Prehistoric Astronomy and the Younger Dryas Catastrophe?

Maybe not as impressive as Gobekli Tepe, there are other ancient sites in the nearby region that are interesting for other reasons. For instance, in Karahan Tepe, it looks that there is some water-related stone work:

Maybe not as impressive as Gobekli Tepe, there are other ancient sites in the nearby region that are interesting for other reasons. For instance, in Karahan Tepe, it looks that there is some water-related stone work:
Thanks for bringing this up - I was not aware of this site. I will be looking into this also, as I have found Gobleki Tepe to be fascinating.
There sure are a lot of ancient mysteries, eh?

Hello to you all,
I have just read the 7 pages of this topic and it is fascinating.
Thanks to all those who gave new indications.

I remembered to have copied an article on Göbekli Tepe, in 2014
Resonance at Göbekli Tepe, Turkey

In all the articles of this site where there are photos of archaeological sites, there is always the translation of the writing in paleo-sanskrit and it speaks of "roar", "vibration" and Jupiter...

And I found two sentences from Laura (Ancient Science):
"In these scenarios, Jupiter's "lightning bolts" are exchanges of electrical potentials between planets"
"Others have suggested that these stories represent the interactions of aliens or human-extraterrestrial hybrids with advanced technologies.
In these theories, Jupiter's lightning bolts are nuclear weapons, and Jupiter is just an ordinary guy who used a big bomb."

On the other hand, someone talked about a kind of "concrete" and in the article used, he talks about geopolymer.
All the pictures are very beautiful; here is one :
1648315815661.png

Enjoy your reading
Channa

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Back
Top Bottom