Predictions of Nathalie Aimmeur about vaccines and the world

02 06 2021

- vaccination poses problem with the soul, it is as if we separated the body of the soul
- People are like disconnected from their souls, it's like if they did not have access to their own souls
- It will be very very hot in some areas this summer in France.
- August month very tense, revolts all over the world
- Many people in tears, we will bury a lot of people
- France will be the last country to be released because people are more asleep in France
- Solar eruption during the summer, or solar problem
- the sanitary pass will not pass, can not be imposed
- A man will come from abroad to help France, who has been husband of Catherine de Medici, he is French even if he lives abroad
- Russia reflects a lot, analyzes ... it stays free, healthy
- China pays its karma, like Australia
- I always see the ile-de-France in a catastrophic state
- France will be protected but some regions more than others, like Brittany, the PACA, ... not the Ile de France. The north will also be less affected.
- They will try to massacre people during the revolts, shooting in the crowd
- France will expand, Belgium and France reunited
- In October, you will be free
  • La vaccination pose problème à l’âme, c’est comme si on séparait le corps de l’âme
  • Les gens sont comme déconnectés de leurs âmes, c’est comme s’ils n’avaient plus accès à leurs propres âmes
  • Il va faire très très chaud dans certaines régions cet été en France.
  • Mois d’aout très très tendu, révoltes partout dans le monde
  • Beaucoup de gens en larmes, on va enterrer beaucoup de gens
  • La France sera le dernier pays à être libéré, car les gens sont plus endormis en France
  • Eruption solaire pendant l’été, ou problème solaire
  • Le pass sanitaire ne passera pas, ne pourra pas être imposé
  • Un homme viendra de l’étranger pour aider la France, qui a été mari de catherine de médicis, il est français même s’il vit à l’étranger
  • La russie réfléchit beaucoup, analyse… elle reste libre, saine
  • La Chine paye son karma, comme l’Australie
  • Je vois toujours l’ile de France dans un état catastrophique
  • La France sera protégée mais certaines régions plus que d’autres, comme la Bretagne, la PACA, … pas l’ile de France. Le nord sera aussi moins touché.
  • On va chercher à massacrer des gens durant les révoltes, on va tirer dans le tas
  • La France va s’agrandir, Belgique et France réunis
  • Dès octobre, vous serez libres
31 05 2021

- Secret information revealed this summer and people are shocked, do not expect it
- Revolt with shots ... as if they went at war
- Closing all borders suddenly ... they will try to abort the rebellion, with a confinement
- a lot of pulmonary and cerebral problems with the vaccine
- I heard the trumpets ring for the return of the Trump
- Many meningitis arriving, with PCR tests
  • Des informations secrètes révélées cet été et les gens sont choqués, ne s’y attendent pas
  • Révolte avec des coups de feu… comme s’ils partaient en guerre
  • Fermeture de toutes les frontières d’un coup… ils vont essayer de faire avorter la rébellion, avec un confinement
  • Beaucoup de problèmes pulmonaires et cérébraux avec le vaccin
  • J’ai entendu les trompettes sonner pour le retour du Trump
  • Beaucoup de méningites qui arrivent, avec les tests PCR

Thank you!, but please take if with a grain of salt, I just put it there because of some points that are similar to the lasts sessions and also to dreams that I heard from friends... so...
Yes indeed, at least my close family is now well aware and agree on almost all main points, for other contacts, depending on where they are, I'll "distill" the information, and in any case, i'll always add that it's predictions so not to blindly trust them, but that it remains useful to know what could potentially happen, just to get at least mentally prepared (of the worst).

Wow!
Thank you, jsf.
From reading this, I have the impression that things will go really, really fast!

It reminds me of what the C's said in December 2019:
A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

Thanks for sharing @ jsf It seems to me, at least in part, some kind of information overload. Like when suddenly a channel is open and he then receives all probable realities and tries to classify them with his knowledge. As I read it, it feels like that person has access to, at least a glimpse of, many of these future realities. But you are not even aware of the variables and that is why there is so much variety in your predictions? Just my thoughts.

Thanks for sharing @ jsf It seems to me, at least in part, some kind of information overload. Like when suddenly a channel is open and he then receives all probable realities and tries to classify them with his knowledge. As I read it, it feels like that person has access to, at least a glimpse of, many of these future realities. But you are not even aware of the variables and that is why there is so much variety in your predictions? Just my thoughts.
Ditto to that @Kari Baba just to correct that those are not @jsf predictions but from

Magie blanche des anges So I Suggest to think in terms of Her and not of Him...

And I agree "The information Overload" is intense but maybe there has to be some lack of awareness in her part that prevents the coordination of all that sudden information.:cool2::cool2::cool2:

To sum up what she says : In July we have more and more violent manifestations, floods, extreme heat, tornadoes, dams that break, volcanoes, and in August we have an attempt to lockdown France again to stop the rebellion, the stores close and maybe it's also when we have all the revelations that come out on TV (from USA?) about the vaccine, and everyone is very angry.

The end of the summer is very dark, after late August everything quickly happens, early September we have the economic crash, bankruptcy for banks, paper money is worth nothing, the sanitary pass fails, the yellow vests come out again, ppl in Big Pharma are arrested, Merkel falls ill, problems in Maghreb and the king of Morocco dies (maybe).

August/September natural disasters : Meteorites raining, volcanoes, earthquakes, tsunami in the Mediterranean, some holy places are destroyed, and many cities destroyed by fire in an instant : Israel, NY, Dubai, Paris (no more Eiffel tower, La Défense), Nice, Toronto, Vancouver, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Berlin, Singapore, Lyon, Tokyo, Hong Kong, London, Beijing, big cities in China (reminds me of session May 23, 2020, about electric phenomena, maybe skyscrappers attract electric arcs). That would also explain why she says that satellites fall from the sky.

Problems with nuclear power plants and electricity. Something falls from the sky on Paris and the Vatican. The energy network of the Earth is modified. During this time, some good men appears and take power in France and Asia, Trump returns.

In early October we are free again, schools reopen, the reconstruction of cities begins (but most of the people flee to the countryside), the main events (disasters) end, many regions take their independence, the EU no longer exists, France and Belgium unite, and from November the renewal really begins and the end of the year is easier. In 2022 we can travel again around the world again, freely, borders are completely opened.

That would really be "In Ictu Oculi" (in the blink of an eye). I'm still not convinced this scenario will exactly play out this way, but wait and see...

Last edited:
Another one, quite interesting

06 05 (May 6) 2021

- Civil War everywhere
- People will fight each other for little things
- a lot of mental confusion, young people too
- Suicides, frustration
- Numerous events in the world
- Revolts: Colombia, Israel
- Big revolts in the Middle East
- the desert may catch fire, fire in the desert (strange thing)
- Poverty in Tunisia, countries help Tunisia
- Maghreb countries open up and people move back there, some groups of people will take the power but it will last only a time
- Merkel leaves her post and German people very angry in general
- Chinese people revolts
- I heard trumpets ring several times, it came from the US
- Trump all happy comes back, he had put things in place for that (for his return)
- Children's tunnels (?), all that's true
- Death of the English royal family ... Charlotte not on the trone, oucked by a man, an Australian man takes power in England
- A revolution in France, army gently takes control over the police
- I saw a mixture of 1789 revolution and the futur at the same time, mixed together
- Global revolutions arrive in the world
- a lot of fire on Paris, General destruction of Paris, Paris COMPLETELY destroyed
- Volcanoes: Australia, New Zealand, Naples, Vesuvius will do a LOT of victims
- The two poles are back in the opposite direction
- Weather and satellites for internet fall from the sky, everything falls
- A poorly built bridge collapses in Italy
- Hazardous arms possibly sent (bombs falling)
- Risk of war with Turkey, which is not calm
- part of the United States under water
- Brussels on fire, like Paris, a little less worse than Paris maybe
- Switzerland is mostly quiet, except for some mountain movements, the country also closes borders
- Many countries close their borders because of these events
- Corsica flooded by water
- militias are formed because groups of young people will want to break, steal, young dangerous ppl, many young people in the streets, it's going to be crazy enough
- Closure of the Stock Exchanges : it's a great shock prepared for many years
- real estate crash, not even worth buying now
- It's useless to save, money will be worth nothing, banks will close
- Bank cards and paper money worth nothing, even the Bitcoin is worth nothing
- The rich will make sure to keep a currency for them
- People are divided because of the vaccine
- Vaccines: I saw as if a snake is around vaccinated people, these people can no longer be with their souls. They are disconnected from their bodies but from God too. Like zombies. And you know that to live, you need the soul
- 3 to 4 billion people may die because of vaccines
- Those who stay alive, they will want to burn their brain with the 5g. We are in a takeover to make us become machines
- Keep faith, keep hope
- Huge solar eruption, quite crazy, because it can put on fire three continents: East, West and Russia (I think the plains of Siberia)
- I saw holes, houses that collapsed in the earth
- electricity cut in some places because of power plants on fire
- It is as if the forces of evil faced the forces of the good of God
- many companies collapse, many suicides, employment collapses, the public administration goes straight to the wall, lot of unemployment
- restaurant owner are threatened, bankruptcy of their restaurants, they are forced to ask for the vaccinal pass and some refuse ... it's like if they reopened, it's the bankruptcy anyway
- Bankruptcy of big commercial chains because they ask for the vaccinal pass and people will go directly to the producers
- Big risk of vaccination on small children in schools, and some parent will not protest, as for masks
- Big falling rate of birth, more dead than births
- Bankruptcy of the public sector, bankruptcy of the public treasury (no more money ...)
- Bankruptcy of schools, bankruptcy for administrative jobs
- Chaos in the world, tumble, it is the House (tower) of God (in the Tarot who collapses)
- Fire practically all over the planet
- People will want to do justice themselves, with the army. Police paralyzed, nonexistent, the army takes control
- satellites fall from the sky, meteorites, and other things we expect
- People will form groups, communities as before, will meet, to help each other
- the man that was the husband of Catherine de Medicis in a past life returns, wounded in an eye, like a butterfly he brings peace back to Europe
- Monaco collapses, disappears, downright destroyed
- France is allied in Germany Italy Spain and other countries, to face or circumvent a war with Turkey
- many children are no longer going to school but stay at home and parents are more attentive to their quality of life
- Peace will come back slowly
- The black days will arrive, the bad weather will be put in place when ... After the "three black days" arrives the famous deluge, the two poles that are reversed, the world recovers to its place, the poles inverse, the earth vomits everything that is negative
- People who escape these events are those who will be able to rebuild the world during the golden age
- The vaccine is the mark of the beast (if you still didn't see this), undermine the soul, emotions. The mask was to make you shut up, the mask was dangerous, there were things in it. Then the social distancing it was: Stop with emotions, stop to life, stop laughter. Mask = no more emotions. The injections attack the brain, they studied the brain, they put a protein or something to be able to make you deviate from your brain, and because of that, the soul following several injections is disconnected from your body, and all your bodies. The soul is disconnected from the source, disconnected from God
- "There is a big snake on people" when they are vaccinated, a huge snake around their neck, I saw the chakra of the throat that was not normal, it was ugly, there was a kind of snake at this place
- We need the soul to be healthy, a body can not live without his soul. If they are not connected, the person has health problems and collapses psychically. Its interior has no hope, more joy, more love, the body without the soul is dying. That's what it may happen. They studied the subject well and they divide the two voluntarily.
- So if you are no longer connected to your soul, no matter if you are atheist, believing etc, it can take time but you will still die
- Attention to food, pay attention to what you buy, a lot of big scandals arrive
- They try to poison ourselves by food, fruits and vegetables (from Spain), meat trays etc. As people eat less meat, they use fruits and vegetables, they put dangerous products on it. Beware of all that is factory produced

- guerre civile partout
- les gens vont se prendre la tête pour pas grand chose
- beaucoup de confusions mentales, les jeunes aussi
- suicides, frustration
- nombreuses manifestations dans le monde
- révoltes: colombie, israel
- grosses révoltes au moyen-orient
- le désert risque de prendre feu, feu dans le désert
- pauvreté en tunisie, des pays viennent en aide à la tunisie
- des pays du maghreb qui s'ouvrent et des gens qui se réinstallent là-bas
- des personnes reprendront le pouvoir mais ça ne durera qu'un temps
- merkel quitte son poste et peuple allemand très en colère
- peuple chinois se révolte
- j'ai entendu des trompettes sonner plusieurs fois, ça venait des USA
- Trump tout content revient, il avait mis des choses en place pour ça
- les tunnels des enfants (?), tout ça est vrai
- mort de la famille anglaise... charlotte pas sur le trone, évincée par un homme, un homme australien prend en main l'angleterre
- une révolution se fait en douceur par l'armée en france, prend le contrôle sur la police et les forces de l'ordre
- j'ai vu un mélange de révolution de 1789 et du futur
- révolutions mondiales arrivent
- beaucoup de feu sur paris, destruction générale de paris, paris entièrement détruite
- volcans : australie, nouvelle zélande, naples, vésuve va faire beaucoup de victimes
- les deux pôles se remettent en sens inverse
- météorites et satellites pour internet tombent du ciel, tout tombe
- un pont mal construit s'effondre en italie
- armes dangereuses possiblement envoyées
- risque de guerre avec la turquie, qui n'est pas calme
- une partie des états-unis sous l'eau
- bruxelles en feu, comme paris, un peu moins pire que paris peut-être
- suisse tranquille, à part quelques mouvements de montagnes, fermeture des frontières
- nombreux pays ferment leurs frontières avec ces événements
- corse envahie par l'eau
- milices se forment car des groupes de jeunes vont vouloir casser, voler, jeunes dangereux, beaucoup de jeunes dans les rues, ça va être assez fou
- fermeture de la bourse, grand choc préparé depuis de longues années
- immobilier, même pas la peine d'acheter actuellement
- ça sert à rien d'économiser, l'argent vaudra plus rien, fermeture des banques
- cartes bancaires et billets marchent plus, même le bitcoin va plus rien valoir
- les riches vont faire en sorte de se garder une monnaie
- les gens se divisent à cause du vaccin
- vaccins : c'est comme si un serpent est autour des personnes vaccinées, ces personnes ne peuvent plus être avec leurs âmes. Ils sont déconnectés de leurs corps mais de dieu également. Comme des zombies. Et vous savez que pour vivre, vous avez besoin de l'âme
- 3 à 4 milliards de personnes risquent de décéder en raison des vaccins
- ceux qui restent vivant, ils voudront leur court-circuiter le cerveau avec la 5G. On est dans une prise de contrôle pour nous faire devenir des machines
- gardez la foi, gardez espoir
- éruption solaire énorme, assez dingue, car elle peut mettre le feu sur trois continents : orient, occident et la russie (je pense les plaines de sibérie)
- j'ai vu des trous, des maisons qui s'effondraient dans la terre
- électricité coupée dans certains lieux à cause des centrales en feu
- c'est comme si les forces du mal affrontaient les forces du bien de dieu
- beaucoup de sociétés qui s'effondrent, beaucoup de suicides, l'emploi s'effondre, l'administration publique va droit au mur, chomage
- restaurateurs sont menacés, faillite de leurs restaurants, ils sont obligés de demander le pass vaccinal et certains refusent... c'est comme s'ils rouvraient, c'est la faillite de toute façon
- faillite de grosses chaines commerciales parce qu'ils demandent le pass vaccinal et les gens vont aller directement voir les producteurs
- gros risque de vaccination sur les petits enfants dans les écoles, et certains parent ne bougeront pas, comme pour les masques
- grosse chute de natalité, plus de morts que de naissances
- faillite du secteur public, faillite du Trésor public (plus d'argent...)
- faillite des écoles, faillite pour les emplois administatifs
- chaos dans le monde, dégringolade, c'est la maison dieu (dans le tarot qui s'effondre)
- feu pratiquement sur toute la planète
- les gens voudront se faire justice eux-mêmes, avec l'armée. Forces de l'ordre paralysés, inexistants, l'armée prend le contrôle
- satellites tombent du ciel, météorites, et d'autres choses dont on s'attend pas
- les gens vont former des groupes, des communautés comme avant, vont se réunir, pour s'aider mutuellement
- l'homme auparavant mari de catherine de médicine revient, blessé à un oeil, tel un papillon il rapporte à la paix à l'europe
- monaco s'effondre, disparaît, carrément détruite
- la france s'allie à allemagne italie espagne et d'autres pays, pour affronter ou contourner une guerre avec la turquie
- nombreux enfants ne vont plus à l'école mais restent à la maison et les parents sont plus attentifs à leur qualité de vie
- la paix reviendra tout doucement
- les jours noirs vont arriver, les intempéries se mettront en place au moment où... après les trois jours noirs arrive le fameux déluge, les deux pôles qui s'inversent, le monde qui se remet à l'endroit, les pôles s'inversent, la terre vomit tout ce qui est négatif
- les gens qui échapperont à ces événements sont ceux qui pourront reconstruire le monde durant l'âge d'or
- le vaccin est la marque de la bête, atteinte à l'âme, aux émotions. Le masque c'était pour vous taire, le masque était dangereux il y avait des choses dedans. Ensuite la distanciation sociale c'était : stop aux émotions, stop à la vie, stop au rire. Masque = plus d'émotions. Les injections attaquent le cerveau, ils ont étudié le cerveau, ils ont mis une protéine ou quelque chose pour pouvoir vous dévier de votre cerveau, et à cause de ça, l'âme suite à plusieurs injections est déconnectée de tous vos corps. L'âme est déconnectée de la source, déconnectée de dieu
- "il y a un gros serpent sur les gens" quand ils sont vaccinés, un énorme serpent autour de leur cou, j'ai vu le chakra de la gorge qui était pas normal, c'était moche, il y avait une espèce de serpent à cet endroit
- on a besoin de l'âme pour être en bonne santé, un corps ne peut pas vivre sans son âme. S'ils ne sont pas connectés, la personne a des problèmes de santé et s'effondre psychiquement. Son intérieur n'a plus d'espoir, plus de joie, plus d'amour, le corps sans l'âme se meurt. C'est ce qu'il risque de se passer. Ils ont bien étudié le sujet et ils divisent les deux volontairement.
- donc si vous n'êtes plus connecté à votre âme, peu importe si vous êtes athé, croyant etc, ça peut mettre du temps mais vous mourrez quand même
- attention à la nourriture, faites attention à ce que vous achetez, beaucoup de gros scandales arrivent
- ils essayent de nous empoisonner par la nourriture, fruits et légumes (espagne), barquettes de viande etc. Comme les gens mangent moins de viande, ils utilisent les fruits et légumes, ils mettent des produits dangereux dessus. Attention à tout ce qui est produit en usine

Older video : 03 11 2020

- I would say that Trump is elected without problem, easily, he is there for something, despite his enemies
- The French government will be hateful towards him
- Many problems arriving for children, they will bother you because you do not put them to school
- I saw children seriously affected psychologically because of masks
- I told you that there would be a second lockdown, I did not know exactly the date
- Many businesses will close, a lot of bankruptcies
- still attacks (terrorist attacks) it's not finished
- More strict lockdown, they want this time to trace you with the phone. The second lockdown will last longer than the first
- Next year there will be no economy. Attention : savings, life insurance
- Attacks in Austria and France because of the resistance to lockdown
- I saw American troops on Canadian soil, French, Chinese also
- I saw the Russian troops in China
- Bill Gates was arrested, Attali was arrested (in secret)
- The French army no longer obeys the state but collaborates with the American army, there is an alliance
- Revolution, people will ransack the supermarkets with hammer, especially the televisions will be broken
- The police will not be able to stop millions of people who will rush in supermarkets, take caddies and escape with food
- I saw two plants that will sink or explode (nuclear power plants)
- fall of the stock market next year, quite quickly, third quarter
- Fall of real estate
- unemployment increase
- Citizens will make their own militias in cities, neighborhoods
- No civil war, but some cities will take their independence
- People will rise, helped by the French army, also American
- In December climatic events, it will get worse
- Bizarre climate, volcanoes, tornadoes
- Our mission is to ride in energy, is to be there to help after the people who will be unhappy, bad, lost, who will have too big alarm clock
- I see in 200 years the children who see us like barbarians, wondering why we have learned anything, we will be like in a museum, vestiges
- Fall of civilization
- Someone will come for France, which will be fair, which will be simple, balanced. He will not want the powers, he will say it's the people to vote. A lot of kindness, with roots, righteousness. He is with the army, he loves France more than anything. He will randomy choose citizens to give their opinion, it changes every year. It's innovative. There will be 9 people and it will be better administered
- Big defeat for Turkey and countries allied to Turkey around it.
- Big shock for Morocco, Revolution and Establishment of a Republic
- Revolution in Algeria

- je dirais que trump est élu sans problème, il est là pour quelque chose, malgré ses ennemis
- le gouvernement français va être haineux envers lui
- beaucoup de problèmes qui arrivent pour les enfants, on va chercher à vous embêter parce que vous ne les mettez pas à l'école
- j'ai vu des enfants gravements atteints psychologiquement à cause des masques
- je vous avais dit qu'il y aurait un deuxième confinement, je ne savais pas exactement la date
- beaucoup de commerces vont fermer, beaucoup de faillites
- encore des attentats, c'est pas terminé
- confinement plus strict, ils veulent cette fois vous tracer avec le téléphone. Le deuxième confinement va durer plus longtemps que le premier
- l'année prochaine il n'y aura plus d'économie. Attention aux économies, aux assurances-vie
- attentats en autriche et en france à cause des résistances au confinement
- j'ai vu les troupes américaines sur le sol canadien, français, chinois également
- j'ai vu les troupes russes en chine
- bill gates a été arrêté, attali a été arrêté
- l'armée français n'obéit plus à l'état mais collabore avec l'armée américaine, il y a une alliance
- révolution, les gens vont saccager les grandes surfaces à coup de marteau, surtout les télévisions vont être cassées
- la police ne pourra pas arrêter des millions de gens qui vont se ruer dans les grandes surfaces, prendre des caddies et ressortir
- j'ai vu deux centrales qui vont couler ou exploser (centrales nucléaires)
- chute de la bourse l'année prochaine, assez rapidement, troisième trimestre
- chute de l'immobilier
- augmentation du chomage
- des citoyens vont faire leurs propres milices dans des villes, des quartiers
- pas de guerre civile, mais certaines villes vont prendre leur indépendance
- les gens vont se soulever, aidés par l'armée française, aussi américaine
- en décembre événements climatiques, ça va s'empirer
- climat bizarre, volcans, tornades
- notre mission, c'est de monter en énergie, c'est d'être là pour aider après les gens qui seront malheureux, mal, perdus, qui vont avoir un trop gros réveil
- je vois dans 200 ans les enfants qui nous voient comme des barbares, en se demandant pourquoi on a rien appris, on sera comme dans un musée, des vestiges
- chute de la civilisation
- quelqu'un viendra pour la france, qui sera juste, qui sera simple, équilibré. Il va pas vouloir les pouvoirs, il dira c'est au peuple de voter. Bcp de gentillesse, avec des racines, droit. Il est avec l'armée, il aime la france plus que tout. Il va tirer au sort parmi tous les citoyens des gens qui donnent leur avis, ça change tous les ans. C'est innovant. Il y aura 9 personnes et ce sera mieux administré
- défaite pour la turquie et pays alliés à la turquie autour d'elle. Grosse défaite
- grand choc pour le maroc, révolution et instauration d'une république
- révolution en algérie

To sum up what she says : In July we have more and more violent manifestations, floods, extreme heat, tornadoes, dams that break, volcanoes, and in August we have an attempt to lockdown France again to stop the rebellion, the stores close and maybe it's also when we have all the revelations that come out on TV (from USA?) about the vaccine, and everyone is very angry.

The end of the summer is very dark, after late August everything quickly happens, early September we have the economic crash, bankruptcy for banks, paper money is worth nothing, the sanitary pass fails, the yellow vests come out again, ppl in Big Pharma are arrested, Merkel falls ill, problems in Maghreb and the king of Morocco dies (maybe).

August/September natural disasters : Meteorites raining, volcanoes, earthquakes, tsunami in the Mediterranean, some holy places are destroyed, and many cities destroyed by fire in an instant : Israel, NY, Dubai, Paris (no more Eiffel tower, La Défense), Nice, Toronto, Vancouver, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Berlin, Singapore, Lyon, Tokyo, Hong Kong, London, Beijing, big cities in China (reminds me of session May 23, 2020, about electric phenomena, maybe skyscrappers attract electric arcs). That would also explain why she says that satellites fall from the sky.

Problems with nuclear power plants and electricity. Something falls from the sky on Paris and the Vatican. The energy network of the Earth is modified. During this time, some good men appears and take power in France and Asia, Trump returns.

In early October we are free again, schools reopen, the reconstruction of cities begins (but most of the people flee to the countryside), the main events (disasters) end, many regions take their independence, the EU no longer exists, France and Belgium unite, and from November the renewal really begins and the end of the year is easier. In 2022 we can travel again around the world again, freely, borders are completely opened.

That would really be "In Ictu Oculi" (in the blink of an eye). I'm still not convinced this scenario will exactly play out this way, but wait and see..
Somehow, I find it a bit hard to believe all this predicted events will take place in relatively short time-span. It is possible for some things, or maybe different events but on the same scale of importance. We will see.

I agree I doubt all of this will occur in such a short time frame but maybe she is seeing all the possibilities that could occur? It is interesting to read though! One thing did catch my eye..

Death of the English royal family ... Charlotte not on the trone, oucked by a man, an Australian man takes power in England

Now actually there is an Australian who has apparently a claim to the throne of England (and only England) and that is someone called Simon Abney-Hastings the 15th Earl of Loudoun.

Back
Top Bottom