Image of Reported UFO Sightings 1906-2014

Very interesting that those three countries, in particular, have such high numbers of UFO sightings. I can remember the Warminster Triangle flap back in the 60's when practically every day there were reports of UFOs, strange noises, paranormal sightings etc. Warminster, a small town in Wiltshire, England, didn't seem to have anything special about it but crowds flocked there every weekend to Cley Hill to try and take photos of something, anything strange. That area of England is also home to the majority of crop circles over the years.

The UK has one of the highest incidences of hauntings in the world and America seems to also have its fair share. Not too sure about Holland though.

Hello Joe
I personally think that UFOs can be seen all over the world....
I know four (reliable) people who have seen some in Brussels...
There was a big wave in Belgium that was nipped in the bud......
There are many in South America
I have friends who have family in Mexico: they could see UFOs on a regular basis.
I saw videos a few years ago of several UFOs seen in broad daylight by a crowd in a market, I think it was in Peru.

Lately in Chile
1613664655796.png

And seen and photographed from a plane

1613664693836.png

And in Russia
1613664732603.png

Years ago, I copied all the articles from a Belgian site that no longer exists.
I have a lot of files and photos of all kinds.
Since our "original house" is Orion (dixit Cs), it is "normal" that there are UFOs...
Just look at all the artefacts on which they are engraved.

I also think that there are many things that we don't "see".
They become invisible.
I also think that what we can see are land-based or connected devices.

Some ideas on this vast subject
Channa

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I think it was in Belgium that he had a series of UFO sightings between 1989 and 1991 and not in Holland.

Yes, indeed.

I browsed the nuforc database for those years and found just one mention of Belgium in 90, whereas on the 29th November 1989 alone there were 143 sightings in Belgium reported to the police force.

It seems their database is made only from reports they themselves received, so something really to keep in mind regarding their map.

NUFORC is probably collecting events from the English speaking world only.

Following the end of the Soviet Union there have been many stories on the net of encounters between the military and UFOs throughout the decades, but you have to be able to understand Russian to browse the local internet for these events. Not many Russians will send in their experiences to NUFORC.

The same might apply to China.

Yes, indeed.

I browsed the nuforc database for those years and found just one mention of Belgium in 90, whereas on the 29th November 1989 alone there were 143 sightings in Belgium reported to the police force.

It seems their database is made only from reports they themselves received, so something really to keep in mind regarding their map.
When I look at the map the apparitions are concentrated in Belgium and especially a strong concentration on the Belgian coast and a little in Holland.

Yes, although it's interesting that other maps also show a large majority of sightings at least in the UK and the US... For example:

View attachment 42968

This one has even more reports world-wide, (supposedly it was collected by MUFON, but I don't know when it was last updated). You have to enter a location, then zoom in and out to see all the dots. Pretty interesting.

And within the US, the sightings are reported mostly on densely populated areas, particularly on the NY metro area or the North East (which also includes Washington DC by the way) . So perhaps that's a factor to consider as there would be statistically more chances of a witness.

But also, it's the home of Wall Street, the worlds financial center to a large degree and money is energy and the economic trends of money exchange and manipulation originated, in that timeline, in Wall Street.

There's also the historical connection of the US Eastern seaboard with the British empire from the times of the colonies and the power transfer from London to Washington DC.

It truly is a rather interesting image.

Thanks for the thread.
And within the US, the sightings are reported mostly on densely populated areas, particularly on the NY metro area or the North East (which also includes Washington DC by the way) . So perhaps that's a factor to consider as there would be statistically more chances of a witness.

Makes me wonder about the purpose of the witnessed objects around the globe. It's like they(objects) want/need to be seen by(at least some of) the people.

Perhaps it's about frightening(boo!), and/or just to waken the observer's curiosity.

What comes to almost countless shapes of the objects, perhaps they reflect in some ways the current state of the observer(s), and/or the location.

I find that the ufostalker link, that Chu provided, is quite interesting. When looking at several pages, there are obviously some fakes, but also ones, that might have a chance of being authentic. But after all, that's just my interpretation.

Makes me wonder about the purpose of the witnessed objects around the globe. It's like they(objects) want/need to be seen by(at least some of) the people.
I tend to agree with John Keel's take on this, I recently finished Operation Trojan Horse, and he takes a wide look at the phenomenon of witnessed events and fits them all within a historical context. What he concluded is that the phenomenon plays with the collective consciousness of the people of a certain era. Toy with their ideas and speculation and offer prophecies, explanations and "proof" and things as such.

So yes, I would think that there's a utility in being witnessed, and I've thought about it, and perhaps it's the best way to keep people who may be more sensitive to witnessing such events in check.

I also think that there's an error factor as well, perhaps some of these occasions it was user error or the technology failed and they didn't meant to be seen.

Hello Joe
I personally think that UFOs can be seen all over the world....
I know four (reliable) people who have seen some in Brussels...
There was a big wave in Belgium that was nipped in the bud......
There are many in South America
I have friends who have family in Mexico: they could see UFOs on a regular basis.
I saw videos a few years ago of several UFOs seen in broad daylight by a crowd in a market, I think it was in Peru.

I don't think it was stated that UFOs were not being seen elsewhere; the point was that a MAJORITY of sightings were reported from certain areas, all out of proportion to what one would expect all things being equal.

I think I remember reading a long time ago in the C's sessions that if you can see the UFO it is probably one of the STS ships as we would not normally see the STO ships. I may be imagining this or have completely made it up :cry: but there may be a tiny kernal of truth somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom