Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Finished watching 1. and 2. Its necessary for a reality check, to get a grasp on what we are dealing with: the absolute gullibility of the masses. Memories roused from our WW2 past-lives. The staggering two-facedness of the WW2 vow: "Never again".
The dark side of human history on display.. BTW: is there a bright side?
How world wars are mere projects for the enrichment of certain aristocracy elect: as they drone on about "friendship", "The Common Good", "Family!", "democracy", "together we stand strong" and all the famous slogans designed to hypnotize the sheeple... while the Lizards stand at attention to slurp up all the energy that is continually generated in Pain Factory Earth.

1. Besogon TV analysis about Ukraine 2014 - 2022:
Shows viewers the reality versus Western TV propaganda.
There is a new video from Besogon TV with Nikita Mikhalkov, an extraordinary edition, where he traces the roots of the current situation. There is one frame, that says something.
Download alternate link solution for the above video.

2. Ukraine on Fire_ The Real Story - Full Documentary by Oliver Stone
What machinations went on behind the curtains.

3. French TV Documentary (2016) Investigates US-backed Neo-Nazis Behind Ukraine Revolution
I'm going to watch this next.

Last edited:
I do not know what you think guys, but this is starting to be very slow advance for Russians. If they do not conduct major attack on Kyiv or Kharkiv or Odessa in next 15 days or less than that, there is a huge chance that they will not take them at all, at least in next several months, in my opinion.
Advances have been slow for the last days, but I think it's good to keep in mind that no one except the Russians know what their actual goals are (aside from the generalities of demilitarization and denazification, the goalposts for which are probably flexible to some degree). I.e., over which cities do they want to establish full control? Are some of the blockades for negotiating purposes, and not essential to take full control? I don't know. The military also pauses offensives each day for humanitarian corridors, and is actively tightening the siege on Mariupol and Kharkov. So some military successes don't result in changes on the map.

Trust whatever you want :-D but you already have a bloodbath in Mariupol and elsewhere.
I don't understand what is there to be happy about. Ukrainian Nazis take women and children (Ukrainians!) hostage, mine hospitals (with patients inside!), schools and kindergartens.
What tactics would you use against such scumbags? Carpet bombing like in Yugoslavia, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan? This is not America, bro. Russian troops do not kill civilians, Russians are not Americans. You should understand this.

What logistics would you use to more or less safely bring so much war equipment to kyiv so quickly? By waste of resources I mean that the Russian war machine would be more exposed and the Ukrainian troops, once the bulk of the army had arrived, would have had time to reinforce themselves since their rear was not neutralized... and all this would lead to losses. older than civilians for the Nazi act... I will not be the one to question the war professionals and even more so if I do not know what the agenda itself is.
So I can't say so easily that this is going slow and that the Russians are going to perdition because it seems to me the opposite.
If you watch this video of German invasion of France and how they took Paris you will see that they took capital very similarly to how Russians attempted to take Kyiv, but they failed maybe because of the lack of forces or simply there was the order to stop. Difference is that Germany firstly conquered Belgium and Netherlands before taking Paris. In the other way Russians attacked from the friendly territory of Belarus, unopposed.

Taking into account Russian superiority in the air, Ukraine army probably would not be able to send troops from other areas in big amounts or at least heavy equipment.

Take into account that Russians probably attempted to take the Kyiv (since they came to the outskirts) but they failed or there was the order to stop, they pretty much easily came to the outskirts, there was either lack of forces to take the Kyiv, they did not have confidence to make final push because they were not confident that they could take the capital, or there was order to stop for whatever reason, one of them in hope that Ukraine army would bring forces from elsewhere thus making it easier for Russians to take other areas.

Advances have been slow for the last days, but I think it's good to keep in mind that no one except the Russians know what their actual goals are (aside from the generalities of demilitarization and denazification, the goalposts for which are probably flexible to some degree). I.e., over which cities do they want to establish full control? Are some of the blockades for negotiating purposes, and not essential to take full control? I don't know. The military also pauses offensives each day for humanitarian corridors, and is actively tightening the siege on Mariupol and Kharkov. So some military successes don't result in changes on the map.
Resupplying and waiting for the redirection of troops and materials from other points could also be added... ineffective or half-hearted offensives are not worth it.

I do not know what you think guys, but this is starting to be very slow advance for Russians.

First (as Armagelipsis-matíasmaurán, mkrnhr and others pointed out) this isn't the type of war you know from America and co. It is not a war of aggression in any shape, form or fashion. It is a justified defensive war that has two primary goals: demilitarize Ukraine and denazify it. So to compare it to something like the Americans and their allies do is already the first big mistake in your "analysis". Further, the primary concern behind that war is not to kill or injure civilians or infrastructure, quite the contrary: the Russians get out of their way to reduce that as best as possible. Right in those points, you have one of the biggest reasons for the "slowness" of the Russians. Also, as pointed out here, the idea that what the russians accomplished so far doesn't look impressive on the map is naive and misses a lot of data and understanding of the region and military strategy.

If they do not conduct major attack on Kyiv or Kharkiv or Odessa in next 15 days or less than that, there is a huge chance that they will not take them at all, at least in next several months, in my opinion.

I don't think so.

Than you have a multiple failures, if true that they sent only around 200,000 than it would make much more logic to send them all directly at the same time, during the first day of invasion on the capital city, rather than making dispersion. Like when you have just one mouth but trying to eat a multiple meals at the same time.

See first point above.

If they took capital city during the first days it would have been much more easier later on to take many other things.

I don't know if you noticed, but Kiev (the capital) and other major cities were apparently already overwhelmingly surrounded by the Russians and de facto "taken" in the first couple of days, just not in the way you are used to from American wars of aggression, destruction and extermination.

Right now you have waste of time and forces around fights in Mariupol which is anyway besieged, attempts to do something around Odessa, instead of focusing on the capital itself.

See points above.

And every day which is wasted is 24 hours more for Ukrainians to bring weapons, soldiers-mercenaries to Kyiv, to get more support abroad and to spread more of their own propaganda.

See points above.

However, if the capital was taken during the first days of the conflict it would potentially end the conflict almost immediately, in the big part of the country and you can not say with certainty that there would be a "bloodbath" How can you know that for sure ? - Because it highly likely that Ukrainian army was much less prepared than it is now.

I don't think you make much sense here. Again, this is not an American war. Secondly, that it "is highly likely that Ukrainian army was much less prepared than it is now" is quite nonsensical. Quite the opposite is the case. Remember that the whole air power from the Ukrainians was practically destroyed/useless in the first couple of hours, among many other facts mentioned in this thread.

I think I have much better arguments than you.

Definitively not.

I don't understand what is there to be happy about. Ukrainian Nazis take women and children (Ukrainians!) hostage, mine hospitals (with patients inside!), schools and kindergartens.
What tactics would you use against such scumbags? Carpet bombing like in Yugoslavia, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan? This is not America, bro. Russian troops do not kill civilians, Russians are not Americans. You should understand this.
He is laughing that massacres are already taking place contrary to what I said, but he is not laughing at the deaths or the suffering.
If you watch this video of German invasion of France and how they took Paris you will see that they took capital very similarly to how Russians attempted to take Kyiv, but they failed maybe because of the lack of forces or simply there was the order to stop. Difference is that Germany firstly conquered Belgium and Netherlands before taking Paris. In the other way Russians attacked from the friendly territory of Belarus, unopposed.

Taking into account Russian superiority in the air, Ukraine army probably would not be able to send troops from other areas in big amounts or at least heavy equipment.

Take into account that Russians probably attempted to take the Kyiv (since they came to the outskirts) but they failed or there was the order to stop, they pretty much easily came to the outskirts, there was either lack of forces to take the Kyiv, they did not have confidence to make final push because they were not confident that they could take the capital, or there was order to stop for whatever reason, one of them in hope that Ukraine army would bring forces from elsewhere thus making it easier for Russians to take other areas.
If things go wrong for the Russians, why haven't they made major changes already? They have plenty of resources, they are using only 10%-15% of their troops... there are problems and difficulties like the one you wanted if there was an overestimation as they say about the Ukrainian resistance and having stretched the logistics lines too much at first made them abandon several vehicles (I understand that their doctrine is based on trains and the troops have a maximum range of 150,000 kilometers in terms of movement ), it has also been seen that they are resorting to civilian trucks due to the lack of these, we have the civilian factor and that this is a process of denazification already said... I repeat, there are problems and they are always partially contemplated in all operations ... but if they would be so bad ... why not send many more troops and end this more quickly if that was the plan?

it took the Americans weeks even using "his method".
Screenshot_20220301-142358_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I think that those goals that Russia had on February 24 and those that were almost a month later have changed a lot.
If earlier Russia was ready to accept only the DPR and LPR, now the collapse of Ukraine is almost a foregone conclusion because of the stupidity and desperate cruelty of the Ukrainian Nazis. They will probably lose all regions along the Black Sea coast (from Odessa to Mariupol) and completely all of eastern Ukraine, to the right of the Dnieper (including Kharkov, Sumy, etc.). Transnistria (unrecognized republic) will become part of these pro-Russian lands. Kyiv will be taken last, because strategically it is not so important, in addition, it will be necessary to sign an act of surrender / denazification of Ukraine with someone.
After all this, a certain small state called "Western Ukraine" will probably appear, which will include several western regions (Lviv, Lutsk, Rovno, Vinnitsa), but will be completely deprived of access to the Black Sea.

The goal is not the puppet regime in Kiev. The US would replace it with another puppet within a few days. The goal is to neutralize the neo-nazi military capacities that are dispersed all across Ukraine. If it were a blind carpet-bombing of the country, US-style, of course it would take only a week or so, but that's not the case. Just like for anything else in life, doing the right thing is difficult and long.
I am not sure how Ukrainian people can have a say in electing the right government that is capable of securing neutrality within the boundaries of this giant nation. The logistics of making this happen would be enormous, not sure even how, or who will be willing to undertake almost the impossible, mind you, this is still considered a very poor country by western standards plagued with corruption, incompetent people in the gov and shady business practices. The transition to fully functional free and democratic society in Ukraine may take years and years, if not decades, nobody knows. They need to completely rely on Russian investments for the time being to recover and rebuild a ruined economy. I also suspect that the brightest and the most capable in the work force had already fled the country pursuing better life elsewhere. There is a higher chance the most corruptible individuals would stay to take advantage of the pending reforms, who gets what and at what cost, hopefully on the cheap, deals under the table, black market economy, etc etc, so it is extremely hard to regulate and monitor everything that transpires in the business and judiciary world over there, at least in the EU and the US the law is strong in this regard but in Ukraine everything goes and passes through with heads and eyes turned away.

I personally don't see any other way for Ukraine but a Russian friendly government Lukashenko style capable of overseeing the extremely difficult period of this transition.

If you watch this video...
Hello, but what is the purpose to debate about ?
I mean, there's a dicton in french I'll try to translate "if my grandmother had had two she would have been my grandfather" :lol: - another way to mean that discussing about is pointless, even more that I figure out that they certainly have 100x+ information than you/us and more experience to evaluate the best method to apply. But if you are sure of you, you can write a message to Putin, here's the link to do so. Please keep us informed if he answers you.

French TV spreading truths !?
I spotted an interresting "fact" on french TV, maybe a change in the narrative in France ? ... or a too real information to be avoidable ?
On TF1, one of the major if not the biggest or best known TV channel, they mentionned what happened in Donestk and they clearly point that this was done by the Ukrainian army !? This is worth to mention.

It's a telegram post & the clip can be watched from browser, but it's french

Paul Craig Roberts:

Washington and Moscow Vie for the Stupid Prize

Is it Washington or the Kremlin which is the most confused about sanctions and their impact? Washington and Europe have made it very clear that sanctions do not apply to payments for Russian energy and minerals. Only the US has banned the import of Russian gas and oil. As the US uses no Russian gas and only 7% of its oil is from Russia, the sanction is without effect. There are no bans on imports of Russian minerals as the West can’t get by without them, just as Europe, especially German industry, cannot get by without Russian energy. There are no sanctions on banks for processing payments for Russian energy and minerals.

So, what do the Western sanctions do? They identify for Russia the pressure points where Russian sanctions on the West can severely damage the West. Why doesn’t Russia use this power?

I think for two totally erroneous reasons. One is that Russia wants to prove that she is a reliable business partner that fulfills her contracts and doesn’t use trade relations as a weapon. But what good does this do Russia when the US and Europe are not reliable business partners and do use trade as a weapon? As Russia is the only reliable partner in the deal, Russia is taken for a ride.

The other erroneous reason is that Russia’s economists and central bank, brainwashed by US neoliberal economists, believe Russia cannot develop without foreign exchange. The central bank even thinks that it cannot create rubles to finance investment projects unless the rubles are backed up by foreign exchange. This has caused the central bank to borrow money it doesn’t need on which it pays interest. In other words, the Russian central bank’s policy is nonsensical and serves Western interests at Russia’s expense.

The Russians could close down Western industry if Russia ceased exporting energy and minerals, but is afraid to do so because of the foreign exchange loss. In contrast, the US has nothing Russia needs. Biden has come up with a ban on US exports of luxury goods to Russia, which only inconveniences a few oligarchs and their mistresses.

Russia has no need for foreign exchange. She does not need to import energy and minerals. Russia is full of engineering and science and can make whatever she needs. The central bank can finance all internal projects. But as the Americans succeeded in brainwashing Russian economists, the Russians can’t use the powerful weapon they have at hand to bring the West to its knees begging for mercy. Moreover, the Russian economists don’t have enough sense to demand payment in rubles for their energy and minerals. This would strengthen their own currency rather than the currencies of their enemies. Why does the Russian central bank forgo the opportunity to use Russia’s exports to stabilize the Russian currency?

The conclusion is that in the sanctions game the Russians hold all the cards but do not know how to play them.

Washington and its satellites are even more stupid. Biden announced that Russia’s Most Favored Nation trade status is to be revoked. This means that discriminatory tariffs can be applied to imports of Russian goods. The notion is that this hurts Russia, because the higher price caused by the tariffs will reduce Russian exports. However the real injured parties are the Americans and Europeans, because the higher prices caused by the tariffs fall on them. Up go the prices of energy and strategic minerals. With the US experiencing record inflation the tariffs will boost inflation higher.

The poorly advised White House idiot brags that the US government “is going to make it harder for Russia to do business with the United States.” This also makes it harder for the US and its puppet states to do business with Russia. The West has nothing that Russia needs, but the West cannot survive without Russian energy and minerals. The Americans for many years have had no access to space and zero gravity experiments without the Russians carrying them up to the space station.

Washington is going to further help Russia by banning Western investment in all Russian economic sectors. In other words, the dumbshit Americans are going to do for Russia what Russia should have done for herself years ago.

The only countries that need foreign investment are poor, third world countries that lack an engineering and scientific basis and are without energy and mineral resources. Foreign investors bring in the missing resources, but they also take the profits out of the country by repatriating the earnings. In this context, foreign investment is an exploitative device.

According to Sergey Glazyev, Russia’s only economist not brainwashed by the West, half of the assets of Russian industry are owned by non-residents. If this is true, then an enormous amount of income from these Russian assets is exported abroad. How does Russia benefit from giving up half of its earnings to foreigners?

Russia has the opportunity created for her by the sanctions to correct her tragic strategic blunder of allowing foreigners to buy up her productive assets. Russia can nationalize the assets owned by companies of the sanctioning countries. The sanctioning countries are stealing Russian bank deposits so Russia should retaliate by stealing their real assets.

A person has to wonder why Russia has taken none of these steps that would bring instant agonizing cries from the stupid West and an immediate end to all sanctions and Russophobic propaganda. Russia can dictate the terms. Why does she forgo this power?

The reason for Russia’s self-imposed impotence is that a large chunk of the Russian intellectual and ruling class has been brainwashed by the World Economic Forum and is committed to globalism. Self-sufficiency, which Russia can easily achieve, is associated with nationalism, which has been turned into a dirty word. Even a Russian/Asian Silk Road trade bloc is too narrow for the globalist idealist. It apparently has not yet dawned on the Kremlin that globalism is totally inconsistent with the national sovereignty that Putin values so highly.

If Russia disempowers herself by refusing to play her winning hand, she will be brought down by her own stupidity, not by Western sanctions.

I think I have much better arguments than you.
This not a contest and I find it a bit of a childish and distasteful counter "argument". People are dying, on both sides. Please remember this. And unless we were the proverbial fly on the wall when the Russians discussed their strategies, our arguments are nothing more than theories and we will have to wait for their true intentions/ goals in this incursion.

Back
Top Bottom