James Fetzer on The O'Reilly Factor

CarpeDiem said:
can't but hope we are reading the same book - The One that is not widely published, neither it is on qfs reading list. Except when it rainfalls from above.
The QFS reading list, for all it's important depth, is a meta-index regarding contextual form and supports transitive meaning.

The index (to YOUR book) is of your own making, as it follows your content, or in other words, the denouement following your choices.

Curiously, the index in any objective work is never drawn up BEFORE the content has worked itself out.

Those who thirst, find the dew.

Two chained monkeys - Pieter Bruegel the Elder
These Monkeys sacrificed their freedom and LIFE for something laughingly unimportant like nutshells

bruegel_monkeys.jpg

CarpeDiem quoting a passage said:
It is possible, now, to propel yourself forward towards the you that you will become, and have already become elsewhere and receive knowledge, lovingly imparted, by a you in greater wholeness, more practical completeness, to you now - even more loved then. This is conceivable and therefore possible. With sustained desire and choosing, possible transcends to available. There can be, if you wish it, great joy here. Be heartened, and stop now.
Rest. Critical mass is near.
May I ask why you're quoting this word salad, and where you're quoting it from?

Azur said:
The QFS reading list, for all it's important depth, is a meta-index regarding contextual form and supports transitive meaning.
Maybe I'm just dense today but, what does that mean?

Azur said:
The index (to YOUR book) is of your own making, as it follows your content, or in other words, the denouement following your choices.
Which book are you referring to?
Azur said:
Curiously, the index in any objective work is never drawn up BEFORE the content has worked itself out.
Ok for some reason I'm still lost, can you define what you mean by "index" and what led you to this conclusion?

Sorry, guys, that’s my fault. Much reading recently and very little sleep. My monkey mind isn’t able to process all of info, so I got angry at it’s monkey's impassibility. Post had nothing to do with Fetzer. Will be careful to withhold from posting out of topic in future. Just need a little pause. SAO, as for the book, it's somewhere in my piles, would need to wade through them for the source of this ‘word salad’.
I'm also on Blessed Herbs 21-day cleanse after fast, to toxins come out.

There is a lesson for me in this: give to each 'thing' exactly its due and stop right there, don’t overdo it.

Let me stop right here and make a little pause as my being needs to adjust to a NEW point of equilibrium.

Carpe:

Very apt photo. Exploitation of impulse. No impulse, no exploitation thereof possible, QED.

Terrifying to note how strong impulses drive us, until you become aware of them. When aware of them, you may finally begin to choose.

It isn't easy, but when you see this, the possible becomes the available.

Godspeed.

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
CarpeDiem quoting a passage said:
It is possible, now, to propel yourself forward towards the you that you will become, and have already become elsewhere and receive knowledge, lovingly imparted, by a you in greater wholeness, more practical completeness, to you now - even more loved then. This is conceivable and therefore possible. With sustained desire and choosing, possible transcends to available. There can be, if you wish it, great joy here. Be heartened, and stop now.
Rest. Critical mass is near.
May I ask why you're quoting this word salad, and where you're quoting it from?

Azur said:
Maybe I'm just dense today but, what does that mean?

Azur said:
Which book are you referring to?
Azur said:
Ok for some reason I'm still lost, can you define what you mean by "index" and what led you to this conclusion?
No, you're not dense.

Consider the communication between Carpe and I, observed by you, as a koan.

Azur, you didn't answer SAO's questions. I find this one 'I' of yours that likes to be a mysterious sage kind of creepy, really. There are other 'I's that aren't like that, but that one... Sheesh.

CarpeDiem, please be more externally considerate with your posts. This post above is noise and nothing more [edit - after this was posted, CarpeDiem edited her post to one line] - this forum is not for noise. I too would be interested in understanding why your posts of late have been incomprehensible.

Azur, I agree with DonaldJHunt - obscure references, half spoken in sentence fragments is not communication.

anart said:
Azur, I agree with DonaldJHunt - obscure references, half spoken in sentence fragments is not communication.
I guess that wholly depends on what Carpe extracted from what I said.

If Carpe needs clarification of what I've said, he/she will ask, I hope.

As for what you perceive as being communication, I haven't a clue as to it's limits.

Cheers.

Azur said:
anart said:
I guess that wholly depends on what Carpe extracted from what I said.
If this were a private communication between you and Carpe, then, yes - this would be the case. However, this is not your personal message board, and is in fact, a forum on which many, many people interact.

Azur said:
If Carpe needs clarification of what I've said, he/she will ask, I hope.
Then you need to take this 'conversation' elsewhere.

Azur said:
As for what you perceive as being communication, I haven't a clue as to it's limits.
That is becoming increasingly clear.

Back
Top Bottom