JFK Documentary - Evidence Of Revision

Laura said:
We are in the process of subtitling it in the translator's group. I'm not sure how many languages are being done, but I know Spanish, German and French are among them. If you want to contribute to translation efforts of all kinds, let us know. Now you know what kinds of things we get up to...

I think that so far, Italian and Polish are among them.

Thank you anart and Laura!

Big duh to me :headbash:, i had signed up some time ago to help with translating and due to some issues i havent kept up with it. I just logged onto that e-mail i signed up with and saw tons of exchanges regarding subtitles for EOR. The Spanish work seems to be mostly done but i offered my help with whatever is needed to help move it along.

Will make an effort to help out more with translating stuff to spanish for sure though, i'll see what i can tackle next if no further help is needed with EOR.

Bim said:
I just bought this on amazon (from Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind!). All of the feedback from here has me looking forward to it for sure, thanks! :)

I checked Amazon, what version is this in reference to Bim (FotCM), checking QFG, did not see this for sale there either.
Thanks.

Watched RoR # 3 and then reread this thread and missed by not reading carefully the references concerning Madeleine Brown, did she or didn't she and if she didn't, then she believed she did or there was a lie.
[quote author=Heimdallr]
In Brown's case, she probably thinks she is telling the truth, at least the way she sees it, which is the way the people who planned it want to her to see. You definitely have to question her perceptions since she fell in love with a psychopath who was cheating on his wife.

Wallace probably was in the depository, but if so you know he didn't shoot JFK. The bullets that killed JFK were not fired from there, but I'm sure that a gun was fired by someone up there. Laura said in the JFK podcast with Mike Piper that there were probably multiple teams in Dealey Plaza who were either not in on the real deal, or were of the mind that the whole thing was a staged fake assassination, similar to 9-11, or were plain ole patsies hired to serve as red herrings.

I agree that a lot of the circumstantial evidence creates a situation where LBJ has to cover up what looks like something he planned, which is a perfect set up by the real assassins. They know that LBJ has a motive and that he does not like JFK either.
[/quote]

What a labyrinth of clues this all is and studying what is said can anchor certain ideas, yet as blatant as RoR is at focusing on LBJ and that gang, after all, if it sounds like a duck, looks like a duck, then it must be a duck. Well the ducks were all in the pond together, that is shown, and the film makes a few references to others like the Lansky mobbers and D’s as in Defence. Throw in oil and industrial tycoons, lawyers, bankers and this whole thing can ripple outside the boarders into other lands pretty fast. However, the plan one can speculate, must have had in addition to part A, parts B & C… and each one would be a modification on the one before just in case those failed to anchor or wild cards were played. Plan B could have been for someone on the next level to fall and if it goes further, maybe even up to Hoover or even LBJ himself having constructed motive. The film makes it look so obvious with the characters suffering from too much good ole boy whiskey or something along with their calculating inner illnesses. Nonetheless, there were a number of interesting things said in Part 3;

Robert recruits lawyers and advises them of the tasks ahead. As Robert Blakie, one of the Lawyers recalls of the complicated ineptness of the government and how it is held together, “unless it is held together in some way by the force of somebody’s personality, Robert Kennedy had that and did that.

Kennedy(s) then ordered Hoover to shift internal resources, from hunting communists to hunting gangsters. At one of the initial hearings, an informer talks about the Netting of Blood, brothers, the coming together through a pin prick mob ritual. Under Kennedy, prosecutions increased 700%.

After being elected, Kennedy sends LBJ on all the far away foreign outings, kept him busy, out of his hair one can suppose. Apparently, LBJ went to 27 foreign countries during these times, functionary things, even ensuring that he brought his own four poster bed and personal shower head. It is said that he could not get close to other cultures and there are a few scenes of him in the ‘Namasté’ greeting with his hands together mimicking likely a unity that he could never understand. Whatever the case, LBJ was likely meeting with a lot of people offshore in those years and he was likely being well analysed and advised; the nuclear complex questions would have been on people’s minds at home and abroad. Who wanted those and the continuance of tension, iron walls and curtains – a state of perpetual avoidance of Détente.

Of LBJ, one commentator said “He was consumed with this passion of inferiority of the Kennedy’s…”The Kennedy’s were making it known, sending embassies un-coded memos whereby it was told that LBJ did not represent the views of the president.

Of LBJ’s mindset, Robert opens the window here;

Robert Kennedy is talking about Johnson, he say’s additionally, “The president was a gentlemen and a human. This man is not, he’s mean, bitter, ambitious, animal in many ways, think he’s got this other side of him with relationships with other human beings and make it very difficult unless you wanna kiss his behind all the time; he’s able to eat people up.”

Later in history this was another comment noted;

Of other congressmen and senators and then future presidents, about Hoover staying beyond his civil service rule term, Walter Mondale VP 75=80 describes subtle blackmail and said “…that a lot of presidents were afraid to drop the hammer on him.”

Of the finger print left by Wallace;

The print had come from a cardboard box in the depository, and do not last long on cardboard – he was there, doing something on November 22nd. Being an open homicide in Dallas still today, the police took notice; it is still controlled from Washington, they sent it up the line and 18 months later the FBI said it “was not a match” and re buried it. Mason Darby, the CLPE is perplexed at the news – what a professional insult.

LBJ after office;

LBJ retreated to his ranch house and the lawyers arranged Psychiatric treatments and were concerned that he would say too much. Bar say’s “a million dollars was available to the psychiatrist to keep anything from coming out.” Bar said, “We had to keep it covered up and we had to keep the psychiatrist muzzled and we did, but if any one set of records needs to be produced, the psychiatric records should be disclosed to the American people, because they will, I am confident (his manner), disclose his role in the assassination.”

Only four years after leaving office Johnson died and there are still those living that are afraid to come forward with what they know of the guilty men – “People are afraid of him Dead, he’s been dead since 1973 and his shadow still casts fear in this country, especially Texas.”

Nixon speaking, “This was the day that Johnson was going to get his revenge. Johnson didn’t particularly like Jack Kennedy (really), he hated Bobbie Kennedy (really), J. Edgar Hoover has told me that Chapter in Verse.” (I’ll bet he did).

Next there are a number of short clips of people commenting, with one being Mikhail Gorbachev (repeated in this thread) who said, “The Warren Commission I think either was unable to learn the truth and to complete the investigation or they decide to conceal some of the truth based on what they saw as the vital interest of the nation. What has been written more recently about John F Kennedy, about his personal life and some personal weaknesses recall that he was a great president, he had great plans for the future of the United States and the world, had great promise for the entire world. The world could have turned out quite differently if those plans had been realized and my question is, was this really to the likening of some people in your country and perhaps my country and elsewhere, that’s my question.”

Next there is a CBS B/W discussion with a number of persons such as Thurgood Marshall, the commentator discusses how assassinations happen in this country more than anywhere else, why is that..this shock brings on a sense of ‘reality’ and importance into the sometimes romanticised aspects of American politics – Mr. Hilbrenner” “….Disraeli’s novel ‘Sybil’, in which he discusses the war between two nations and someone in the novel, I forget who, asks who the two nations are, the Rich and the Poor, the two nations that war on every country.

It seems to me that whoever directly orchestrated the vial acts against Jack Kennedy, later Robert, against humanity itself, this likely included extensions from the Texas group into Israel, the Middle East, the Soviets, Europeans and ‘stakeholders’ within. All put pressure on the triggers that day and helped to pull them. Here we are today, the same exists - psychopathic powers :(

An excerpt from the Quantum Future Group expanded release of Evidence of Revision.

The murders of JFK, MLK, and RFK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUK6mc8IoGc&feature=g-all-lik&context=G21f4252FAAAAAAAAAAA

Pashalis said:
An excerpt from the Quantum Future Group expanded release of Evidence of Revision.

The murders of JFK, MLK, and RFK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUK6mc8IoGc&feature=g-all-lik&context=G21f4252FAAAAAAAAAAA

Caught this on SOTT this am, very good. The amazon link must be the QFG production, although it does not say that or at least could not see it listed.

Thank to all involved for you important work on reintroducing this; :cool2: it should be in every educational curriculum for discussion.

voyageur said:
Bim said:
I just bought this on amazon (from Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind!). All of the feedback from here has me looking forward to it for sure, thanks! :)

I checked Amazon, what version is this in reference to Bim (FotCM), checking QFG, did not see this for sale there either.
Thanks.
This _http://www.amazon.com/Evidence-Revision-Assassination-America/dp/B004EC6H84/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329689460&sr=8-1 . Click where it says "these sellers" and there you'll see you can buy it from the seller FOTCM.

Gawd knows why, but I know as a child I saw this on "live" tv. I saw his head go forward then boom, go backward. One(1) shot my ass. Lying bastards.

[quote author=Bim]
This _http://www.amazon.com/Evidence-Revision-Assassination-America/dp/B004EC6H84/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329689460&sr=8-1 . Click where it says "these sellers" and there you'll see you can buy it from the seller FOTCM.
[/quote]

Found it - Thanks :)

Gertrudes said:
Will it also be available at amazon.co.uk?

Yes, it will (sorry for the late reply), very soon.

For the time being, if you want to buy it from Europe, you can find it on Amazon.fr: http://www.amazon.fr/Evidence-Revision-The-Assassination-America/dp/2916721487/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355487613&sr=8-1

And on Pilule Rouge: http://en.pilulerouge.com/eor/

By the way, this is the new version, with English, French, Spanish and Polish subtitles. The same one is now available on Amazon.com and therabbitholeusa.

Thank you for all those who worked on the documentary (and subtitles on Spanish, Poland, English and French ones). :clap:

It is frankly wonderfully done, I knew some things by myself (even if I was not born in 1963...) and learnt more, much more by watching the six parts and in the mean time by reading all the Laura's articles wrote on the JFK's assassination (they can be find on the main page of Sott).

Approaching the two sources in the same time was really wonderful, at least because some details are in the articles and not in the documentary and "vice-versa". But it is not the only reason. The Laura's conclusion on the documentary is also pretty important. So, if I may, I trully recommend to read these articles if they did not have already. ;)

I've been watching the documentary over the last days (well listening to it, so I can work at the same time) -still have part 6 to go.

Mr. Premise said:
The Bobby Kennedy stuff was great. For a while I couldn't figure out why the woman in a polka dot dress would be so dumb as to announce that they killed him. But then I thought that if they wanted to quietly kill the Kennedys and leave no fingerprints they could have. But they wanted to do it in such a way that people would KNOW who did it. It was a warning to anyone else in the power structure in other words.

I thought something similar after the Bobby part, that they want us to know, -not only a warning to people in power structures, but everybody, they want us to know that they can get away with anything and there is no point in trying...

Miss.K said:
I've been watching the documentary over the last days (well listening to it, so I can work at the same time) -still have part 6 to go.

Mr. Premise said:
The Bobby Kennedy stuff was great. For a while I couldn't figure out why the woman in a polka dot dress would be so dumb as to announce that they killed him. But then I thought that if they wanted to quietly kill the Kennedys and leave no fingerprints they could have. But they wanted to do it in such a way that people would KNOW who did it. It was a warning to anyone else in the power structure in other words.

I thought something similar after the Bobby part, that they want us to know, -not only a warning to people in power structures, but everybody, they want us to know that they can get away with anything and there is no point in trying...

Well, you also have to allow for idiots in the intel agencies and other groups that were involved. Some of them can't hold their tongue.

Perceval said:
Miss.K said:

Mr. Premise said:

Well, you also have to allow for idiots in the intel agencies and other groups that were involved. Some of them can't hold their tongue.

Sure, true

The only thing about the documentary I don't agree with is the implication that Lyndon Johnson was a prime mover in the plot. He wasn't high up enough to be that. The people who backed his career, however, we're. These would be the Texas oil and resource extraction industries plus Brown and Root. I think LBJ was tipped off before, though.

Back
Top Bottom