JFK Documentary - Evidence Of Revision

DonaldJHunt said:
One part that blew me away was the interrogation of that poor young woman who saw the woman with a polka dot dress. What a great thing that that tape was preserved! It was chilling in the extreme and very revealing.
That part of the documentary really got to me too. I felt so sorry for that woman and the position she found herself in, and so angry at that interrogator, while at the same time found myself wondering how would i act/react in such situation. It seems that learning your machine is the best protection. Knowledge (of yourself and psychopath's techniques) protects.

Well, I came back to this, because this story is up on SOTT today, which reminded me of the above Attention! What Makes Criminal Suspects Give a False Confession?, and this part i found the most chilling:

Interrogations are not unlike hypnosis in that they can produce, in the words of one expert, "a trance-like state of heightened suggestibility" so that "truth and falsehood become hopelessly confused in the suspect's mind."
I started thinking that it must take a whole lot of will power and true knowledge of ones' own self (strengths and weaknesses), to be able to stand your ground in a situation like this, be fully focused, fully there, and be completely aware of what the interrogators are doing and why.

Thinking along these lines, i recalled Lobaczewski's narration of his last arrest in his book, when unlike previous times and because of his knowledge on Pathocracies, he was able to remain focused and fearless, which gained him his freedom.

Not meaning to scare anyone, but if we put ourselves in a situation like this (where a person of authority uses such interrogation methods and techniques on us) in our minds, we might feel how unprepared we are for such a not-so-petty tyrant encounter, and perhaps really feel the need to "stock up" for it, not just theoretically, but ACTually, because it might be a matter of life or death one day for other people and/or ourselves

- OSIT.

Irini

HI ALL!

I've watched first part some time ago. And i wanna translate it into russian. I wanna make russian subtitles. Can anybody help me? it will be much easy to translate from text, 'cos i cant undestand some speach some time 'cos of bad sound or fast speach or i just dont know words :). But i cant find any english transcript or subtitles :(
Maybe somebody can find or make it? it will be great!

Excellent series!

Any more/new info on the makers of it? Have they made any other documentaries?

Is there some good documentaries of JFK rising to power? I'm interested in the phenomen of him and how he got elected. Guess they didn't mess with the votes back then... ;)

OK, I am about to watch this series, but thought I'd just have a quick search for "Etymon Productions" first.

Here is an article by Victor Thorn claiming to explain the story behind "Evidence of Revision".

http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/evidenceofrevision.html

"To date, Raymond’s only interview took place on WING TV on July 13, 2006 (http://911underground.com/wingtv/)."
Follow the link, and scroll down to appropriate link. I have not yet listened to it.

Interestingly, there are references to the Nixon family having a wailing wall and speaking in tongues.

thanks for the background info, mechanimated!
i didn't know there was a part 6!
(there is a cut-off version on google video, but i found a complete one)
_http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4920540616782600949&hl=en#

I'm just watching this documentary for the first time and it is quite a piece of work and very important !

I'm currently at the part of jonestown (I never heared about this cult) to say the least it is quite shocking :shock:

again I see how evil organisation as the CIA really are !

sick...

thruth is sometimes hard to swallow.

Is there anyone here who can give a hand translating EoR in Italian?

The translator's crew lacks ITALIAN translators! :)

Even if you aren't totally fluent in Italian, you can be of help here. Time is needed to put text in and all the material produced will be proof-checked by other(s)!

Send your PM to Ailèn soon. (or me)
PLEASE HELP!!

Thanks for listening.

Thanks for bumping this thread, Pashalis. I just finished watching this documentary and agree it is a very important one. The details about Jonestown were hard for me to stomach, but I got through it and am glad to have learned that it wasn't a mass suicide that occurred there. In addition, the details regarding JFK, RFK and MLK Jr's assassinations were fascinating. It was definitely worth it to watch the entire movie.

Iconoclast said:
thanks for the background info, mechanimated!
i didn't know there was a part 6!
(there is a cut-off version on google video, but i found a complete one)
_http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4920540616782600949&hl=en#

I'm so glad you posted this link Iconoclast, because I watched the cut-off version and my search for a part 7 was unsuccessful. :P Thanks!

During January I watched the whole 8 hours over a few days (having bought the discs a few months ago), It was just amazing the information brought to light from ex workers/lovers etc. a pity it hadn't happened sooner, to expose the psychopaths that were LBJ & J Edgar Hoover. It will be interesting to see how Clint Eastwood portrays Hoover in his latest film. I'm hoping to see it over the next week.

To think all those Jonestown people were murdered and a lot more than the 400+ touted in the media.

Lindenlea said:
To think all those Jonestown people were murdered and a lot more than the 400+ touted in the media.

And MIVILUDES bases most of their schtick on Jonestown!

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,26706.0.html

I just bought this on amazon (from Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind!). All of the feedback from here has me looking forward to it for sure, thanks! :)

Of the documentaries listed here (6), I watched the last first, which focused on the Murder of Dr. King. The film presents the very depths of evil and mental illness in functioning human beings and human is being generous.

The utter horror done unto these people stems from the same disease that has plagued humankind and our history reeks from what they have done and what they do.

Did not try to transcribe this part in anyway and yet might do so later.

This sixth episode in the Evidence of Revision series explores the evidence for the State sponsored murder of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

The next viewed was Part 1, which is listed here with a brief description. So much of this has been told again and again, yet perhaps viewing the film might remind one of a few details;

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=666048701355447870&q=evidence+of+Revision (Part 1) The Assassinations of Kennedy and Oswald

This documentary contains a great deal of historical film footage of the events, people, news broadcasts, interviews and exchanges of thoughts; back when the general press were more involved in asking questions. The film, although some commentary is included, gives the viewer the chance to sift through the visual and audible clues from many vintage news sources. Some of the interviews are subtle, a word here, an expression there, which leaves the viewer to create in their mind an ongoing picture of truths, lies, cover-ups, manipulations etcetera.

There were a number of familiar things presented, yet, some of them were presented with different angles if you will, thus changing the perspective. There were a number of things not known or forgotten that provoked greater scope of thought during this ugly period of history.

The opening scene depicts a stream of known people known repeating the 'conspiracy theory' mantra, ponerizing the words.

One scene shows an interview with deputy sheriff Robert Craig, which was particularly telling as he describes in detail his observations of the direct scene, who was doing what and going where and then, of the Book Depository’s neatly arranged spent cartridges of the 6+mm variety, the 7.62mm rifle was clearly viewed, with embossed caliper signature he says and then seen is the outline of a 2nd firearm behind, the one that eventually matched up with the cartridges - thus the first 7.62mm rifle did the ole disappearing act. In the end he was fired, followed, set up, shot at (he was digging information for Garrison) and blown up in his car by some secret team with his body left in ruin.

It is a tale of people likely answering and doing as they are told, old boy connections, deniability, lies, turning of the head and trying to stay to the script that does not match the reality.

The producer did a fine job sussing out historical perspective and knitting them together, and as said above, the way it is presented leaves the viewer to create an ongoing picture of events without a lot of words.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5335724479269105967&q=evidence+of+Revision (Part 2)

Evidence of Revision (2 of 5):The "Why" of it all referenced to Viet Nam and LBJ

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5335724479269105967&q=evidence+of+Revision

Have not proceeded to Part 3, 4 or 5 yet but tried to transcribe scenes, a few quotes; bolding mine and a few comments. It is not all verbatim by any means and errors are of course mine.

The beginning is a montage of film and quotes by John Kennedy discussing humanity, why human beings are so important over everything else, over power.

One partial quote worth repeating on his thoughts of the mandate of a president: On the business of the president over just being a participant in ceremonial functions;

JFK said:
…I believe it is the business of the president of the United States to concern himself with the general welfare and the public interest and if the people feel it is not they should secure the services of a new president of the Unites States.

On Business and their interests – some said anti business, his anger at the Steel industry while the common man was suffering alongside their business greed.

Accused him of being a communist of course – SOP.

He was trying to build lasting bridges of peace.

JFK quotes Ebenezer Scrooge as a dig to business and then says;
JFK said:
…Mankind is our Business…
in his address of what their responsibilities in government or business truly are.

The South was very mad over his proposed curtailment of the Oil boy’s tax credits (oil depletion allowance), which reminded me of Canada’s, Prime Minister Pierre Elliott Trudeau’s similar tactic he did to Alberta, which was his near end.

Discusses the Russian people, their benevolent traits – looking for peace………..

On Nuclear presents in the Globe

@ 20 min. JFK said:
Before the dark powers of destruction, unleashed by science, engulf all of humanity…it is therefore our intention, to challenge the Soviet Union, not to an arms race, but to a peace race. Let us call a truce to terror; the logical place to begin, is a treaty ensuring the end, of nuclear tests, of all kinds, in every environment, under workable controls, we also proposed, a mutual ban, on atmospheric testing, without inspection or control, in order to save the human race, from the poison of radioactive fallout. Together we will save our planet or together we will parish in its flame.

With what readers know of the issues of our use of these energies, Kennedy seems right from the get-go to have understood their absolute toxic nature and one is left wondering what else he said in writing on this subject.

Later, it is discussed how Ho Chi Minh had sent seven letters to the American government without a reply thinking surly they would support their bit at sovereign life away from the French controllers.
Fletcher Prouty say’s of leaning towards the profits and removal of a president ;

The power elite coleuses, they don’t have to vote, and among them the say, that guys got to go.

There are numerous references to Nixon, working diligently behind the machine of war, for Asian war, a comment here and there, are synchronizing for when LBJ comes to power.

Operation Birmingham has Nixon talking about the “test” of psychological change, shifting minds and how well it is working, here, there, everywhere.

The Gulf of Tonkin has its purpose and ignites the words in LBJ calling on the dogs of war to start bearing their teeth, like answering to a whistle going off. Lies and lies, heard, told, accepted, as McNamara educates on pseudo geometry and distances against wall maps, however, he just can’t keep his lies straight. A reporter asked about the destroyers and just what were they doing there anyway – oh (not quoted), Mac says, there is no relationship to the operations there, they are there because, well, we do this all the time, all over the world, type of thing.

Government statement hot on the heels describes who is going where – army/navy movement. All prearranged like clockwork gears falling into place in Indo China.

Truth was the first casualty. LBJ mad like a hatter against Herbert Humphrey and his big mouth spilling the beans – what are we going to do about it he asks?

Counter insurgency is taken on the American road show from sea to sea and land to land as the coming SOP.

LBJ - mind assessment as a child, he was ruthless, win at all costs. Later, corruption is added to the list.

Election time: George Par, a southern duke holds the power in the county and as a political boss, and in quid pro quo fashion, the town of Alice’s prescient voting Box # 13 held the balance for LBJ, as it carefully sat on the hood of a car by hands that were like a gang called the slippery 5, shown in a B&W photo of their very deeds, saved for prosperity and laughed at with their buddies once in a while perhaps. The votes were all mostly written in the same ink, giving LBJ his needed 87 tally over his rival.

In 1984 at Franklin Courthouse, tails of 8 murders are laid down on LBJ’s memory, JFK being the last name. Perhaps it all starts at Butlers Pitch and Putt with hired, some might call Brown Shirt henchmen, like Mac Wallace, very much to LBJ’s liking - they know their own? At trial, open and shut case, Mac Wallace convicted of fist degree murder as runners tell all to LBJ at his rented nearby hotel room. Trial end – LBJ’s influence, sees 5 year suspended sentence handed down in the final sentencing.

LBJ’s main man, Edward Clark, powerhouse lawyer, ruler of the state of Texas; everything went through his hands, hands connected, hands used to Orchestrate – Clark, as heard it tell by a fellow lawyer, said essentially of another lawyer; I took care of Box 13 and Clark took care of things in Dallas; a boast? – maybe .

See video for statement of claim on the eight murders as listed here:
1) Henry Marshall
2) George Krutilok
3) Ike Rogers & his Secretary
4) Harold Orr
5) Coleman Wade
6) Joseta Johnson
7) John Kinser
8) President John F. Kennedy

LBJ being vp to JFK, starts to see his past haunting him. Thus enters his gang, Mac et al, who takes out Henry Marshall , I guy making waves for LBJ. Suicide was the stated causation of course, despite the glaring facts (shot 5 times with a bolt action rifle and carbon monoxide poisoning to top it off in his vehicle). No evidence collected by local sheriffs and left with the crime scene ruined. The Grand Jury however, related to the above statement of claim, later concludes that Marshall was murdered and LBJ’s hands were all over it.

In 63, LBJ’s closest associates (his fixer), Bobby Baker, (The documentary does not tie this issue off with Bobby Baker; it might have slipped by) secretary to the senate majority, payment master and LBJ payoff bridge for military contracts and other deals is going down for a fall. JFK was making changes and LBJ’s 1964 ticket hung in the balance.

As researcher Gregory Bernam say's of JFK;

…he was making changes, and he was making them decisively and he was taking some very, very daring steeps.

of the Vietnam pullout document slated for 65 Bernam say’s ;

…it wasn’t very good for the military industrial complex, his abolishing the Central Interagency Agency, pulling their teeth…That kind of a document really causes problems.

Journalist Arthur Krock wrote an article titled ’The Intra-Administration War in Vietnam’ saying that JFK has declared war on the C.I.A. AK wrote often for JFK when he wanted to tell the American people something. According to a high source, he say’s;

…twice the C.I.A flatly refused to carry out instructions from Ambassador Henry Cabot Lodge brought from Washington because the agency disagreed with it.

He goes on to say that the CIA’s growth was;

…likened to a malignancy which the very high official was not sure even with the White House could control it…If the United States ever experiences an attempt at a coup to overthrow the Government it will come from the C.I.A.

The commentator says,

…that’s John Kennedy talking to the American people in October and the next month they blew his head off…

Then the documentary discusses Oswald links with CIA’s various operatives; much that is well known…lies, attempted murder, murder, suppression, disinformation et al.

A Memorandum from the CIA Director in 1966 was shown discussing Oswald being theirs and his use in various matters.

As well, there is the Warren Commission statement in writing that Oswald worked for the FBI, complete with payroll number from 1962 to the assassination.

The film Part 2 ends with some profound quotes from John Kennedy, names for persons of note in the documentary and a raving lunatic priest discussing the evils of communism at the end.

End Part 2.

My copy of this finally arrived, and while i have the last dvd to go, i just cant keep my emotions in.

While i've always been outraged at the JFK assassination and never really bought into the whole Oswald did it alone story, seeing the footage in this documentary shows how high up this really goes. LBJ is an even bigger psychopath than i ever imagined, not to mention it truly shows how dirty politics really are. The really sad thing is that not much has changed since then, only the names are different.

Bobby Kennedy's murder... man, for some reason i always had a soft spot and particular sadness to his death, but i admit i never really knew how many details i was missing from his killing. I felt horrible for the woman who was giving her statement about the lady in the polka dot dress; i was outraged and angered at how the big bully was trying to push her into something she didnt believe in. I admit it, i felt like punching the guy :-[ . It made me wonder how i would react if i ended up in her position for sure.

I'm not American, but i find myself wondering where the world would be today if these two men had been allowed to continue the work they were doing.

I still have parts 5 and 6 to go, i'll hopefully finish watching this weekend. It's a shame it doesnt have spanish subtitles though, my mom and dad really wanted to see these but their english isnt as fluent and often miss things. I am sharing this with my cousins, sister and as many people as possible though, people really need to see these documentaries. Anyone know how i can go about making subtitles? i'm not too technically knowledgeable but i think this is well worth the effort.

Bim said:
It's a shame it doesnt have spanish subtitles though, my mom and dad really wanted to see these but their english isnt as fluent and often miss things. I am sharing this with my cousins, sister and as many people as possible though, people really need to see these documentaries. Anyone know how i can go about making subtitles? i'm not too technically knowledgeable but i think this is well worth the effort.

We're working on that right now. We've gotten the English subtitles done and are working on the other languages, so it's in the works.

Bim said:
It's a shame it doesnt have spanish subtitles though, my mom and dad really wanted to see these but their english isnt as fluent and often miss things. I am sharing this with my cousins, sister and as many people as possible though, people really need to see these documentaries. Anyone know how i can go about making subtitles? i'm not too technically knowledgeable but i think this is well worth the effort.

We are in the process of subtitling it in the translator's group. I'm not sure how many languages are being done, but I know Spanish, German and French are among them. If you want to contribute to translation efforts of all kinds, let us know. Now you know what kinds of things we get up to...

Back
Top Bottom