"Pizzagate" Explodes

The source of this talk isn't given, though I believe it is part of the Royal Commission into Institutional Child Abuse. In the 2015 talk Senator Bill Heffernen raises the topic of the pedophiles in politics and the judiciary and that police had good reason to have some under surveillance, they couldn't get co-operation from the Federal Police. There is mention of a previous Prime Minister, and as far as I know, the name of that Prime Minister has never been released.

The source of this talk isn't given, though I believe it is part of the Royal Commission into Institutional Child Abuse. In the 2015 talk Senator Bill Heffernen raises the topic of the pedophiles in politics and the judiciary and that police had good reason to have some under surveillance, they couldn't get co-operation from the Federal Police. There is mention of a previous Prime Minister, and as far as I know, the name of that Prime Minister has never been released.

Following the above talk by Heffernan in 2015, this alleged victim, Fiona Barnett, detailed her abuses and observations:

She said she witnessed children being kidnapped, raped, tortured and murdered at the hands high-ranking police, politicians and judges.

"My experiences were horrific beyond words," she said.

"But the way I've been treated for reporting the crimes I've witnessed and experienced has been far worse than my original abuse experiences."

Ms Barnett said all her reports to police and royal commissions had so far been ignored.

"I have provided sufficient names, times, dates and places for authorities to investigate," she said.

"Australia is a pedophile haven.
"Our laws are written, interpreted and administered in a way that benefits pedophiles and silences victims of crime."

On the last point, 'our laws' seem to be international - a global protection racket.

Going ahead to 2019 (March 2, 2019) on the website Kangaroo Court of Australia, a process of elimination initially looked to both Howard and Abbott allegedly being involved (one is discounted, at least in terms of the list):

In the last week 2 former Australian Prime Ministers, John Howard and Tony Abbott, have confirmed they supported George Pell before and after he was convicted of being a paedophile. The only person I know who would support a paedophile is another paedophile. So, with that and the other evidence below the question that has to be asked is if Howard and Abbott are paedophiles themselves.

In 2015 former Liberal Party Senator Bill Heffernan said in parliament that he had a police list of 28 paedophiles, which included a former Prime Minister and current judges, that was leaked to him by a law enforcement body. This was not refuted by the Attorney-General or former Attorney-Generals who it was also claimed had seen the list. In fact no one in government or anywhere else ever denied the list existed.

Then this week 2 former Prime Ministers, Tony Abbott and John Howard, gave their full-support for convicted paedophile Cardinal George Pell which included John Howard writing a letter of reference (see the letter below) for Pell to try to get him a lesser jail sentence. At the very least it should make you wonder if at least one of them is a paedophile although Tony Abbott was the Prime Minister at the time Bill Heffernan raised the list in parliament so that would rule him out as the “former Prime Minister” named on the list.
[...]
Even though we didn’t know at the time it turns out Pell was supporting his fellow paedophile in court and obviously didn’t careless for the victims. But the picture alone said Pell was a grub for supporting Father Ridsdale in court and Prime Ministers, and any person with self-respect, should have nothing to do with Pell.

I published an article in 2015 titled: “Who is the former Australian Prime Minister and judges who are paedophiles?“ and said:

There is enough detail in Senator Heffernan’s allegations to make them very credible. Some of the details are:

1. The list “formed part of police documents that had been “signed off” by Gary Crooke, QC, the former senior counsel assisting NSW’s Wood royal commission into police corruption in the 1990s. Mr Crooke declined to comment when contacted by Fairfax Media on Tuesday.”
  2. The list includes a former Australian Prime Minister, judges, members of the legal fraternity and others.
  3. “Every Commonwealth attorney-general since Philip Ruddock had seen the list”. This seems to have been confirmed by Philip Ruddock and Former Labor Attorney-General Mark Dreyfus.
  4. Senator Heffernan “accused former royal commissioner Justice James Roland Wood of refusing to investigate lawyers who had allegedly attended a Kings Cross “boy brothel”. (Click here to read more)
  5. The name of the club was Costellos and was a known “boy brothel” attended by members of the Sydney legal fraternity. (Click here to read more)
  6. Former Royal Commissioner Wood denied the allegations by Senator Heffernan, but not outright. “Mr Wood could not recall if the alleged list had been raised at the 1995 commission but said: “I reject that we failed to investigate anyone that fell within our terms of reference.” That is a very weak denial by Mr Wood and allows him plenty of wriggle room to change his story later down the track if needed. (Click here to read more)
Performance art?

😡

Since stumbling across this video (which utterly shocked me) I have tried hard to research as much as I could.
To be able to lean towards truth or not. I now believe it to be factual.

Thousands of children used as sex slaves in underground tunnels at Central Park. Some of them were born there.
Rescue mission co-ordinated by Donald Trump and his friend Sandra Snell Treece.

The Rescue
www.bitchute.com

Kelly-Galway
JIGOLA
www.bitchute.com
www.bitchute.com

Gracie@angel46615

https://twitter.com/angel46615/status/1271399839075569665

Get ready folks! Disclosure is right around the corner! These two have been working together for over 20 years to take down the evil satanic cabal! They have a bond that could not be broken!

Sandra Snell Treece aka Angel Lynn

30 people are talking about this

President Trump & Sandra Snell Treece

52 people are talking about this

Did you ever wonder about the 'Field Hospital' built in Central Park?

Photos of the field hospital being built in New York's Central Park
A new field hospital in New York's Central Park is set to open Tuesday and will treat coronavirus patients.
www.cnbc.com

That's when they brought the children up from the tunnels, under cover of darkness and because the children cannot be exposed to light as they have been underground for so long.

And those ships? The US Naval ship 'Comfort' was not being used for Corona virus but as a hospital for these children.

Twatter Is Liberal Propaganda | Redpill Project@EthicalHackerXs
https://twitter.com/EthicalHackerXs/status/1244421048281391110

BREAKING: Boom!

LDR-Bronfman company
Find the Bridge Terminal 5 - 5th Ave.
How do you Smuggle Children in and out of a country...
Underground Tunnels, unused Subways tunnels.. Shipping Port and Grand Central Station. Bridge is literally 5:5@Inevitable_ET #QAnon #pizzagate
View image on Twitter

4:27 AM - Mar 30, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

4,347 people are talking about this

Hospital ship Comfort departs NYC, having treated fewer than 200 patients
“I believe Comfort not only brought comfort but also saved lives,” said New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

www.navytimes.com

18th June 2020

1592777925820.png

21st June 2020

1592777954653.png

1592777925820.png1592777954653.png

Thank you Ocean for posting this here and researching it. As we all seem to be saying too often lately--THIS CAN'T BE REAL--IT SOUNDS LIKE A BAD MOVIE--TRUMP FANATICS AT IT AGAIN . . . I don't want this to be real, and yet in my gut I know some "humans" have the capacity for such EVIL, and we know if someone has thought of it, it is probably happening. We know from the Cs that extensive tunnels exist, that people are keep prisoner there, that child sex-trafficking is more extensive than most of us can imagine--so heartbreaking to say--this probably is real. Do we need to add this as a question for the Cs? Or is there enough validation to found from research alone? If it is real and has happened as our limited reports suggest, then things like the hospital ships, tent hospital, and rally in Tulsa, an already red state, make sense, and many of Trump's actions continue to have a bigger purpose that we can't see--yet.
If we all go up in a flash of vaporization tomorrow to end this nightmare--so be it.

Do we need to add this as a question for the Cs? Or is there enough validation to found from research alone?
Hi shellycheval -- Personally I think we have enough dots connected for general awareness. There was quite a bit from the Cs, especially in the 1994-1995 sessions, about underground places, abductions, missing children, consumption of humans. The revelations about psychopathy that hit us in the mid-2000s informed us, as you say, about the possibilities, and revelations about pedophilia shortly thereafter, well, you see what I mean.

Thank you Ocean for posting this here and researching it. As we all seem to be saying too often lately--THIS CAN'T BE REAL--IT SOUNDS LIKE A BAD MOVIE--TRUMP FANATICS AT IT AGAIN . . . I don't want this to be real, and yet in my gut I know some "humans" have the capacity for such EVIL, and we know if someone has thought of it, it is probably happening. We know from the Cs that extensive tunnels exist, that people are keep prisoner there, that child sex-trafficking is more extensive than most of us can imagine--so heartbreaking to say--this probably is real. Do we need to add this as a question for the Cs? Or is there enough validation to found from research alone? If it is real and has happened as our limited reports suggest, then things like the hospital ships, tent hospital, and rally in Tulsa, an already red state, make sense, and many of Trump's actions continue to have a bigger purpose that we can't see--yet.
If we all go up in a flash of vaporization tomorrow to end this nightmare--so be it.

Thank you shellycheval for your validation and support. Yes that 'gut' feeling that you mention was very strong in me when I came across the video. I instictively knew that it was all real and set out to prove it as best I could.
Now we can link the people who are at the forefront of saving these children to the person who can make it happen - President Donald Trump.

I knew he was on track for taking them down - Coronavirus Pandemic: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story?

This tweet is Trump's return from the Tulsa rally, you can see he is exhausted. He got so much support in Tulsa.

tulsa.jpg

Since stumbling across this video (which utterly shocked me) I have tried hard to research as much as I could.
To be able to lean towards truth or not. I now believe it to be factual.

Thousands of children used as sex slaves in underground tunnels at Central Park. Some of them were born there.
Rescue mission co-ordinated by Donald Trump and his friend Sandra Snell Treece.
There was quite a bit from the Cs, especially in the 1994-1995 sessions, about underground places, abductions, missing children, consumption of humans. The revelations about psychopathy that hit us in the mid-2000s informed us, as you say, about the possibilities, and revelations about pedophilia shortly thereafter, well, you see what I mean.

If you think about it, it makes perfect sense that these depraved people use tunnels and the like. Even though things are speeding up considerably they still do not wish to be found out?

I remember from the Marc Dutroux case that snuff films and horrific torture and murder took place in abandoned factories for instance (or think private islands). Regina Louf who was a very important witness at the time described a house she had been taken to in which earlier a company was located which grew mushrooms, if I am not mistaken. The building was like a maze and the former owners corroborated her testimony.
There is an excellent book: Les dossiers X: Ce que la Belgique ne devait pas savoir sur l'affaire Dutroux (the X-files: what Belgium wasn't allowed to know about the Dutroux affair) in which three investigative journalists research the story of Regina Louf, aka witness "X-1". She was the first to come forward with her story. Many believed her but then the press instigated a character assassination. The writers of this book however, not only find many credible details in her story, about never resolved murders of young girls in Belgium, but they also show beyond a doubt the whole investigation into the case was deliberately derailed by Belgian Justice.

Some of the girl victims became pregnant and Regina Louf was one of them. I can't recall what happened to her baby, but she lost the child.

This guy is my HERO!
He knows everything that is going on and is determined to put an end to it.
He even knows about the filthy, disgusting so called 'Child Protection Services'
It is an extremely significant achievement.

President Trump Signs Executive Order To Protect Parents From CPS, Reform Foster Care

President Donald Trump signed an executive order Wednesday to reform the child welfare system in the United States. The executive order includes historic protections for parents who are targeted to have their children removed by Child Protective Services (CPS).

Section 5 of the executive order states the following:
“Sec. 5. Improving Processes to Prevent Unnecessary Removal and Secure Permanency for Children. (a) Federal Review of Reasonable Effort Determinations and Timeliness Requirements.

(i) Within 2 years of the date of this order, the Secretary shall require that both the title IV-E reviews conducted pursuant to 45 CFR 1356.71 and the Child and Family Services Reviews conducted pursuant to 45 CFR 1355.31–1355.36 specifically and adequately assess the following requirements:
(A) reasonable efforts to prevent removal;…

(iv) Within 6 months of the date of this order, the Secretary shall provide guidance to States regarding flexibility in the use of Federal funds to support and encourage high-quality legal representation for parents and children, including pre-petition representation, in their efforts to prevent the removal of children from their families, safely reunify children and parents, finalize permanency, and ensure that their voices are heard and their rights are protected. The Secretary shall also ensure collection of data regarding State use of Federal funds for this purpose.”

The White House @WhiteHouse
https://archive.is/o/Jtbyy/https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1275942033509822466

Achieving the best outcomes for vulnerable children and families in America is a priority for both President @realDonaldTrump and @FLOTUS.

How the President's historic child welfare executive order will strengthen our foster care system: http://45.wh.gov/5yKBD8
View image on Twitter

12:01 AM - Jun 25, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

18.1K people are talking about this

Child Protective Services (CPS) is facing a First Amendment challenge in court that could forever change the laws that allow CPS to seize children from their biological parents. Andrea Wood and a minor child have filed a civil rights and conspiracy to violate civil rights lawsuit against Contra Costa County and the California Department of Social Services among others.

The case is being heard in United States District Court — Northern District of California San Francisco Division. Wood’s children were seized following an anonymous call from a vengeful neighbor regarding Wood’s house being trashed — a fake tip that sparked a nightmare for Wood, who eventually got her teenage son back. But her daughter was placed in the care of the very neighbor who called in the fake complaint.
READ THE LAWSUIT HERE FIRST AMENDED COMPLAINT Rev1 pdf

The lawsuit states:
“This case concerns the shocking truth that the County of Contra Costa (“County”), through it agencies Children and Family Services (“CFS”) and Office of the Sheriff and David O. Livingston (together, “Sheriff”), operate under a policy, practice and custom by which they act under color of law to seize children regardless of whether the statutory requirements of “serious harm” or “substantial risk” have been met,”
Plaintiffs believe that the proceedings authorized under Section 300 of California’s Welfare and Institutions Code are criminal in nature, in that they can result in the loss of family unity, a well-recognized fundamental constitutional right. For this reason, Plaintiffs believe that the Sixth Amendment guarantees the right to a trial by jury, the right to confront accusers, the right to compel witnesses in the defendant’s favor, and the right to an attorney in the “Dispositional” phase of a trial proceeding under the challenged statute. Presumably, Defendants believe otherwise. 192. The Sixth Amendment states, in its entirety: In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense.
A representative for the plaintiff sent us a statement describing the plaintiff’s assertions regarding county counsel allegedly violating HIPAA:
Officers of the court in Contra Costa County are violating Federal Law in attempting to adversely influence the findings of a prominent doctor in a case involving a child with special needs. The County receives federal funding every time a child is seized and retained and they are further incentivized in cases of children with special needs. Could this be why they are so resistant to returning special needs children to their families?

Contra Costa County Counsel Patricia Lowe and social worker Edyth Williams have been exposed in their attempt to exert undue influence on the county approved doctor who was appointed to this case. In doing so, they hoped to reverse the findings in reports where he wrote glowing assessments of the mother of the child in question. This doctor was appointed by the county and we can presume that it was based on his medical credentials. To our knowledge, neither Ms. Lowe nor Ms. Williams, have any medical qualifications. Yet Ms. Williams saw fit to privately contact the doctor via telephone so that he could “get her input”. Ms. Lowe had full knowledge of this and admitted in an email that Ms. Williams had contacted the doctor in order that he would “understand the court’s perspective/perception”. She further admitted to attempting to convince the mother’s lawyer to contact the doctor for the purpose of sharing the court’s opinion with the doctor.
Having submitted two letters of recommendation to the court, the doctor was then issued with a subpoena demanding the mother’s medical records. This was subsequently canceled after the mother reminded Ms. Lowe that the subpoena was illegal. When the attempts to sway his decision failed, the doctor submitted a third letter to the court which Ms. Lowe attempted to block as part of the evidence. Even though the doctor provided proof that he had emailed all three letters to Ms. Lowe, she denied receiving them and in doing so was committing fraud upon the court.

The actions of Lowe and Williams are illegal in many respects. Under HIPAA legislation it is unlawful for the doctor to turn over the patient’s confidential data to a third party without the consent of the patient. HIPAA rules are the cornerstone of American privacy legislation and under Federal Law violations and are punishable with financial penalties and imprisonment. As Ms. Lowe is a licensed attorney, her deliberate violations constitute an even more serious breach of HIPAA Law.
In this case, the attempts by the mother to be reunited with her child have been met with obstacles at every possible juncture. Having completed her recommended case plan to have her child returned, she was informed by the court that she first she would have to admit guilt to a number of charges which were based purely on hearsay. If she admitted to these trumped-up charges, the mother could have her son taken from her in the future based on unsubstantiated reasons and she would virtually be waiving her rights to pursue any type of remedial action.

Ms. Lowe committed a further act of fraud in claiming that the county had not received proof of the mother’s completion of the case plan which included letters of recommendation from her therapist. The mother was not given to opportunity to challenge these lies as she was silenced by Judge Hinton.
To commit fraud, to impinge on patient privacy and to do so for monetary gain at the expense of families and children with special needs, constitutes corruption by any definition. For an officer of the court to does so, in the full belief that she is above the law, suggests that this corruption is systemic. In fact, when Andrea Packwood, President of California Family Advocacy, brought the situation to the attention Grand Jury, the District Attorney’s office and Supreme Court Judge Barbara Hinton, it went unchecked. It seems none of them are willing to enforce the law.”
Plaintiff’s representative passage concludes
National File reported:
he crisis in California’s child welfare system is only getting worse. A social worker in California has been caught disposing of hundreds of child abuse reports, including potentially dozens that specifically reported the sexual abuse of children.
The Sacramento Bee reports:
Children faced “incredible pain and suffering” when a Madera County social worker intentionally discarded hundreds of child abuse reports last year, according to government emails uncovered in a Fresno Bee investigation.
Department emails examined by The Bee indicate at least some of the 357 reports may have been neglected for up to two months. The emails, obtained through a public records request, reveal a behind-the-scenes crisis in the fall of 2019 with Madera County Social Services workers scrambling to investigate hundreds of abandoned abuse referrals.
While sources said there is no known evidence that any child died as a result, emails show workers feared children suffered more abuse while reports were stuffed in waste bins and gathered dust…
Dozens of the dumped cases were emergency reports — cases involving allegations of physical or sexual abuse, the emails show.
At least 75 of the 357 reports involved possible sexual or other physical abuse, requiring social workers to respond within 24 hours. Another 248 reports involved allegations of neglect and required a 10-day response, according to the emails.
Some of the cases may have been ignored for up to two months.
Sacramento Bee passage ends
My recent report for The Epoch Times about Contra Costa County in California drew nationwide attention to allegations of prostitution in the Child Protective Services and foster care system. Meanwhile, a whistleblower complaint has been submitted to the House Oversight Committee in Washington, D.C. alleging that a family court repeatedly destroyed or manipulated evidence in child custody and child support cases in California.

https://archive.is/o/Jtbyy/https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1275942033509822466

The County receives federal funding every time a child is seized and retained and they are further incentivized in cases of children with special needs. Could this be why they are so resistant to returning special needs children to their families?

There is a big revolving door of money being exchanged, from the US, Canada to the UK - Child Services to Forster Care; and looks like Pharma Care is also in deep, (don't no how deep this is), with the increasing reliance on psychoactive treatments on children. If the following is any indication, it's pretty damn awful:

'Chemical straightjackets': Missouri sued for overmedicating foster kids on psychotropic drugs -- Sott.net

...Some 30 percent of children in the state's care are prescribed psychotropic medications, including antipsychotics such as Abilify and Risperdal
, as well as anti-depressants and mood stabilizers, the lawsuit said. That is almost twice the national rate, it said. Side effects of such drugs can include sleepiness, nervous tics and suicidal thoughts.

Among the plaintiffs is a 14-year-old identified only as "MB," who was given psychotropic drugs as early as three years old. During one period, the lawsuit claims, MB was placed on more than six psychotropic drugs at once, among them lithium and two atypical antipsychotics. When the child was placed in foster care with Ericka Eggemeyer, "no one discussed MB's medications."...

Then there are the pension funds (sample) that invest or own Foster Care systems, or regular investments in For-Profit Forster Care systems that treat children as commodities that trade on the stock exchange. Systems like this need a stead supply of children, and the many different examples of Children and Family Services seem to ensure there is a steady stream.

There are also some cracks in thinking, as was reported here:

When it comes to child welfare, social work experts and parents in B.C. say we’re investing in the wrong end of the system — pouring money into foster care instead of offering adequate support to vulnerable families, many of whom are Indigenous.

“We’re willing to give strangers just about anything to look after kids,” says Jeannine Carriere, a social work professor at the University of Victoria, who is Métis. “But we have this blockage when it comes to supporting families.”

Hi shellycheval -- Personally I think we have enough dots connected for general awareness. There was quite a bit from the Cs, especially in the 1994-1995 sessions, about underground places, abductions, missing children, consumption of humans. The revelations about psychopathy that hit us in the mid-2000s informed us, as you say, about the possibilities, and revelations about pedophilia shortly thereafter, well, you see what I mean.
Surely there are enough dots connected and in my case, they have been connected for quite some time. The frustration is the seemingly absence of prosecution. With all of the people said to be involved, should they have their way, likely it will never be brought to the stage of prosecution.

It may be necessary for good people to take it on, in order to make progress in stopping the nightmare. Seeing the tweet about honest citizens taking down a sex trafficking hot spot was good to hear. While the police did nothing was sad to hear. We all know all of it goes on and sit in silence waiting for when one of our own goes missing. Then it's too late and guilt increases.

Some sort of timeline might be nice but likely the C's wouldn't be able to predict when the pot will boil over. We have been told that it will. I would hope that the threat of violence by acts of righteous, swift and deadly justice against these criminals will be sufficient to stop them. Unfortunately, that may be the only thing they understand. The police are too busy arresting speeders, controlling crowds, j walkers and people without masks. The police that don't care about these things are most likely involved in the trafficking. In other words, the higher echelons of departments.

I once took it upon myself to cut the head off of a 4D viper, ending its reign of terror. Such action against the human vipers may be the only way to loosen their grip. Justice would need to be thorough and swift.

So, I post here, then go on Facebook a short while ago. This was just posted by my ex-wife, who is considered as a sister of mine. Such as it is, the wheels of justice grind on.

Queen Elizabeth has been removed from the throne as part of the purge. Are they trying to go about it with no heads rolling? Human nature says that heads will need to roll, eventually.

I got the attitude from watching The 100 on Netflix.

Queen Elizabeth has been removed from the throne as part of the purge. Are they trying to go about it with no heads rolling? Human nature says that heads will need to roll, eventually.

@WIN 52,

I would take this declaration with a grain of salt. This was brought up in the Q source / Qanon thread by @FrankM4326754. It is an intriguing tale but I have my doubts. This guy Gregory Hallet has a website (King of UK) that tells a tall tale.

The video also mentions Isu and the shroud of Turin for which the Cs do have some comments that they are not what is being depicted.

And since you seem to be possibly distracted could you explain further what you mean by:

I once took it upon myself to cut the head off of a 4D viper, ending its reign of terror.

Last edited:
Listened to this the other night, there's a fair bit about the Pizzagate scandal. It's very heavy content after covers Q stuff. Like all sources, take what aligns to, or closely aligns with knowledge and research, reject what's clearly worth rejecting and leave for later verification all else. At least that's my approach to most things. Interstellar Times Apologise if posted before

Back
Top Bottom