"Pizzagate" Explodes

Here is some excellent research done by IPOT into Adrenochrome, and not presented in in a sensationalist way. Worth the time to watch I think.

"

I watched part of both vids. Too much chemistry for me to follow. The one thing IMO to take away from these is that the Adrenochrome being sold on the internet is coming from China. They are collecting this from their prison camps. And any of the elites and hollywood ppl who are taking this human derived chemical are complicit in the acts of torture, rape and murder of human beings used to create and collect Adrenochrome. I can't stand watching celebrities any more. They're freaking high on this stuff right in front of our eyes.

I won't bring anything new with this video but thought it might be something to share too. The guy starts from Podesta, Pizzagate and Clintons, comments on Trump's presidential promise to put a stop to human trafficking and then moves onto the Russiagate as a cover up to turn attention away from the pedocircles to Trump's impeachment. Maybe it is a bit of too much celebration of Trump as a savior fighting against the dark forces but I think the creator did a good job in making the video easy to follow - not so much to digest, obviously. There will never be one easy to digest concerning this topic. However, this clip might be an entry level for a complete newbie. If you feel like giving it a try, you can start at 2mins mark and finish at 35:00 (the whole lot is about 39mins).

Are your friends and family still asleep? Have you been searching for that perfect video to wake them up? Me too! So I decided to create it! This video uses a combination of thorough explanation and irrefutable evidence to immediately wake up even the hardest sleepers.

Here is some excellent research done by IPOT into Adrenochrome, and not presented in in a sensationalist way. Worth the time to watch I think.

"

The second video where he explains the ADC crypto was quite frankly, horrifying to see. It has confirmed my suspicion that cryptocurrencies are used to make it hard for those that "follow the money". By hiding the trail through blockchain technologies, it creates a vacuum where trafficking can exist more easily.

Yes I did mean for it to be under COVID19 thread, sorry. Is there a way to move posts?

If a moderator/administrator has the time it could be moved but I have done the same thing with too many tabs open. Luckily my misplacement related a little to the thread I posted it into. I think it will be OK. You could just cross-post it in the thread you meant to post it.

New Contraland documentary has been released.

Veterans For Child Rescue

Child sex trafficking expose' documentary, Contraland, filmed by the Veterans of non-profit organization Veterans For Child Rescue. V4CR exposes the multi-billion dollar industry of child sex trafficking, alerting the populace on the epidemic and how you can empower and safeguard all children.

Child sex trafficking expose' documentary, Contraland, filmed by the Veterans of non-profit organization Veterans For Child Rescue. V4CR exposes the multi-billion dollar industry of child sex trafficking, alerting the populace on the epidemic and how you can empower and safeguard all children.

@Josi,

Thanks for posting that video. I have been reluctant to get excited by some of the "White Hats" flavor of rescue approaches. You get so disappointed sometimes but this really kind of hit me. Knowing that the Navy Seal who heads this group had such a horrible experience with having a daughter that was raped seemed honest.

Then the daughter wanted to be a decoy later and he first declined but his wife said she needed to do it. It turned out to be an empowering and healing tool for his daughter. I could not help but see this as a way to create a more "level playing field".

I have family members who are policemen. I know some tend to compare the bad ones to the "Nephilim" boot jacked Naze types but that can be black and white thinking.

There are of course those types who gravitate to law enforcement and the military and take advantage of their positions but there are also some "normies" in there too and they have at least some of the same values that we here have.

Without this mixture of STS and STO I don't think there is a "snowballs chance in hades" that we will survive whatever changes are coming our way.

I admit I became very depressed watching this video. But, strangely for the maybe the first time in my life I was thankful that I was depressed. If we can not look at "the ugly" as Craig Sawyer puts it we cannot fight this scourge on the most innocent among us, our children.

I would hate to be able to watch most of the videos and information in this thread and have no emotional reaction at all. It is not easy but I think we should try to look at "reality right and left" or we will become a "dream of the past".

Session 11 August 2018:
Q: (L) Well, I think the thing I want to open with is something Chu and I were having a conversation about a few days ago. I was telling her about a short exchange I had with Beau and then we were talking about the fact that everything just seems so horrible right now. We were wondering why it was that the kind of madness and denial of truth and reality that is going on in the world today is so upsetting to us. Why can't we just go into confluence, think about jobs and getting a pension and so forth? Why can't we just close our eyes to it and not stay stressed about it? We do tend to stay stressed...

(Artemis) High empathy.

A: High empathy plus lies tend to diminish the individuated soul.

Q: (L) So in other words, that would go with paying close attention to reality, right and left. If you can’t deal with the truth, accept it and act on it, you become a dream in the past? And when you become a dream in the past, that means you cease to exist?

A: For many, yes.

Last edited:
I won't bring anything new with this video but thought it might be something to share too. The guy starts from Podesta, Pizzagate and Clintons, comments on Trump's presidential promise to put a stop to human trafficking and then moves onto the Russiagate as a cover up to turn attention away from the pedocircles to Trump's impeachment. Maybe it is a bit of too much celebration of Trump as a savior fighting against the dark forces but I think the creator did a good job in making the video easy to follow - not so much to digest, obviously. There will never be one easy to digest concerning this topic. However, this clip might be an entry level for a complete newbie. If you feel like giving it a try, you can start at 2mins mark and finish at 35:00 (the whole lot is about 39mins).

Anka's assessment of this video is spot on correct. It presents a simplified introduction to the Whose Who of sex trafficking and is a helpful starting place for those who are ready to see reality more clearly. "Maybe it is a bit of too much celebration of Trump as a savior fighting against the dark forces" Maybe--but anyone who is genuinely concerned with learning about the reality of child sex trafficking will move past it and focus on the good entry-level introduction to the topic.

It presents a simplified introduction to the Whose Who of sex trafficking and is a helpful starting place for those who are ready to see reality more clearly.

I do appricate these people who are uncovering and arresting sex traffickers and sex offerenders. I was drugged and raped as a woman and can attest to the scars it leaves but can't imagine the forever effects on a child, particularly the trafficked ones.....Poor babies. The men and women involved in both ends of selling and using children are testimony to the degradation of humanity.

Maybe it is a bit of too much celebration of Trump as a savior fighting against the dark forces" Maybe--but anyone who is genui

Yeah, it is too much to consider Trump or any high public officials as saviors. They are the problem, perpetrators, and protectors of the largest world trafficking rings. If they were serious about stopping it, the Epstein case and those behind/above him would have been cracked wide open. I need not go over the travesty of law that went on there. But will point out that the other characters involved have been, just recently, cleared....done....allowed to walk....scott free. The government's crackdown amounts to arresting small peanut type operations which in actuality removes competition for these larger groups. I refer you to a latest interview with Whitney Webb who talks on recent clearings and the nail in the coffin of what the Epstein case could have brought to light, which is truly what the public needs to learn:

Our government hires military contractors involved in human trafficking....pretty sure this company supplied some of Epstein's girls from Bosnia....can't remember the woman's name who flew his jet....DynCorp

And before Epstein we have law enforcement agencies in cover ups in the US of the Finders Cult and the Franklin Coverup, along with many other incidents outside the US with other countries' governmental coverups.

I can understand the need to adhere to "gag - suppression orders" but I think, the Vatican and Pell are opening up another can of worms? Pell was found guilty and I don't doubt that some type of arrangement was made with Judge's in Australia’s High Court to over turn the conviction? Australia may also have a Law - where by, you can't be convicted of the same crime - twice - although there may be exceptions? So, Pell got a free ride "out of jail" and now, dozens of Journalists and publishers are facing trial. This might have repercussions in the future? Journalist have a habit of digging deep for information and may uncover "more complex secrets" exposing the Vatican and internal affairs?

Australian media face trial over Pell sex abuse case reporting

May 26, 2020 - MELBOURNE - Dozens of Australian journalists and publishers are set to face trial in November over coverage of ex-Vatican treasurer George Pell’s child sex abuse conviction in 2018, facing charges that they breached an Australia-wide gag order in the case.

Prosecutors in the state of Victoria said 19 journalists and 21 publications aided and abetted contempt of court by overseas media and breached suppression orders imposed by the trial judge.

Pell was found guilty in December 2018 of sexually assaulting two choirboys, but reporting on the case was gagged so as not to prejudice another trial on separate charges.

After the verdict some Australian media said an unnamed high-profile person had been convicted of a serious crime that could not be reported, while some overseas media named Pell and the charges.

The second case was later dropped, and the suppression order was lifted in February 2019. Pell’s conviction was overturned by Australia’s High Court in April.

Supreme Court of Victoria Justice John Dixon on Tuesday proposed beginning the trial on Nov. 9, although the prosecution and defence have yet to agree on all the issues at stake and whether to go through a single trial or several.

The prosecution is seeking one trial, which would be held before a judge, but the lawyer representing the charged media organisations and reporters said there appeared to be 13 separate controversies.

“The respondents are very anxious for these matters to be resolved, finally, that have been hanging over their heads for far too long, but we do think it’s a question of proceeding with some caution,” Matthew Collins, the lawyer for the media organisations, told the court.

Those facing contempt charges include journalists from Nine Entertainment Co’s (NEC.AX) newspapers The Age and the Australian Financial Review and several News Corp (NWSA.O) publications.

Breaches of suppression orders can be punished with jail for up to five years and fines of nearly A$100,000 ($66,000) for individuals and nearly A$500,000 for companies.

The next hearing in the case is set for July.

Back
Top Bottom