Is Swaruu a Real Direct 4D STO Contact?

Joe you would save us all the trouble if you could ask the Cs for Swaru and the taygeteanas if the material is a pseudo hoax or if it is one of the few materials worth studying.

You mean "save all the trouble" of figuring things out ourselves and in that way, learning? I don't know about you, but I expect myself (and others here) to be able to do at least the basics of analyzing information and drawing a conclusion.

Last edited:
Theory of the formation of petroleum of non-organic origin.

It took me about ten minutes to look it up and read it:

Foundations of the hypothesis
Within the mantle, carbon can exist as hydrocarbon molecules, primarily methane and elemental carbon, carbon dioxide, and carbonates. The abiotic hypothesis is that a large amount of hydrocarbons found in petroleum can be generated by abiogenic processes and these hydrocarbons can migrate out of the mantle into the Earth's crust until they escape to the surface or remain trapped by impermeable strata, forming oil reservoirs.

Abiogenic theories reject the assumption that certain molecules found within the oil, known as biomarkers, are indicative of the oil's biological origin. Instead, they argue that some of these molecules may come from microbes that oil encounters as it migrates to the surface through the crust, that others are found in meteorites, which have presumably never come into contact with living matter, and that others may be engendered by possible reactions in inorganic petroleum.

The "Swaaru" crowd seems mostly "Kindergarten" to me with the admins mostly incompetent and biased. All is good as long everyone sends "Heart Memes" and is cheering at each other and especially at their High-Priestess Goia, but they are mostly not able to deal with anyone who questions only a bit of what their High-Priestess proclaims. Much less able to discuss any controversal topic like people do here where opposite viewpoints can be discussed and are dealt with in a mature manner. They even can become outright hostile fast if you question "Swaarus teaching".

They threw me out of their Telegram group and blocked me without having any reason to do so from my point of view and without telling me the reason. On top of this one guy in the group said he would had analysed my textwriting and i would be some kind of an imposter on a fake account, they already banned, coming back and i would be hostile. After reading in the Telegram group i lost all interest in reading the transscripts or watching the videos.
You need a hug from the bar tender in the right bar. 🤗

Theory of the formation of petroleum of non-organic origin.

It took me about ten minutes to look it up and read it:

Foundations of the hypothesis
Within the mantle, carbon can exist as hydrocarbon molecules, primarily methane and elemental carbon, carbon dioxide, and carbonates. The abiotic hypothesis is that a large amount of hydrocarbons found in petroleum can be generated by abiogenic processes and these hydrocarbons can migrate out of the mantle into the Earth's crust until they escape to the surface or remain trapped by impermeable strata, forming oil reservoirs.

Abiogenic theories reject the assumption that certain molecules found within the oil, known as biomarkers, are indicative of the oil's biological origin. Instead, they argue that some of these molecules may come from microbes that oil encounters as it migrates to the surface through the crust, that others are found in meteorites, which have presumably never come into contact with living matter, and that others may be engendered by possible reactions in inorganic petroleum.b
et voila... thank you. but i was sitting in my sofa, and you made the work for me, merci. but i am 80 y old and not much of a pc guru... and the swaruu confirmed the abiotic theory and did not push the panic button about oil being not renewable.

et voila... thank you. but i was sitting in my sofa, and you made the work for me, merci. but i am 80 y old and not much of a pc guru... and the swaruu confirmed the abiotic theory and did not push the panic button about oil being not renewable.
However, the development of this theory proposed by the Russian chemist Dimitri Mendeleev and the French chemist Marcellin Berthelot, has nothing to do with what is explained on your reference page.

i agree. when young, i liked sf movies, and they still haunt me. since many years i no more watch movies because i did not want my mind to be polluted.
Did it cross your mind to perhaps apply the above rule to the swaruu stuff? Contrary to swaruu, SF movies at least don't pretend to be reflecting reality. But you seem to be very invested in proving any credibility to their musings, so maybe you just have to follow the path to the end, whatever the 'end' would mean.

You mean "save all the trouble" of figuring things out ourselves and in that way, learning? I don't know about you, but I expect myself (and others here) to be able to do at least the basics of analyzing information and drawing a conclusion.
You are right Joe I didn't think it through I think it was Laura who said (it is worse to have false information) but also the Cs said that in learning to want to know all disinformation is filtered and only what is useful to us is assimilated...I see it as by the very fact of having the intention to know or be informed creates a resonance akin to what is productive by enee all harmful disinformation will not be assimilated.

Did it cross your mind to perhaps apply the above rule to the swaruu stuff? Contrary to swaruu, SF movies at least don't pretend to be reflecting reality. But you seem to be very invested in proving any credibility to their musings, so maybe you just have to follow the path to the end, whatever the 'end' would mean.
i am still intrieged by the swaruu publications, so will continue to post those which in believe to be of interest

i am still intrieged by the swaruu publications, so will continue to post those which in believe to be of interest

It would be better for you to find another place more amenable to those publications if you wish to share and discuss them as the swaruu publications have no value to us, we're not intrigued by them, and we have no interest in them.

For me, this material only serves to waste time.

So I think it's perfect for those who have time to waste.

And you may not have realized it, but the responses in this thread have not been to talk about that material, but to try to help you and others.

Questions have been raised and you have gotten answers.

Now you will choose and everything will be fine.

You are right Joe I didn't think it through I think it was Laura who said (it is worse to have false information) but also the Cs said that in learning to want to know all disinformation is filtered and only what is useful to us is assimilated...I see it as by the very fact of having the intention to know or be informed creates a resonance akin to what is productive by enee all harmful disinformation will not be assimilated.

Intention can be protective but only so long as one also has discernment. This you must develop for and in yourself. Without it, intention is no protection at all. The road to hell is paved with good intentions after all.

I think you should take a lesson from Goku and Vegeta, the characters from the DBZ anime/manga who fuse to become the character in your avatar, Vegito. They prided themselves on not taking shortcuts, doing things for themselves, and having pride enough in themselves to care about whether they were fostering weakness or strength within themselves. Just some things to think about.

For me, this material only serves to waste time.

So I think it's perfect for those who have time to waste.

And you may not have realized it, but the responses in this thread have not been to talk about that material, but to try to help you and others.

Questions have been raised and you have gotten answers.

Now you will choose and everything will be fine.
well, i will continue to explore. as regards time, i am retired and i have lots of it. the next swaruu post is in preparation...

Intention can be protective but only so long as one also has discernment. This you must develop for and in yourself. Without it, intention is no protection at all. The road to hell is paved with good intentions after all.

I think you should take a lesson from Goku and Vegeta, the characters from the DBZ anime/manga who fuse to become the character in your avatar, Vegito. They prided themselves on not taking shortcuts, doing things for themselves, and having pride enough in themselves to care about whether they were fostering weakness or strength within themselves. Just some things to think about.
Thank you yes but look at the excerpt osea I should have said pure intention of wanting to learn about something that we should not be afraid of misinformation.
Excerpt :

: (L) What ritual do you want us to do?

A: None.

Q: (L) Does ritual enhance or prevent communication?

A: They constrict energy flow.

Q: (L) Are there any rituals that can be performed to provide protection for one against intrusion by the Lizzies?

A: Rituals are self-defeating. Ritual drains directly to Lizard beings. Why do you think organized religion is obsessed with rituals?

Pure universal knowledge includes everything, and if you establish a ritual, that means you are adhering to one line of thought, one mode of thinking, one idea structure, and excluding all others. As noted, mystic traditions identify spirit with the Cosmos itself. They have no sacred traditions or priesthood. The authority to discover God is suggested to be within the power of each individual and they are encouraged to make direct and personal observations.

Q: (L) Are there any technological means we can use [for protection]?

A: The only defense needed is knowledge. Knowledge defends you against every possible form of harm in existence. The more knowledge you have, the less fear you have, the less pain you have, the less stress you feel, the less anguish you feel, and the less danger you experience of any form or sort. Think of this very carefully now for this is very important: Where is there any limitation in the concept behind the word “knowledge”? Being that there is no limitation, what is the value of that word? Infinite. Can you conceive of how that one concept, that one meaning frees you from all limitation? Use your sixth sense to conceive of how the word, the term, the meaning of knowledge can provide with all that you could possibly ever need. If you think carefully you will begin to see glimpses of how this is true in its greatest possible form.

Q: (L) Does this include knowledge learned from books?

A: This includes all possible meanings of the concept of the word. Can you think of how it would be that simply with one term, this one word could carry so much meaning? … You can have glimpses of illumination and illumination comes from knowledge.

If you strive perpetually to gain and gather knowledge, you provide yourself with protection from every possible negative occurrence that could ever happen. Do you know why this is? The more knowledge you have, the more awareness you have as to how to protect yourself. Eventually this awareness becomes so powerful and so all encompassing that you do not even have to perform tasks or rituals, if you prefer, to protect yourself. The protection simply comes naturally with the awareness.

Knowledge has all substance. It goes to the core of all existence. […] It includes adding everything to one’s being that is desirable. And also, when you keep invoking the light, as you do, truly understand that the light is knowledge. That is the knowledge which is at the core of all existence. And being at the core of all existence it provides protection from every form of negativity in existence. Light is everything and everything is knowledge and knowledge is everything.

…If you simply have faith, no knowledge that you could possibly acquire could possibly be false because there is no such thing. Anyone or anything that tries to give you false knowledge, false information, will fail. The very material substance that the knowledge takes on, since it is at the root of all existence, will protect you from absorption of false information that is not knowledge. There is no need to fear the absorption of false information when you are simply openly seeking to acquire knowledge. And knowledge forms the protection — all the protection you could ever need.

The Cs also said:
Q: (L) Well, what can she do to maximize the STO presence and minimize the STS use of the conduit?

A: Oh Laura, my dear, seems you need a refresher course in the transcripts. Maybe suggest you read them and relax and privately listen to the ones you have not as of yet transcribed a little more. This would be extremely helpful in your many and increasing communications via the "net" as well. Remember, we help you to unlock answers that have been placed in your superconsciousness files from before the "time" of the birth of your physical body. Also, false information is worse than no information at all.

Back
Top Bottom