Men?

joejoeba

Jedi
Racket 234

Setting the trap,
for me to walk right into.
Which in turn hurts you.
Just to confirm that they're all the same?

Ruth, it goes like this IMO:

Men set traps, women fall in, yet men end hurt. They are all the same; they hurt easy....

No? :P

Oh gosh, thats not my experience with men at all! :/ It seems rather foreign to me...
Most men I meet seem to be looking for someone who's a cross between a cardboard cut-out and a blow-up doll... :lol:
The rest don't seem to have much tollerance for the 'mark of the freak' frequency vibrations :lol: I'll blame that on bad planetary influences...

It's about a Woman, leaving a blow-up doll as bait, then catching Man doing the doll and in turn confirming the cheating hurt caused by all the b******ds before!! In an endless cycle of instinct verses emotion, I am suggesting a few things here including bitterness and the need to let go.
;)

No?
What joejoeba is talking about is called a congruence test, congruence as in NLP. It stems from a womens number one emotional prority concerning relationships, which is safety and security. It would be convenient if she could simply ask each man in order to determine whether he will be able to adequately able to support and protect her and her offspring. But of course he would probabaly lie in order to obtain sex so she must set a trap or test.

It's important to remeber that she is not deliberately testing you. It's not something she is necessarily conciously aware of. She just gets a feeling to behave in a certain way, and so she does. Based on how you react to this, she then feels more or less attracted as a result. This is known as a **** test.

These tests are a double edged sword if you respond the right way she will be noticeably more attracted to you after the test, but if you fail she will be noticeably less attracted.

Appeasement is futile, women are like children in this respect they have to know where the boundaries are. They will keep pushing and testing until they find those boundaries. When a women pushes and feels that resistance it allows her to feel secure with you. This is what she is looking for. But if she doesn't feel that resistance then she will keep pushing until she has walked all over you.

Of course she'll be unable to respect a man if she can walk all over him (the typical beta male). It will be mildly disappointing to her, but she'll also feel reassured about her feminine power. Women are reluctant to become emotionally invested with men of dubious intent or low value, a women knows once she becomes emotional it is far more difficult to extract herself from the situation.

Now that it the kind of insight that is rare in my world. Thank you Moonwalker. I am hard pressed to know your gender from your reply however it dosn't hugely matter as what you say hits home fantastically well. Do you know me? or are we all so phenominallly the same deep down.

I think I have passed the **** test however!! xx :)

moonwalker said:
These tests are a double edged sword if you respond the right way she will be noticeably more attracted to you after the test, but if you fail she will be noticeably less attracted.

Appeasement is futile, women are like children in this respect they have to know where the boundaries are. They will keep pushing and testing until they find those boundaries. When a women pushes and feels that resistance it allows her to feel secure with you. This is what she is looking for. But if she doesn't feel that resistance then she will keep pushing until she has walked all over you.

Of course she'll be unable to respect a man if she can walk all over him (the typical beta male). It will be mildly disappointing to her, but she'll also feel reassured about her feminine power. Women are reluctant to become emotionally invested with men of dubious intent or low value, a women knows once she becomes emotional it is far more difficult to extract herself from the situation.
I find it fascinating that you seem to think that you have this all figured out. What happens when this 'woman' of yours doesn't follow these guidelines you've so brilliantly figured out?

I don't know why you're taking that tone with me Anart, or using quotes around the word woman. Is it because you're also 'woman' ?

Regardless, the guidelines are followed because they're hard wired. I don't know how much you know about evolutionary psychology but cognitive structure, like physiological structure, has been designed by natural selection to serve survival and reproduction. Our emotional circuitry (both men and women) is designed to best suit these needs, it's based on an ancient and tribal social order that existed thousands of years ago. Much of this behaviour is due to 'womans' perception of the mans survival and replication value.

Ok - let me try asking you this way - have you ever known a woman who did not fit into this descriptive box of yours?

And, yes, it is a descriptive box - you are speaking as if there is no difference at all between the billions of women on the planet. You are also neglecting to consider what happens to this mechanical behavior you've described once a woman is no longer completely a machine? I am quite familiar with 'evolutionary psychology' and have read and heard these things before. While I understand their basis and their application in some cases, the certainty with which you write this, and the all-encompassing application that you imply is the problem.

You're throwing a very wide blanket here that has lots of holes in it - and you're doing it with a certainty that bespeaks of a closed mind.

So, again, have you ever known a woman who did not fit into this descriptive box of yours - because I have - many of them even, and it is for that reason that it would be remiss of me to let your general statements stand without pointing out that they are a bit 'limited'.

Anart said:
You are also neglecting to consider what happens to this mechanical behavior you've described once a woman is no longer completely a machine?
Yes!!
What is the point of doing the Work and striving to become less mechanical if , as Moonwalker said:
Moonwalker said:
Maybe I am misunderstanding something here, I don't have any knowledge of evolutionary psychology, but it seems to me that becoming less mechanical would make a person able to make choices/decisions/actions that are based on the knowledge of their true I, and not as children who need boundaries and security from outside sources.

This is the second time you've pointed this out to me and I'll say this, you're a trained engineer do you not see the value of using rigid definitions? Also it would be helpful if we could speak face to face because I think then you would see that my tone is alot friendlier than my posts suggest, but that's not going to happen so I'll try my best to answer with less certainty :) and in a frendlier tone.

The reason I wrote the above with certainty was because, no I haven't ever come across a women who has got beyond her mechanical nature, not in the flesh anyway and I certainly haven't come across a women who is interested in the kind of subjects discussed here except maybe some the PSI and astrology stuff, I mean how many women do you think are active on this forum, I'd be willing to bet not many, no where near as many as men anyway. As for the descriptive box is it a box? These emotional circuits are real and exist in the billions of women in varying degrees and yes I accept that women can use logic and reason to determine a course of action but often they are instead used to rationalize the action after the fact.

Allow me to say one more thing. A womes survival and replication value is almost purely based on her looks. That is a terrible thing to say. But it's not a denigration it's a statement of fact. Men are programmed to inseminate as many pretty women as possible. Thus a womens sexual value to a man can be easily determined by her physical appearance. I'm not trying to offend women here and I'm not saying this behaviour can't be transcended, but that's is how it is ask any man, it's hard coded.

If my statements still seem limited then please go ahead and advise, I'm very open to discussing this.

moonwalker said:
I mean how many women do you think are active on this forum, I'd be willing to bet not many, no where near as many as men anyway.
That is because men most of the time abuse women, delegating them to do the "dirty work" (like rising children and cooking), while "they", men are created for some "higher purpose" (hunting, golf or making money). Our society, ruled by psychopaths, supports (unfortunately) this madness. My working hypothesis is that there is much more psychopaths among men than among women, but on this particular issue I am not aware of any rigorous research.

Back
Top Bottom