Is Swaruu a Real Direct 4D STO Contact?

the keywords i noted are "dogma. questioning. control of earth. religion. materialism. cabal. science. laws of nature. constants. speed of light. gravitation constant. control mechanisms. science for the cabal. dark side of internet. destroys truth, thought. hide in plain sight. information overload. pseudo science. medecine. science must be free". this is coherent with the sott article on ark... "

this post is very coherent with the recent "trust the science" as regards covid, climate, ev, etc...but it is still not evident that this message is from an et source.

The key words are not as important as is what they have to say using those fancy terms. Looked here and there and tried to listen to "Gosia", and got an impression that that's just that: fancy terms collected from various sites and sources and juggled with; sometimes better, sometimes worse, often miserably. I suppose that ChatGPT could be more coherent. So frankly, I don't think it matters if Swaru is who he claims to be. Too much chaff, too little wheat as they say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Have you researched all the Swarunian material? I'm not a fan of Swaru but Laura Knight J. I could ask the Cs if Swaru is who he claims to be or not.
There is a saying - best propaganda contains 90% truth and 10% lie. But most of the new age word salad meant to trigger emotionally to certain words and coopt people. Lot of us on this forum had encountered or spent good amount of time in New age, as that is what one encounters when they start asking the questions that main stream religion/science/media doesn't want people to ask.

These new age word salad meant to overwhelm the reader with few good hooks so that person get lost for ever and ignore all the red flags. In a way, it succeeded for a long time. There are many complex questions people have, which doesn't have simple answers. But most people want simple short answers. This space filled by all sorts new age world salad that lead to no where. Worse, people may even get damaged for ever by various means used.

Did I researched Swarunian material? No. You might have known the saying "Fool Me Once, Shame on You; Fool Me Twice, Shame on Me". I don't know what they call if it is more than twice, but had been there in other areas many times.

Given that the example video you mentioned is about "real people", did you read this thread on organic portals? If so did you compare what Swaaru has to say and this thread.

If not, you may want to read and make your own mind.

There is a saying - best propaganda contains 90% truth and 10% lie. But most of the new age word salad meant to trigger emotionally to certain words and coopt people. Lot of us on this forum had encountered or spent good amount of time in New age, as that is what one encounters when they start asking the questions that main stream religion/science/media doesn't want people to ask.

These new age word salad meant to overwhelm the reader with few good hooks so that person get lost for ever and ignore all the red flags. In a way, it succeeded for a long time. There are many complex questions people have, which doesn't have simple answers. But most people want simple short answers. This space filled by all sorts new age world salad that lead to no where. Worse, people may even get damaged for ever by various means used.

Did I researched Swarunian material? No. You might have known the saying "Fool Me Once, Shame on You; Fool Me Twice, Shame on Me". I don't know what they call if it is more than twice, but had been there in other areas many times.

Given that the example video you mentioned is about "real people", did you read this thread on organic portals? If so did you compare what Swaaru has to say and this thread.

If not, you may want to read and make your own mind.
Yes it is my first thought about Swaru's material that he seems to be a collector here and there of various materials of course that is an indication that he is a dubious source.
Still I don't take it as a compliment (just another perspective) of certain topics that are (magical) or well put under the magnifying glass as is the Cs material itself and others.
It is true about the facism to fill at all costs that emptiness but with disinformation is what seems to attract the vast majority we have a clear example with politicians and the people who vote for them and trust and conform that they guided by divine grace will solve many of their problems.
Now Laura and others here have a lot of experience for dedicating almost a lifetime to it but that does not make them immune to make mistakes either, it is difficult and very hard (at least that seems to be more reasonable) to discover the lies, however things are not entirely clear why such phenomena go beyond the books.
It is necessary to be prudent and not to believe fully in any source, to encourage the search, investigation or at least what is possible, the study and so on that takes many years and still nothing is certain.

Joe you would save us all the trouble if you could ask the Cs for Swaru and the taygeteanas if the material is a pseudo hoax or if it is one of the few materials worth studying.

I would like to know what the Cs say about that material.

Site Source: Swaruu
Page Source Link: Swaruu

{ My comments on this nonsense. Sorry I quit commenting at a certain point because it was really taxing on me.}

A planet is alive, it is a complex organism with consciousness and movement. It is not an inert rock obeying purely physical factors, or physics, as you are told according to the Socially Accepted Science. All planets are beings with advanced consciousness, you can connect with them, you can talk to them in one way or another. As every complex being with a lot of consciousness, it has its own patterns and energetic functions that nourish its internal systems and also possesses a trans dimensional nature, that is, its existence is present in multiple existential planes. {What are existential planes? Does it have to do with trans dimensional nature? }

Some of its vital systems are water currents such as rivers and marine currents, but it also has other internal systems, not only underground rivers but also other substances, such as magma and oil. The latter is the one that concerns us in continuation. Petroleum, or crude oil as it is said, is not a substance composed of sediments of organic origin accumulated for millions of years, that is to say not renewable fossil substance, as it is said. This is another of the great lies that the Cabal tells humanity in order to continue exploiting them. It is not lacking, and it is self-renewable because of its internal processes on the planet.

Oil is a hydrocarbon in the way that it is mainly composed of hydrogen and carbon atoms, but it is not strictly of organic origin. { This is probably true, but then their explanation is word salad mixed with attempts to use scientific sounding words } It is a liquid mineral that is produced by the earth through a process of chemical transmutation. { What the heck is chemical transmutation? } This is based on the progressive accumulation of magnetic scalar properties, { What the heck is magnetic scalar properties? } that is to say they are present in several existential planes simultaneously, { Oh, that really clarifies it. } in the medium base which is water, mainly sea water.

The water self-ionizes when it is subjected to speeds higher than 200 meters per second and when it is subjected to pressures in excess of 1 110 bar or barometer units or 15 954 PSI, it begins to transmute its properties as water by losing its oxygen composition and changing it for carbon atoms, present inside the Earth's crust, which will adhere to the ionized hydrogen. The same movement, the intra-terrane electromagnetic vortices of the magma { What? } and of the very Black Goo provide the base of energetic flow for the transmutation.

Water loses its hydrogen-oxygen composition, by discarding its oxygen component and changing it with carbon, present everywhere and in abundance, combining it with hydrogen, forming new "transmuted" molecules, which gives rise to hydrocarbons.

If the same process continues even more, the hydrocarbon will concentrate turning black and the effects of scalar transmutation will begin to form petroleum crystals and in their geometric center they will begin to form antimatter. { So that's how antimatter is formed. } Giving place now to the Black Goo.

This process also involves other trans-dimensional energetic-scalar aspects { Ah! Now I get it, trans-dimensional energetic-scaler } that involve consciousness and that affect the process, so the human science does not understand or accept the process. These scalar processes once again obey the toroidal sacred geometry based on the numbers 1, 2, 4, 8, 7, 5 and 3, 6, 9 as described in Mechanics of Manifestation. { Now it makes more sense. Yes, the toroidal sacred geometry. Yes that's it! } However, it can also be described in a much simpler way. { Please. }

Using simpler words, this process happens: The water is under great pressure at the bottom of the sea due to the simple accumulation of its own weight. This water is not contained there like in a hermetic container, the water is filtered by its high pressure through all the fissures, cracks and separations between the plates of the subsoil at the bottom of the sea, especially in the deepest point of the ocean where there is separation of major tectonic plates.

Pressurized water enters between the intra-terrestrial layers filling all available space many times displacing other substances present under pressure. The same water then works as a lubricant facilitating the displacement of the terrestrial plates both large and small since they are always changing and moving day by day.

As the plates move, they crush and move the water through the cracks at high pressure and at high speed with the effect of a syringe. Water is subject to enormous pressure there, much more than on the seabed, we speak of pressures in excess of 20 000 psi.

At such pressures, its movement speed is enormous exceeding 500 meters per second { 1800 kilometers per hour / 1118.47 miles per hour }. At this speed and under this pressure the water loses its properties to basically boil without being able to expand by the gigantic pressure. The Hydrogen of the water separates from the Oxygen producing an enormous heat. The excess Hydrogen released from Oxygen is chemically combined with Carbon, which is almost ubiquitous and has the property of adhering to almost everything. Already in separate form, twice as many molecules of Hydrogen are generated than of Oxygen. The release of Carbon and its chemical fusion with Hydrogen is favored by the high temperatures and pressures present, forming Hydrocarbons such as Petrol and also forming secondary products gases such as Natural Gas, Methane and Ethane.

Here the accepted science says that Carbon is provided by organic elements coming from the natural decomposition of living beings, (Name "Combustibles fossils") but in these quantities and at these depths, in excess of 10,000 meters of depth, that is totally lacking veracity since Carbon is present in large quantities in mineral form within the earth's crust and of almost all the planets, this being their most abundant element. { Nonsense, Most planets are not rocky. They are gaseous. The most abundant element is hydrogen, whether that is in the form of methane or ammonia or water or hydrocarbons or ... }

What forms the oil is water, mainly seawater combined with the carbon present within the Earth's or planetary crust. It is inexhaustible. A petroleum mantle, or cavity containing oil, can be temporarily emptied, only to be re-filled again and naturally shortly afterwards.

As the oil gets subjected to even more pressure between and below the tectonic plates, it will concentrate more turning black and forming carbon crystals that encapsulate heavy metal molecules { encapsulate? In what way, what does that even mean? } that are also partly the product of the enormous pressure and high temperature of these places, forming what we know as Black Goo. These carbon crystals retain the frequency of the place where they were created { Finally we got to use the word frequency } and combined with heavy metals, all have highly magnetic properties. { Really? All heavy metals are highly magnetic? That's a new one. }

The movement of the concentrated oil or Black Goo caused by the displacement of the tectonic plates is channeled by and through the cracks in the subsoil. Having highly magnetic properties and being present in large quantities, form a magnetic dynamic that is known as the Ley Lines of a Planet. { We finally got around to the Ley Lines. I was wondering what they were and how they were formed. }

Under the enormous pressure inside, between and under the tectonic plates the ionized water transmuted into hydrocarbon or petroleum will be crystallized by its high concentration of carbon, forming another kind of oil or related hydrocarbon called Black Goo, which in essence is liquid crystallized oil with a high amount of heavy metals especially gold or iridium. As for the type of gold, it is present in two forms. Normal gold and monoatomic gold. { At least we know where monoatomic gold comes from now. } Contained in the nucleus of each crystal are antimatter particles. { Yes, the antimatter particles. I was wondering where all the antimatter was. But it must be the crystal encapsulation that keeps it from coming into contact with matter and annihilating. }

This antimatter comes from the reversed atomic and subatomic composition of the heavy metals { That makes perfect sense, does it not? } present in the Black Goo and is the result of the energetic transmutation - manifestation imposed from other existential planes. { Yes, the existential planes cause the energetic transmutation} So, the Black Goo has a scalar composition. { existential planes X energetic transmutation = scalar composition } And monoatomic gold is also antimatter { Of course it is. That's a no-brainer. } from the aspect of its subatomic composition to be also the result of a trans-dimensional transmutation of the scalar nature. { Of course, any dimwit knows that. } That is to say, it is the result of the interaction and electromagnetic superposition based on mathematical fractals of sacred geometry { Supersition, yes like a quantum system which is of cource based in mathematical fractals of sacred geometry } imposed from higher planes towards the 3D existential plane, { There are those planes again. } with the use of the energetic - mathematical toroidal mechanics { And those energetic mathematical toroidal mechanics. } described in my previous article Mechanics of Manifestation.

The magnetic-energetic nature of the antimatter of the Black Goo also gives it superconducting properties at room temperature and being contained within hydrocarbon crystals its interaction with normal matter is very limited, but still present, so we could say that the antimatter present in it is to a certain extent stable. Also, antimatter particles are still in a trans-dimensional transmutation state, so they are not completely within the 3D dimension of the Earth. This prevents them, in part, from having extreme reactions when interacting with normal matter. { I was waiting for the reason for that. Now it makes sense. } It is matter that we could say that it is in a semi-etheric state, { Ah yes, the semi partial not quite whole timey whimey etheric state. } so it does not make chemical links with other elements.

It should be remembered here that a superconducting material is one that does not show any resistance to the passage of an electric current. In the case of the Black Goo, the elements of its chemical composition that give it this characteristic are gold, its anti-gold (monoatomic gold) and the high content of iridium, especially in the negative invasive Black Goo.

The Black Goo has a great magnetic charge disproportional to the size of its particles because it comes from the antimatter within its crystals and the magnetic charges of all the particles are added to each other by sharing electrons in scalar form with a very high density. And its composition of crystals with heavy metals allows it to carry a quantity of information as frequencies as do all fractal crystals. It is found deep below the earth, usually below the normal oil layers, and by the same movements between the tectonic plates, it moves in torrents or underground rivers of high velocity at great pressure and of great depth with an average of 10 km or even lower.

Notice here that it is the same depth in which most of the telluric movements of some years have been made here and that have been artificially unleashed.

Having a high degree of magnetic properties in ranges of high trans-dimensional scalar energy, that is, it is present in several existential planes at the same time, the movement of the Black Goo in the subsoil produces a planetary magnetic dynamics organized as geometric fractals, since everything is interconnected throughout the globe. This is the basis and reason for being of the Ley Lines of a planet.

The Black Goo also contains within its chemical composition all the necessary elements to form the life based on carbon. It has within itself, in its crystals, an energetic impregnation of the Earth itself. Its essence and its frequency as a living being. It can be considered as the blood of the planet as it contains all its energy information. And all the planets have their own Black Goo with a chemical-energetic-magnetic composition unique to each one of them. Their identity itself.

As I have described above, the Black Goo has within its composition both material elements and trans dimensional energies coming from several existential planes at once, this means that it interacts with everything that it touches at the trans-dimensional scalar level and not only at a chemical and physical level.

When the oil of the Black Goo is burned, when artificially exposed to an open flame, it will behave like oil, but its components of heavy metals will dissipate to other higher existential densities making them impossible to melt, process, concentrate or manipulate. They will return to their etheric state. However, the crystals will remain as an inert white powder that does not combine with no other element.

Black Goo naturally springs from the deep-water fondling in the so-called underwater volcanic boilers and is poured into the marine currents where it interacts with the organisms of the seas.

Within the energetic forms coming from other existential planes and contained in the crystals with super magnetic properties, there can be found basic forms or molds for the manifestation of the components and the order and position of all the components that make up the DNA of all the native species of the planet, being contained within its very planetary “blood”, an energy ark of their first-born species. These species are mostly “new” micro-organisms that develop in geothermal marine boilers at great depth and at great pressure and temperature.

The planetary Black Goo is intrinsically related to the formation or manifestation of new species of life from the most primal point of view. It is also directly related to the ability of the planet to self-repair damaged DNA of all species contained within it, whether or not they were originally developed on it. This infers a high connection between the planetary consciousness with that of each and every one of its inhabitant species, creating a unity or an interconnected consciousness within that planet which in turn will be energetically interconnected with other planets and so on until the great unified consciousness is formed or the original Source. In other words, all the souls are also connected because they are the same. In the case of a planet, all the individual consciousnesses that live inside it function as fractals or nodes that together will form the total consciousness of the planet in question.

The Black Goo, as it contains the base pattern in the form of high magnetic and semi-etheric energy, organizes the molecular structures of the DNA of each species with the application of a conscious and creative intention from superior existential planes, which is the basis of the formation or manifestation of new organic matter. Plus, an already existing and highly conscious species will develop its own processes of manifestation and maintenance of its DNA, although upon entering in contact with Black Goo could alter the organism directly.

In other words, the Black Goo is a semi-etheric substance, with both material properties as well as those of other dimensions and it is, or can be considered as a window, door or portal to other existential planes.

I think Athena Swaruu (X), or Tina, who lives mostly in the Yorkshire region of England, experienced too many quantum holographic perturbations in the akashic zero point field while traveling a lot with her mother back and forth between Earth and M45.

My opinion only. But the whole site seems like a poor attempt by a few individuals to hornswoggle unsuspecting new-agey identifying persons or just people yearning for answers that get caught up in all the semi-pseudo-scientific word salad.

I think Athena Swaruu (X), or Tina, who lives mostly in the Yorkshire region of England, experienced too many quantum holographic perturbations in the akashic zero point field while traveling a lot with her mother back and forth between Earth and M45.

My opinion only. But the whole site seems like a poor attempt by a few individuals to hornswoggle unsuspecting new-agey identifying persons or just people yearning for answers that get caught up in all the semi-pseudo-scientific word salad.
Plus Anime vibes.
Also,I wonder whether Swaru is inspired at all by the character Saru, Kelpian, from planet Kaminar (see Startrek Discovery).

{ My comments on this nonsense. Sorry I quit commenting at a certain point because it was really taxing on me.}
Bravo, christx11! I read and couldn't tear myself away while there were relevant comments:lol2:

Браво, christx11! Читал и не мог оторваться пока были соответствующие комментарии

The "Swaaru" crowd seems mostly "Kindergarten" to me with the admins mostly incompetent and biased. All is good as long everyone sends "Heart Memes" and is cheering at each other and especially at their High-Priestess Goia, but they are mostly not able to deal with anyone who questions only a bit of what their High-Priestess proclaims. Much less able to discuss any controversal topic like people do here where opposite viewpoints can be discussed and are dealt with in a mature manner. They even can become outright hostile fast if you question "Swaarus teaching".

They threw me out of their Telegram group and blocked me without having any reason to do so from my point of view and without telling me the reason. On top of this one guy in the group said he would had analysed my textwriting and i would be some kind of an imposter on a fake account, they already banned, coming back and i would be hostile. After reading in the Telegram group i lost all interest in reading the transscripts or watching the videos.

Last edited:
The key words are not as important as is what they have to say using those fancy terms. Looked here and there and tried to listen to "Gosia", and got an impression that that's just that: fancy terms collected from various sites and sources and juggled with; sometimes better, sometimes worse, often miserably. I suppose that ChatGPT could be more coherent. So frankly, I don't think it matters if Swaru is who he claims to be. Too much chuff, too little wheat as they say.
Haven't looked too deeply into it, but the presentation of the information at swaruu.org makes me think of it as a load of new age nonsense.

thanks for your opinion. indeed, i also found swaruu verbose in its texts, i do not watch videos as these steal your time, and i found gosia to be obnoxious. still, the messages of swaruu sound genuine to me and i will continue to explore this site

Haven't looked too deeply into it, but the presentation of the information at swaruu.org makes me think of it as a load of new age nonsense.
it is true that their presentation does not make the extraction of information easy. but did the cass not say "no pain, no gain"?

Site Source: Swaruu
Page Source Link: Swaruu

A planet is alive, it is a complex organism with consciousness and movement. It is not an inert rock obeying purely physical factors, or physics, as you are told according to the Socially Accepted Science. All planets are beings with advanced consciousness, you can connect with them, you can talk to them in one way or another. As every complex being with a lot of consciousness, it has its own patterns and energetic functions that nourish its internal systems and also possesses a trans dimensional nature, that is, its existence is present in multiple existential planes. {What are existential planes? Does it have to do with trans dimensional nature? }

Some of its vital systems are water currents such as rivers and marine currents, but it also has other internal systems, not only underground rivers but also other substances, such as magma and oil. The latter is the one that concerns us in continuation. Petroleum, or crude oil as it is said, is not a substance composed of sediments of organic origin accumulated for millions of years, that is to say not renewable fossil substance, as it is said. This is another of the great lies that the Cabal tells humanity in order to continue exploiting them. It is not lacking, and it is self-renewable because of its internal processes on the planet.

Oil is a hydrocarbon in the way that it is mainly composed of hydrogen and carbon atoms, but it is not strictly of organic origin. { This is probably true, but then their explanation is word salad mixed with attempts to use scientific sounding words } It is a liquid mineral that is produced by the earth through a process of chemical transmutation. { What the heck is chemical transmutation? } This is based on the progressive accumulation of magnetic scalar properties, { What the heck is magnetic scalar properties? } that is to say they are present in several existential planes simultaneously, { Oh, that really clarifies it. } in the medium base which is water, mainly sea water.

The water self-ionizes when it is subjected to speeds higher than 200 meters per second and when it is subjected to pressures in excess of 1 110 bar or barometer units or 15 954 PSI, it begins to transmute its properties as water by losing its oxygen composition and changing it for carbon atoms, present inside the Earth's crust, which will adhere to the ionized hydrogen. The same movement, the intra-terrane electromagnetic vortices of the magma { What? } and of the very Black Goo provide the base of energetic flow for the transmutation.

Water loses its hydrogen-oxygen composition, by discarding its oxygen component and changing it with carbon, present everywhere and in abundance, combining it with hydrogen, forming new "transmuted" molecules, which gives rise to hydrocarbons.

If the same process continues even more, the hydrocarbon will concentrate turning black and the effects of scalar transmutation will begin to form petroleum crystals and in their geometric center they will begin to form antimatter. { So that's how antimatter is formed. } Giving place now to the Black Goo.

This process also involves other trans-dimensional energetic-scalar aspects { Ah! Now I get it, trans-dimensional energetic-scaler } that involve consciousness and that affect the process, so the human science does not understand or accept the process. These scalar processes once again obey the toroidal sacred geometry based on the numbers 1, 2, 4, 8, 7, 5 and 3, 6, 9 as described in Mechanics of Manifestation. { Now it makes more sense. Yes, the toroidal sacred geometry. Yes that's it! } However, it can also be described in a much simpler way. { Please. }

Using simpler words, this process happens: The water is under great pressure at the bottom of the sea due to the simple accumulation of its own weight. This water is not contained there like in a hermetic container, the water is filtered by its high pressure through all the fissures, cracks and separations between the plates of the subsoil at the bottom of the sea, especially in the deepest point of the ocean where there is separation of major tectonic plates.

Pressurized water enters between the intra-terrestrial layers filling all available space many times displacing other substances present under pressure. The same water then works as a lubricant facilitating the displacement of the terrestrial plates both large and small since they are always changing and moving day by day.

As the plates move, they crush and move the water through the cracks at high pressure and at high speed with the effect of a syringe. Water is subject to enormous pressure there, much more than on the seabed, we speak of pressures in excess of 20 000 psi.

At such pressures, its movement speed is enormous exceeding 500 meters per second { 1800 kilometers per hour / 1118.47 miles per hour }. At this speed and under this pressure the water loses its properties to basically boil without being able to expand by the gigantic pressure. The Hydrogen of the water separates from the Oxygen producing an enormous heat. The excess Hydrogen released from Oxygen is chemically combined with Carbon, which is almost ubiquitous and has the property of adhering to almost everything. Already in separate form, twice as many molecules of Hydrogen are generated than of Oxygen. The release of Carbon and its chemical fusion with Hydrogen is favored by the high temperatures and pressures present, forming Hydrocarbons such as Petrol and also forming secondary products gases such as Natural Gas, Methane and Ethane.

Here the accepted science says that Carbon is provided by organic elements coming from the natural decomposition of living beings, (Name "Combustibles fossils") but in these quantities and at these depths, in excess of 10,000 meters of depth, that is totally lacking veracity since Carbon is present in large quantities in mineral form within the earth's crust and of almost all the planets, this being their most abundant element. { Nonsense, Most planets are not rocky. They are gaseous. The most abundant element is hydrogen, whether that is in the form of methane or ammonia or water or hydrocarbons or ... }

What forms the oil is water, mainly seawater combined with the carbon present within the Earth's or planetary crust. It is inexhaustible. A petroleum mantle, or cavity containing oil, can be temporarily emptied, only to be re-filled again and naturally shortly afterwards.

As the oil gets subjected to even more pressure between and below the tectonic plates, it will concentrate more turning black and forming carbon crystals that encapsulate heavy metal molecules { encapsulate? In what way, what does that even mean? } that are also partly the product of the enormous pressure and high temperature of these places, forming what we know as Black Goo. These carbon crystals retain the frequency of the place where they were created { Finally we got to use the word frequency } and combined with heavy metals, all have highly magnetic properties. { Really? All heavy metals are highly magnetic? That's a new one. }

The movement of the concentrated oil or Black Goo caused by the displacement of the tectonic plates is channeled by and through the cracks in the subsoil. Having highly magnetic properties and being present in large quantities, form a magnetic dynamic that is known as the Ley Lines of a Planet. { We finally got around to the Ley Lines. I was wondering what they were and how they were formed. }

Under the enormous pressure inside, between and under the tectonic plates the ionized water transmuted into hydrocarbon or petroleum will be crystallized by its high concentration of carbon, forming another kind of oil or related hydrocarbon called Black Goo, which in essence is liquid crystallized oil with a high amount of heavy metals especially gold or iridium. As for the type of gold, it is present in two forms. Normal gold and monoatomic gold. { At least we know where monoatomic gold comes from now. } Contained in the nucleus of each crystal are antimatter particles. { Yes, the antimatter particles. I was wondering where all the antimatter was. But it must be the crystal encapsulation that keeps it from coming into contact with matter and annihilating. }

This antimatter comes from the reversed atomic and subatomic composition of the heavy metals { That makes perfect sense, does it not? } present in the Black Goo and is the result of the energetic transmutation - manifestation imposed from other existential planes. { Yes, the existential planes cause the energetic transmutation} So, the Black Goo has a scalar composition. { existential planes X energetic transmutation = scalar composition } And monoatomic gold is also antimatter { Of course it is. That's a no-brainer. } from the aspect of its subatomic composition to be also the result of a trans-dimensional transmutation of the scalar nature. { Of course, any dimwit knows that. } That is to say, it is the result of the interaction and electromagnetic superposition based on mathematical fractals of sacred geometry { Supersition, yes like a quantum system which is of cource based in mathematical fractals of sacred geometry } imposed from higher planes towards the 3D existential plane, { There are those planes again. } with the use of the energetic - mathematical toroidal mechanics { And those energetic mathematical toroidal mechanics. } described in my previous article Mechanics of Manifestation.

The magnetic-energetic nature of the antimatter of the Black Goo also gives it superconducting properties at room temperature and being contained within hydrocarbon crystals its interaction with normal matter is very limited, but still present, so we could say that the antimatter present in it is to a certain extent stable. Also, antimatter particles are still in a trans-dimensional transmutation state, so they are not completely within the 3D dimension of the Earth. This prevents them, in part, from having extreme reactions when interacting with normal matter. { I was waiting for the reason for that. Now it makes sense. } It is matter that we could say that it is in a semi-etheric state, { Ah yes, the semi partial not quite whole timey whimey etheric state. } so it does not make chemical links with other elements.

It should be remembered here that a superconducting material is one that does not show any resistance to the passage of an electric current. In the case of the Black Goo, the elements of its chemical composition that give it this characteristic are gold, its anti-gold (monoatomic gold) and the high content of iridium, especially in the negative invasive Black Goo.

The Black Goo has a great magnetic charge disproportional to the size of its particles because it comes from the antimatter within its crystals and the magnetic charges of all the particles are added to each other by sharing electrons in scalar form with a very high density. And its composition of crystals with heavy metals allows it to carry a quantity of information as frequencies as do all fractal crystals. It is found deep below the earth, usually below the normal oil layers, and by the same movements between the tectonic plates, it moves in torrents or underground rivers of high velocity at great pressure and of great depth with an average of 10 km or even lower.

Notice here that it is the same depth in which most of the telluric movements of some years have been made here and that have been artificially unleashed.

Having a high degree of magnetic properties in ranges of high trans-dimensional scalar energy, that is, it is present in several existential planes at the same time, the movement of the Black Goo in the subsoil produces a planetary magnetic dynamics organized as geometric fractals, since everything is interconnected throughout the globe. This is the basis and reason for being of the Ley Lines of a planet.

The Black Goo also contains within its chemical composition all the necessary elements to form the life based on carbon. It has within itself, in its crystals, an energetic impregnation of the Earth itself. Its essence and its frequency as a living being. It can be considered as the blood of the planet as it contains all its energy information. And all the planets have their own Black Goo with a chemical-energetic-magnetic composition unique to each one of them. Their identity itself.

As I have described above, the Black Goo has within its composition both material elements and trans dimensional energies coming from several existential planes at once, this means that it interacts with everything that it touches at the trans-dimensional scalar level and not only at a chemical and physical level.

When the oil of the Black Goo is burned, when artificially exposed to an open flame, it will behave like oil, but its components of heavy metals will dissipate to other higher existential densities making them impossible to melt, process, concentrate or manipulate. They will return to their etheric state. However, the crystals will remain as an inert white powder that does not combine with no other element.

Black Goo naturally springs from the deep-water fondling in the so-called underwater volcanic boilers and is poured into the marine currents where it interacts with the organisms of the seas.

Within the energetic forms coming from other existential planes and contained in the crystals with super magnetic properties, there can be found basic forms or molds for the manifestation of the components and the order and position of all the components that make up the DNA of all the native species of the planet, being contained within its very planetary “blood”, an energy ark of their first-born species. These species are mostly “new” micro-organisms that develop in geothermal marine boilers at great depth and at great pressure and temperature.

The planetary Black Goo is intrinsically related to the formation or manifestation of new species of life from the most primal point of view. It is also directly related to the ability of the planet to self-repair damaged DNA of all species contained within it, whether or not they were originally developed on it. This infers a high connection between the planetary consciousness with that of each and every one of its inhabitant species, creating a unity or an interconnected consciousness within that planet which in turn will be energetically interconnected with other planets and so on until the great unified consciousness is formed or the original Source. In other words, all the souls are also connected because they are the same. In the case of a planet, all the individual consciousnesses that live inside it function as fractals or nodes that together will form the total consciousness of the planet in question.

The Black Goo, as it contains the base pattern in the form of high magnetic and semi-etheric energy, organizes the molecular structures of the DNA of each species with the application of a conscious and creative intention from superior existential planes, which is the basis of the formation or manifestation of new organic matter. Plus, an already existing and highly conscious species will develop its own processes of manifestation and maintenance of its DNA, although upon entering in contact with Black Goo could alter the organism directly.

In other words, the Black Goo is a semi-etheric substance, with both material properties as well as those of other dimensions and it is, or can be considered as a window, door or portal to other existential planes.

i congratulate you for this exhaustive analysis of the swaruu text. indeed, the information is dubious but some words still resonate with me. and they are not as stupid as those proclaiming a biotic origin of oil. on this, there are also non esoteric papers worth reading, but it is work to provide the references...

Plus Anime vibes.
Also,I wonder whether Swaru is inspired at all by the character Saru, Kelpian, from planet Kaminar (see Startrek Discovery).

i agree. when young, i liked sf movies, and they still haunt me. since many years i no more watch movies because i did not want my mind to be polluted. hence, i am wilfully and totally ignorant of star wars...
The key words are not as important as is what they have to say using those fancy terms. Looked here and there and tried to listen to "Gosia", and got an impression that that's just that: fancy terms collected from various sites and sources and juggled with; sometimes better, sometimes worse, often miserably. I suppose that ChatGPT could be more coherent. So frankly, I don't think it matters if Swaru is who he claims to be. Too much chuff, too little wheat as they say.

Back
Top Bottom