Laura's Book "From Paul to Mark" is out!!!! ... And in French too

I finished reading the book a few weeks ago and I had a couple of small comments to make about it. Now I have time so I'm going to take advantage of it.

The first is simply to say "thank you" to Laura, this work is a treasure and I am sorry that only a small portion of the world's population can benefit from it. I must admit that it was not an easy read for me, firstly because English is not my native language and secondly because every thread that Laura pulls on is done in a detailed way trying to cover every possible angle and that made the text dense. Having said that I must say that it was worth every page of the book and I feel fortunate that life has brought me to a point where I have been allowed to enjoy so much of such a work.

Secondly, I wanted to make a personal observation based on my own experience. I was born and raised in a Catholic family (two uncles were priests and my father was a seminarian until he decided to leave) and I was educated in the values of this religion. I have nothing to reproach, I think I got the best out of this upbringing and I thank my parents for having framed my childhood and youth in this environment. The point I wanted to get to is that remembering my years of participation in Catholic groups and activities (I belonged to the Salesian order) I can see that in the depths of the teachings I received there are still residues of the Pauline message. The one that comes to mind most is the idea of having "the faith of Christ" and not "faith in Christ". This idea of Christ as a model, as a source of inspiration, at least in the Catholic environments in which I grew up, was always an essential factor and did leave an imprint on me. The idea of not worshipping or venerating "holy figures" but seeing them as a kind of archetype to tune into, I don't think, is trivial.

Knowing through friends or acquaintances other branches of Christianity derived from Protestantism, I must say that, at least from my experience, this is a feature that creates a great difference between one form of Christianity and another. The latter place a special emphasis on blind faith in order to obtain the favours of a deity who, if He sees enough devotion on your part, will surely grant you great benefits.

In short, I just wanted to comment that, at least from my experience, I think there are still remnants of that early Christianity still hanging around the world, which, given the dramatic times we are living in today, feels like smelling a minty breath while we are wading through a fetid swamp.

yes, i have always wondered if christ could also be an egregore generated by the desire of so many persons wishing the existence of such an entity. we are told about the creative power of thougts, prayers. it reminds me also of the tulkas or tulpas of tibet. in any case i wish the existence of christ...

Je l'ai commandé aujourd'hui sur Amazon 40.10 euros frais de port inclus et le recevrai Lundi 8 mai, SUPER...
Je l'attaquerai dès que EGREGORES sera lu... Encore MERCI pour le Livre et la Traduction...

I ordered it today on Amazon 40.10 euros shipping included and will receive it Monday May 8th, SUPER...
I will attack it as soon as EEGREGORES is read... Again THANK YOU for the Book and the Translation...

We are happy to inform you that Laura's latest book, From Paul to Mark - Paleochristianity has just been released!

If you are an active participant of this forum, you probably already know what a huge amount of work it represents. Laura's incredible dedication to digging for answers to the big questions, her tenacity and perspicacity in sorting the (likely) true from the (probably) false, and her ability to condense the results (hundreds of books and many years!) in a way that is accessible to all, is awesome and inspiring. We're sure that Paul (and Caesar) must be proud! :lol: :love:

For those of you who are a bit intimidated by history and biblical studies, please give it a try, and don't worry! It will all make sense in the end. And you'll be left with a sense of awe, and a deeper understanding of why we are where we are now.

Laura herself posted this on FB about it: "My new book is finally out. What a huge labor and now relief. Be warned: this is nothing like The Wave or previous books; it is an academic study couched in language for the layman. The Truth shall set you free." :thup:

It will soon also be available on our own sites (Red Pill Press and Pilule Rouge), but for now, you can order it on Amazon!

Amazon.com
Amazon.ca
Amazon.fr
Amazon.it
Amazon.de
Amazon.es
Amazon.co.jp
Amazon.co.uk
(The other sites should have it shortly.)

View attachment 45360
View attachment 45357
Happy reading!

[Added: The Kindle version should be available very soon too.]

For the french version, see here: From Paul to Mark in French! - De Paul à Marc
dear chu, thank you. i am sure the laura book is very enlightening, but i still prefer to read first a concentrate of what the cass said, without offending laura, the work of which i admire tremendeously .

From the Jerusalem Post:

"

Reality show ‘Survive the Raft’ features a Messianic ‘rabbi’ who says ‘I’m Jewish, too’​

Messianics are sometimes selected to offer the appearance of Jewish inclusion, which happens with some regularity in politics.

Published: AUGUST 5, 2023 05:14

Even amid the motley crew with whom he is trying to survive at sea, Jonathan Dade’s introduction as a reality TV contestant makes a splash.

“As a Black rabbi who’s also conservative, if we can’t discuss race, religion or politics, I can pretty much never talk,” Dade tells viewers on the new Discovery/Max series “Survive the Raft,” about nine people from diverse backgrounds forced to work together for 21 days at sea.

In the first episode, which premiered Sunday, Dade says he works as “a senior rabbi in a synagogue in Georgetown, Texas.”
Dade explains his biography as one of conversion. “I grew up Christian and a lot of my friends when I was in the Navy were Jewish,” he tells the audience. “And by me listening, I learned and then before you know it, I’m Jewish, too.”

But the photo montage introducing Dade also includes images of him wearing a tallit, a Jewish prayer shawl, while performing a baptism — a Christian ritual.

The juxtaposition had at least one viewer confused. “I was genuinely excited to see the rabbi, so you can imagine my dismay when the little montage showed him performing an obvious baptism,” one Jewish Reddit user wrote after watching the episode. “Do you think the producers didn’t know the difference?”

The viewer was right to be surprised. Dade is actually a Messianic Jewsomeone who believes Jesus was the Messiah, a belief that is antithetical to Judaism. His congregation, Messiah Echad, advertises itself as serving “Hebrew Christian, Torah Observant, Messianic Jewish, and Non-Religious Believers.”

Jewish views on Messianic groups

Messianic groups often have ties to explicitly Christian organizations, and none of the mainstream Jewish movements consider them Jewish. As with many mainstream Christian denominations, missionary work is part of Messianic practice.

But the distinction between Judaism and Dade’s Messianic faith isn’t made apparent on the show, making Dade the latest example of a Messianic being countenanced as Jewish in public life.

Pictures on Echad Messiah’s Facebook page suggest it is not the first time: He’s posted photos of himself at Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s mansion for Hanukkah parties and a celebration this May of Israel’s 75th birthday, and he can also be seen conducting a public menorah lighting in the center of Georgetown, a small city in central Texas, north of Austin.

Messianics are sometimes selected to offer the appearance of Jewish inclusion, which happens with some regularity in politics. For example, Pennsylvania’s Republican gubernatorial candidate concluded his unsuccessful run last year with a Messianic’s performance of a “Fiddler on the Roof” parody.

In one especially prominent incident, Jewish groups were outraged when a Messianic “rabbi” appeared onstage at a campaign rally attended by then-Vice President Mike Pence in 2018 to offer a prayer for the victims of the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting.

“There are deep theological differences between Jews and Christians regarding exactly who is a Messiah, what a Messiah should do and even how central a Messiah should be to their traditions,” Ingrid Anderson, associate director of the Elie Wiesel Center for Jewish Studies at Boston University, wrote at the time, explaining why Pence’s selection was so objectionable to many Jews.

Anderson noted that most Messianic Jews consider it part of their mission to evangelize to Jews, a practice that is “very painful and damaging” for Jews because, historically, “Christians did not believe that Jewish scriptures contained truths claimed by another religion.”

Dade, who holds a masters in theology from Colorado Christian University, also unsuccessfully ran for mayor of Georgetown in 2020 and again earlier this year; he said he is preparing another campaign for 2026. During his first campaign local media identified him as a “rabbi”; promotional videos for his congregation identify his wife Melinda Dade as a “Rebbetzin,” a term typically employed in Judaism to refer to the wife of a rabbi. Neither he nor Messiah Echad responded to a Jewish Telegraphic Agency request for comment.

“Survive the Raft” is a “Survivor”-esque show that takes its inspiration from a 1973 social experiment by Mexican anthropologist Santiago Genovés, which itself included an Israeli doctor as one of the ship’s crew. The contestants are described as “nine Americans handpicked to disagree about everything,” and include a hunter, a vegan and a conservative mom shown holding an anti-mask sign.

“We do not comment on the religious beliefs of show participants,” a spokesperson for parent company Warner Brothers Discovery told JTA. Requests for comment to Critical Content, the show’s production company, were not returned.

Georgetown has an actual synagogue: Congregation Havurah Shalom, which follows Reform practices but does not affiliate with any movement. Its co-president, Ellen Silverman, told JTA that Dade is a “lovely person,” but added, “We do not recognize the Messianic congregation as Jewish as they believe in Jesus and Jews do not.”

At the same time, Silverman added, “Rabbi means teacher and Jonathan is a teacher for his congregation.”
Whether and how Dade planned to infuse his Messianic ministry into his “Survive the Raft” appearance may never be known: He (spoiler alert) doesn’t stay on the show long enough for anyone else to drill into his faith. He has an on-camera seizure midway through the first episode and is airlifted to a hospital in Panama. At the end of the episode, the show’s host informs the rest of the cast that Dade won’t be returning to the raft."
They'd better read your book lol !!

Latest Genetic Paper -> while going through Laura's Latest Masterpiece "from Paul to Mark" , i noticed on Page 61 she cites the "Aryan-Invasion Theory" (AIT) which has been debunked in this latest Paper by 2 Neuro-Surgeons in Sweden
1697700416687.jpeg
⬇️

The reversal of human phylogeny: Homo left Africa as erectus, came back as sapiens sapiens

by Úlfur Árnason & Björn Hallström (Hereditas volume 157, Article number: 51 (2020))

1697700159842.jpeg
Basically they say that the Origin of Civilisation was not Lucy the Monkey in Africa but India . . .

The AIT has, nevertheless, also been debunked as another one of the myths to enforce English colonial rule . . .

Dunno what to make out of it but the pdf of the Paper is also uploaded for comments . . .

Thank you

(>‿ ♡) ˚🏴‍☠️

Attachments

• Recent Paper - Genetic evidence - reversal of human phylogeny 19 Dec 2020 - 13 pages.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
The Book is awesome, it reads better than a Michael Crichton novel . . . its so much more fun to go back and re-read the preceding pages over and over . . . Laura's a freakin' Goddess- like i said 10 years ago . . . 🪄🌙👸

sending a pic of Page 36 from the Bookisaiah 45.jpegzoro page.jpgPg 236.jpg . . . i used it to make some comments on the New York Time Zoroastrians page and they're still recovering from the shock and awe . . . 🙈🙊🙉😝😝😝
(see Link: )

still reading . . . 'm on Page 493 of 603 of your awesome Book 🏷️🔖➡️🪑+(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻💥🍽️

My 2-bits worth ⬇️
=============

Laura, in most places in the Book you have mentioned that " The Audience was aware . . ." (see enclosed Page 72)

From the perspective of a Celtic Audience -> The Cup, The Bleeding Lance, The Sword and The Stone were well known symbols of the Grail as brought forth by Jessie L Weston.

In fact, her Book even has a mock trial and execution of the Fisher King who is revived after 3 days.

So all the writer of Mark had to do was include these well-known facts in the Allegory as well . . .

Some extracts . . . 🫶

Grain Romance Symbols.jpegJessie Weston.jpegLament of ishtar.jpeg

Just finished reading "From Paul to Mark" . . . (^◡^)

getting shivers up my spine, its a masterpiece, Laura's best work yet . . . 🫶

every page sparks and dazzles . . . ⚡⚡🔆⚡⚡

She certainly deserves the Nobel Prize . . .

The world will, definitely, never be the same again . . .

Suddenly the Cross has new meaning . . . 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 ☩ ☩ ☩

waiting anxiously for her next -> Vol 5 - The Secret History of God 🧜‍♀️ 🏴‍☠️ 🌊 🏝 ☀️ 🐟

Ciao

(>‿ ♡) 🫶🏴‍☠️ ⛵

still reading . . . 'm on Page 493 of 603 of your awesome Book 🏷️🔖➡️🪑+(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻💥🍽️

My 2-bits worth ⬇️
=============

Laura, in most places in the Book you have mentioned that " The Audience was aware . . ." (see enclosed Page 72)

From the perspective of a Celtic Audience -> The Cup, The Bleeding Lance, The Sword and The Stone were well known symbols of the Grail as brought forth by Jessie L Weston.

In fact, her Book even has a mock trial and execution of the Fisher King who is revived after 3 days.

So all the writer of Mark had to do was include these well-known facts in the Allegory as well . . .

Some extracts . . . 🫶

Except that the Grail stories were much later than Mark by hundreds of years. You could say that the Grail stories were derivative of the Jesus story.

Where did Mark get this info??

Way too many occasions, parts, chapters, paragraphs to comment on in this Monolith of a "book" or a should we say a Literary Orchestral Composition & Performance helped, co-authored, inspired by many long dead 5thD scientists, scholars, historians? I kept a notes file on this book. But my job usually consumes my energy.

Anyway, some have commented, what I wrote about 'miracles', in the weather thread too and elsewhere about healings, levitations, bi-locations, etc.. in the past. I think in 4thD in the future these 'miracles' (preserved in historical accounts too) will be every time 'Just another Tuesday'.
So.. In order to make you consider again that, its the whole truth:

I already spotted one historical evidence independently preserved in written records and I made a proper thread of record about it: in that case I think those exceptionally skilled people were Kantekkian survivors and they just accessed their soul-memory and semi-consciously acted out 'what was in their blood' in a magnificent display of power. Their mojo, I think, they got via many incarnations and it gradually was incorporated / crystallized / embedded into their luminescent soul structure. Imagine your Luminous Egg having different modules, geometric incandescent shaped-structures, each of which describe-encode a demigodly power, which we had in Ancient times, before the fall, I think. Well preserved in our Holy Ancestral Line, I think. Hollywood writers also got inspired and wrote this curious line, for a wise old elderly Sufi character, - appearing to the protagonist like a long dead Jedi master to Luke in Star Wars -: "Come and drink from the Fountain of Memory!" - in a TV Show. Very aptly declared!

So here is the relevant excerpt from From Paul to Mark:

In two pericopes, Mark presents Jesus as displaying power over nature. In the first, Mark 4:35-41, Jesus calms a raging storm on the lake with only words:
And leaving the crowd behind, they took him with them in the boat, just as he was. Other boats were with him. A great windstorm arose, and the waves beat into the boat, so that the boat was already being swamped. But he was in the stern, asleep on the cushion; and they woke him up and said to him, “Teacher, do you not care that we are perishing?” He woke up and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, “Peace! Be still!Then the wind ceased, and there was a dead calm. He said to them, “Why are you afraid? Have you still no faith?” And they were filled with great awe and said to one another,
“Who then is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?”
Who? Just a regular Kantekkian dude - I think -, who had that mojo embedded in his soul-structure for a long time!

Obviously you might think, its all a fluke, a product of imagination..
Not really.
On a couple occasions I did same:
(A) The weather got especially cranky in the Carpathian Basin, Hungary. Extra powerful gusts of wind and sheets of rain began striking / whipping our neighborhood as if 'on a whim from the Devil'. Uncharacteristically violent outbursts of weather, out of line with the calm seasonal behavior.
(B) In winter heavy snowstorm too, which just refused to stop. And I was already weakened and tired too much / overburdened by having to shovel way too much snow and cover the ice on the walkway before our house properly so the ice melted and people didn't skid/fall. Repeatedly. So I not only was angry, but tired as well. On these couple occasions - (A) & (B) - it was like an exhausted parent yelling at kids. Only I turned my head toward the sky and angrily, my emotions flaming up, with my full psychic power roared to the firmament:
- That's enough! Stop!!
And that was it. The ferocious weather activity stopped shortly afterward.

Once or twice in Summer the weather in our always calm and measured neighborhood suddenly went USA-Hurricane-like - multiple dark-gray-blackish, spiraling hurricane-legs developed in the skies and threatened to touch down. Promising for a real tornado / hurricane to develop with heavy gusts of wind. I noticed the building up chaos outside and I felt the need to jump out to the yard to access the clear sky. I landed on the grass. Quickly I threw my arms up towards the skies and swiftly gathered and focused psychic force to still / calm down the chaotic beginnings of storm. Roaring and blasting my energy as a giant EM-whip into the skies in my mind:
- That's enough! Stop!
This last in addition to (A) & (B) above (words only) as differing cases, because this latter needed (physical action) some short of "emergency-sky-reiki" as well, as opposed to just words.

Sometimes the weather silently followed my mood. I wished for a good weather for an exercise in the countryside and I was graced with a good weakly weather cycle, where the weather cleared up JUST on the day as I aimed to go outside for three hours for a proper cardio-building. This occurred in spring-summer-early autumn on more than cycles / occasions. I always thank profusely / am very grateful sending a message to 'The Powers in Heaven' who organized such amazingly beautiful, sunny, warm weather.

So, I can corroborate Mark on a couple summer and winter occasions.

Question is:

Where did Mark get his info from??

Last edited:
Where did Mark get this info??

Way too many occasions, parts, chapters, paragraphs to comment on in this Monolith of a "book" or a should we say a Literary Orchestral Composition & Performance helped, co-authored, inspired by many long dead 5thD scientists, scholars, historians? I kept a notes file on this book. But my job usually consumes my energy.

Anyway, some have commented, what I wrote about 'miracles', in the weather thread too and elsewhere about healings, levitations, bi-locations, etc.. in the past. I think in 4thD in the future these 'miracles' (preserved in historical accounts too) will be every time 'Just another Tuesday'.
So.. In order to make you consider again that, its the whole truth:

I already spotted one historical evidence independently preserved in written records and I made a proper thread of record about it: in that case I think those exceptionally skilled people were Kantekkian survivors and they just accessed their soul-memory and semi-consciously acted out 'what was in their blood' in a magnificent display of power. Their mojo, I think, they got via many incarnations and it gradually was incorporated / crystallized / embedded into their luminescent soul structure. Imagine your Luminous Egg having different modules, geometric incandescent shaped-structures, each of which describe-encode a demigodly power, which we had in Ancient times, before the fall, I think. Well preserved in our Holy Ancestral Line, I think. Hollywood writers also got inspired and wrote this curious line, for a wise old elderly Sufi character, - appearing to the protagonist like a long dead Jedi master to Luke in Star Wars -: "Come and drink from the Fountain of Memory!" - in a TV Show. Very aptly declared!

So here is the relevant excerpt from From Paul to Mark:

Who? Just a regular Kantekkian dude - I think -, who had that mojo embedded in his soul-structure for a long time!

Obviously you might think, its all a fluke, a product of imagination..
Not really.
On a couple occasions I did same:
(A) The weather got especially cranky in the Carpathian Basin, Hungary. Extra powerful gusts of wind and sheets of rain began striking / whipping our neighborhood as if 'on a whim from the Devil'. Uncharacteristically violent outbursts of weather, out of line with the calm seasonal behavior.
(B) In winter heavy snowstorm too, which just refused to stop. And I was already weakened and tired too much / overburdened by having to shovel way too much snow and cover the ice on the walkway before our house properly so the ice melted and people didn't skid/fall. Repeatedly. So I not only was angry, but tired as well. On these couple occasions - (A) & (B) - it was like an exhausted parent yelling at kids. Only I turned my head toward the sky and angrily, my emotions flaming up, with my full psychic power roared to the firmament:
- That's enough! Stop!!
And that was it. The ferocious weather activity stopped shortly afterward.

Once or twice in Summer the weather in our always calm and measured neighborhood suddenly went USA-Hurricane-like - multiple dark-gray-blackish, spiraling hurricane-legs developed in the skies and threatened to touch down. Promising for a real tornado / hurricane to develop with heavy gusts of wind. I noticed the building up chaos outside and I felt the need to jump out to the yard to access the clear sky. I landed on the grass. Quickly I threw my arms up towards the skies and swiftly gathered and focused psychic force to still / calm down the chaotic beginnings of storm. Roaring and blasting my energy as a giant EM-whip into the skies in my mind:
- That's enough! Stop!
This last in addition to (A) & (B) above (words only) as differing cases, because this latter needed (physical action) some short of "emergency-sky-reiki" as well, as opposed to just words.

Sometimes the weather silently followed my mood. I wished for a good weather for an exercise in the countryside and I was graced with a good weakly weather cycle, where the weather cleared up JUST on the day as I aimed to go outside for three hours for a proper cardio-building. This occurred in spring-summer-early autumn on more than cycles / occasions. I always thank profusely / am very grateful sending a message to 'The Powers in Heaven' who organized such amazingly beautiful, sunny, warm weather.

So, I can corroborate Mark on a couple summer and winter occasions.

Question is:

Where did Mark get his info from??

Thats a mind-blowing narration . . . 🤯 🫶 ⟡﹒➳﹒ 🌙

Reminds me of George Clooney in the movie

The Men Who Stare at Goats (2009)​

absolutely freakin' riveting . . . ♬    ⁾⁾    ✢ 🌈 goats.jpg

I'm on my second read-through of "From Paul to Mark" and I would like to point out a few things about the Denariaus image. It was a sort of motif, as there were other issues of the coin in other years as well. This one from the book cover is 46-45 BC:

DenariusOfJulC46-45BCE.png

JCDenarius48-47BC.png
48-47 BC

Could have bought one if I was on my toes, darn, (lol). I don't have an educated guess but Caesar looks scary. Another motiv, no separation of church and state, not much I guess. The basic structure is similar but different messages broadcast.

Julius-Caesar-Ar-denarius-Roman-Republican-Coins.png

Looking at the coin from Laura's Book has been interesting. One must see 20th-century perspective and discern preconceptions.
I see numerous Pauline scripture references.

DenariusOfJulC46-45BCE.png

1 Corinthians 15:36
35 But someone will ask, “How are the dead raised? With what kind of body will they come?” 36Y you fool! What you sow does not come to life unless it dies. 37 And what you sow is not the body that will be, but just a seed, perhaps of wheat or something else.…

The tropaeum is in the form of a tree or vine.

Who could forget which was discussed in a session meeting I believe...

Ephesians 6-11
11 Put on the whole armor of God so that you may be able to stand firm against the Devil’s strategies. 12 For our struggle is not against human opponents, but against rulers, authorities, cosmic powers in the darkness around us, and evil spiritual forces in the heavenly realm. 13 For this reason, take up the whole armor of God so that you may be able to take a stand whenever evil comes. And when you have done everything you could, you will be able to stand firm.

I see a few echoes of the Centurion at the cross when I look at the Gaul.

How much Paul can U find. Twitter meme!

The warrior headdress turned into a crown of thorns (or is that a jocker, or dunce, or...).

It's a rather profound image and is the perfect, (or near it at least), image for this book IMHOP at least.

Back
Top Bottom