Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

I don't think this ARC will have any real power, because from the looks of it, it's just a bunch of people talking about stuff.

I think the same. I mean, we've already witnessed how the JP itself has serious blind spots with respect to what geopolitics is. And I don't know if people added to that group with knowledge of geopolitics can do anything about it in the sense that even they have their sacred cows and other beliefs that if you're not willing to examine you won't be able to do much to say.

The problem as I see it is that JP doesn't know and doesn't understand how deep the rabbit hole is. I mean imagine what if we tell JP that someone like Klaus Schwab is easily replaceable by powers beyond our material reality?

Q: (Joe) Who are the proxies most likely to be from our perspective?

A: Heads of government who are "plugged in" or replacements.

JP (who is already emotionally unstable) would either reject the idea outright or treat you like just another postmodern nutcase.

I may be wrong, but one cannot ignore the fact that even if he has managed to see the current madness that infects the entire West, his years of academic programming are still there and I believe that would not allow him to see with greater distance how PTB has operated throughout history, as you rightly point out.

I thought the following exchange on 'the transgender issue' was revealing.

First up is Minnesota's Lt. Gov., a public official at a US state level, justifying legislation in support of funding for sex change therapy/surgery for children with a complete reversal of child-rearing norms:

It used to be that parents should NOT believe what their children tell them 'about who they really are'.

Anyway, Elon Musk then replies to the viral clip of that speech with a rational, 'common-sense' argument against letting or encouraging children to 'change genders':

In my Twitter feed, the following reply to Musk appeared first. It left me stumped:

"Forced puberty"??!!??

I thought the following exchange on 'the transgender issue' was revealing.

First up is Minnesota's Lt. Gov., a public official at a US state level, justifying legislation in support of funding for sex change therapy/surgery for children with a complete reversal of child-rearing norms:

It used to be that parents should NOT believe what their children tell them 'about who they really are'.

Anyway, Elon Musk then replies to the viral clip of that speech with a rational, 'common-sense' argument against letting or encouraging children to 'change genders':

In my Twitter feed, the following reply to Musk appeared first. It left me stumped:

"Forced puberty"??!!??

My first thought is that this 'forced puberty' complaint comes straight outta what Peterson calls Peter Pan Syndrome. I guess nowadays puberty is just another 'repressive social convention' standing in the way of someone's inalienable right to live in Never-never Land until the end of their days.

My first thought is that this 'forced puberty' complaint comes straight outta what Peterson calls Peter Pan Syndrome. I guess nowadays puberty is just another 'repressive social convention' standing in the way of someone's inalienable right to live in Never-never Land until the end of their days.

But it takes some very convoluted train of thought to equate puberty with a social convention, no?

Another hypothesis: it's just a propaganda bot aiming at programming. I tend to forget that facet.

"Forced puberty"??!!?
But it takes some very convoluted train of thought to equate puberty with a social convention, no?
The twitter profile of Athena, is written to be a trans woman. So, it is easy to be against nature/biology, the government is changing every aspect, laws, definitions, etc to their favor because the government "takes care of them". So Athena, the trans woman will defend it.No matter what nonsense the trans woman says. It's 2+2=5 again.

I don't know, I'm trying hard to make sense of that type of statements, to follow the line of thought, but maybe it's useless.

I try to remember that its genesis is a more recent western program that has slowly leaped its bounds into other countries - not totally. 4D influences, as can be understood in a limited way, likely. The thing of trying to make sense of their statements is its simply an impossibility, it has all become pathological social fools-gold that is being bought up by people who should know better - parents (a bit of Gustave Le Bon's 'Crowd' here).

Most parents probably deep down do know better, yet they are fighting against an inner and outer machine that pushes back and wears them out. Similarly, had watch Scott Adams (of Dilbert cartoons) make his 180 degree turn the other day on the vax - anti-vax issue, where he had adopted the former and now acknowledges the latter. Thus, perhaps people dealing with this gender nonsense will one day be faced with this same conclusion, they were simply wrong. It will hurt. It will hurt bad knowing what they have allowed to happen to their own children.

No more than believing that men can have babies, that woman is a social construct... Or that pink elefants fly all the time. Easy-easy for sick minds...
As Rabbi Menken mentions:
“I don't think they're going to be happy until they just destroy everybody's religion. Because for them, religion is the enemy of all this because it's what so many of us believe in…they start with Judaism because Judaism is the root of all monotheistic faith and the belief in such a thing as a moral authority and a god and you work out from there.”

Sick minds in action.
'First openly transgender rabbi' slammed by Jews, Rabbis after claiming ancient Judaism recognized 'a range of genders'
In a recent guest essay for The New York Times, the self-proclaimed “first openly transgender rabbi to be ordained by a mainstream denomination” claimed in the title that “Ancient Judaism Recognized a Range of Genders. It’s Time We Did Too.”
The March 18 guest essay by Elliot Kukla, who claims on his website he provides “radical spiritual care” and was “the first openly transgender rabbi to be ordained by a mainstream denomination” wrote the “ancient Jewish world” used to describe babies in scripture, including boy, girl, "tumutum," "androgynos," "aylonit," and "saris."
Kukla wrote, “There is not an exact equivalence between these ancient categories and modern gender identities. Some of these designations are based on biology, some on a person’s role in society. But they show us that people who are more than binary have always been recognized by my religion. We are not a fad.”
Rabbi Yaakov Menken, managing director of the Coalition for Jewish Values which represents over 2,000 rabbis said, “I've been biting back laughter about this article since I've seen it. It doesn't actually take a whole lot of Jewish education to recognize that in the book of Genesis, it says ‘Male and female, he created them.’ There are two genders, period. Full stop.”
“There is such a thing as an aberration where a baby is born, manifesting signs eventually being both male and female, or neither of the above,” Rabbi Menken added. “And all of these are biological abnormalities, which the Talmud speaks about. None of this is about a person deciding after birth that they are a different gender than all 100 million cells in their body.
Jason Bedrick, a research fellow at the Heritage Foundation posted on Twitter regarding the op-ed, “The New York Times has taken a break from bashing Jews to distort Judaism to push a radical ideology. But anyone who has a basic knowledge of Jewish law knows that this is absolutely false.”
“Judaism recognizes two sexes, period,” he continued. “’And God created man in His image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.’ - Genesis 1:27 Jewish law also recognizes the existence of several aberrations. All relate to physical traits that are not chosen.”
He added, “The NYT piece claims there are ‘four genders beyond male or female that appear in ancient Jewish holy texts hundreds of times.’ Wrong. The tumtum, androgynous, aylonit, and saris are NOT genders. ‘Gender’ was not even a concept in the Talmud separate from biological sex.”
Bedrick then defined the terms according to the original texts. “A ‘tumtum’ is where a child is either a male or female but their sex organs are obscured by a deformity. Once the extra flesh is removed, the child's actual sex is revealed. This is not a separate gender.”
An ‘androgynous’ is a hermaphrodite, or what today we would call ‘intersex.’ This is a very rare condition that is an aberration, but not a separate sex or gender itself,” while “An ‘aylonit’ is a woman whose secondary sex characteristics do not develop, usually rendering her infertile. She is definitely female and this is not a separate gender.”
Bedrick added, “A ‘saris’ is a male who has been castrated (a eunuch) or who otherwise had his male sex organ physically damaged or not develop,” and noted that castration is against Jewish law.”
“Again, these all relate to physical conditions (not a feeling that one is in the wrong body) and are NOT separate 'genders' as understood today,” Bedrick explained.
Another point. The author writes: "This part of Judaism has mostly been obscured by the modern binary world until very recently." Absurd! No one hid this. Anyone who studies Talmud or halacha regularly sees these terms all the time. Any yeshiva student could define these terms.
Rabbi Menken slammed The New York Times for publishing the piece stating, “...there's nothing accurate about. The New York Times only cares about the narrative that they wish to follow.

Citing the recent hit pieces the outlet has written about Jewish day schools Rabbi Menken continued, “look at the obsessive attack that they're in the middle of doing on Yeshiva education. They want to promote woke progressivism, so they will publish, with zero factual bases with zero authority as long as it promotes a woke version of Judaism, while they also do simultaneously classically antisemitic and anti-factual attacks on Yeshiva education, because the Yeshiva is the ultimate unwoke enterprise in world.”
“I don't think they're going to be happy until they just destroy everybody's religion. Because for them, religion is the enemy of all this because it's what so many of us believe in…they start with Judaism because Judaism is the root of all monotheistic faith and the belief in such a thing as a moral authority and a god and you work out from there.”
Bedrick added, “It’s also ridiculous that the NYT wants to use the Talmud’s recognition of sexual deformities to push transgenderism when the Torah itself very clearly forbids cross-dressing and castration (what’s today euphemistically called ‘gender-affirming surgery’).”
He stated, “I’m not arguing that secular law should follow Jewish law—but the NYT article is and it’s distorting Jewish law in the process. Let’s at least be honest about what Jewish law says if we want to talk about it.”

“Why bring Jewish law into this?” he continued. “The author and other people who make this case don’t see the Torah as binding anyway and therefore dismiss any Torah law that runs contrary to modern progressive sensibilities. They just want to steal Torah Judaism’s authority when convenient.”
Rabbi Menken added regarding people who identify as rabbis but have the Jewish knowledge of the back of a postage stamp and you can still get “ordained.”

“Look at the rabbi in Florida who's suing about the abortion laws, says he believes in something called ‘Cosmic Judaism.’ He demonstrated that he doesn't actually know anything about Judaism at all. And the same thing is to of this so-called rabbi writing this… it's filled with ignorance.”

This comment is not only interesting, but relevant. Particularly with a series of events that occurred in Argentina.

Translated: Fuerte repudio a una muestra de arte feminista con componentes religiosos eróticos

Strong repudiation of a feminist art show with erotic religious components​

An exhibition for International Women's Day at the University of Cuyo generated strong controversies between teachers and students, and even the Catholic Church came out to repudiate it, given the erotic content made on religious images.

Some more context. In the face of the "art" exhibition, the community complained to the university rector, but the complaint was ignored, and in the face of this fact, the people, the believers, could not stand it any longer and took matters into their own hands.

Translated: Destrozan muestra de arte feminista criticada por la Iglesia: escandaloso ataque en Mendoza | Ciudadanos | La Voz del Interior

They destroy an exhibition of feminist art criticized by the Church: scandalous attack in Mendoza​

A group of people prayed in the room where the works were exhibited at the UNCuyo and, later, some works were destroyed. The Rectorate will file a complaint. The Social Pastoral questioned the violence and had previously criticized the show.

The art exhibition "8M- Visual Manifestos" exhibited in the Art Space of the Rectorate of UNCuyo, in Mendoza, generated repudiation by Catholic faithful who went to the room where it was exhibited and after praying destroyed some works.

A group of about 50 people entered the room and destroyed the exhibition organized by the Department of Extension of the Faculty of Art and Design, which had been denounced for "symbolic violence against Christian religious signs" by some teachers and students from the university itself. and questioned by the Social Pastoral of the Archbishopric of Mendoza.

Now, the thing here that is most striking and that for many believers results in what anyone would call betrayal is the Archdiocese's pronouncement on the subject:

The Archdiocese of Mendoza repudiated the destruction of the UNCuyo artistic exhibition and condemned the violence​

“We repudiate this act of physical violence towards the works exhibited there. We stand in solidarity with the artists who saw the fruit of their work and effort affected," they stated.

Of course, this is generating a wave of controversy, criticism, etc.

Argentina is a country where educational institutions, although secular, have always accepted some use of religious symbolism since the majority of its inhabitants profess the Catholic faith. This is obviously due to the Hispanic cultural heritage. However, it was never a problem to have crosses and virgins in those places... until now.

We must also add that now there is a whole wave of victimhood by the progressive sectors (liberals), generalized demonization of violence and various accusations of who is the fascist or the Nazi, who is the one who attacks free speech, etc., a war of labels to confuse the population.

These people have gone completely insane. Not just the nutcase in the beginning, but all the rest of it, too. PJW paints a pretty good picture of the insanity being fomented in the West.
It just makes my skin crawl. The racism is just insane.
I feel like all of this has ultimately been made possible by the complete philosophical takeover of the Western psyche by Materialist, Darwinist thinking. How else would people be so quick to reduce everything to genetics?

Watch: Leftist Senator Tackled by Police While Disrupting Women’s Rights Protest​

"Australia’s political stunt machine, leftist Senator Lidia Thorpe was filmed being tacked by police in Canberra on Tuesday after she forcibly tried to disrupt a pro-women demonstration."

"Standing For Women #AdultHumanFemale "

"The former Green Party senator, draped in the Aboriginal flag, was then tackled by police and was forced to crawl on her knees back to the group of pro-trans counterprotestors."

Pretty dramatic video in the article below:

Back
Top Bottom