I have 2 questions for cassiopaeans

howe

The Force is Strong With This One
Who is Su no kami of mahakari ?
Where did the creators of this Universe come from,if they have been allowed to know.
I am curious to know what they will say.

Hey howe,

Not sure if this answers part of your question:

Christians gave the idea very simplistic interpretation, assuming the "body" was Christ's. The more perceptive of the ancient writers intended to say that man, the nomothete, creates all his gods out of his Word.

And here we find ourselves back in the domain of the Names of God.

Q: (L) Is there only one ultimate creator of the universe
A: All is one. And one is all.

Q: (L) How does thought become matter?
A: Bilaterally.
Q: (L) What do you mean by "bilaterally?"
A: Dual emergence.
Q: (L) Emergence into what and what?
A: Not "into what and what," but rather, "from what and to what."
Q: (L) What emerges from what?
A: The beginning emerges from the end, and vice versa.
Q: (L) And what is the beginning and what is the end?
A: Union with the One.
Q: (L) What is the One?
A: 7th density, i.e.: all that is, and is not.
Q: (L) In terms of major STS, this may or may not be related, could you tell us the nature of a Black Hole?
A: Grand Scale STS. Black Holes are a natural force reflection of Free Will consciousness pattern of STS. Notice that Black Holes are located at center of spiral energy forces, all else radiates outward. All in creation is just that: a radiating wave.
Q: (L) Where does the energy go that gets sucked into a black hole?
A: Inward to total nonexistence. Universe is all encompassing. Black holes are final destination of all STS energy. Total nonexistence balances total existence. Guess what is total existence? "God." Prime Creator. As long as you exist, you are of the Prime Creator.
Q: (L) Now, this stuff that goes into Black Holes, that goes into nonexistence, is that, then, not part of the Prime Creator?
A: Correct.
Q: (L) How can Prime Creator lose any part of him or itself?
A: Prime Creator does not "lose" anything.
Q: (L) Well, then, how would you describe this energy that was in existence and then is no longer in existence because it has become or gone into a Black Hole?
A: Reflection is regenerated at level 1 as primal atoms. 1st density includes all physical matter below the level of consciousness. Seventh density is union with the one... it is timeless in every sense of the word, as its "essence" radiates through all that exists in all possible awareness realms. And, remember, there is only one "God," and that the creator includes all that is created and vice versa!

Q: (L) Okay, who created the Cassiopaeans?
A: Your super ancient spiritual ancestors.
Q: (L) Do these beings have a name?
A: No. They are Transient passengers.
Q: (L)What is the meaning of this term and who are these beings?
A: Transient passengers are not beings. Transient Passengers are unified thought form.
Q: (L) Why are they called Transient Passengers?
A: Because they transit all forms of reality. And they spring forth from the Unified form of existence.
Q: (L) Well, are these Transient Passengers Realms?
A: Yes. So are you.
Q: (L) Are the 6th density Orions, also known as Transient Passengers, are they the same Transient Passengers that have been referred to as the ones who genetically engineered us or put us here?
A: Close. They are Wave riders.
Q: (L) Is "riding the wave" part of the definition of Transient Passengers?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Do they like to ride this wave?
A: Is it "fun" for you to live on earth?
Q: (L) Well, I like living on earth a great deal, but I don't like pain and suffering, and I don't like man's inhumanity to man and I don't like to see other people suffer.
A: Do you live on earth for amusement?
Q: (L) I would like to live on Earth for amusement but I haven't had a whole heck of a lot of laughs since I have been here this time. I would like to have a life on the planet where things were pleasant...
A: You misunderstood.
Q: (L) I see what you are saying. That's where they live because that's where they live.
Q: (L) Are there Service to Self beings at 6th density that some call the 6th density Orions?
A: These are only reflections of individuals, not unified entities. These reflections exist for balance. They are not whole entities, just thought forms.
Q: (L) Are these 6th density beings what the Bible describes as a "gathering" of angels as in the story of Job where "Lucifer" came in before the Lord...
Q: (L) So, in addition to STO, there are STS at 6th density which balance? And they are just there, they exist?
A: Reflection for balance.
Q: (L) Is there any kind of hierarchy to this thing? Do these beings come before some kind of "Grand Council" and make plans and discuss things, and make decisions and implement them?
A: No.
Q: (L) Well, how do things happen? Do things just sort of happen as a natural interaction of things and energies?

Q: (L) You say that you are unified thought forms in the realm of knowledge.
Q: (L) Ibn Al-'Arabi describes unified thought forms as being the 'Names of God.' His explication seems to be so identical to things you tell us that I wonder...
A: We are all the names of God. Remember, this is a conduit. This means that both termination/origination points are of equal value, importance.
Q: (L) What do you mean? Does this mean that we are a part of this?
A: Yes. Don't deify us. And, be sure all others with which you communicate understand this too! Remember: 1st density includes all physical matter below the level of consciousness. 6th density is uniform in the level pattern of lightness, as there is complete balance on this density level, and the lightness is represented as knowledge. 7th density is union with the one... it is timeless in every sense of the word, as its "essence" radiates through all that exists in all possible awareness realms. The light one sees at the termination of each conscious physical manifestation is the Union, itself. Remember, 4th density is the first that includes variable physicality!! Ponder this carefully!!! And, remember, there is only one "God," and that the creator includes all that is created and vice versa!

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave12d.htm

howe said:
Who is Su no kami of mahakari ?
Where did the creators of this Universe come from,if they have been allowed to know.
I am curious to know what they will say.

These questions and more can be answered by reading the Wave Series and Adventures with Cassiopaea. There is a wealth of knowledge in these pages. Plus other books written by Laura, such as The Secret History of the World and How To Get Out Alive, as well as High Strangeness.

They are food for the brain and being. ;)

quote:Q: (L) Is there only one ultimate creator of the universe

Dear truth seeker,I apologise for taking up your time in searching for the answer for me. I thought that the question may be put to the cassiopaeans during the channelling when possible.
This universe is the body of a living force and all that is within is part of it.What I meant to ask them is that is there anything beyond and above the 7Density. Whether there are others like this living force beyond,in the infinite void.We are always being made to think that there is only one,but is there really only one that exists and no others of it's kind. There is more to it than what we, existing in this domain are allowed to know. This is the system we have been going through. The answers given by the divine have always been an avoidance of the direct answer of the question. Please do not waste your time on this if you cannot comprehend what I have said,what I am trying to ask them.
Very sorry for causing any of you to use up energy to try to figure out what I meant to ask.

howe said:
quote:Q: (L) Is there only one ultimate creator of the universe

Dear truth seeker,I apologise for taking up your time in searching for the answer for me. I thought that the question may be put to the cassiopaeans during the channelling when possible.
This universe is the body of a living force and all that is within is part of it.What I meant to ask them is that is there anything beyond and above the 7Density. Whether there are others like this living force beyond,in the infinite void.We are always being made to think that there is only one,but is there really only one that exists and no others of it's kind. There is more to it than what we, existing in this domain are allowed to know. This is the system we have been going through. The answers given by the divine have always been an avoidance of the direct answer of the question. Please do not waste your time on this if you cannot comprehend what I have said,what I am trying to ask them.
Very sorry for causing any of you to use up energy to try to figure out what I meant to ask.

Asking the C's, when they have more than answered this question in books that have been written all ready, is not externally considerate of the people who have to work so hard on researching and projects, then find time (somehow, and I don't know how they manage this) to do a session. Sessions are quite tiring physically when you've been working all day long.

If you want to know the answer, you will do the work in order to find it. There are no shortcuts.

Dear Gimpy,I have been reading and searching for any reference to my intended question for some time and am still going over and over the books,transcript. I understand about the energies consumed in channelling and I am very sorry. I am not insisting that it must be asked if the opportunity does not present itself.
Dear Nienna, Thank you for your reply.
Dear Truth seeker,Is there a search program called session.exe that is used for searching the transcripts. I read about it in one of the posts,but I could not find it .
Let me try to explain it more clearly.O.K, lets say you have evolved and elevated to be as one with all in the 7Density. Is the 7Density the end of the road, and there is no road upwards except down. Is there nothing else in existence except this 1level to 7Density? Do you understand what I have said?

howe said:
Is the 7Density the end of the road, and there is no road upwards except down. Is there nothing else in existence except this 1level to 7Density? Do you understand what I have said?

Perhaps... You have dreams? Maybe we are dreams and at the end of the dream we go "home", to the "dreamer". There is no beginning. There is no end. There is no I, no You. We only think, perceive what we can here. Being here in 3D, I have no ability to even conceive the nature of the truth. I only know what I think that for "now" we live, as those in our dreams do.

howe said:
Dear Truth seeker,Is there a search program called session.exe that is used for searching the transcripts. I read about it in one of the posts,but I could not find it .

Go to the old, closed chat group at http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/casschat/ and sign up; its Files section is still available upon signup, and there you will find both the program and a plain archive of the transcripts.

howe said:
Let me try to explain it more clearly.O.K, lets say you have evolved and elevated to be as one with all in the 7Density. Is the 7Density the end of the road, and there is no road upwards except down. Is there nothing else in existence except this 1level to 7Density? Do you understand what I have said?

Hi Howe,

As far as I understood it until now, I don't think so.
The universe is unlimited and all encompassing so why would there be other "creators" as it is everything ?

Sorry if it does not answer your question fully.

So knowledge and awareness is limited to everything within level 1 to 7 and there is nothing else and nothing else exist beyond.

18Oct94

Q: (L) Was this what we refer to as the "Big Bang?"
Q: (L) Is there any reference to this event in terms of time?
A: Always.
Q: (L) Can we say that all that exists in the material
universe is, say, "x" number of years old?
A: No. It is the eternal now. Not only did happen, is
happening and going to happen. The expanded presence.

16 Nov 1994

Q: (L) You said something the other night when we lost the
tape about the expansion of the star being conducive to
creation. Could you give us a little bit on that aspect?
A: Transdimensional atomic remolecularization.
Q: (L) What is remolecularization.
A: Being reassembled.
Q: (L) Reassembled from what to what?
A: Complex. Density collision.
Q: (L) Collision of one density with another. Which?
A: Learn 4 level assembly.
Q: (L) How?
A: Study.
Q: (L) Does this mean that this was a point in space time
when pure energy could form around a framework of a
thought pattern and thus become solid matter?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Is this transitioning of energy from higher densities
into third density or solid matter kind of a traumatic
event for universal energy?
A: Subjective.
Q: (L) Is it a form of death?
A: Death and birth are the same.
Q: (L) Was it a requirement to be on a planet with a dying
star for this remolecularization to take place?
A: If 3rd density remolecularization.
Q: (L) So, for energy to go into 3rd density physical
level... is energy moving down when it comes into 3rd
level?
A: No. Upward.
Q: (L) What moves upward?
A: Molecules, atomic matter. Light is first density and
unifies all densities.
Q: (L) Does that mean that by us moving from 3rd density into
4th density that we are getting farther away from
unification with the source?
A: No. Light and darkness unify all densities.
Q: (L) How many levels of density are there?
A: 7
Q: (L) When you reach the seventh level, how would you
describe that if 1st level is light?
A: 7th is core of existence.
Q: (L) Well, if seventh density is the core of existence,
would that mean that 1st density is the outer edge of
existence?
A: Base.
Q: (L) When one has reached 7th density, then what does one
do? A: When one reaches 7th all do.
Q: (L) Are there any beings on 7th level?
A: Time does not exist.
Q: (L) When light is transferred to electrical energy, does
it actually change density?
Q: (L) Is it from 1st to 3rd when it becomes electricity?
Q: (L) Once again, are there any beings on 7th level?
A: Big bang.
Q: (L) Big bang is at 7th level?
A: Close enough.
Q: (L) So, when we all reach 7th level we will all blow up?
We will all become one and it will all start all over
again?
Q: (L) Well, that's not a pleasant thought!
A: Why? There is no time, you dwell there eternally. 7th
is the light you see at death of the body.
Q: (L) So, when you die and leave the body, do you go to
seventh level?
A: See it.
Q: (L) Well, I have a book over on the shelf called "Messages
from Michael"... this entity says that souls are being
continually flung off from some sort of soul generator
somewhere in the universe... what was this source?
A: Entity at 3rd incarnate.
Q: (L) Was this information valid in absolute terms?
A: No. Souls are already created.
Q: (L) You mean from the first instant of time (excuse the
term)?
Q: (L) Well, it all seems pretty amorphous.
A: Amorphous is perceptive.

31 May 1995

Q: ...(L) What could we use to represent 7th density as a
mathematical symbol?
A: Try this: [draws figure eight on side in ellipse]
Q: (L) When you get to the point of the Big Bang, or mass
disbursement, what mathematical symbol would represent
that? Plus, minus, multiply or divide?
A: NAB
Q: (L) Do you mean none of the above?
Q: (L) What mathematical operation would represent this? A:
You have not yet discovered.
Q: (L) What kind of mathematical operation would take place
at the point of the Big Bang?
A: One continuous cycling.
Q: (L) The transition of seventh density to the density where
the cycling begins is from seventh to sixth or from
seventh to first?
A: Neither.
Q: (L) Does it go from seventh to all densities
simultaneously?
A: Closer.

9 May 98

Q: (L) Okay. Recently there was some information
about a VERY distant and intense explosion seen with the
Hubble telescope... I am interested in what this was.
A: Reflection of other universe's genesis.
Q: What other universe?
A: They all start, and end that way!
Q: (A) Other universe?
A: What is "big bang" Arkadiusz?
Q: (A) Well, it was a big bang, certainly, but it was in OUR
universe and not some other universe...
A: But what was the origin? And from where? All is one and
one is all.
Q: (A) What was the origin of what? Our universe? Or the
origin of this explosion? Or the origin of everything?
A: Yes, yes, yes.
Q: (A) Okay. What was the origin of our universe. This I
don't know. This I want to know. This is okay to use
just words, but if you use mathematical models...
A: That is where you come in.
Q: (A) Well, goody!
A: Each colossal begets its light to where there was no
light. And where once there was all light!
Q: (L) I want some more clues!
A: Not tonight, Laura, I have a "Lightache." Good night.

Just for the record, most Newbies have no idea what "external considering" is. It is not externally considerate for those who do know to expect it of them.

Dear Psalehesost, Thank you for the post regarding the search program.
Dear Tigersoap,Thank you for your post.
Dear Laura,Thank you for posting the transcript to help me.
Q: (A) Okay. What was the origin of our universe. This I
don't know. This I want to know. This is okay to use
just words, but if you use mathematical models...
A: That is where you come in.

Laura, What gives you the idea that I know all the answers.I was told the answer to the first question,but I would like to hear what another source will tell me (if possible),Because I only half believe what I was told. I am not expecting the fullfillment of the request,because it is your choice whether you feel that it is alright to ask them. Whatever we are told,we usually try to find some way to confirm it. I know that if the knowledge is not permitted,we will get some kind of answer like above as they do not know the answer themselves. I have read the parts of the wave book and others which I find,has meanings to help me to learn and understand the spiritual to guide me to elevate through the higher densities.
Again,sorry if I cause all of you to misunderstand me

Thank You for your patience
howie howe

Back
Top Bottom