Mystery of falling dead birds and masses of dead fish

Re: Arkansas game officials probe mystery of falling birds

Perceval said:
born2bewild said:
EGVG said:
Thank you Venusian for posting the map, I can't really see any relation, maybe it has to do with air and water flows...I dunno
Maybe this map will help?
800px-2006megacities.PNG

What does this map of cities that had 1 million inhabitants in 2006 has to do with the discussion?

Shijing asked the same question and born2bewild responded: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=21220.msg221174#msg221174

I found this particular map to very very informative and contains up to date information regarding animal extinctions and recent weather events.......

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php?lang=

Dead seals in Labrador........17/01/10

http://news.sympatico.cbc.ca/local/nfld/hundreds_of_dead_seals_in_labrador/8a0967ab

This is getting ridiculous.

If this entire region of space is raising its vibration...and this is happening at the atomic level, every atom is moving toward a new state, and this will have effects on living entities, then aside from every other explanation, this could be the beginning of a much larger trend. I'm just going to throw this one in there as a further what if.

Dying and dead birds

I've noticed all of the articles on SOTT about birds dying for no apparent reason in Arkansas, Italy, and around the world. Although I haven't noticed any dead or dying birds I have noticed over the last few weeks that there are robins all over the place. I have lived in the midwest USA my entire life. I am in my early 50's. I have never seen robins in this area this time of year. They leave in the Fall and come back in the Spring. But, I have never seen them here in January. Weird. Just another thing to think about.

Hi ripvanwinkle,

There was already a topic discussing the issue so I've merge your post to it. :)

Interesting timing:

_http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-ap-wi-deadcows-wisconsi,0,588933.story

200 dead cows found in Wisconsin field

TOWN OF STOCKTON, Wis. — An investigation is under way after 200 dead cows were found in a field in the Town of Stockton.

The Portage County sheriff's office says the owner of the cattle has been working with a local veterinarian and it's believed the animals died from the IBR/BVD virus. The virus can cause respiratory and reproductive problems.

WSAW reports samples from the dead cows have been sent to Madison for testing.

Authorities say there is no threat to humans or other animals.

Here's another report that may have been missed or overlooked, perhaps because of the claim that the mystery had been solved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mystery Of Upstate Bird Kill Solved

http://www.wyff4.com/r/26377236/detail.html

Re: Dying and dead birds

ripvanwinkle said:
I've noticed all of the articles on SOTT about birds dying for no apparent reason in Arkansas, Italy, and around the world. Although I haven't noticed any dead or dying birds I have noticed over the last few weeks that there are robins all over the place. I have lived in the midwest USA my entire life. I am in my early 50's. I have never seen robins in this area this time of year. They leave in the Fall and come back in the Spring. But, I have never seen them here in January. Weird. Just another thing to think about.
This just made me realize that just before the news of all of this hit, i was watching the canada geese fly south, and commenting that it was an odd thing to see this far into the winter. :huh:
EDIT: come to think of it, they were flying in a few different directions, not just south.

Re: Dying and dead birds

davey72 said:
ripvanwinkle said:
This just made me realize that just before the news of all of this hit, i was watching the canada geese fly south, and commenting that it was an odd thing to see this far into the winter. :huh:
EDIT: come to think of it, they were flying in a few different directions, not just south.

Here in the good ole' midwest USA the geese will sometimes stay overwinter if they can find food to eat. So, that may or may not be that surprising. But lately I've also noticed the geese flying in different directions as if they're not sure what direction to go.

The Portage County sheriff's office says the owner of the cattle has been working with a local veterinarian and it's believed the animals died from the IBR/BVD virus.

Must have been some strong virus, what are the chance that 200 cows die in the same time from same virus?

dannybananny said:
The Portage County sheriff's office says the owner of the cattle has been working with a local veterinarian and it's believed the animals died from the IBR/BVD virus.

Must have been some strong virus, what are the chance that 200 cows die in the same time from same virus?

Well if they where all together then the chances are pretty high.

I was more referring to it happening instantly, but if I'am not wrong when people and animals die from disease they die one by one not all at once, I was more aiming at this! And it is said that they believe that they died from virus, nothing about tests and that it's proven. Did the investigation finished? No, it isn't, so it isn't 100 per cent proven it's from virus, and the question is if they'll tell the truth, but maybe in the end it is some strong virus and I have no knowledge how it works, but it sounds suspicious.

EGVG said:
dannybananny said:

It is rare for a virus to be so virulent and so lethal at the same time, so it is an unusual occurence.

SilverJeep said:
The article I read said the cows died over a 3 days period.

It really depends of the potency and virulent effect, one infected person with a high ratio contagious virus could kill and entire city in a couple of days.

EDU

Back
Top Bottom