?

Woodsman

The Living Force
I ran across this 80's era lecture by ex-KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov where he described KGB tactics and philosophy in terms of propaganda warfare:

"The Art of Subversion"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4YtgA2jnu4

(Paraphrasing) "85% of KGB action was not blowing up bridges and smuggling microfilm in Coke cans, or James Bond nonsense. It was Subversion."

He details the philosophical foundation from which the KGB operated, which one would presume, Putin was schooled and practiced in.

It helps make sense of current Russian policies wrt homosexuality and things like the limiting of Russian anti-government bloggers. It was apparently well understood that to bring an enemy country to its knees by exterior forces, a 4 stage program needed to be enacted.

Stage 1: Demoralize a country. Achieved by adding energy to the erosion of religion (the human-spirit connection), the erosion of education, (encouraging people to turn from studies of practical knowledge to more naval-gazing self-indulgent studies), the erosion of pragmatic political structures, the erosion of labor relations, (apparently Marxism and unions were viewed as such an erosive tool), and the erosion of law and order, and others. All this is achieved through the empowering of small oppositional liberal groups. One of the favorites was promoting of the idea of Equality.

Stage 2: Destabilize a country. Achieved by giving real power to the figureheads of the above mentioned movements. This results in a breakdown of communication and compromise between groups, turning disputes into fights which cannot be resolved without conflict.

Stage 3: Crisis. Everybody in the country grows confused and at war with every other element of the country. Exhaustion, low morale, non-functioning social and government structures are the result, leading people to suffering and finally to craving somebody to Save Them; a Strong Leader or Saviour. Two possible results: Civil War, or Invasion by a foreign power which will bring...

Stage 4: Stability. Once their jobs are done, the Marxists and Liberals and Intellectuals are shot and the new hard-line government establishes order, and the people, wearied through the previous stages, accept.

Yuri Bezmenov explains that reversing this program of covert warfare becomes increasingly difficult at each progressive stage. He asks, "Why call on huge resources and the military to reclaim power at Stage 3, when you can simply limit the freedoms of those splinter organizations back in Stage 1?" (Limit the power of bloggers with more than 3000 readers, for instance).

I'm still trying to digest this whole philosophy, -one which obviously didn't work out quite as planned for the Soviets when the KGB was actively pursuing these objectives during the Cold War, and it leaves out the understanding of how Psychopaths play into the process of Ponorization. -Not to mention the reality of 4D interference in human affairs. But it does provide a background picture of the playbook Putin was schooled in, and which colors his understanding and response to events currently transpiring in Russia and the world today.

There was another article in the forums posted back in 2010 about Yuri Bezmenov with some transcripts from an interview with the man and a couple of video links:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,16748.msg145442.html#msg145442

That sounds like all of our 'colored revolutions' scenarios around the world.... currently in Hong Kong, hoping to take it on the road to Bejing.
Those 4 stages sound rather normal for this line of work, only the names like Marxists, Liberals and Intellectuals usually change, as does their suits and collars.

Yes, that sounds like the general playbook of political psychopaths. Since Putin is familiar with it, he has been taking active steps to "nip it in the bud" in Russia, as we have seen. IMO, it is impossible for people of conscience to operate on his level without this knowledge.

One of the things which stood out for me was that Bezmenov described the process of subversion in terms of Judo; using the existing momentum of a culture to their own advantage. He said explicitly that most, if not all of the forces which served to send a nation through the four steps he outlined were naturally occurring and that all the KGB sought to do was identify and accelerate them.

It's rather as if the KGB had isolated aspects of the Ponorization process and tried to game it to their advantage.

-Which would suggest that, without necessarily being aware of it, Putin or any leader trained in similar subversion tactics and seeking to defend against them would be trying to retard the Ponorization process itself.

Though, it obviously wasn't enough to prevent the failure of Soviet-era Russia.

If you threw in knowledge of the Psychopath, I wonder if that wouldn't provide enough of the DNA of Decay to create a lasting cure. Knowledge Protects, right..?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but I thought this news article was worth sharing from Australia.
_https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/26932397/vladimir-putin-has-army-of-propaganda-trolls/?cmp=fb
I'm sure disinformation is spread from both sides as this is what propaganda war is all about. I just wonder who the agents are that are working on this forum, getting paid $730 a month ????

mod: link deactivated

Tony said:
I'm sure disinformation is spread from both sides as this is what propaganda war is all about. I just wonder who the agents are that are working on this forum, getting paid $730 a month ????

LOL! Of course, I'm paid in US dollars by Russia, so I don't need to go to work tomorrow morning. Putin's secretary, let's call her Natasha because it sounds so Russian, pays my electricity and internet bills too.

Seriously! Western propaganda arrived to such lows it's even supernatural anyone would take it seriously. No need for an army of trolls like for the US and Israel because any decent human being would see for himself where the lies are emanating from and where decent actions are taken. No need to pay people if they can detect Western media lies and defend Russia by their own conscience.

Tony said:
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but I thought this news article was worth sharing from Australia.
_https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/26932397/vladimir-putin-has-army-of-propaganda-trolls/?cmp=fb

That story got some play a week or so ago, especially in the Russophobic Western propaganda press, but it was debunked by an analysis that explained the St. Petersburg internet trolling enterprise as just a commercial search engine optimization (SEO) operation targeting Russian local news websites.

Mate! It's an extra $23 a day. Lets see, divide that by a 12 hour shift .... $1.96 per hour. I better work on my resume lol.

griffin said:
Tony said:
The link works but of course you don't put a _ in front of it _https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/26932397/vladimir-putin-has-army-of-propaganda-trolls/?cmp=fb

mod: link deactivated (again)

The link has been deactivated in order to reduce active links from the forum to disinformation sites. In order to open it, copy the link without the _ at the beginning and open in another tab of the browser.

$730 a month.... WHAT? :curse: I only get $100 for peddling pro Putin propaganda.... and I thought his secretary's name was Natalya? Who have I been talking to? :shock:

Right I'm contacting Mary, Obama's secretary... think they have better rates to peddle pro obama propaganda... surely can't be worse than $100 a month. :-[

luke wilson said:
Who have I been talking to? :shock:
To Igor :evil:

Here's one article on the "Kremlin troll army" meme http://www.sott.net/article/294452-Its-worse-than-you-thought-The-Kremlin-troll-army-exposed

I've recently thought about something Laura said not too long ago in an interview (I can't find). Paraphrasing;

"As much as I love my dear Putin, you sometimes have to wonder if he is in on it too".

I think that remark was made in the context of Putin seemingly playing along with this or that mundane crazy/trivia going on in the world right now a bit too much, while not putting the focus on real dangers such as comet threats, ice ages and the like, which could very much be the real threat people should be aware of and prepared for, that could be just around the corner.

Certainly an interesting question. If we assume Putin and gang know more than they tell in that regard (which I'm not so sure about actually), you do have to wonder. Thinking about all of this for a while, the following occurred to me.

If we think of the problem more in terms of the ideas presented in the book "Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection" though, couldn't it be that Putin and Co. (consciously or unconsciously) did actually the best in that regard (so far!)? What I mean to say here is; how much more would have humanity attracted comet/earth changes destruction if Putin and Co. wouldn't have stepped on the scene and basically created a big and much needed counter balance to all the lies, nonsense and wars globally?

Thinking about it in this way, I would even go so far as in suggesting, that what Putin and Co. did the last couple of decades, might have so far prevented the worst, globally speaking, maybe even more effectively than tackling the issue directly and openly only on the physical plane would have done, by measures such as informing the public about what might be coming and taking material action against comets and so on. So looking at it from this angle, whether or not Putin and Co. know what is going on and/or "are in on it", haven't they actually done the best thing that could have be done by creating a counterbalance to the attracting force of destruction?

Assuming that the spiritual angle has at least as much (if not more) say in what humanity attracts.... If you compare the two options of revealing and tackling the issue directly on the physical level (taking humanities current fragile state into account), compared to the spiritual angle, couldn't it be that the way they did it was the best option considering the circumstances? Let's say they would have tackled it directly and openly, wouldn't the result have been worse because people would have essentially freaked out?

Mind you that all of this is of course pure speculation and if anything I would strongly assume that nothing of that sort is done in any way consciously and not even unconsciously with the intent "to prevent the worse aka. cataclysmic destruction". I'm thinking of this more like a natural effect/result being produced by choices toward truth made by Putin and Co. (and many decent people in the world) globally. So the "appeasement of the skies" proposed in this idea, marked by Putin and Co to a great extent, isn't anything done on purpose I would suggest, but it rather is the result of crucial choices of them and all the people in the world that are on a similar frequency toward truth.

What do you think?

There has got to be a measure of truth in what you say Pashalis. If what the C's say about balance, what Putin did and is doing in Syria had to have some effect in this balance. His actions in Russia over the last 20 years also had to contribute to this balance also.

There is still angst in Middle East and Russia, of course, but his actions performed a kind of pressure release for a sizeable portion of humanity. This not only affected those areas above mentioned, but also gave hope to so many people around the world who were and are still watching with hope. Irrespective of what he KNOWS, he operated in the best human way for humanity. A true CHRISTIAN.

Assuming that the spiritual angle has at least as much (if not more) say in what humanity attracts.... If you compare the two options of revealing and tackling the issue directly on the physical level (taking humanities current fragile state into account), compared to the spiritual angle, couldn't it be that the way they did it was the best option considering the circumstances? Let's say they would have tackled it directly and openly, wouldn't the result have been worse because people would have essentially freaked out?
After reading "Life beyond the veil", I started appreciating what Putin and other world leaders who came out of seemingly nowhere doing their own corrections to their local situations. People management as a leader is always a tricky business that needs to address the pain points of the time, keep them sustained in power and handle the PTB mechanics with a solution in mind with no guarantee of the exact result.

One thing that is striking from the book is , how much effort that goes into changing the minds of souls in 5D - particularly effort taken by souls of upper spheres who end up coming to dense regions and try to correct it. True, there is no time, people can delve in their suffering until they learn there. Still, it is LOT of effort. So, any change ( for good) that is done in 3D is less effort on the 5D and above densities and sphere there. Whether people fit into future 3D or 4D is different aspect of it. My guess, even if people has to born in future 3D, that will be more in 3D STO as the control of the 4D STS will be broken( as per C's). I am not sure how this works out though.

If we look at what happened over years ( particularly since 2014) it is amazing and no body thought it is possible. No doubt it is little "butterfly wings" by few, but it's effect is like pouring water on the seemingly all powerful "Witch". In 2012, Deep state looked all powerful and unstoppable and they can create any terrorist they can created, rally up the people with whatever "Color" revolution they want and their latest creation of "Osama" aka ISIS is all set to move to East Asia and Russia. Imagine what could have happened US sat in Crimea?. Then came Trump to the belly of the beast and started shaking things up with little twitters ( like a pouring water) and all the rats that hid behind image of political correctness keep running. True, Trump confused every body, keeps every body guessing and made a pact with the big controllers in Tel Aviv. probably that is the only way he can survive without the fate of JFK. He not only survived until now, gave some serious lesson all these deep state who has to learn the limits of their mechanics either in 3D or 5D or some where else. The tentacles of the beast through "Deep state" is every where Finance, Food, education, media, health , Govt., religion etc. It's a tall order to fix it one piece at a time, but some how, so much changed. The cat and mouse game of STO and STS ( I mean the battle of have and haven't) morphed over the years to the point it is hard to say Have's can control for too long.

But, ultimately, people have to make their own reforms as per their own souls "Free will" and it may not be in the control of the leaders. Leader of people can facilitate ( say Balance), but he can't reform the people's mind. In the end, it is "As above So below" and we don't know much to know it. Most probably, it is a dynamic world.

Back
Top Bottom