Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

When did she say this? Is there a link to a news article, or to video footage, or a social media post about her saying this?
There is currently no connection because everything is blocked! In any case, these are some historical data unrelated to the present, although everything is connected. Censorship is frightening and there are not many sources of information left, except on Telegram Sputnik Serbia. Even that connection is broken, they are hampered. The link is from there, and if I manage to find it, I will post it because I had to react quickly regarding that information. I copy and paste if I think it makes sense. So, it is not important whether the cat is black or white, but to hunt mice.

Trenutno ne postoji veza jer je sve blokirano! U svakom slučaju ovo su neki istorijski podaci nevezano za današnjost, mada je sve povezano. Cenzura je zastrašujuća i nije ostalo mnogo izvora informacija, osim na Telegramu Sputnjik Srbija. Čak i tu vezu obaraju, sputavaju. Link je odatle i ako uspem da nađem postaviću jer sam morao brzo da reagujem što se tiče tih informacija. Kopiram i postavim ako mislim da ima smisla. Tako da, nije važno da li je mačka crna ili bela, nego da lovi miševe.

I do not know what you think guys, but this is starting to be very slow advance for Russians. If they do not conduct major attack on Kyiv or Kharkiv or Odessa in next 15 days or less than that, there is a huge chance that they will not take them at all, at least in next several months, in my opinion.
Slow is relative even taking into account logistics failures to a greater or lesser extent and the factors that you can never completely predict... why does the operation have to last 1 week, 3 weeks or 2 months and 10 days?
this is not a total war and the soldiers sent are not enough to attack all the cities at the same time... for example before yesterday I saw that between 45,000 and 90,000 soldiers were needed just to surround kyiv... Russia sent around only 200,000 men.

Telegram ASB Military:
BREAKING: Russia & DPR forces announce ‘complete denazification’ of the 53rd brigade of Ukrainian troops in the Mariupol direction — the 53rd has suffered heavy losses.

Not that Maria's is wrong, always enjoy her words. Do you have a link?
I beleive this is summary of her speech from 19.4.2018.

This link above I found is only a part of it.

Here is another translation, might be full speech:

Found it on SOTT as well but not in full version

Edit: clarity

Here is another site that explains the developments in Ukraine.

It's in French but a translator can read it in any language.

1647366007205.png

Who am I? Erwan Castel.

56 years old, "Breton, polytheist and European", successively French paratrooper officer, Breton independence activist and then expedition guide in the French Amazon, I decided to join the Donbass rebellion opposing the military operation launched against its Russian population in 2014 by the Maidan putschists

Enlisted in early February 2015 in the army of the Donetsk People's Republic, I served on the fronts of Debalsevo, Marinka, Dokuchaievsk, Donetsk before becoming a volunteer in 2017 in the International Brigade Piatnashka and serving on the front of Yasinovataya as a sniper.

Opposed to any form of unique thought (religious, economic, cultural or political) and fighting against the commodification of the living committed by an amoral and criminal globalist plutocracy, I inscribe my principles and my acts in the ideal of a "conservative revolution" defending the freedom of peoples to dispose of themselves and an ascending subsidiarity of native identities building a multipolar world.

Slow is relative even taking into account logistics failures to a greater or lesser extent and the factors that you can never completely predict... why does the operation have to last 1 week, 3 weeks or 2 months and 10 days?
this is not a total war and the soldiers sent are not enough to attack all the cities at the same time... for example before yesterday I saw that between 45,000 and 90,000 soldiers were needed just to surround kyiv... Russia sent around only 200,000 men.

Telegram ASB Military:
BREAKING: Russia & DPR forces announce ‘complete denazification’ of the 53rd brigade of Ukrainian troops in the Mariupol direction — the 53rd has suffered heavy losses.
Than you have a multiple failures, if true that they sent only around 200,000 than it would make much more logic to send them all directly at the same time, during the first day of invasion on the capital city, rather than making dispersion. Like when you have just one mouth but trying to eat a multiple meals at the same time. If they took capital city during the first days it would have been much more easier later on to take many other things.

Right now you have waste of time and forces around fights in Mariupol which is anyway besieged, attempts to do something around Odessa, instead of focusing on the capital itself. And every day which is wasted is 24 hours more for Ukrainians to bring weapons, soldiers-mercenaries to Kyiv, to get more support abroad and to spread more of their own propaganda.

Than you have a multiple failures, if true that they sent only around 200,000 than it would make much more logic to send them all directly at the same time, during the first day of invasion on the capital city, rather than making dispersion. Like when you have just one mouth but trying to eat a multiple meals at the same time. If they took capital city during the first days it would have been much more easier later on to take many other things.

Right now you have waste of time and forces around fights in Mariupol which is anyway besieged, attempts to do something around Odessa, instead of focusing on the capital itself. And every day which is wasted is 24 hours more for Ukrainians to bring weapons, soldiers-mercenaries to Kyiv, to get more support abroad and to spread more of their own propaganda.
That would be a bloodbath and waste of resources... not to mention that all the other strategic points and cities under Nazi siege would be left without intervention... I'll trust the Russians that everything is going more or less according to plan.

P.s: ha ha ha, it really doesn't seem like it caused them much damage, but it sure hurt their egos. Russia now financially sanctioned Biden, Trudeau and other members of the elite.

Last edited:
That would be a bloodbath and waste of resources... not to mention that all the other strategic points and cities under Nazi siege would be left without intervention... I'll trust the Russians that everything is going more or less according to plan.
Trust whatever you want :-D but you already have a bloodbath in Mariupol and elsewhere.

However, if the capital was taken during the first days of the conflict it would potentially end the conflict almost immediately, in the big part of the country and you can not say with certainty that there would be a "bloodbath" How can you know that for sure ? - Because it highly likely that Ukrainian army was much less prepared than it is now. Also, if the all in attack on the Kyiv in the first day would be a bloodbath like you say that now it could be something like a "double or triple bloodbath" since they are right now probably much better armed and prepared in Kyiv in comparison to the first day.

And it definitely would not be a waste of resources if they took Kyiv in the first few days, because of the implications of that on the whole war.

I think I have much better arguments than you.

A few from RT:

Russia sanctions US President

Moscow has announced sanctions against US leadership, including Joe Biden, as well as the chiefs of the Pentagon and the CIA

15 Mar, 2022 14:46

Russia on Tuesday sanctioned US President Joe Biden, Secretary of State Tony Blinken, Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, and ten other administration officials and political figures. Moscow has said that the sanctions are a reciprocal measure, imposed after Washington blacklisted top Russian leaders, including President Vladimir Putin.

The latest additions to Russia’s “stop list” were announced by the Kremlin on Tuesday, and were described as a “counter reaction” to the “extremely Russophobic course taken by the current US administration.”

Appearing at the top of the 13-name list is President Biden, followed by Blinken and Austin. Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark Milley, National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan, CIA Director William Burns, and White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki are also named. Further down the list, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Biden’s son Hunter – whose dealings with a Ukrainian energy firm have previously been questioned and criticized – are also included.

Inclusion on the list denies any of these people entry into the Russian Federation. However, the Kremlin’s statement said that Moscow would not rule out contact with American officials “if they meet our national interests.”

More names will be added to the list “in the near future,” the statement continued, warning that “top US officials, military officials, lawmakers, businessmen, experts and media personalities who are Russophobic or contribute to inciting hatred towards Russia” will also be blacklisted.

The US has previously sanctioned Russian businesspeople and media figures, so retaliatory sanctions by Moscow could potentially be applied in a tit-for-tat manner.

In the nearly three weeks since the launch of its military offensive in Ukraine, Russia has become the world’s most sanctioned nation. In addition to the penalties applied by the governments of the US, UK, and EU, scores of private companies – ranging from iconic western brands like McDonald’s and Coca-Cola to global financial institutions like Visa and Mastercard – have suspended their activities in Russia.

Russia unveils sanctions response plan

The initiative covers some 100 measures with funding estimated at $9 billion

15 Mar, 2022 16:21

The Russian government has prepared a list of measures aimed at tackling the impact of sanctions imposed by the US and its allies, Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin said on Tuesday.

The proposal includes more than 100 initiatives and measures, with the total amount of funding for their implementation estimated at about 1 trillion rubles ($9 billion).

Under the instructions of [Russian President Vladimir Putin], a whole range of measures has been prepared, many of them are included in the draft priority action plan. This is a very flexible plan, and it will be constantly updated and issued in stages depending on the situation,” Mishustin stated.

According to the official, the initiative includes state support for small and medium-sized businesses, as well as systemic and state procurement companies.

Authorities plan to focus support for firms working in agriculture, tourism, culture, science, medicine, software development, catering, food production, furniture, clothing, and trade.

They also plan to offer Russia’s partners in the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) the opportunity to raise the limit for duty-free import of goods within the framework of e-commerce. This would allow the maximum possible access to necessary resources and goods, Mishustin said, stressing that Ukraine-related sanctions would not hinder cooperation and integration within the union.

According to the prime minister, the draft plan is to be approved at the upcoming government meeting, and some of the measures will be introduced by the end of March.

Russia officially withdraws from Council of Europe

Moscow has blamed NATO countries for “breaking off the dialogue”

15 Mar, 2022 15:55

Russia has officially informed the Council of Europe of its withdrawal from the organization. As Deputy Speaker of the Russian Duma Pyotr Tolstoy announced on Tuesday, a letter from the Minister of Foreign Affairs Sergey Lavrov has been handed over to the Secretary General of the organization.

“All responsibility for breaking off the dialogue with the Council of Europe lies with the NATO countries, which all this time have been using the topic of human rights for fulfilling their own geopolitical interests and for attacks on our country,” Tolstoy said.

He added that “due to the unprecedented sanctions and political pressure,” Russia is not going to pay the annual fee to the Council of Europe.

Stressing that Russia is leaving the organization “of its own free will,” Tolstoy explained that this “balanced and considered decision” had been taken “in the midst of yet another anti-Russian discussion in PACE,” which, in his words, might result in “another deceitful Russophobic resolution based on the peculations which have nothing to do with reality.”

Head of the Duma’s Committee on International Affairs Leonid Slutsky, in his turn, made it clear that, leaving the Council of Europe, Russia will “be forced to denounce the European Convention on Human Rights.

Writing on Telegram, Slutsky said that the human rights in the Russian Federation would be guaranteed “by all means and unconditionally.”

The same idea has been reiterated by Russia’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs. According to its statement, human rights and freedoms guaranteed by the Russian Constitution are not inferior to the provisions of the European Convention on Human Rights.

Implementation of the judgements by the European Court of Human Rights, which had been adopted in the past, will continue, the foreign ministry stressed, unless they contradict the country’s constitution. Russia also remains a signatory of the key international human rights treaties.

Russia announced its intention to leave the Council of Europe on March 10, following its suspension from the organization over the military offensive in Ukraine. The Russian Foreign Ministry said back then that Moscow would not tolerate “the subversive actions of the collective West,” allegedly seeking “to substitute international law, which the US and its satellites have trampled on, with a ‘rules-based order.”

Ukraine admits it won’t be part of NATO

Kiev’s constitution-enshrined bid for membership in the military bloc can’t be realized, Zelensky said

15 Mar, 2022 16:12

NATO allies don’t want to see Ukraine among their ranks and Kiev realizes that, President Volodymyr Zelensky told Western leaders on Tuesday. Now Kiev seeks protection from individual member states.

“We’ve been hearing for years that the [NATO] doors were supposedly open, but now we know we won’t enter there. That is the truth, and we must acknowledge that,” Zelensky said during a video call with the UK Joint Expeditionary Force, a meeting of the leaders of Nordic and Baltic nations hosted by Prime Minister Boris Johnson.

“I am glad that our people are beginning to understand that and to rely on ourselves and those partners that aid us,” he added.

The Ukrainian leader apparently included the people he was addressing on the list of good friends of Ukraine, despite most of them leading NATO allies. He said the military organization was in no position to offer the security guarantees that his country wants to receive from other nations. But individual states could help Ukraine even with NATO doors closed to it, he suggested, and have been doing so for eight years of what he described as a Ukrainian war against Russia.

Zelensky shamed NATO for not imposing a no-fly zone over Ukraine due to concerns that this would escalate the hostilities into a full-blown world war. The refusal to impose it is shared by all members of the organization, with US, its de facto leader, reiterating it on many occasions over the past weeks.

The Ukrainian leader claimed NATO member states “hypnotized themselves” with the fear of a global conflict that would have the potential of ending human civilization. He didn’t hide bitterness over the fact that allies refused to protect Ukraine the way they are bound to defend each other in case of a military attack.

Ukraine made NATO membership a key goal of its foreign policy after the 2014 armed coup in Kiev put an anti-Russian government into power. The aspiration was made part of its national constitution in 2019.

Russia launched a military offensive in Ukraine in late February. President Vladimir Putin stated that NATO’s creeping expansion into Ukraine without its formal accession was a major factor in his decision to order the incursion. Kiev blasted the attack as “unprovoked.”

Western nations mostly agreed but refused to fight for Ukraine militarily. Instead, they ramped up weapons supplies to Kiev and imposed harsh economic sanctions against Russia, expecting them to inflict enough damage to stop the military offensive.

Kiev reveals how many military weapons it has handed out to civilians

The number of firearms distributed to the public measures in the tens of thousands

15 Mar, 2022 08:16

The Ukrainian authorities have distributed tens of thousands of assault rifles to civilians, Interior Minister Denis Monastyrsky revealed in an interview on Tuesday. The decision was part of a policy aimed at turning the Ukrainian public into a resistance force against Russian troops attacking the country.

The Ukrainian government started handing out arms usually reserved for trained personnel such as soldiers and police officers in late February, days after the Russian attack began. In an interview this week, the minister said the option of receiving an assault rifle remains open to citizens.

“Any Ukrainian citizen may go to the police, prove he actually works to defend Ukraine … and get a weapon accordingly. We are talking about automatic weapons first and foremost. We have distributed several tens of thousands of assault rifles throughout the country,” Monastyrsky said.

The official added that the policy of arming the public has contributed to Ukraine’s ability to “hold back the enemy for three weeks.”

The Russian military says it has refrained from trying to capture major Ukrainian cities using full force, to avoid unnecessary casualties among civilians. Moscow claims it is only attacking military targets.

Coinciding with the decision to arm civilians, Kiev announced it would set free combat-experienced felons who agree to take up arms and fight against the Russians.

A follow-up law passed by the Ukrainian parliament last week allows Ukrainian nationals and foreign citizens to use without legal repercussions any firearms in their possession against “individuals conducting armed aggression” against the country.

Under international law, people living under conditions of war should be divided into combatants and noncombatants, with both groups enjoying various privileges under the Geneva Conventions.

Combatant members of organized militias should wear distinctive signs identifying them as such and carry their arms openly. Otherwise the protections do not apply.

Germany reveals cost of embargo on Russian energy

Berlin says it can’t immediately pull the plug on Russian oil and gas without causing mass poverty in the country

15 Mar, 2022 10:21

German Economy Minister Robert Habeck has said that cutting off energy supplies from Russia right now will tank the economy and make ordinary people’s lives miserable.

The dependency on Russian fossil fuels remains “comparatively high,” Habeck told ARD on Sunday.

“If we flip the switch immediately, there will be supply shortages, even supply stops, mass unemployment, poverty,” Habeck warned, adding that there will be “people who will no longer be able to heat their homes, people who will run out of petrol.”

“With coal, oil, and even gas, we are step by step in the process of making ourselves independent,”
the minister noted. “But we can’t do it in an instant. That’s bitter, and it’s not a nice thing morally to confess to, but we can’t do it yet.” At the same time, Habeck said that Germany has continued to become more independent from Russian energy.

Europe has been under pressure to impose more sanctions on Russia in response to its ongoing military campaign in Ukraine. The European Commission said last week that it will phase out its dependency on Russian oil, gas, and coal by 2030, but, unlike the US and UK, stopped short of an immediate ban on importing energy from Russia. EU officials said member states must deal with the rising energy prices and replenish gas reserves before winter.

The EU previously adopted sweeping restrictions on Russian banks and trade. The majority of European countries closed their airspace to Russia-linked flights, and Moscow responded in kind.

Russian Deputy Prime Minister Alexander Novak said last week that the country’s energy sector came prepared for sanctions, while the government was working on ways to mitigate the impact.

Moscow attacked the neighboring state in late February, following a seven-year standoff over Ukraine’s failure to implement the terms of the Minsk agreements, and Russia’s eventual recognition of the Donbass republics in Donetsk and Lugansk. The German- and French-brokered protocols were designed to regularize the status of the regions within the Ukrainian state.

Russia has now demanded that Ukraine officially declare itself a neutral country that will never join NATO.

Kiev says the Russian offensive was completely unprovoked and has denied claims it was planning to retake the two republics by force.

I do not know what you think guys, but this is starting to be very slow advance for Russians. If they do not conduct major attack on Kyiv or Kharkiv or Odessa in next 15 days or less than that, there is a huge chance that they will not take them at all, at least in next several months, in my opinion.

[...]

Trust whatever you want :-D but you already have a bloodbath in Mariupol and elsewhere.

However, if the capital was taken during the first days of the conflict it would potentially end the conflict almost immediately, in the big part of the country and you can not say with certainty that there would be a "bloodbath" How can you know that for sure ? - Because it highly likely that Ukrainian army was much less prepared than it is now. Also, if the all in attack on the Kyiv in the first day would be a bloodbath like you say that now it could be something like a "double or triple bloodbath" since they are right now probably much better armed and prepared in Kyiv in comparison to the first day.

And it definitely would not be a waste of resources if they took Kyiv in the first few days, because of the implications of that on the whole war.

I would suggest that you reread this thread. Looks like you have missed quite a number of details and facts, with the consequence that your "analysis" is less than accurate (to put it mildly).

Here is just a short summary of some of the facts:

What logistics would you use to more or less safely bring so much war equipment to kyiv so quickly? By waste of resources I mean that the Russian war machine would be more exposed and the Ukrainian troops, once the bulk of the army had arrived, would have had time to reinforce themselves since their rear was not neutralized... and all this would lead to losses. older than civilians for the Nazi act... I will not be the one to question the war professionals and even more so if I do not know what the agenda itself is.
So I can't say so easily that this is going slow and that the Russians are going to perdition because it seems to me the opposite.

Last edited:
Time is of no importance at the moment, since economically Russia is in order and is not threatened by anything. With prices of $100 for oil and $1,000 for gas, only those who buy energy resources (US and EU) can have problems. In addition, Russia has banned the export of its wheat, corn, sugar and other crops.
As for the Russian troops, they are advancing at the required pace. A good indicator of the success of the Russian troops is the fact that today Ukraine fired its commander in the Donbass, General Pavlyuk.
As for Mariupol, the Nazis turned this city into hell, they blew up bridges and other communications, mined houses, and also covered themselves with civilians. And even under such conditions, Russian troops almost completely cleared Mariupol of the Nazis.
Ukrainian forces in Donbas are completely surrounded and blocked, their fate is sealed. As for Kyiv, Kharkov and Odessa, the goal was never set to take them at any cost or destroy them. These cities will be liberated with minimal civilian casualties and minimal possible destruction, and nothing else.
Also, let's not forget that Ukraine is a large country, larger than France and Germany! Not in a day, not in a week, can such a country be cleared of the Nazis. However, it is already becoming clear that Nazi Ukraine is on the verge of a fiasco and this state is bankrupt. The process of disintegration of this country can no longer be stopped.

The goal is not the puppet regime in Kiev. The US would replace it with another puppet within a few days. The goal is to neutralize the neo-nazi military capacities that are dispersed all across Ukraine. If it were a blind carpet-bombing of the country, US-style, of course it would take only a week or so, but that's not the case. Just like for anything else in life, doing the right thing is difficult and long.

Back
Top Bottom