Is Swaruu a Real Direct 4D STO Contact?

but also the Cs said that in learning to want to know all disinformation is filtered and only what is useful to us is assimilated..

ok, but given that there appears to be a lot of 'noise' in the swaruu stuff, if you and heinrich are so inclinded, you can spend the time necessary to privately weed through the swuaru material and extract only the valid material that would be useful to other forum members here.

ok, but given that there appears to be a lot of 'noise' in the swaruu stuff, if you and heinrich are so inclinded, you can spend the time necessary to privately weed through the swuaru material and extract only the valid material that would be useful to other forum members here.
this is what i am going to, because i find the swaruu material of relevance. we shall see...

Hey Ok then I won't make noise I find the Cs forum more useful.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am still intrieged by the swaruu publications, so will continue to post those which in believe to be of interest

this is what i am going to, because i find the swaruu material of relevance. we shall see...

In that case, it would probably be more helpful if you limit your posts to this thread rather than starting a new one each time.

i am following the advice of jones above for my new post on swaruu.

the swaruu communication i want to present to you is that one dated 20230227 :

the key words of this one are:
- all gov are under control of the cabal. puppets. media, movies are all controlled. also the alternatives. rockefeller. cold war was theatre. creation of duality. funded both ww2 sides. there are no real enemies.
- war: the official version is always false. conflict animates industry and profits, population engineering and reduction, ritualistic sacrifice of human life to feed dark entities. aztecs? they do not desire the destruction of humanity. they promote regional conflicts. no one benefits from a nuclear conflict. see the thread on nuclear war. they need a constant supply of human and animal suffering. we are indeed doing our best with animal suffering. how is it possible to burn 18000 milk cows in the usa? how was it possible to kill all cows during the mad cow disease???
- off planet races are monitoring earth. liberation of earth is always promised but will never happen. united federation of planets has full control.
- tiamat was more complicated.
- federation allows people on earth to create their own reality as a school. so, it is the people of earth who are the ultimate controllers.
- earth is not a planet of human suffering. it depends on each person and its consciousness to experience and manifest for himself.
- no monster solar flares, asteroids.
- live your life, be happy and be thankful for whatever you have. take care of your little corner and of your loved ones. stop watching media. this reminds me of a castaneda don juan remark. and of voltaire at the end of candide...

my impressions are: this is a reasonable text, coherent with the cass. i will continue my examination of swaruu.

Perhaps there is a certain contradiction between this:...

Not necessarily, if you bother to read the whole thing.

...basically, the Federation allows the people on Earth to create their own reality as a school, if you like. So it is the people and their manifestations who are the ultimate controllers of Earth, even if it does not look like it at first sight.

The Earth is not a planet of human suffering. Heaven and hell are manifested there with all the gradients between both extremes as well, and it depends on each person and its consciousness and spiritual evolution's level what it will experience and manifest for itself.

This works from a collective manifestation level, but it mostly works from the perspective of each individual and what he or she can manifest. From one point of view, this would make the Federation seem as extremely permissive and irresponsible, but from another, this is extremely empowering not only for humanity at large but for each individual there.

The Earth is not a planet of human suffering. Heaven and hell are manifested there with all the gradients between both extremes as well, and it depends on each person and its consciousness and spiritual evolution's level what it will experience and manifest for itself.

Well, thank you, since my spiritual level must be horrible, because I haven't had much fun in the last three years.

Damn empathy.:-)

Well, thank you, since my spiritual level must be horrible, because I haven't had much fun in the last three years.

Damn empathy.:-)
can i help you??

can i help you??
Thank you very much, but my comment was rhetorical.

I was really surprised by his offer, but yes, that's it, I already understood it.

It is necessary for there to be continuous pain and suffering on the planet for food, but those of us who come here have chosen it that way and the great spiritual teachers who come to help accept that they are going to suffer and perhaps lose themselves in the planetary game, but in their eagerness for serving they accept it.

So no one evolved suffers..., no, wait..., that suffering is by design for..., but no, the great teachers already knew it and they managed to be happy despite...

Well, I think I've messed up.

It is quite likely that at this point in your life you have enough wisdom and knowledge to be able to balance any situation and not be emotionally affected by it, leaving suffering aside to simply react to the situation with amazement at the infinite and nothing further.

Maybe.

But I would be very surprised if you have not had moments of suffering in your life.

What I want to say is that that phrase of Swaruu at the end serves as an excuse for what happens on our planet.

That person suffers, but it's okay.

That was or is your decision, right?

It is quite likely that at this point in your life you have enough wisdom and knowledge to be able to balance any situation and not be emotionally affected by it, leaving suffering aside to simply react to the situation with amazement at the infinite and nothing further.

Maybe.

But I would be very surprised if you have not had moments of suffering in your life.

What I want to say is that that phrase of Swaruu at the end serves as an excuse for what happens on our planet.

That person suffers, but it's okay.

That was or is your decision, right?

i do not know... all the best

i am following the advice of jones above for my new post on swaruu.

the swaruu communication i want to present to you is that one dated 20230227 :

the key words of this one are:
- all gov are under control of the cabal. puppets. media, movies are all controlled. also the alternatives. rockefeller. cold war was theatre. creation of duality. funded both ww2 sides. there are no real enemies.
- war: the official version is always false. conflict animates industry and profits, population engineering and reduction, ritualistic sacrifice of human life to feed dark entities. aztecs? they do not desire the destruction of humanity. they promote regional conflicts. no one benefits from a nuclear conflict. see the thread on nuclear war. they need a constant supply of human and animal suffering. we are indeed doing our best with animal suffering. how is it possible to burn 18000 milk cows in the usa? how was it possible to kill all cows during the mad cow disease???
- off planet races are monitoring earth. liberation of earth is always promised but will never happen. united federation of planets has full control.
- tiamat was more complicated.
- federation allows people on earth to create their own reality as a school. so, it is the people of earth who are the ultimate controllers.
- earth is not a planet of human suffering. it depends on each person and its consciousness to experience and manifest for himself.
- the exceprt no monster solar flares, asteroids.
- live your life, be happy and be thankful for whatever you have. take care of your little corner and of your loved ones. stop watching media. this reminds me of a castaneda don juan remark. and of voltaire at the end of candide...

my impressions are: this is a reasonable text, coherent with the cass. i will continue my examination of swaruu.
Yes, maybe reasonable, to an extent, but most everything said in this particular transcript has been said in many other places for years or decades in many other sites. And you mention that the excerpt: "don't worry about monster solar flares and stray asteroids either." is in line with cass, when the C's transcripts early on talk about cyclical catastrophe and cometary bombardment and our own research shows this is a very real concern, from the extinction of the dinosaurs, to the proposed explosion of Kantek, to the cometary Venus events, to the Younger Dryas, to the Dark Ages bombardment over Europe.

Then the material that seems to be unique to this site seems just whacked out. Like the black goo transcript and like this one about history: __Swaruu.

Where we have this:

"400,000 races of human-like beings, lived in peace, and therefore did not know how to defend themselves."

"There was a Lyrian colony living in peace on Earth, in a high frequency advanced holographic society,"

Later they are - "the anthropomorphic Lyrians", just more weird crazy nonsense with big sounding words thrown in.

Go ahead and keep digging heinrich but try to look at the glaring nonsense also and attempt to keep in mind how can a mind justify the utter nonsense with the supposed reasonable that is not unique to the site. I myself cannot look past the utter nonsense because they may have some paragraphs that are similar to information that many other sites have also put forward over the last couple of decades.

...we have this:

"400,000 races of human-like beings, lived in peace, and therefore did not know how to defend themselves."

"There was a Lyrian colony living in peace on Earth, in a high frequency advanced holographic society,"

Later they are - "the anthropomorphic Lyrians", just more weird crazy nonsense with big sounding words thrown in.

The first sentence is:

We have been a free civilization for about 850,000 human years. But earlier, about a million Earth years ago, a very strong reptilian invading force invaded the Vega area, the planets Avalon and Lyra, where what we call our ancestors of some 400,000 races of human-like beings, lived in peace, and therefore did not know how to defend themselves.
and then ...
They ended up fleeing from the invading Reptile force to save themselves and small groups of humanoid beings (or human-like) went to hide in every possible corner of this sector of the galaxy. This moment is known as the Great Expansion of Lyra or simply the Great Expansion.

anthropomorphic = the attribution of human traits, emotions, or intentions to non-human entities

Back
Top Bottom