Image of Reported UFO Sightings 1906-2014

Je ne pense pas qu'il ait été déclaré que les OVNIS n'étaient pas vus ailleurs; le fait était qu'une MAJORITÉ d'observations ont été signalées dans certaines zones, toutes disproportionnées par rapport à ce à quoi on pourrait s'attendre, toutes choses étant égales par ailleurs.
Hello Laura
Totally agree
I also think that you have to be in a country or a region where there is space in front of you.
Here in Brussels, with maximum lighting throughout the night, you forget about
When I used to go to my parents' house in the east of Belgium, in a small village where there were no lights on the roads, I used to look at the sky at night with my father and it was incredibly beautiful.
During the day I could see Germany at 80 km away.
In Brussels, 10 metres ahead of me there is a building.
Difference in perspective....

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Traduit avec www.DeepL.com/Translator (version gratuite)
I don't think it was stated that UFOs were not being seen elsewhere; the point was that a MAJORITY of sightings were reported from certain areas, all out of proportion to what one would expect all things being equal.

Last year, Holland had a record number of UFO sightings (source, in Dutch).
In New York, the number of sightings have doubled last year. From a NYT article published 3 days ago: They Are Not Alone: U.F.O. Reports Surged in the Pandemic

Sightings of unidentified objects in 2020 nearly doubled in New York from the previous year, to about 300, according to data compiled by the National U.F.O. Reporting Center. They also rose by about 1,000 nationwide, to more than 7,200 sightings.

In New York, the number of sightings have doubled last year. From a NYT article published 3 days ago: They Are Not Alone: U.F.O. Reports Surged in the Pandemic
This reminded me of what was said in Session 10 December 1994:

Q: (L) When S__ was under hypnosis she described seeing a fleet of space ships "riding a wave" and this unnerved her. She felt this wave was a fearful, invasion-type thing. Was this you and your wave she was perceiving?

A: Wave is transport mode.

Q: (L) Is that transport mode for many beings?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Are you coming to invade us?

A: No, merge.

Q: (L) Are others coming with the intention of invading us?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And, when you merge with us, are you going to empower us to resist and defend ourselves?

A: Wave is "crowded."

Q: (T) So, everybody out in the whole universe who want a piece of the earth action are on this wave?

A: At realm border crossing.

And within the US, the sightings are reported mostly on densely populated areas, particularly on the NY metro area or the North East (which also includes Washington DC by the way) . So perhaps that's a factor to consider as there would be statistically more chances of a witness.

I think that’s a good point. However, Madagascar stood out to me since it looks like there’s no sightings at all, so I did a bit of Googling. It has a population of 27 million. They eat meat, and have a 27% smoking rate (which is above average, but the are a lot of countries with a lot higher rates).

Funniest thing was that I tried to find out if proximity to the US was a factor and I read somewhere that the antipode of the US from Arizona would be the halfway point between Madagascar and the west coast of Australia.

I’m still curious as to why there are so few sightings there. I know nothing about the place other than it’s famous for its unique animals, if I remember correctly. I might do a bit more research to learn more about this island that the UFOs don’t seem to bother with.

I’m still curious as to why there are so few sightings there. I know nothing about the place other than it’s famous for its unique animals, if I remember correctly. I might do a bit more research to learn more about this island that the UFOs don’t seem to bother with.
That is an interesting idea to consider, I suppose that if there exist places where an increased activity is due to geographical location, which would imply that there's some geological or energetic/vibratory facilitator for such an activity, then it would stand to logic that there might be places where such factors aren't as favorable, perhaps.

I think that’s a good point. However, Madagascar stood out to me since it looks like there’s no sightings at all, so I did a bit of Googling. It has a population of 27 million. They eat meat, and have a 27% smoking rate (which is above average, but the are a lot of countries with a lot higher rates).

Funniest thing was that I tried to find out if proximity to the US was a factor and I read somewhere that the antipode of the US from Arizona would be the halfway point between Madagascar and the west coast of Australia.

here's the only footage i found about ufo in madagascar:

though i think, they don't need ufo sightings because in the "high strangeness"/urban legends departement they have no shortage of stories about encounter with ellusive unkown little humanoids stalking in bush or mpamosavy "demon possessed medusa like witches".

generaly the story goes like this guy or gal is alone in very dark night, ecounter woman with rags and long hair covering face, the woman get naked and screams inhuman noises, the victim get paralysed and drained of energy and is found later the morning laying on the ground dead or shell shocked...
sometimes but rarely the story get more interesting because someone encounter it and instead of getting paralyzed, he actually fight back and beat the sh*t out of it, and turns out its nothing fantastical , its just a very poor soul, a drugged out gal that got into dark magic/vodou like type activity, madagascar has a lots of that.

I also suspected that a lot of theses could also branches out into criminal mafia like activities like organs, blood harvesting of for profits.
During covid, a story that forced blood harvesting of poor unvaxxed peoples was running arround very strong on malagasy social media. There was a lot of documented cases of kids/teenager, found lying here and there, completely shell shocked and blue, like totally drained out of energy. I'm wondering if lots of so called encounter are actually screens for humans criminals activities performed by drugged out people that are into dark magics.

I remember I really got the creeps when i watched the doc about the unexplained disapearance of hunters in american nature, despite that curioulsy I never felt that way when wondering alone in nature in madagascar last time i went there, it felt pretty secure, there's no noteworthy predators for humans and worst fear that could materialize to you is encoutering the "little people" or naked witches.

Back
Top Bottom