Laura in the dream.

candasiri

Jedi Master
After reading some of 2020-2021 transcripts in the middle of night to fall back asleep, dreamed that I met Laura and the crew at the chateau for a pool party. Pierre, just got give you props on the questions. They're very good! I always learn something new from them. Back to the dream: I was a bit star struck. Everyone seemed very well. Ark was there stating that he wanted his coffee. I had some ground coffee which I gave to him. Looking forward to reading more of the thread about hyperbaric oxygen which I caught up on today as the dream seemed to be a communication that people who needed more vitality were on their way to getting it. Also glad that I visited the HBOT thread because I found that a nearby hospital does HBOT which looks like in may be covered by insurance for certain conditions. My father may be just desperate enough to consider it as a treatment. He has completely collapsed arches in one of his feet causing a loss of cartilage and is extremely painful to walk. He also has a very bad liver. I'll suggest it and see what happens.

Emia

The Force is Strong With This One
Yesterday had a dream about Laura and woke up feeling really happy. I had to write a note to be able to remember it later because the dream was fading fast. It felt like Laura was sending thoughts out, she thanked us for being part of her life (at this part my brain protested that we should be the most grateful for everything she is). That she believed she could finally do the vibration link (this part is a bit unclear). Then she showed us what I thought was the final chapter in the Wave series, the title was: "Within reach."

ryu

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
I had a dream of Laura recently. We were both in the chateau, sitting at a table and she was using the planchette. She asked the Cs which one of them I would become and the answer that came was "Vega". Then she told me I could ask my future Self anything since it was here, but I didn't have ideas. I eventually asked a few questions but I don't remember the answers. Laura told me repeatedly not to forget that name.

I looked on the internet and Vega is the name of a star in the constellation of Lyra. It used to be the north star until the Earth changed it's axis 12000 years ago.

Wandering Star

The Living Force
Today I woke up after dreaming of Laura.

In my dream I woke up from a nap. Laura was napping in a bed next to me.

There were two children in the room and when Laura woke up the children began to bother Laura with her games. I pushed the children aside, gently telling them not to disturb Laura.

Then Laura asked how the day was. I replied with a high level of English, simply "hot":-D. She smiled and said, "So it's hot, huh."

Then she took a walk through what looked like a small town.

I was anxious to tell him that I was a wandering star of the forum, but I couldn't find the time.

When I finally told her, she didn't respond lightly.

Then wake up.

It was not a very important dream, but I wanted to share it.

Top Bottom