"Pizzagate" Explodes

Yesterday, I finished watching this new documentary called Out Of The Shadows. It's a pretty okayish documentary in the style of 'introducing to the novice' the evil stuff of Hollywood, pedophilia, satanism, mind control etc. The film producers (who are also those talking in the film) are saying that they could have gon much deeper into the details, but with this first film they "wanted to get the conversation started".

I didn't notice any red flags of disinformation, which was a plus, but the first 10-15min:s felt too stretched – too much time was used to boost the credibility of this Hollywood stunt man. Well, maybe their strategy was to make it easier to digest to the 'newbies'.

Anyway, worth watching and sharing. After two days, it's already got 1.3 million views!

Yesterday, I finished watching this new documentary called Out Of The Shadows. It's a pretty okayish documentary in the style of 'introducing to the novice' the evil stuff of Hollywood, pedophilia, satanism, mind control etc. The film producers (who are also those talking in the film) are saying that they could have gon much deeper into the details, but with this first film they "wanted to get the conversation started".

I didn't notice any red flags of disinformation, which was a plus, but the first 10-15min:s felt too stretched – too much time was used to boost the credibility of this Hollywood stunt man. Well, maybe their strategy was to make it easier to digest to the 'newbies'.

Anyway, worth watching and sharing. After two days, it's already got 1.3 million views!

Just watched it this morning. I think it is worth the time to watch it.

I just finished watching it. I've seen docs like this before, as I imagine most here have. But the timing of the release, with all this weird stuff going on....maybe it'll catch fire. Maybe this is a piece of what the C's recently alluded to as an "exposure" that would block the planned take-over? I guess we'll see. I particularly appreciate the journalist, Liz Crokin, in this documentary. She packs a punch with her words!

Was a well put together documentary. Most of events people here would be familiar with. What I found compelling is how it pieced them all together. It was an easy to follow narrative, while disturbing, not so much so that people would likely turn-off. That's perhaps a better way to strategically disclose this kind of content.

6 million views by now, I am glad people are watching. Especially now, while in lockdown. Because even if they don't want to see or acknowledge what truly is going on, I think they feel it that something IS up, something is not right with this world-wide COVID madness. They might be more open to hearing this message now or more inspired to do some research of their own, they do have the time, after all.

Thank you Aragorn for posting it, it is a very well done documentary. I recommend it.

What I found compelling is how it pieced them all together. It was an easy to follow narrative, while disturbing, not so much so that people would likely turn-off. That's perhaps a better way to strategically disclose this kind of content.

I agree. And thank you for saying that, it's the reason I finally decided to watch it. It makes me very sick to watch films on this subject, I am "out" for days afterward, so I avoid them, though I follow what's posted here and have an idea of what's going on. It seems to me that some people are trying to make their message as shocking as possible to get people's attention, and I get it. The sexual abuse of children in such evil and conspirational ways is beyond what most people can bear. If a person comes across it and gathers info, it's natural to want to throw it out in everyone's face in a desperate attempt to wake us up, to save these children, to make them stop. But sometimes this way of spreading the message can cause vicarious traumatizations to the audience.

The creators of the above documentary probably realized that, their message is very well presented. It IS still disturbing, but not traumatizing. I hope I make sense. And for other people who want to watch, it is also about other connected subjects, like the CIA's control of Hollywood, Hollywood's control of the populace, etc. Child abuse is what keeps it all glued together, clockwork operational and hidden in secrecy.

Btw, I am surprised that such a film is allowed to go out and about, with no one stopping it. Is it because everyone is focussed on the "pandemic" and the PTB's interests are on controlling everyone at the moment, or because it missed mentioning that "Yahwe adoring elit is running Hollywood"?

[....]

@aragorn,

Thank you so much for finding and sharing that video. I agree with the others that it is possibly one that is factual in a way that may get through without going over-board on the details or graphics. It even had a short Coronavirus headline in there that makes it more current than previous ones. It included an excellent overview of how we got here with not only Pizzagate but how we have become a corrupted and programmed humanity that seriously needs critical thinking.

Thank you so much for finding and sharing that video. I agree with the others that it is possibly one that is factual in a way that may get through without going over-board on the details or graphics. It even had a short Coronavirus headline in there that makes it more current than previous ones. It included an excellent overview of how we got here with not only Pizzagate but how we have become a corrupted and programmed humanity that seriously needs critical thinking.

It might have been noticed or not, however there was a brief reference to an old program written about in-depth by Douglas Valentine concerning the 'The Phoenix Program' mentioned in the documentary. If his work has not been read before, it roots back well in time, and I've been thinking about its mechanisms (psychological/data collection/disinformation/divisions et cetera) then, and how it manifests today in modern control systems. Now, one could call today such a program as being something else, yet it contains many of the same root threads (further developed from the WWII area), and only now is it seen as a massively expansive electronic and perverse modern day program from the shadows of its former design.

Doug said in the closing of his book (paraphrasing) - that if you see x happening here, or should you notice y happening there, think Phoenix Program. There is a nice interview with Doug on SoTT.net from out of this thread:

Btw, I am surprised that such a film is allowed to go out and about, with no one stopping it. Is it because everyone is focussed on the "pandemic" and the PTB's interests are on controlling everyone at the moment, or because it missed mentioning that "Yahwe adoring elit is running Hollywood"?

Yes, if that had been the case it might have had a different YouTube notice of 'unavailability' attached.

There is a new video that has been posted within the last week on YouTube called, “Out of Shadows” link here:
. It speaks of both MK Ultra and towards the end Pizzagate along with how Hollywood, MSM, and Music/Music Videos are used to manipulate the masses throughout the content of the video.

Well worth the watch IMO.

** not sure how to delete but please ignore my comment as I now seen Aragon has already posted this same video. Sorry for the duplicate!

Out of Shadows

Hi all, the official website. YouTube and other online media is suppressing the main vid, which has 9+ million views thus far. Being translated into other languages as we speak, by qanons mainly.

And this brings up the main topic. This could not have happened the way it did without the environment being the way it is, And by inthemaxtrixxx anon, and their group. This was the pre launch, launch party, and the post interviews.

This project could not have been possible without Mike Smith waking up from our collective disney reality. Same with Brad Martin. Liz is self explanatory, pedogate. Kevin Shipp, cia whistleblower, this movie flipped him back for me.

Believe it or not, the thing that ties them all together at this point is Q and the qanon phenomenon(besides fighting for the children and humanity ofc).The creators have only done 2 other shows on social media. No one is more savvy like qanons when we want something viral!

Follow some of the Q habbenings here:

WWG1WGA!

Keep sharing plz!

Something a bit different but also very much aligned with this topic of exposing specific individuals involved in satanism can be found on Twitter under profile @TommyG

He recently released a thread on Lady Gaga with specifics and before that a thread on Tom Hanks.

waiting for Tommy G to make YouTube videos. He's been feature on couple of chans, sharing these posts. Maybe I need to do twitter.

Sure seems like more and more "woke" are rallying in this environment. Here is one he did recently with Tommy @ Trureporting, skip to the Hankx part:

did anyone else catch the Marina Abramovic and Microsoft fiasco? qanons hit it hard on comments and got it deleted:

Very connected to Gaga and the Corona Concert we just had, which I m sure was more rituals and brainwashing.

And of course we cant leave out bill Gates getting slammed for vaccine id's.

Enjoying the Show!

This young man has had a lot of issues, and I have read articles detailing how he has tried to medicate his broken heart and mind with all sorts of drugs.
Web site linked at the bottom.
Macaulay Culkin: Satanic Hollywood ElitesMurder Children During Rituals
AUGUST 30, 2019
Former child star exposes entertainment industry execs who sacrifice young actors
Former child star Macauley Culkin has blown the whistle on the entertainment industry elite to reveal that Hollywood studio executives are “blood-thirsty Satanists” who ritualistically “murder child actors.”

download this article as PDF….
Every site who’s attempted to publish it got scrubbed…

download Here…

The Home Alone star has exposed movie business execs as “Satanic pedophiles who “ritually abuse children in the industry.”Culkin claims he only got out alive because he was a “smart and suspicious kid” who “got too famous to be killed like some of the other kids.”

“You learn very early to recognize which of them want to abuse you, and which of them have even darker tastes,”
Macaulay Culkin said, explaining that “the worst of them wear shoes made out of the skin of children that they ritually murdered.”
Culkin dropped the huge truth bomb during a radio interview in Paris, France, Culkin, saying:
“Have you seen leather products made from human skin?
“It has a very unusual, distinctive look.
“I learned at a very young age to identify it.”
The news was picked up by French media, with mainstream French newspapers quickly reporting on the explosive interview.However, within an hour of publication, all reports began to disappear, with previously published articles suddenly being scrubbed from the internet.French news outlet Les Echos deleted their article shortly after it started to go viral, but has not responded to questions regarding why they removed it within an hour of publication, and if they were pressured to do so.

french newspaper les echos headline reads macaulay culkin speaks about hollywood ritual child abuse live on radio

French newspaper Les Echos’ headline reads: Macaulay Culkin speaks about Hollywood ritual child abuse live on radio.
macaulay culkin claims hollywood elites rape and murder child stars and use their skin to make boots belts and wallets that they use as skin trophie

Macaulay Culkin claims Hollywood elites rape and murder child stars and use their skin to make boots, belts and wallets that they use as ‘skin trophieSkin Trophies
During the interview, Culkin claimed that children in the entertainment industry “learn very early to recognize which of them want to abuse you, and which of them have even darker tastes,” explaining that some of the Hollywood executives wear “skin trophies.”
Explaining that he was 11 the first time he saw human leather, Culkin said he was “filming Home Alone 2 in New York,” when he was “ushered into a back room on the set. There was a guy in there, a powerful executive suit type, you know what I mean?”
“He tried to make me relax by giving me a can of Coke.
“Started telling me about the nature of the industry.
“Basically, he wanted me to cut my parents out.
“He wanted to be my guardian.
“He said he would make me into the biggest teen star in history.
“He said I had it all but that I had to get rid of my parents.
“I was like ‘Dude, I’m 11!’ and he said ‘You’re a man now.’”
Culkin, who has been living in Paris, France since 2003, then explained that the man “began to make his intentions clear.”
“He started breathing real shallow.
“My experience with perverts kicked in.
“I could tell he was interested in me.
“He licked his lips and told me I was very handsome.
“I think I managed to say ‘thank you’ and started thinking about how I could get the f*ck out of there.”
“Dude, I’m 11”
“Then he reached into his case and took out a crack pipe.
“He put it in his lap, took out this huge lighter, and continued to gaze at me with this overpowering sexual desire.”
“I was just staring at him. I think I said something like ‘Dude, I’m 11’ again.
“I remember he said to me, ‘It’s a celebration, little man. To celebrate your upcoming success. Your many successes. Come. Sit back down.’
“He was tapping the pipe on his crotch, smiling this total creepazoid smile.
“I ran out of the room, but I ran straight into this other guy who was outside the room and he grabbed me by the arm and threw me back inside.
“He lit the pipe and blew the smoke in my face.
“He told me to look at his shoes.
“He said they were made from the skin of children he and his friends had murdered.
“He said leather made from human skin is the finest leather known to man.”
Death of a child star
Macaulay Culkin said the Hollywood executive then dropped a heavy hint about the provenance of the skin used to make his shoes.
He asked me if I knew Heather O’Rourke.”
“Yeah, I remembered her.
“I grew up watching Poltergeist.
“I remembered her in Happy Days. She was so cute.”
“Then it dawned on me what he was getting at and I vomited all over his shoes.”

It might have been noticed or not, however there was a brief reference to an old program written about in-depth by Douglas Valentine concerning the 'The Phoenix Program' mentioned in the documentary. If his work has not been read before, it roots back well in time, and I've been thinking about its mechanisms (psychological/data collection/disinformation/divisions et cetera) then, and how it manifests today in modern control systems. Now, one could call today such a program as being something else, yet it contains many of the same root threads (further developed from the WWII area), and only now is it seen as a massively expansive electronic and perverse modern day program from the shadows of its former design.

Doug said in the closing of his book (paraphrasing) - that if you see x happening here, or should you notice y happening there, think Phoenix Program. There is a nice interview with Doug on SoTT.net from out of this thread:

Yes, if that had been the case it might have had a different YouTube notice of 'unavailability' attached.

I have to say that I'm of two minds about this video.

First, I agree that it is very timely and that it does a very good job of presenting extremely difficult information about how this world is run as well as about the MKUltra programs and pedophilia (and worse) in a way that is not as disturbing as other movies about this material. It would definitely be a very good introductory video for those who have not been exposed to this material before, but who are willing now to listen to what was previously only talked about as "conspiracy theories". It also presents a proper focus on Hollywood and the MSM in general that is needed about how people have allowed themselves to be "programmed" by what they watch and listen to.

But there is a lot here that also makes me wonder about the real reason this video is available now, at this particular time in history, on You-Tube when there has been so much blatant censorship there recently on many other topics that are equally worthy of attention and exposure now (e.g. corona virus and vaccines etc.).

First, there is the fact that the main narrators of this story are members of Hollywood itself. Also, some of the material shows people within the industry making jokes about this evil stuff directly to those who are doing it (e.g. Ricky Gervais at the Oscars or whatever), with the subjects of the jokes LAUGHING along with him. Why do that? Is this their way of bringing "light" to it, while making fun of it in order to dismiss it as a part of our reality?

Second, there was that bit about Michael Aquino the Satanist worshipper and his sacrificial knives. What did he do with them? He talked about doing magic rituals in some sacred site. Why did he do that? I can guess why, that there is a "Higher Order" that demands ritual child sacrifice, but he is the ONLY one in the entire charade that even hints that they do what they do, though NOT why they do it. Is it to appease a higher dimensional entity or force? Most of what is talked about in this video describes only psychopaths in this dimension doing what they do for power *here*, granted by people existing in 3D. There is nothing more mentioned of the hyperdimensional interference. This video sidesteps that issue.

Third, there was that portion of the video where they showed pictures of people who are doing this evil, like Hilary Clinton etc. I previously posted in the corona virus thread that I think the Clintons, Bushes, Obamas and many more have been singled out in the MSM as being "evil" and they have all been the subjects of inquiries regarding their transgressions in the alt-media over the last several years, and this may be by design.

Why do I mention this? Because I read a LOT of history, and what I am seeing here is that those who run this world seem to be front-running the awakening that they KNEW would be occurring at this time in the world, and they are trying to pin the blame on just a certain segment of those people within their ranks who have been perpetrating and benefiting from this evil over the years. They may be "sacrificing an arm to save the body", in other words. And these forces seem to be setting up a chosen few to lead us forward through the "tough times" as this "exposure" is happening - and some of them may also have very dark secrets that they themselves hold dear.

I don't know about you guys, but I am sick and tired of being led by psychopaths that tell us that "they have our well-being in mind". And one thing I do know for sure:

There is a disease far deadlier than corona virus; Ebola; and any other illness that has ever existed on the face of this planet.

That disease is called,

"Stockholm Syndrome."

...and that disease is why we are still here

Bulgaria has some strange happenings going on, in connection to the whole "Adrenochrome" nightmare.
This is News coverage and snips from several Bulgarian TV stations, all saying that Kristian Nikolov tested positive for Adrenochrome, as well as other drugs, after a traffic accident.
Rumors are that the Father of 22 year old Kristian Nikolov, MP Lachezar Ivanov is a well known Mafia member, as well as member of the GERB party.

20.04.2020 BNT News
Distinguished Bulgarian journalist Milen Tsvetkov died in a major car accident

Distinguished Bulgarian journalist and TV presenter Milen Tsvetkov, 53, died in a major road accident on Easter Sunday in Sofia.
Tsvetkov's car which had been waiting at a traffic light was hit from behind by an Audi Q7 four-wheel drive driven by a
22-year-old Kristian Nikolov. Later, the young man tested positive for cannabis and amphetamines.

Kristian Nikolov is in custody. He was charged with causing the death of the journalist. The mother of Kristian was also detained in relation to the accident, she being the owner of the four-wheel drive he was driving. A third person who was in the four-wheel drive during the crash left the scene, but was later detained. He is the son of the MP Lachezar Ivanov, from the ruling GERB party.

Chief General Ivan Geshev said put the investigation into the accident under special monitoring of the Sofia Appellate Prosecutor’s office and under special supervision the Supreme Cassation Prosecutor’s Office.

Milen Tsvetkov's career began at BNT. He was a reporter and later a news anchor in the main news cast. Over the years he has worked for other various media.

Back
Top Bottom