Monkeypox: The new plague?

This report, from two days ago, doesn't mention which vaccine is being offered but reading another, you find out it's Imvamune. They're really pushing the homosexual men angle, too, and that the lesions don't form anywhere else. I get this feeling of the 'early days of AIDS' reporting. If I understood a tv news blurb correctly, they started vaccinations today.
I just saw that 3 people have been vaccinated against monkeypox in my local area as they were deemed to be "close contacts".

Does anyone know how much choice there is not to be vaccinated if one day someone turns up to your house claiming you have been identified as a "close contact".

I just saw that 3 people have been vaccinated against monkeypox in my local area as they were deemed to be "close contacts".

Does anyone know how much choice there is not to be vaccinated if one day someone turns up to your house claiming you have been identified as a "close contact".

I think freedom of choice regarding vaccines is going to be totally dependent on the country you’re in, and how they tighten the screws on people regarding their freedoms to work and travel without the shots.

However, with the recent development of governments signing over sovereignty to the WHO, over the next few years, which country you’re in won’t matter any more.

The fact that so many were conditioned with COVID to accept vaccines could set a precedent that governments feel they can just roll them out again and force to people to have them. But it seems to me that a large percentage of people who had the COVID ones saw through the BS afterwards and almost regret having them.

So it’s tough to know which side of the coin will hold the most weight - will people easily accepting them before mean governments will be confident in forcing them in the future, or will people’s frustrations at feeling like they were lied to make governments think twice about it?

Guess we’ll have to wait and see.

I think freedom of choice regarding vaccines is going to be totally dependent on the country you’re in, and how they tighten the screws on people regarding their freedoms to work and travel without the shots.

However, with the recent development of governments signing over sovereignty to the WHO, over the next few years, which country you’re in won’t matter any more.

The fact that so many were conditioned with COVID to accept vaccines could set a precedent that governments feel they can just roll them out again and force to people to have them. But it seems to me that a large percentage of people who had the COVID ones saw through the BS afterwards and almost regret having them.

So it’s tough to know which side of the coin will hold the most weight - will people easily accepting them before mean governments will be confident in forcing them in the future, or will people’s frustrations at feeling like they were lied to make governments think twice about it?

Guess we’ll have to wait and see.

I've read that the next phase won't be "mass" vaccinations but rather "targeted" vaccinations. That is, the pathogen won't spread as covid to warrant mass vaccinations but rather what they'll do is deploy the contact tracing infrastructure they've built up and if you are considered to have "potentially" been exposed, you will be "requested" to take a vaccination. Saying "no" may result in veiled threats and coercion and perhaps restrictions on your freedom and perhaps employment? Apparently this phase is unlikely to draw too much negativity from the wider public as people will be getting targeted on an individual basis and so most people won't care as long as it's not them being targeted.

Apparently this is the next phase 🤷

Ps, I'm in the UK btw.

I've read that the next phase won't be "mass" vaccinations but rather "targeted" vaccinations. That is, the pathogen won't spread as covid to warrant mass vaccinations but rather what they'll do is deploy the contact tracing infrastructure they've built up and if you are considered to have "potentially" been exposed, you will be "requested" to take a vaccination. Saying "no" may result in veiled threats and coercion and perhaps restrictions on your freedom and perhaps employment? Apparently this phase is unlikely to draw too much negativity from the wider public as people will be getting targeted on an individual basis and so most people won't care as long as it's not them being targeted.

Apparently this is the next phase 🤷

Ps, I'm in the UK btw.

Intetesting, makes sence to do it this way. Liike covid it will be all about buying time avoiding as long as possible, they will only get so far, Imo. Can I ask where you read this??

Intetesting, makes sence to do it this way. Liike covid it will be all about buying time avoiding as long as possible, they will only get so far, Imo. Can I ask where you read this??

No need for mass vaccination against monkeypox now: WHO

UN health body says outbreak of virus in non-endemic countries can be contained ‘easily’ if contact tracing, isolation measures are implemented.

I think that the people who used face masks for two years and if the authorities determine so, without a doubt they will cull their pets.

On May 23, 2022 the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) published its monkeypox response guidance
The document talks about human to animal transmission and points at our beloved pets as potential spreaders of the “disease”.
And lo and behold, almost immediately the European MSM spewed numerous fear mongering headlines featuring pets as superspreaders that might have to be CULLED according to the “experts”

Zoonotic spillover
Lewis said most of the animals that are susceptible to monkeypox are rodents, Gambian giant pouched rats, dormice, and prairie dogs.
Those are the types of animals from which there may be spillover -- a zoonotic spillover -- from animals into people who may be going into the forest or coming in contact with the virus from a zoonotic route," said the WHO doctor.

The virus is typically found in animals, with a few cases in urban areas and among travelers.

It begins to feel like the boiling pot. Covid broke everyone in, now they'll incrementally release these scares and make normal the notion of contact tracing and vaccines until the next big one where everyone just complies because it's become the everyday reality.

This report, from two days ago, doesn't mention which vaccine is being offered but reading another, you find out it's Imvamune. They're really pushing the homosexual men angle, too, and that the lesions don't form anywhere else. I get this feeling of the 'early days of AIDS' reporting. If I understood a tv news blurb correctly, they started vaccinations today.
Yeah, let's not forget where Fauci cut his teeth in the 80's and where he learned all he needed to learn in order to get the ball rolling in 2020, it was the AIDS epidemic, and the stories that came out of that awful experiment are horrific. I also got that sense this time around and all I kept thinking about was RFK Jr.'s book.

Might be worth a re read.

Monkeypox update. From Dr. Robert Malone's substack today, bottom line, Portugal did gene sequencing and points to possible (closer to likely) lab tinkering with the virus.

Deja vu all over again.... and a tabletop stategic monkeypox exercise done in March 2021 that lines up to the very dates of the superspreader monkeypox event May 5 to May 15.

Monkey Pox Update

After summarizing the findings of the Portuguese Institute of Health sequencing, Dr. Malone's conclusions.

1. Looks like the Monkeypox outbreak comes from a single original virus source. Following the teachings of the “Multiple working hypothesis” model for arriving at scientific “truth” (which was a core part of my education as a young scientist), a) this could be (for example) a “natural” single jump event from some infected animal into a single human somewhere in the world (who presumably had some relationship to the Maspalomas Gay Pride event). Or b) it could have come from an intentional release of a viral isolate. Mixed news - could be good or bad
  2. The authors have confirmed that this new outbreak virus maps to the "(less disease-causing) West African group (clade) of Monkeypox viruses. Good news
  3. This single source virus could have come from West Africa or could have come from United Kingdom, Israel or Singapore (consistent with either hypothesis a or b). Mixed news - could be good or bad
  4. Despite the sequences indicating that the virus is most closely related to those isolated in 2018-2019, it is significantly different. This could be due to natural evolution or due to laboratory engineering/gain of function “research” (consistent with hypotheses a) and b). Generally bad news. Basically, the authors are indicating that they believe that genome of this virus is either evolving more rapidly than one would expect from a double stranded DNA poxvirus, (left unsaid, or somebody has been messing around with it).
  5. The authors speculate that the pattern of mutations are consistent with the effects of a natural cellular protein with the abbreviated name of APOBEC3. For those who want to dive into the molecular virology of APOBEC3, here is a nice 2015 J Immunology review. For those seeking the “Cliff Notes” abridged version, see Wikipedia. For the obsessives or aficionados, note that APOBEC3 is associated with specific pattern of base changes- (C→ U). On the basis of their hypothesis regarding the potential role for APOBEC3, I infer that the authors must have detected a statistically significant fraction of C→ U changes in the current isolates relative to the 2018-2019 isolates. Mixed news - could be good or bad. Still does not differentiate between hypothesis a) or hypothesis b).
  6. Here is the rub. While APOBEC3 is associated with cellular resistance (yet another form of “innate immunity” - isn’t molecular virology and cell biology amazing!) to HIV (and presumably other retroviruses), a quick pubmed search reveals that Poxviruses are resistant to the mutational effects of APOBEC3! For example, see this 2006 paper published in “Virology”. Frankly, whether through lack of curiosity or fear of attack from government controlled media and journals, the failure of the authors to even mention this Virology article is a major oversight at best. My inference and interpretation? On the basis of this sequence analysis report from the INSA team cited above, to me this is looking more like a laboratory manipulated strain than a naturally evolved strain. Bad news.
  7. Furthermore, this double stranded DNA virus, infections by which have historically been self-limiting, appears to be evolving (during the last few days!) to a form that is more readily transmitted from human to human. Bad news.

Speaking about Mon(k)ey Pox :cool2:

There is a shop in Germany called Harlekin, which sells a lot of T-shirts, hoodies, bags, mugs etc, with lots of fun expressions revolving the spirit of our crazy times. Here is one regarding the Mon(k)eyPox™️ that just came out.

I posted another funny one in the thread of "The Politics of Climate change: Green New Deal And Other Madness" regarding World Economic Forum and their woke madness.

cb49faf1001812e0d9f3e49156051852efa72247a0f6c0c4b0ba69580fd58bc4.jpg

Monkeypox update. From Dr. Robert Malone's substack today, bottom line, Portugal did gene sequencing and points to possible (closer to likely) lab tinkering with the virus.

Deja vu all over again.... and a tabletop stategic monkeypox exercise done in March 2021 that lines up to the very dates of the superspreader monkeypox event May 5 to May 15.

Monkey Pox Update

After summarizing the findings of the Portuguese Institute of Health sequencing, Dr. Malone's conclusions.

1. Looks like the Monkeypox outbreak comes from a single original virus source. Following the teachings of the “Multiple working hypothesis” model for arriving at scientific “truth” (which was a core part of my education as a young scientist), a) this could be (for example) a “natural” single jump event from some infected animal into a single human somewhere in the world (who presumably had some relationship to the Maspalomas Gay Pride event). Or b) it could have come from an intentional release of a viral isolate. Mixed news - could be good or bad
  2. The authors have confirmed that this new outbreak virus maps to the "(less disease-causing) West African group (clade) of Monkeypox viruses. Good news
  3. This single source virus could have come from West Africa or could have come from United Kingdom, Israel or Singapore (consistent with either hypothesis a or b). Mixed news - could be good or bad
  4. Despite the sequences indicating that the virus is most closely related to those isolated in 2018-2019, it is significantly different. This could be due to natural evolution or due to laboratory engineering/gain of function “research” (consistent with hypotheses a) and b). Generally bad news. Basically, the authors are indicating that they believe that genome of this virus is either evolving more rapidly than one would expect from a double stranded DNA poxvirus, (left unsaid, or somebody has been messing around with it).
  5. The authors speculate that the pattern of mutations are consistent with the effects of a natural cellular protein with the abbreviated name of APOBEC3. For those who want to dive into the molecular virology of APOBEC3, here is a nice 2015 J Immunology review. For those seeking the “Cliff Notes” abridged version, see Wikipedia. For the obsessives or aficionados, note that APOBEC3 is associated with specific pattern of base changes- (C→ U). On the basis of their hypothesis regarding the potential role for APOBEC3, I infer that the authors must have detected a statistically significant fraction of C→ U changes in the current isolates relative to the 2018-2019 isolates. Mixed news - could be good or bad. Still does not differentiate between hypothesis a) or hypothesis b).
  6. Here is the rub. While APOBEC3 is associated with cellular resistance (yet another form of “innate immunity” - isn’t molecular virology and cell biology amazing!) to HIV (and presumably other retroviruses), a quick pubmed search reveals that Poxviruses are resistant to the mutational effects of APOBEC3! For example, see this 2006 paper published in “Virology”. Frankly, whether through lack of curiosity or fear of attack from government controlled media and journals, the failure of the authors to even mention this Virology article is a major oversight at best. My inference and interpretation? On the basis of this sequence analysis report from the INSA team cited above, to me this is looking more like a laboratory manipulated strain than a naturally evolved strain. Bad news.
  7. Furthermore, this double stranded DNA virus, infections by which have historically been self-limiting, appears to be evolving (during the last few days!) to a form that is more readily transmitted from human to human. Bad news.
I would go further and state that it most likely is one of the western states or organisations releasing these pathogens and it looks like they've now got the taste for doing so after covid.

It is absolute madness and God only knows their thinking but it seems they will do this over and over again as it's all state sponsored and so it will never stop unless they decide to stop themselves which is unlikely.

Maybe they figure it's okay as long as it's always a "mild" version of whatever that's released and they have a jab ready.

According to this article, the monkeypox virus would take advantage of the eradication of the smallpox virus.

Scientists warned us about monkeypox in 1988. Here's why they were right.​

Writing in the International Journal of Epidemiology, they made a bold – and surprisingly prescient – prediction about monkeypox: Over time, "the average magnitude and duration of monkeypox epidemics will increase," they wrote.

The smallpox connection​

"What we're seeing now is a result of the greatest achievement in public health. That is the eradication of smallpox," says epidemiologist Anne Rimoin of the University of California, Los Angeles.

Smallpox is one of the deadliest diseases in human history. The highly contagious virus kills up to 30% of the people infected. By comparison, the version of monkeypox in this outbreak kills less than 1% of people infected.

"So monkeypox, in all of its iterations, is much less severe than smallpox," Rimoin says.

Through a massive vaccination campaign, the world officially eliminated smallpox in 1980. That achievement saved millions of lives each year.

But as Rimoin explains, the end of smallpox had a repercussion: It opened the door for monkeypox to emerge, possibly worldwide.

"Of course, we're going to see other viruses emerge that may fill that void or that niche. And that's what we're seeing," she says.

If it's not the monkeypox virus, it's possibly primitive smallpox fill in the gap.

LoL :lol:
bat sht didnt work now picking on monkeys

Back
Top Bottom