Laura in the dream.

Dream of Laura

Last night I had planned to do E.E. but ended up getting home later than I expected, so I decided to at least do a few rounds of pipe breathing and POTS. I only went through POTS once, but made more of an effort than I usually do to really focus on each line and to try to feel it. At some point, I started feeling like my body was swaying and rotating vaguely along its central axis. This reminded me of the description of a feeling similar to being "rolled like a tight cigar" from one of the Castaneda books, although the feeling wasn't exactly like rolling, but more like swaying. After letting myself feel that for a while, and just observing what happened, I became more sleepy and turned on my side to sleep.

Now to the dream:

I was in a place unfamiliar to me, seemed like a house in a rural area. Laura was there, as well as other people that I didn't know. It was a somewhat festive environment, with lots of food and people being in a generally good mood. As the day was wrapping up, and people were leaving, Laura asked me if I was staying to study with them, and she had a book that I couldn't see in her hand. I remember feeling unsure, and being new to the environment, I felt that I didn't want to overstay my welcome. I didn't leave right away, but didn't end up "studying" either. Eventually I got in my car and left, noticing how nice the scenery was, and liking that there weren't many cars and houses around.

Please help me interpret this, since I'm having trouble with it...

Re: Dream of Laura

Guille said:
Now to the dream:

I was in a place unfamiliar to me, seemed like a house in a rural area. Laura was there, as well as other people that I didn't know. It was a somewhat festive environment, with lots of food and people being in a generally good mood. As the day was wrapping up, and people were leaving, Laura asked me if I was staying to study with them, and she had a book that I couldn't see in her hand. I remember feeling unsure, and being new to the environment, I felt that I didn't want to overstay my welcome. I didn't leave right away, but didn't end up "studying" either. Eventually I got in my car and left, noticing how nice the scenery was, and liking that there weren't many cars and houses around.

The most I can get out of that one is your possible doubts about fully engaging with what you think the work of this forum is.

Re: Dream of Laura

Joe said:
Guille said:
Now to the dream:

The most I can get out of that one is your possible doubts about fully engaging with what you think the work of this forum is.

I thought of that interpretation, but it is hard for me to understand how it could be so(or I don't want to face it). Since I began reading Laura's books in 2011, I have become increasingly more determined to align myself with the ideas and things being done here. I consciously think about this daily, and changed my daily behavior to be more aligned with seeking Truth. I've made it a habit to check the forum daily, although I haven't posted as much in the past week or so because I've picked up more hours at work. But perhaps you are right, and there is an unconscious doubt that I need to find and address, so it doesn't hinder me in engaging this network and the Work. I think you might be right, since as I think about this more, I'm beginning to get a fear reaction.

Thank you, Joe. I have some introspecting to do.

Over the course of a few years I've had 6 dreams that were about Laura. I've posted about one or two of them.
The first one not long after I joined the forum 2 years ago... I was in Florida visiting. Laura did not acknowledge me except to say to another person she did not want to travel with me with me in the van, it made me feel like I was not supposed to be there and had lots of work to do before I should come back.

The second a few months after the first dream.. I was visiting in France. Laura was not happy that I was there, she made this obvious, there were comments being made to other people present there that she was unhappy that I had come and wasn't tolerating my presence, and silly, uneducated questions and poor memory of the things I should know. Ark said to me that I should not be offended as I too have a low tolerance for stupid people and that if I do more work on my self and increase my knowledge that things will get better. I found this very comforting.

The third dream about 1.5 years ago was about Laura owning a uniform shop. I was doing a trial to see if I could get a job there, simple things like answering the phone and folding pants and putting them in piles (I was bad at pant folding) I answered the phone and was told that there was a security breach. I know I posted about this one. I never did check if something happened to Laura after that.

I do not recall the fourth dream even though I know I had it, I was smoking pot heavily and was frustrated I couldn't remember any of it. I'm not sure of the time frame but I guess it was about a year ago. I was pretty depressed and messed up, cut myself off from almost everything.

Dream number 5 was on 23rd of March this year. I had stopped smoking copious amounts of weed, I had a few times since my quit date what was the first of March but I had been mostly straight and detoxing pretty heavily.
In this dream I was in a church, I think it was the Seventh Day Adventist. I can't remember exactly what I was objecting too but I was questioning something that had been said, I was standing in a room full of people who were all staring at me quite shocked that I was doing such a thing. I looked around the room for some kind of support or other possible inquiring mind and caught eyes with Laura sitting there, hands clasped together like in praise, with a huge smile on her face nodding her head at me in approval. It was a look of pride, I could feel it, she was proud of me. Everything else in the room fell away as we held eye contact and laughed at each other a while. I woke up with tears flowing down my face humming as song I had heard for the first time the day before.. It was Justin timberlake's 'mirror' pretty corny I know, but I was so moved that I spent most the day crying especially after I read the lyrics. I wanted to post about it then but felt like a total goose so I didn't... I still feel a bit goosey but what does it matter if I'm a goose.

The 6th dream was on Tuesday or Wednesday last week. Laura had her own part of my house, she stayed with me when she came to Australia to do work. She had a bed and dressing table with pictures, trinkets and personal effects on it, a shelf in the wardrobe with her clothes on it. In this dream it was the first time she actually spoke to me. We were in the kitchen talking about the keto diet and our relationships with our partner/husband. She was telling me that it's not always easy to act and be what we know we should be, having more knowledge comes with a greater responsibility and to not lose faith in myself.
When I woke from this last dream I considered this series of dreams to be an indicator that I'm moving along the path toward the bottom of the staircase, even if I'm unconscious of things and life just happens a lot of the time I kind of think that it means I'm heading in the right direction.... to be mindful to keep wanting for more from myself and keep reading about events and others experiences on the forum, even if I'm not inputting much, stay in the loop with at least reading. I also see it as sign to keep the up the pursuit to learn about myself and gain more control and presence, that's something that lacks in me a lot.

I wonder what dream #7 will bring.

I dreamed abuot Laura who was plowing a field , she was full of light and very tired

marina said:
I dreamed abuot Laura who was plowing a field , she was full of light and very tired
She is probably ploughing through a field of crystals charging them all.

I had a dream about Laura last night. I can't remember the full details, but the scene that vividly stuck in my mind after waking up was that we were sitting on a picnic sized wooden table and having lunch while having a friendly and jovial conversation. Can't remember much else or the topic of conversation.

Although it was a dream, was glad to have lunch with Laura :)

Mr.Cyan said:
I had a dream about Laura last night. I can't remember the full details, but the scene that vividly stuck in my mind after waking up was that we were sitting on a picnic sized wooden table and having lunch while having a friendly and jovial conversation. Can't remember much else or the topic of conversation.

Although it was a dream, was glad to have lunch with Laura :)
Hello Mr.Cyan, your dream reminds me of a dream I did the first year, when I registered at the forum. Here it is :
I bought apples with a cart (the French name to call, a devil). A friend with me. On the way, I perceive that I am before the house of Laura. I hit the door. A person opens me. She looks at the fruit in my cart, there are apples and tomatoes, but more than half of the fruit is rotten, and I I'm embarrassed. However, the man who opened the door made me go. The friend who accompanied me goes. I enter the house, there is a large wooden table, there is not much light, but the atmosphere is very friendly and warm. Laura is there with "a dozen" people. They invite me to sit down and eat with them. There is a discution about illusion. Laura told us that we must be wary of illusions, and be very careful, so we can cross towards the 4th density. Then I spoke, and I said, "and if we were in a dream we try to protect ourselves from danger, but we already trapped?".
Laura smiled, and she said, yes this may be true. End of dream.
I do not know why I say this because it's not very original to be trapped in the matrix. My interpretation is this: I am with apples, the forbidden fruit of knowledge. This could suggest that I want to have the knowledge. However the way, I came across Laura's house, and I perceive that my knowledge, are for infested or rotten half. However the way, I came across Laura's house, and I perceive that my knowledge, are for infested or rotten half. However, Laura's team made me into the house of knowledge. And it seems that my suggestion is approved by Laura says that some of my apples were healthy.

On April 27, Wednesday 2016, I did Three Stage and Warriors Breathing then I dreamed this while took nap.

It was big hall, people were there talking. And Laura hand to me a big book. When I looked, it was written on combination of Chinese and other languages. So, I was thinking, oh, it has been some times ago that I have read Chinese book, now I might need to have Chinese dictionary to read this book.

And then I remember that I need to return other book to Laura.
Then somehow I come out to street to looking for Laura's house, and then two kids come to me saying they're going to help me to find Laura's house.
So, we walk down toward left side street and short distance on the right side, there was some kind of store.
We opened store's glass door and walk into the store then go out through back glass door. There was small alley, we walk down toward left.
A short distance on the right side building, I open the door and we walk up the stairs and walk up another(it seems we went up to 3rd story) then I saw the big hall that about the same size in other building.

At the entrance way to the hall. A few man was there asked me why I come. I told them that I' m looking for someone, then they asked me the name.
I tried to think but my mind was completely blank.
They keep asking- who you looking for, about three times.

And all of a sudden, one word pop up in my head, as same time I said "國" ( this Chinese word means Country, Nation, State)

That instant all the peoples in the hall, drop down their knees and bowed deeply, touching their head to the floor. I was dismayed to see people's bizarre behavior.
But suddenly one of the left side door flung open, then a violent-tempered person come out shout with angry voice and beating those men on the floor.

I felt that, need to get out fast and say to two kids, let's get out here. And we almost running down to stair and come out the building.
And make left to alley went in to back of store's glass door and come out through front door and make left street to go up. And open right side door of the building and go up the stairs and up again(about 3rd story building) but I still heard some commotion from down stairs.
Then opened the door to the first big hall Laura was in.
And I wake up.

Last night i have a dream about Laura . I dont remembered it well enough but it was like this:
There were a lot of people on one place and Laura was among them. The whole group was singing. Then the who group started to sing one song that was on Serbian/Croatian language. It was some very beautiful and famous song but i cant remember now.I t was very interesting because Laura have very unusual accent.
Then i noticed the same with other members in the group while they were singing and in the dream it sounded very funny and pleasant to listen. :)
I cant remember to any more details.

Few days ago I had a dream about Laura, from what I remember Laura sat in the same room with my mother and they talking about installing some aeration pipes in a room and I was sitting in the next room and listened to the conversation.
After waking up I was very moved by this dream, as if it was something important.

J’ai vu et lu que certains d’entre vous avaient eu la chance de rêver de Laura, cette nuit ce fut mon tour, je vous confie mon rêve :
J’étais sur un lit avec mon ex-mari (mariage en 1973, divorce en 1978, naissance notre fille en 1974), nous étions recouverts d’un drap blanc, il me caressait les cheveux tendrement et me disait qu’il ne pouvait plus m’embrasser sur la bouche car notre amour était terminé, une pointe de regret était présente de part et d’autre (ce qui est le cas encore aujourd’hui). Je me levais et allais sur une plage de Bretagne (je suis Celte) où se trouvaient quelques silhouettes de membres du forum de Laura qui ramassaient de petites choses comme du Pop Corn mais ne les mangeaient pas, ils les observaient avec curiosité tout en me montrant d’où ils venaient, deux points lumineux dans le ciel bleu déversaient ces petites choses verticalement, puis je m’avançais recevant dans la paume de ma main droite un faisceau de lumière éclatante à l’horizontal. Ensuite les membres du forum de Laura présents et moi-même se sont mis à danser une dance simple et spontanée, je me retournais pour voir si mon ex-mari nous voyait, il se chaussait pour nous rejoindre, nous continuons à danser quand pour lui, les Cassiopéens ont fait apparaître une petite table avec un vase rempli de ballons de toutes les couleurs qui se multipliaient au fur et à mesure que nous les prenions pour danser avec eux, un enfant blond était parmi nous, nous étions joyeux. Une voix se fit entendre « Christiane, as-tu lu le livre « L’attaque de l’Âme » en le faisant apparaitre comme une diapositive dans l’espace, sa couverture couleur beurre frais avec le titre centré en haut.
Laura était assise à table à ma gauche, mon ex-mari à ma droite, personne en face de moi.
Je regardais Laura en disant, je l’ai commandé ce matin, Laura acquiesça de la tête, il était clair pour moi que c’était un livre de Laura… Laura posa trois assiettes et 3 couverts avec des manche en bois… J’étais toute excitée, ce qui amusait Laura qui souriait. Je lui dis : « Tout cela doit conforter votre foi », Laura souriait d’un air de dire « Voilà bien longtemps que je n’ai plus besoin de preuves des Cassiopéens mais qu’Elle comprenait que ces expériences me prouvaient leurs présences »… Car j’avais vu de mes yeux vu 3 de leurs manifestations et entendu de mes oreilles entendu qu’il me parlaient en s’adressant à moi… je me réveillais à 3h45, pleine de joie, et pendant plus d’une heure je ressassais ce rêve pour l’imprimer dans ma mémoire et vous le raconter…
Désolée d’avoir été aussi longue…

I have seen and read that some of you had the chance to dream of Laura that night it was my turn, I entrust my dream:
I was on a bed with my ex-husband (marriage in 1973, divorced in 1978, our daughter born in 1974), we were covered with a white sheet, he tenderly stroked my hair and told me that he could more kiss me on the mouth because our love was over, some regret was present on either side (which is the case today). I stood up and went on a beach in Brittany (I am Celt) where there were a few silhouettes of members Laura forum that gathered little things like Pop Corn but did not eat them, they watched them with curiosity while showing me where they came from two points of light in the blue sky poured these little things vertically, and then I walked receiving in the palm of my right hand a glowing beam of light horizontally. Then the members of the Laura of the Forum present and I began to dance a simple and spontaneous dance, I turned to see if my ex-husband saw us, he shod to join us, we continue to dance when for him the C's showed a small table with a vase filled with balloons of all colors who multiplied as and as we take to the dance with them, a blond child was among us, we were happy. A voice was heard 'Christiane, have you read the book' The attack of the Soul 'by making it appear as a slide in space, its cover color fresh butter with the title centered at the top.
Laura was sitting at the table to my left, my ex-husband to my right person in front of me.
I looked at Laura and said, I ordered this morning, Laura nodded, it was clear to me that it was a book of Laura ... Laura put three plates and 3 covered with wooden handle ... I was excited, what amused Laura smiling. I said: 'All this must strengthen your faith,' Laura smiled as if to say 'That's a long time since I no longer need proof Cassiopaean but that She understood that these experiments proved to me their presences' ... because I had seen with my own eyes three of their events and heard with my ears heard that he spoke to me, addressing me ... I woke up at 3:45, full of joy, and for more than an hour I ressassais this dream to be printed in my memory and tell you the ...
Sorry for being so long ...

Well, I've not posted for some time due to serious health issues and other interference..lol...but have been following along.

I had a dream in March with Laura and my two grandmothers in it. It was pretty funny, as the setting was a "card game". We four were sitting at a table in someone's kitchen, Laura to my right,my paternal grandma on my left, and maternal grandma across from me. The setting reminded me of many, many family gatherings where we would play cards together and talk about what's going on in our lives.

We are all looking at our cards, arranging them in our hands, we all have our glasses on our noses, too! And Laura looks over to me ,her glasses low on her nose, and she says:

" You're getting a promotion"

I say, "hmmm, Ok. What's your bid ?"

"2 Hearts" she says.

"Make it 5 Hearts. Grandma, whatcha got?" I say looking across from me at my maternal grandma.

And the dream ended, or this is all I remember of it.

It was funny in that I woke up thinking..hmmm... a promotion?! Does this mean I am not going to die in this horrible place, (because I was really close to it several times) ? Does this mean ?? what ? I dunno, yet.

But since the dream I have evicted a psychopathic pedophile who thought he was "playing me", come close to dying-again, and broken my wrist, falling. Ouch. Oh yeah, and my "boss" of 4 years slandered me and threatened me with homelessness-again for things that he "heard" several years ago....I called him on it and he is "silent" once again, as there is no "proof", just the miserable gossip and tawdry nature of the place ..it's very sick, he's very sick, all way to disgusting for me, just typical of this Zoo..these "people" are as animals..almost all of the native population behaves( is engineered) in this way.

And.. I am going to court 8.8.16 on a bicycle accident of 4 years prior, where I was assaulted and jailed with bleeding injuries needing suture, and a concussion-by a campus security guard who needed some "action" that day !!.I refused the $2,000 EMT I asked her NOT to call, and this is what she did in response to that....It's a money thing, the only way the animals sustain themselves in a drive-thru Zoo..it looks like I will "win", but there is so much lost that it matters little to me. I am truly disgusted with it, but I can at least get a passport,now.

So, I was thinking, "a promotion"...must be on the inner levels..as the "outer" is still a lawless,violent, dangerous, drive-thru Zoo ..where Human-Beings are prey to the walking-talking-weaponized-animals, who idolize Bill "is the sickest-willy" Clinton..Yes, they think he's just great, along with Satan himself who sits on a mountain not far from me "breeding cattle" and the bi-pedal population of this nightmare, I mean drive-thru Zoo. There's a "Nimrod Lake" and a little town called "Dardanelle" , right next to Russell-ville..where the only nuclear power plant in the state is poised..Gee , where do these names comes from ?? Seems like I have heard them before..and there they all are right at the base of Satan's Lair... he can see it all from his perch..I mean porch..and isnt that mountain right smack in the middle of the incredibly potent 270 degree arc of water/radiation/magnetic rock ..not to mention the enormous CRYSTAL deposits the area is known for ??..why is he there ? I wonder..

A "promotion" would be to actually "live" again, outside of here..the Zoo..by escaping with my very life and my parakeet- Pixie. We'll see , the bicycle accident/court case is one obstacle removed, but there are actually criminal animals hunting me, to harm me and to kill me ; this may also expose me to them. Dunno, but I am literally dying from the toxicity, so need to leave soon if I am going to "live" at all.

It is encouraging, I think, that I upped the "bid" by adding 3 hearts..5 is the number of change, and it needs to come from/with the "hearts". Maybe that is why I had a very meaningful exchange with the City Attorney, where I -without edit- expounded on the truth of my experience here, about this place and the destructive inhuman nature of the population, especially the lawless authority figures, who ARE just like Sick-Willy. In fact, he cooperated with me in every way, afterwards; he was actually "moral" and "lawful"....unheard of prior to this!

I still can't afford an attorney, and under a loophole in the "rules" here, I don't qualify for one and this is why I appealed this nonsense from the start. I had no attorney and they "tried it" anyway..laughing about it openly, in "Court"...mocking me on the non-existant-record, the bailiff even threatened me by coming up behind me and holding my arms behind me briefly, jus lettn' me know he could.!!! This is a BICYCLE ACCIDENT, folks...they were trying to get MONEY from me..that's all this is. In fact, everything about the incident was violent, damaging, illegal and amoral, on the part of the "campus security guard"--and all who came after as a result.

Yes, I know that this is all illegal...but "they " don't recognize the Constitution in this State..it's run by various animalistic ,violent mobs who operate in RICO-like ways. They are all reporting to (read paying) the " Big Mob",a Clinton-esque criminal pathogen operating without any check or balance, whatsoever. It's a drive-thru-Zoo..and I used that exact term to the CA in our exchange. He knows that the State and the City could have and should have been sued for what this little monster did to me. He also knows that the whole place is corrupt , so there was no place for it to go; no honest lawyers, no honest judges..no lawful Humans..just impoverished, weaponized, walking-talking-animals. He agreed. Go figure. And he was one of those mocking me 4 years ago, taking a que from his "boss" at the time. He is the "boss",now. I also repeated my statement to him of 4 years past :" I am not paying you a single dime. You should be ashamed to even ask and counting your lucky stars I am not suing you." He agreed.. off-the- non-existant-record, of course.

We'll see.

I appreciate responses, but can't promise a response myself. Doing good to type this..took me quite awhile. So, thanks in advance..know that I read everything...just not doing too good physically. Hard for me to type , broken wrist is my left/dominant hand,and that's not the only limitation I have right now w the body.

..Will let y'all know what happens...but I am counting on the "5 Hearts" to take me "home".

PS-The IODINE protocol is helping me, though 3 months into it now, I have almost died from the detoxing alone..not kidding...but yes..It's helping me much! I've got heavy metals and a deadly form of strepp that has skipped my heart, but settled in the arteries of my limbs--both are from dental procedures..

So, Thank You, Laura and C's for that! And, I'm "falling" and bumping into things a lot, too..lafn..

This wasn't a Laura dream, per se` but I thought I'd mention it here nonetheless.

I'm in France at the Chateau, but it wasn't the Chateau. Y'all had just moved from one smaller, cramped house to a much bigger one and there was much rejoicing. I was hanging out with Scott and Joe, whom I remember specifically and we were talking about the difficulty of the move and some other details about how the new place is much better. Then I'm out in the field surrounding the house and I see some plastic jug, trash basically, and I pick it up. I start to get this odd feeling like I'm being watched and that's when I see this creepy reporter lurking around the property. Scott & Joe reappear and we shoo him off and Scott said something about there frequently being weirdo's lurking around the periphery of the property.

We follow him to the property line and make sure he gets into his car and drives away. I couldn't shake the feeling of him being really skeevy, like the guy really gave me the creeps. The only details I recall about him is that he was a reporter or claimed to be.

Anyway, I'm starting to take these kind of dreams more seriously, so I thought I'd mention it here incase there were any creepy reporters in y'alls orbit.

Since I had my first dream with Laura on April 27 2016, I had more dreams with Laura but some I don't remember clearly, but the night of July 22 2016, that is about three days ago, I still remember all the details and including my feelings.

It was in some place, about dozen or more people/members and Laua were singing song. And Laura suggested me to sing along with them, but I was thinking that my voice is not pleasant to singing(actually I was believed that in all my life).
But Laura asked me again to sing together, so I sing with group. When the singing finished, and I was ready to leave the place, Laura asked someone to guide me back to my place.

Thus, my guide and I was walking a road side by side, but then the road gotten narrower and it becomes just one person can pass through it.
So, my guide walk front of me and I was following and the road was going up to the hill.
And I become aware that someone is following behind my back.
Now, we started to run toward up to the hill, as fast as we can.
And then, the moment the person was about to catch me, my guide stretched arm towards me and at the same time I stretched my arm to clasp my guide's hand tightly and then I woke up.

Back
Top Bottom