Joining the private FOTCM Board

“The format of Date of Birth is invalid”

Sheesh.
For the love of all that is good and holy!!!
WHAT am I doing wrong?!

I have tried :

day/month/year
month/day/year

day-month-year
month-day-year
The date format is dd/mm/yyyy which means for example: 01/05/1966 - 1 May 1966. Make sure you don't skip the zeros in dd/mm parts. Let us know it solves the problem.

Hey @Possibility of Being ✨ thanks for your clear reply.

Have carefully entered my birthdate and triple checked I have it right.
(Included a ‘zero’ to ensure each field is filled where there is a single number) Still not going through.

It’s funny, I had a lot of problems when I originally applied to join this forum - all kinds of weird things happened, and when I went to donate I also had problems, so it took considerable repeated effort on my part to join and to donate.

Now I’m applying for the Fellowship... more of the same! I felt there was some form of ‘interference’ back when I originally tried to join this forum, it was ridiculous the things that happened... now I’m definitely thinking something is up! I also noticed when I started completing the form the other day my heart suddenly started racing like crazy - I mean crazy, and I thought for a second I was seriously going to have a heart attack. It was pretty bizarre. I wasn’t remotely stressed, or anxious or anything like that, the application was just something I was looking forward to getting completed. I just did my best to ignore it, breathe, stay calm and continue. It was very strange.

Anyways... I have taken snapshots of :
> the application form
> the error message
but can’t access my email right now to send it to you, but will as soon as I can, if you feel that would help. If so, could you please confirm an email address you would like me to use?

There is a massive electrical storm right now as I write this and I’m sitting on my neighbours verandah freezing.... sheesh, the lengths I will go to, the mountains I have climbed/crawled to be here! Ha ha it’s like being in suspended animation between two different realities.
I’m definitely in some kind of ‘transition’. 😂

Still not going through.
Hi @forest_light ,

Are you using this form?
We have a new FOTCM Membership Application form:

It should make the process smoother and faster!

After you fill out the form, a PDF version will be generated and sent to the Primary E-mail Address you provide. We will also receive a copy.

You must print and sign the PDF application, and mail it to Caesarea before your membership can be accepted.

Instructions are included on the form and in the PDF, so no worries - it's easy!

🥳
I applied on that form on my computer with no problems…

My access to the private forum has been revoked, probably due to my long period of inactivity. I wondered if my membership has been revoked for the same reason? It was a long period of absence. Thank you.
You're still a member of the church. Access to the private board is a separate matter related to forum activity.

can’t access my email right now to send it to you, but will as soon as I can, if you feel that would help. If so, could you please confirm an email address you would like me to use?
You can attach the screenshots to your forum post or send them via the Forum contact form. It would also help if you specify what device and what OS you use.

You can attach the screenshots to your forum post or send them via the Forum contact form. It would also help if you specify what device and what OS you use.
Gratias for the suggestions.

Have applied using a Mac tablet.
Today I tried using laptop / macOS Big Sur 11.0.

Today on the laptop I tired using the link that was posted by @Mari but it was exactly the same result.
I originally used the updated form the Chu had posted.
I could honestly fill that form out in my sleep I've done it so many times 🤪

I also copied and and pasted the dd/mm/yyyy text from your message into the form,
highlighting and replacing the text in each section with my birthdate as per @Keit suggested.

nada. nup. nuthin' worked.

Thanks anyway, sweet people 🍓
Will send my details via the forum contact form.

Just in case you haven't sent in your details via the contact form, did you try a different browser like Firefox or Brave? Sometimes if there's a glitch using Safari for some reason, the site will work in one of those, as they use different rendering engines.
Hey Ryan ☀️
Yes I did... so I'm totally stumped.
I don't recall seeing anything about others having a problem.
It's ok, I'm learning to remain more detached and continually find creative solutions in every aspect of my life.
Perhaps this is just another lesson about stepping back and observing things from a different perspective 🙃

Hey Ryan ☀️
Yes I did... so I'm totally stumped.
I don't recall seeing anything about others having a problem.
It's ok, I'm learning to remain more detached and continually find creative solutions in every aspect of my life.
Perhaps this is just another lesson about stepping back and observing things from a different perspective 🙃
In fact, there were similar cases but usually using another browser solved the problem (often it's Safari that is the culprit). In your case, we may need to turn to the old ways: a sheet of paper and a pen. Just write everything down, sign, and mail. Electronic application is not necessary for legal reasons, it just makes things easier (most of the times).

Back
Top Bottom