Laura in the dream.

After reading some of 2020-2021 transcripts in the middle of night to fall back asleep, dreamed that I met Laura and the crew at the chateau for a pool party. Pierre, just got give you props on the questions. They're very good! I always learn something new from them. Back to the dream: I was a bit star struck. Everyone seemed very well. Ark was there stating that he wanted his coffee. I had some ground coffee which I gave to him. Looking forward to reading more of the thread about hyperbaric oxygen which I caught up on today as the dream seemed to be a communication that people who needed more vitality were on their way to getting it. Also glad that I visited the HBOT thread because I found that a nearby hospital does HBOT which looks like in may be covered by insurance for certain conditions. My father may be just desperate enough to consider it as a treatment. He has completely collapsed arches in one of his feet causing a loss of cartilage and is extremely painful to walk. He also has a very bad liver. I'll suggest it and see what happens.

Yesterday had a dream about Laura and woke up feeling really happy. I had to write a note to be able to remember it later because the dream was fading fast. It felt like Laura was sending thoughts out, she thanked us for being part of her life (at this part my brain protested that we should be the most grateful for everything she is). That she believed she could finally do the vibration link (this part is a bit unclear). Then she showed us what I thought was the final chapter in the Wave series, the title was: "Within reach."

I had a dream of Laura recently. We were both in the chateau, sitting at a table and she was using the planchette. She asked the Cs which one of them I would become and the answer that came was "Vega". Then she told me I could ask my future Self anything since it was here, but I didn't have ideas. I eventually asked a few questions but I don't remember the answers. Laura told me repeatedly not to forget that name.

I looked on the internet and Vega is the name of a star in the constellation of Lyra. It used to be the north star until the Earth changed it's axis 12000 years ago.

Today I woke up after dreaming of Laura.

In my dream I woke up from a nap. Laura was napping in a bed next to me.

There were two children in the room and when Laura woke up the children began to bother Laura with her games. I pushed the children aside, gently telling them not to disturb Laura.

Then Laura asked how the day was. I replied with a high level of English, simply "hot":-D. She smiled and said, "So it's hot, huh."

Then she took a walk through what looked like a small town.

I was anxious to tell him that I was a wandering star of the forum, but I couldn't find the time.

When I finally told her, she didn't respond lightly.

Then wake up.

It was not a very important dream, but I wanted to share it.

Last night I dreamed with Laura and Ark, unfortunately I can't remember well enough to say exactly what happened in the dream, only that we were about to fix something like an engine but it was something different from mechanical reparing, because we had to do something like philosofical things, first just Laura an I and afterwards Ark came to help us.

This dream isn't about Laura but relates.

I found myself in a kitchen with some what I perceived to be young bad males. The kind of people who can get physical and unpleasant.

I have reflected about who I am in regards to being bad or good somewhat and in the dream, it became clear to me that, perhaps, I shouldn't think myself to be bad. I had a sort of doubt about me for the future. But good guys can be tough, was my conclusion.

It felt like an eye opener and at least one of them acted somewhat as if they knew the whole thing and I was there just to get me realise something about this.

I looked at the side cupboard table where there was a bud of homegrown weed. So, I asked: is that home grown? and they got a little annoyed at me.

One of them responded to something I had said, which I won't give any details about but it was clear he sorts of AH, we can see through you.

The dream went on into another scenery where I walked with my father into a building hallway. There were some people there, other bad guys, and one came walking to me and said 'sorry that I have to do this', he was going to either rob or kill me and my father. My father was behind me. We both walked backwards, and I said something to the attacker. As he came close, I attacked in self-defense.

I was beaten to death but didn't lose consciousness. The beatings against my skull or body were like a distant thing and I couldn't see the environment as I fought back with my spirit body, me delivering punches to no avail it seemed.

Then I appeared in some other room and on a cupboard, there were the Cassiopaean Transcripts in book format. The books were made out of glass with the paper protected.

I couldn't control my arms the way of being fully aware and I picked up some of those glass books and suddenly put them down hard and some of the glas protection broke, maybe 2-3 books broke.

And then I woke up

It was night. We were all in a sub off St. Petersburg picking up people.

I don't like flying at night, but I wanted to see St. Petersburg again. So I shot up and looked out over the city. Joy came over me.
I calculated if it would be possible to walk through the city. Then I saw Laura checking the material of the submarine, so I went down and did the same.
I ran the flat of my hand over the material - it was smooth and incredibly clean. I asked Laura, "where did the salt go?"
Unfortunately, I woke up.

I'm posting the following dream (from Oct. 2022) here, because it seems fitting:

I'm meeting with a larger group in a big room. Suddenly, a couple of sts beings appear, who do some sort of "magic" in order to constrain us in this room in a way that we cannot get out of it again. [What happens then, is the most interesting part:] Our group unifies in intent and together we focus our energy and in chorus we repeatedly chant: "Out! Out! Out!" (the intention being: we want out of here). And alas, after a little while, the walls of the room disappear and we are free again!

I think this dream shows very well how effective unified intent is.

Of course, I have had dreams involving Laura before, but they were good and evoked positive emotions. But today, I had a slightly more vivid and bad dream. I think it's worth sharing.
I dreamed that our group (for some reason a very small group of about 20-30 people) was in a prison cell. There are huge bookshelves along the walls and Laura and @Andromeda are pulling out books and telling us something important. But then, out of the blue, an angry prisoner with a gun shows up in our cell and shoots Laura, injuring her. I got scared, and ran to find something to cure her. @Korzik18 and I somehow got out of our prison cell and into another room, where we found an item that was supposed to help. I don't remember much else, but it was a long dream.
I hope this is just a silly dream that doesn't mean anything.
But please, dear people at the Chateau - take care, and even though dreams are very relative - try to take care more carefully! I am worried about you.:hug2::hug:

Конечно, у меня и ранее были сны с участием Лоры, но они были хорошие и вызывали положительные эмоции. Но сегодня, приснился чуть более яркий, и плохой сон. Я думаю стоит им поделиться.
Мне приснилось, что наша группа (почему-то совсем небольшая - около 20-30 человек) находится в тюрьме в одной тюремной камере. В ней огромные книжные
стеллажи вдоль стен и Лаура и @Andromeda доставая книги, рассказывают нам что-то важное. Но потом, неожиданно, в нашей камере появляется злой заключенный с пистолетом, и стреляет в Лауру, ранив её. Я испугался, и побежал искать что-то, что поможет вылечить. Мы с @Korzik18 как то выбрались из нашей тюремной камеры и попали в другое помещение, где нашли предмет, который должен был помочь. Дальше я плохо помню, но сон был длинный. Надеюсь, это лишь глупый сон, который ничего не значит.
Но, пожалуйста, дорогие люди в Шато - берегите себя и несмотря на то, что сны весьма относительны - постарайтесь беречь себя более внимательно! Я беспокоюсь за вас. :hug2: :hug:

Of course, I have had dreams involving Laura before, but they were good and evoked positive emotions. But today, I had a slightly more vivid and bad dream. I think it's worth sharing.
I dreamed that our group (for some reason a very small group of about 20-30 people) was in a prison cell. There are huge bookshelves along the walls and Laura and @Andromeda are pulling out books and telling us something important. But then, out of the blue, an angry prisoner with a gun shows up in our cell and shoots Laura, injuring her. I got scared, and ran to find something to cure her. @Korzik18 and I somehow got out of our prison cell and into another room, where we found an item that was supposed to help. I don't remember much else, but it was a long dream.
I hope this is just a silly dream that doesn't mean anything.
But please, dear people at the Chateau - take care, and even though dreams are very relative - try to take care more carefully! I am worried about you.:hug2::hug:

Конечно, у меня и ранее были сны с участием Лоры, но они были хорошие и вызывали положительные эмоции. Но сегодня, приснился чуть более яркий, и плохой сон. Я думаю стоит им поделиться.
Мне приснилось, что наша группа (почему-то совсем небольшая - около 20-30 человек) находится в тюрьме в одной тюремной камере. В ней огромные книжные
стеллажи вдоль стен и Лаура и @Andromeda доставая книги, рассказывают нам что-то важное. Но потом, неожиданно, в нашей камере появляется злой заключенный с пистолетом, и стреляет в Лауру, ранив её. Я испугался, и побежал искать что-то, что поможет вылечить. Мы с @Korzik18 как то выбрались из нашей тюремной камеры и попали в другое помещение, где нашли предмет, который должен был помочь. Дальше я плохо помню, но сон был длинный. Надеюсь, это лишь глупый сон, который ничего не значит.
Но, пожалуйста, дорогие люди в Шато - берегите себя и несмотря на то, что сны весьма относительны - постарайтесь беречь себя более внимательно! Я беспокоюсь за вас. :hug2: :hug:
Symbolic of people not standing guard while she teaches. Someone should always be standing guard, including in realms we can’t necessarily see, however those things work. Are you willing to die to protect the things you love? I’m not talking about being a martyr.

Worry isn’t something that will help this, and I don’t mean that as an insult to you in any way.

I had a very vivid dream with Laura about a month ago. We met in the reception zone of the hotel in Venezuela (what a heck😂-but it could be explained, i have been there recently).
There were 5-6 people with Laura (unfamiliar faces to me) sitting around oval table (interestingly there was a russian woman, i asked-are you ****? (Old forum member name). The answer was no and she was also an old member of the group, but went aside for quite a while, but returned🙏). And we were doing some task, at the end of which each of us gave Laura format a5 piece of paper with our evaluations/forecasts on some issue (i don’t remember what exactly). Laura, having read mine, was ‘shocked’ and went with team members, i assume, for a consultation. Then went another ‘stem’ of the dream, but starting from that point...
I used to have dreams with Laura from ages ago, not very often, but still, 2-4 times a year. Each of which had very deep meaning and uplifting feeling upon waking up🙏

I dreamed that our group (for some reason a very small group of about 20-30 people) was in a prison cell.

Recently I was in jail for three weeks.

Honestly one can think through the most bizarre of things. The thought about Laura and others went through my thinking. If you were to be jailed, it went through my imagination and that some other prisoner or guard would shoot or stab Laura (if I remember correctly - after reading your post I just have vague memory of this).

My crime wasn't anything major. I am sentenced though and will do community service and be on probation.

I remember dreaming with Laura a few weeks ago where Laura made me go through a series of tests to test if I was ready and she was with another male person a young man who was the one who was going to examine me and I managed to pass all the tests with success in fact I seemed kind of like Neo from matrix for everything I did.

I don't remember much of it, but last night dreamt about, I guess, official "disclosure" of aliens.. This was not grey aliens or lizzies or weird monsters or anything, but more of a Star Trek style "Galactic Federation" type thing -normal, presumably advanced humans who happen to be from "space" (there was nothing to do with UFOs or space ships, they could as well have been from 4D, that wasn't a known piece of information in the dream)...

I knew it was a worldwide officially acknowledged event, but there was nothing I saw to do with governments or media announcements etc... the only thing happening in my dream was, these "aliens" had chosen to come and meet Laura. We (cass forum members) were all waiting around for the representative of the aliens to arrive - and VERY excited, like "wow! we are about to come face to face with somebody from a different planet/level of reality/etc, for the first time! this is amazing"..

Then the representative walked in, and it turned out she was a lady we already knew. Laura had even met her in-person before on several occasions.. Everyone was laughing and happy, Laura was like, "YOU!" and the representative was like (humorously) "yep, sorry, it's just me... I couldn't reveal myself until now".

That's pretty much it. I remember what she looked like - a normal looking woman in her 50s-60s, with short hair. I think she was wearing what looked like a kind of casual uniform, dark blue and grey tunic and trousers, which did not look like normal clothes people wear, but wasn't outlandish or anything, just a bit star-trek-ish...

Back
Top Bottom