Predictions of Nathalie Aimmeur about vaccines and the world

06 07 2021 - I see a barrage break in China
It seems that was predicted on the sixth of July, and we have this news item from the 19th:

It could be a hit. However, there has been speculation on alternative channels about the possible collapse of the Three Gorges Dam in China for a while, so maybe she just picked that up from there. Other predictions of hers could have also been picked up from similar sources, like the cases of blood-clotting for vaccinated people. Doctors critical of the covid narrative have been talking about that for months.

Overall, the impression I get is that she is picking images from a number of possible futures, some of which may happen but not all of them, at least certainly not within the short timeframe she speaks of. That's assuming she isn't simply making things up. Also, the timing of events appears to be the hardest to get right when real psychics or other 'higher' sources make predictions, so I wouldn't count on anything big necessarily happening before October. I do hope the whole covid/vaccines charade collapses soon though!

Yes and she also was wrong in 2019 about some events (for example she said that people would burn the masks and not wear them, and that vaccines would never happen). She didn't saw the plandemic coming before that. But still she talked about the same things like cities destroyed, fires, floods, power plants problems, ice age, satellites and meteors falling, etc. I think she is somehow channeling a lot so maybe some disinfo inside. Still I thought it would be interesting to copy because of similar points to previous sessions, and because I wondered what kind of natural disasters could put an end to the sanitary pass (which is coming very soon, and already existing in some places).

To sum up what she says : In July [...]

August/September natural disasters : Meteorites raining, volcanoes, earthquakes, tsunami in the Mediterranean, some holy places are destroyed, and many cities destroyed by fire in an instant : Israel, NY, Dubai, Paris (no more Eiffel tower, La Défense), Nice, Toronto, Vancouver, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Berlin, Singapore, Lyon, Tokyo, Hong Kong, London, Beijing, big cities in China (reminds me of session May 23, 2020, about electric phenomena, maybe skyscrappers attract electric arcs). That would also explain why she says that satellites fall from the sky.

Problems with nuclear power plants and electricity. Something falls from the sky on Paris and the Vatican. The energy network of the Earth is modified. During this time, some good men appears and take power in France and Asia, Trump returns.

In early October we are free again, schools reopen, the reconstruction of cities begins (but most of the people flee to the countryside), the main events (disasters) end, many regions take their independence, the EU no longer exists, France and Belgium unite, and from November the renewal really begins and the end of the year is easier. In 2022 we can travel again around the world again, freely, borders are completely opened.

That would really be "In Ictu Oculi" (in the blink of an eye). I'm still not convinced this scenario will exactly play out this way, but wait and see...

So basically, she's calling it all going down this fall, global catastrophe and collapse, but by october society is standing back up?
At least, it's hopeful! :lol:

Yes and she also was wrong in 2019 about some events (for example she said that people would burn the masks and not wear them, and that vaccines would never happen). She didn't saw the plandemic coming before that. But still she talked about the same things like cities destroyed, fires, floods, power plants problems, ice age, satellites and meteors falling, etc. I think she is somehow channeling a lot so maybe some disinfo inside. Still I thought it would be interesting to copy because of similar points to previous sessions, and because I wondered what kind of natural disasters could put an end to the sanitary pass (which is coming very soon, and already existing in some places).

Sorry, I replied to your previous post without refreshing the thread and seeing this one. The interesting question would be, back in 2019, when was she predicting the meteor calamity stage for? Was it always in the close future, or was she alredy calling a date of fall 2021?

I'm trying to be open, but like all of you I have instant reservations. I don't necessarily think she's channeling various possible futures, of course she might just be a crazy cat lady, but I'd hazard to guess that she could also be a somewhat of a clean channel but for some reason, interpret a compressed timeline?

It's not that I'd complain if it all went down in a jiffy. I just really don't think it'll be that easy.

Asteroid shower is coming but I don't have the date
- I also saw meteorite sky, big ones, not little ones. Our ancestors were always afraid of what could fall from the sky

Interesting ones.

I wondered what kind of natural disasters could put an end to the sanitary pass (which is coming very soon, and already existing in some places).

Solar eruption toasting all computers. The idea is from MK Scarlett and I think it's a clever one.

According to Ra, the sun is our creator and modulate the life if I remember well. So it make sense. Perhaps in another density the Sun is perfectly conscious. The C's said they are our creator too, but I don't think it's necessarily a contradiction.

She channeled the TV on this one? ;-)
Possible ! Or maybe it referred to the volcanic activity underground West Antarctica.

Solar eruption toasting all computers. The idea is from MK Scarlett and I think it's a clever one.
I was thinking of this:

Q: (L) Well, I was just reading that the Earth's magnetic shield has dropped even lower, and it's causing problems with satellites. Is that going to be a big issue in the days to come?

A: Oh indeed. Best laid plans fail?

Q: (L) So in other words, the powers that be that are running the show aren't really as smart as they think they are...

A: Exactly.

Q: (L) They never counted on their satellites getting fried.

(Pierre) And other electronic equipment through which they monitor, control, and influence populations. It's a failing of the electronic control system.

A: Level playing field eventually. Just wait for the current to begin to flow!

Q: (L) So in other words, we're all going to get electrocuted!

(Pierre) That might be due to the fact that the magnetosphere protects the planet from most high-energy cosmic rays and other radiations. If you have no magnetic shield, the planet is open to any such radiation.

(Joe) Does that refer back to astronomical phenomena and the close passage of a large body that will cause the current to flow?

(Chu) Well, they said phenomena...

A: Close! Think of the grooves on Malta.

(L) Alright... Now let's go back to our intro. You said there were lots of interesting things in the last five months, and there's more to come. Last time, you said there are going to be weather issues.

A: Soon astronomical phenomena.

Q: (L) Hmm.

Could that be a very big electrical discharge, causing floods, fires (skyscrapers affected), CME, lights in the sky, volcanic activity and seismic activity at the same time ?

The interesting question would be, back in 2019, when was she predicting the meteor calamity stage for? Was it always in the close future, or was she alredy calling a date of fall 2021?
If I remember well, she began to talk about fall 2021 since late 2020/early 2021. She said in november 2020 : "fall of the stock market next year, quite quickly, third quarter", so the dark "end of summer 2021" is quite consistent.

But I think the meteor stage was a bit earlier, and she said many times things were "delayed". I follow another medium on youtube who says a lot of similar stuff, and she also said things were delayed with children sacrifices and rituals in underground places.

I can only wonder why the vaccine plan is imposed specifically now. They could have waited and do it progressively during one year, two years, but no, everything seems to be done NOW as fast as possible. So why would they need to vaccinate as many possible people now ? Because maybe if events happen, then people will be uncontrollable ?

I don't know how the control could be done, but if really the vaccines create some kind of link with an IA or 4D entities, it makes me think a lot of the V 2009 TV series. If really the soul is separated from the body with vaccines, how would the control be done ? Maybe with some kind of "bliss", like watching TV but stronger, when people "behave" ?

I don't know how the control could be done, but if really the vaccines create some kind of link with an IA or 4D entities, it makes me think a lot of the V 2009 TV series. If really the soul is separated from the body with vaccines, how would the control be done ?

Most probably a form of EM waves. Most likely employing everyones best friend the smartphone and 5G. Maybe HAARP can kind of "mass trigger" things.

I don't know how the control could be done, but if really the vaccines create some kind of link with an IA or 4D entities, it makes me think a lot of the V 2009 TV series. If really the soul is separated from the body with vaccines, how would the control be done ? Maybe with some kind of "bliss", like watching TV but stronger, when people "behave" ?
Or maybe like this (via resonant frequency of the mind):

If I remember well, she began to talk about fall 2021 since late 2020/early 2021. She said in november 2020 : "fall of the stock market next year, quite quickly, third quarter", so the dark "end of summer 2021" is quite consistent.
Whether she is right or wrong, time is running out for vaxx pushers. We've just had a taste of global floods, fires and earthquakes. Changes are accelerating!

March 21, 2020:
Q: (L) Is it likely that there is going to be at some point a REAL plague or pandemic?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) In the next 2 months?

A: No

Q: (Andromeda) In the next 2 years?

A: Yes
Real plague within 7 months?
Virus coming from space rocks?
Deadly virus for some, genetic upgrade for others?
Is "April drop dead date" still a possibility? April 2022?

January 30, 2021:
Q: (Pierre) When we asked months ago about the next big economic crisis, they said that it will start as usual with a manufactured crisis, but it will get out of hand. I was wondering if this pattern will be synchronous with the current sanitary situation? Fake pandemic, fake economic crisis, and then real pandemic and real economic crisis?

A: Sure. That's elementary dear Pierre!
  1. Fake pandemic
  2. Fake economic crisis
  3. Real pandemic
  4. Real economic crisis
We are getting dangerously close to the moment of truth!

Acts of black magic during the music festival, I put big salt around the house
This reminds me of a video that was around in early July of this year about a supposed demonic transformation of Beyonce at a concert.

I don't know if it was computer generated. What is true is that Beyonce has stated on other occasions that she is possessed by an entity that she calls Sasha Fierce.

We recently had the massive Lollapalooza concert, where it was necessary to drink the koolaid to enter:
The hordes of people expected to descend on Chicago's Grant Park for the Lollapalooza music festival this week will be required to show proof that they've been vaccinated for COVID-19 tested negative for the disease within the last three days.
NPR Cookie Consent and Choices

So 90% of those attending the concert fell under the spell, considering that the seer said that the vaccine is the mark of the beast. Certainly an act of black magic at a concert.
If this is so, consider this as a temporary marker.

In her penultimate video, "Summer/Fall Quebec and Canada Prediction", posted 23 hours ago, Nathalie Aimmeur talks about what I have summarized after the video. I have put my own remarks/questions in brackets and blue. As always, the following should be taken with a grain of salt.

She talks about problems due to sexual relations and breastfeeding. (Two kinds of transmission from injected to non-injected which are topics discussed in the interview I've watched between Quebec lawyer André Lafrance and Alexandra Henrion-Caude, that was published fy French Sott: "Interview of 4 August 2021 with geneticist Alexandra Henrion-Caude".) Did she watch the interview before? Maybe... Maybe not, but this specific idea was already "in the air".

She talks (for Québec and Canada specifically) about many, many deaths, people falling, problems with blood in general, and the influx of people into hospitals, mostly injected ones. She sees many grieving families, depressed and unhappy people. She then see that the hospitals in Quebec are going to fill up soon, and that people should go there and film exactly what is happening. She thinks it's mainly strokes, heart attacks and thrombosis. (From the injections?)

She sees that children should not be put in school in September as they are at risk to be injected (by force?): She says: be careful with the children, they are under attack.

She sees that the pyramid is breaking down and that's why all the countries governed by the World Order are trying to impose the health pass. They don't want people to realize what is really going on.

She also talks about heat rising in Canada (and then Québec) and "something hard and heavy", which she associates with revelations about the composition of the injections that, according to her, should be revealed through television. (Could this "something hard and heavy", associated with the word "hot" she used just before, be in fact some kind of meteoric "bombardment" or say in other words any "help" from the DCM?)

She also mentions the fact that this (next) winter could very well be very cold, after the heat. (Fire and ice?)

She sees the (canadian) government collapsing for next November/late October. (Could it be next year? Or are we that close to see it happening this year?)

Anyway, she posted another video less than 2 hours ago, which I haven't seen yet:

In her penultimate video, "Summer/Fall Quebec and Canada Prediction", posted 23 hours ago, Nathalie Aimmeur talks about what I have summarized after the video. I have put my own remarks/questions in brackets and blue. As always, the following should be taken with a grain of salt.

She talks about problems due to sexual relations and breastfeeding. (Two kinds of transmission from injected to non-injected which are topics discussed in the interview I've watched between Quebec lawyer André Lafrance and Alexandra Henrion-Caude, that was published fy French Sott: "Interview of 4 August 2021 with geneticist Alexandra Henrion-Caude".) Did she watch the interview before? Maybe... Maybe not, but this specific idea was already "in the air".

She talks (for Québec and Canada specifically) about many, many deaths, people falling, problems with blood in general, and the influx of people into hospitals, mostly injected ones. She sees many grieving families, depressed and unhappy people. She then see that the hospitals in Quebec are going to fill up soon, and that people should go there and film exactly what is happening. She thinks it's mainly strokes, heart attacks and thrombosis. (From the injections?)

She sees that children should not be put in school in September as they are at risk to be injected (by force?): She says: be careful with the children, they are under attack.

She sees that the pyramid is breaking down and that's why all the countries governed by the World Order are trying to impose the health pass. They don't want people to realize what is really going on.

She also talks about heat rising in Canada (and then Québec) and "something hard and heavy", which she associates with revelations about the composition of the injections that, according to her, should be revealed through television. (Could this "something hard and heavy", associated with the word "hot" she used just before, be in fact some kind of meteoric "bombardment" or say in other words any "help" from the DCM?)

She also mentions the fact that this (next) winter could very well be very cold, after the heat. (Fire and ice?)

She sees the (canadian) government collapsing for next November/late October. (Could it be next year? Or are we that close to see it happening this year?)

Anyway, she posted another video less than 2 hours ago, which I haven't seen yet:

Many thanks for the résumé of the video. Your questions are very right and something to think about.

Back
Top Bottom