Hyperdimensional Politics

RedFox said:
All this reminds me of a question that was asked in a sott article a few weeks back:

https://www.sott.net/article/365998-Westerners-headed-for-extinction-Sperm-count-levels-down-in-West-but-Asian-African-and-Latin-American-men-doing-fine

Westerners headed for extinction? Sperm count levels down in West, but Asian, African and Latin American men 'doing fine'

[...]

Comment: Ok, but then why just Western men? Aren't African, Latin American and Asian men exposed to the same factors?
[..]

Maybe then this is the collective unconscious and/or the intelligent system finding some balance? Assuming western society is where this collective mind virus has taken the strongest hold.

I don't know, but we were speculating among similar lines in The Health & Wellness Show: Syphilitic Superpower: The rise of STDs. Perhaps the intense crazy behavior is driven by a "superorganism" involved in STDs and/or other transmitted viruses. Sort of like Toxoplasma ghondii increasing risky behavior in people. The stats on STDs are at an all-time high.

It's beyond that Chinese curse of "may you live in interesting times".

RedFox said:
All this reminds me of a question that was asked in a sott article a few weeks back:

https://www.sott.net/article/365998-Westerners-headed-for-extinction-Sperm-count-levels-down-in-West-but-Asian-African-and-Latin-American-men-doing-fine

Westerners headed for extinction? Sperm count levels down in West, but Asian, African and Latin American men 'doing fine'

Society sees having children as a major life event.

After all, kids - even the annoying ones - are necessary for the survival of our species.

Yet widespread fertility may become the norm, at least in men.

Sperm counts among men in the west have more than halved in the past 40 years, according to research.

No, this is not some horrific dystopia, but a worsening trend in North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.

Interestingly, a new systematic study analysing 42,935 men found no signs of sperm count decline in men from Asia, Africa and South America.

Earlier this year, Chris Barrat, Professor of Reproductive Medicine at the University of Dundee, wrote:

If the data on sperm counts is extrapolated to its logical conclusion, men will have little or no reproductive capacity from 2060 onward.

Why is male reproductive health suffering in the West?

Scientists have long warned about disruptive environmental factors and pollutants, and how male foetuses are particularly susceptible to these.

For example, chemicals such as bisphenol A - which is found in many plastics - have been found to damage fertility.

Men have also been warned not to smoke and maintain a healthy weight in order to help avoid becoming infertile.

Comment: Ok, but then why just Western men? Aren't African, Latin American and Asian men exposed to the same factors?
[..]

Maybe then this is the collective unconscious and/or the intelligent system finding some balance? Assuming western society is where this collective mind virus has taken the strongest hold.

I think the answer to this puzzle is in mobile cellular devices.

9/11 kicked so many things in motion and I’m reminded of the Ron Suskind quote of Karl Rove when thinking of the postmodern mindset of denying objective reality and all the examples everyone has posted in this thread:

The aide said that guys like me were 'in what we call the reality-based community,' which he defined as people who 'believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality.' [...] 'That's not the way the world really works anymore,' he continued. 'We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors…and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.’

It is like the whole quote and “when we act, we create our own reality” is a psychopath’s and STS declaration and seems that the chaos that has ensued since 9/11 and grows as we move forward has enabled and allowed things like the transgender and social justice movement to grow in terms of supplanting people’s ability to reason and judge objective reality to the point where social justice warriors and the social justice movement are creating their own reality in alignment with the psychopath’s declaration. It has taken the place of the anti-war movement and could be that the growth and development of social justice movements on campuses and in society was a means on the 3D level to short-circuit the anti-war movement that dovetails with 4D STS plans.

It is like the postmodernist movement and mindset of denying objective reality allows and matches the psychopath’s declaration where non-psychopaths are being opened up and aligned with psychopaths and 4D STS and their plans. In terms of hyperdimensional politics, could be the growth of postmodernism and it being insinuated into aspects of society where it has taken over people’s ability to reason and see objective reality is meant to cause a frequency match with 4D STS and the takeover of them and things when the programming is complete.

This all goes in stark and direct contrast to what the C’s have explicated in this quote and the STO path and it seems like it could be leading to the splitting of reality at some point mentioned in previous C’s sessions.

Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past". People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future".

Bear said:
This all goes in stark and direct contrast to what the C’s have explicated in this quote and the STO path and it seems like it could be leading to the splitting of reality at some point mentioned in previous C’s sessions.

Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past". People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future".

And I guess that is what gives me hope. The Cs have been so darn right about the whole thing in complete opposition to just about every other "source" going then or since that, even if I am not the "believer" kind of person, I think that the probabilities are high that the possible positive outcomes they have also suggested will come about once we live through the turmoil in specific ways, developing our will, our receivership capability, we will "pass the test."

I guess that's why I think that NOW, above all, we need to really "do the work". And the main feature of that work is, as the Cs have said again and again and again, is to gain knowledge and awareness. We now have a MUCH better handle on that thanks to the recent books I've read and recommended. I don't think I can stress to all of you how important I think this is.

No, I'm not telling anybody to visualize spinning tetrahedrons or diamond imperishable bodies; it is far more pragmatic than that; it is nothing less than gaining knowledge and awareness, developing "mosaic consciousness", networking, and becoming acutely aware in ways that many of you never thought imaginable. It CAN be done, by anybody who persists with will. And we are a network and can help to keep each other awake.

It's becoming visceral for me just what a gift the Cs have been for me and all of us here and, via networking, we hope, for all of you!

Laura said:
And I guess that is what gives me hope. The Cs have been so darn right about the whole thing in complete opposition to just about every other "source" going then or since that, even if I am not the "believer" kind of person, I think that the probabilities are high that the possible positive outcomes they have also suggested will come about once we live through the turmoil in specific ways, developing our will, our receivership capability, we will "pass the test."

Yes, I feel hope too among all the chaos and depression. On a personal level, everything has changed for the positive in almost miraculous ways for me, and I feel like living on an entire new planet, yes, in a negative way, but also in a positive one. On a larger scale, I see hope, too - there is the Peterson phenomenon, there are people coming out of the woods on youtube and twitter who have fascinating and deep discussions and thoughts, despite all the ideological battles, psy-ops and what have you; there is so much sanity as well if you look close enough. Maybe more than there has ever been in a sense. It seems people are waking up, and not only in the narrow political or conspiracy theory or new-agey kind of sense, but in the sense that they are beginning to think, and to see, and not just follow some fad or ideology. It's an epic polarization indeed, between total mind-boggling deterioration and awesome development. This too was predicted by the Cs, when they talked about a slave planet and control in 4D and all that (look at the postmodern mind - that is one hell of a slave planet!) and a different future for those who pay strict attention left and right. IF we wrestle as hard as we can. Okay, I have been felling depressed lately too, and on some days could barely hold it together, but here's hope!

Laura said:
Bear said:

I guess that's why I think that NOW, above all, we need to really "do the work". And the main feature of that work is, as the Cs have said again and again and again, is to gain knowledge and awareness. We now have a MUCH better handle on that thanks to the recent books I've read and recommended. I don't think I can stress to all of you how important I think this is.

No, I'm not telling anybody to visualize spinning tetrahedrons or diamond imperishable bodies; it is far more pragmatic than that; it is nothing less than gaining knowledge and awareness, developing "mosaic consciousness", networking, and becoming acutely aware in ways that many of you never thought imaginable. It CAN be done, by anybody who persists with will. And we are a network and can help to keep each other awake.

It's becoming visceral for me just what a gift the Cs have been for me and all of us here and, via networking, we hope, for all of you!

It has been beyond anything I can express in words of gratitude.

Part of it, for me at least, goes back to the understanding of something greater than the self which prevents the being swallowed without resistance by all these currents of thought. Not to say I’m immune or above them by any means, but it is true that thanks to the knowledge gained herein I have an extra thing to try, an extra alarm to listen to whenever I have a doubt. An extra place to check in with before giving in.

This testing of the will concept from the C’s always made me think of a test not of the will per se but of whether one was present at all. Running the risk of sounding too black and white here, but a person with a will has the capacity (if properly informed) to resist whatever the times throw at him (although he could also join in).

But it’s crazy how people these days seem to be like leaves on the wind doing anything just because it’s part of their ideology. I mean a few days ago people went out to scream at the sky... that’s just one of those things that I see absolutely no point in doing, specially with the supposed goal they had. It feels like these people just didn’t even bother questioning the initiative and invested their energy and lives in a completely useless endeavor, if that was a test of the will I’d say the results would return: “no Will present” to the extend that they’ll just go scream in the street if you tell them is the right thing to do.

The implications of that is that (sorry to keep going back to Jordan Peterson) it become extremely easy to turn on in people their very own “concentration camp guard”. It’s our will (and work and knowledge) that prevents these dark aspects to take over our actions, without a will the appropriate maneuver will trigger everyone to embody these aspects and feel completely righteous about it.

One time i was sitting in the park with one friend.... In front of Us was playing soccer a little child a boy who has maybe 4 years and the young man he was maybe 27 age. They where playing while the baby fall down, but he did that in a way that he pretend that he hurt him self, but you could see it was just playing. The small boy was on the floor lying and then come a man he lied down and he hug a boy in front of his bag and they were so close like this round about 3,4 minutes. For me this was not very normal, but then after a while i heard a mother of that baby asking if everything is ok with her son..? She sent a little bit far away... I know that someone can said that the man care about a baby like normal person, but belive me You could see that it was not only this! How many cases, even worst passing around Us and, because some people become zombies in the system we live, we know who create all this, starting from Babilon and then continiue to the French Revolution when the conspiracy starts and is touching Us till now. Even You have to be carefull while listening radio, because they have some sneaky stuuf to hipnotized the people in the bad meaning :/
Especially now when the time is coming thay are activating bad energy, today i have seen walking on the street a man in front of clinic dental and he was asking people for free to make a radiography of all them teeth. Just one two teeth is ok , but all of teeth in time where we live now?

Neil said:
Well I've said it before, but once the transhumanists perfect their cybernetic bioimplants and are able to engineer their Humanity 2.0 in test tubes, our society won't look that much different than your typical gray alien craft as depicted by David Jacobs and that can't be a coincidence. 4D STS has been gifting certain technologies to the military industrial complex for a long time now and it is just coming out in the open now as the next great leap forward in human potential. After we've basically become a carbon copy of them, the day will come when the ships come flying out of that shimmering curtain and the planet will be seamlessly integrated into the larger Borg collective. The act of hollowing people out with consciousness-destroying social programming is just a way of wiping the collective hardware of the human race in order to make room for the software 4D STS needs to install to complete the integration. I don't know how you're going to win against that honestly. At one point it was compared to the conquistadors wiping out the Native Americans. The pathocracy is powerful enough on its own without any aliens to back it up. The grays and the reptilians seem to be at the lower end of the hierarchy and largely mechanical so there might be a way of taking advantage of that at some point, but the mantis and orion types seem to be also highly psychic such that they could probably pass themselves off as gods.

One might think that humanity is being given a test to prove it's value to the universe, being forced to evolve or perish, that it must gain hyperdimensional awareness in order to persist, but I don't know for sure. The Cassiopaeans seem to think that the answer lies in creating some sort of social memory complex which can be the architect of its own reality that can't be penetrated by these seemingly all-powerful beings. Creating the foundation for that seems to be the main direction they have been exerting Laura recently. It remains to be seen just how all of that is going to work out.

While reading all the comments on this thread I have been thinking about the possibility of being of this all of sudden transgender hip widespread a kind of ruse of these hyper dimensional beings to insert themselves smoothly. I mean, I've read about MIB appearing some people who have had earlier contact with UFOs or something like that, but if they were asked questions, like they had to go away because they could not stay that long in 3rd density because they were like thought projections by the Lizzies. In some sessions it has been talked about manipulation of time by higher density beings. With this few thoughts I think, could it exist the possibility that we might not watch UFOs coming (or maybe yes) but UFOs constructed by humans (with some help from other densities beings) piloted by this kind of transgender people who fit the human bodies in 3rd density better than the Grays or thought projections do? Maybe I am way too off but by some reason I think it is worth to share this thought pattern I am having.

Neil] [b]At one point it was compared to the conquistadors wiping out the Native Americans[/b] [/quote] Maybe we are the Native Humans who are eventually being wiped out said:
Speaking of tests, that brings this to mind, the session we held 9 days after Ark first contacted me on 5 July 96:

Q: (L) Then let's start with some basic things. First of all, I have had some contact with a physicist who is interested in the material. And, because of this, I was motivated to pick up a book I had read many years ago about the German occupation of Poland, {The Story of a Secret State by Jan Karski} and there were some very strange things said in this book, and some funny synchronous numbers... It just seemed to be a prototype of the present reality in global terms. My question is: is there some synchronous implication between this contact, the reading of this book when I was 11 years old, and the material we have received through this source?

A: Open.

Q: (L) You have said that the Holocaust was basically a 'practice run' for the ultimate space invasion. Is this invasion supposed to take place as an actual 'aliens invading the planet' scenario, or...

A: Too many thought patterns at once. Step by step, please.

Q: (L) Let's boil it down. Was Hitler's agenda a practice run for a future scenario?

A: Close. Was a "testing" of the will.

Q: (L) Whose will was being tested?

A: Yours.

Q: (L) Me specifically, or the planet?

A: Latter.

Q: (L) In terms of this scenario, is there some lesson that we can learn about what may or may not occur through this book I have mentioned?

A: Maybe, but suggest you learn to blend mosaic consciousness.

Q: (L) What is mosaic consciousness?

A: Thinking in internally spherical terms, rather than using linear "point blank" approach. The whole picture is seen by seeing the whole scene.

Q: (L) Well, I guess that is why I get into so many thought patterns...

A: Picture yourself as being at the center of a mosaic.

Q: (L) Okay, I know what you are saying, but I just don't think that there is any way I can DO this!

A: Yes you can!

Q: (L) Okay. Okay. This whole situation, this Polish connection, this German connection, the American and alien things, the soldier/Nephilim thing, these are all manifestations of a Realm Border Crossing, am I correct?

A: Close.

Q: (L) And some of the manifestations of a Realm Border Crossing are that some people graduate or transition to 4th density, that their awareness changes, everything changes, the playing field is leveled. So, what happened in Germany was a 'practice run' but what is going to happen is that the 'playing field' is going to be leveled, so it will not be exactly the same scenario, is this a correct assessment?

A: Maybe. Alright, my dear, you want the facts, so we will give them to you, and hopefully you will comprehend. If not now, then when necessary maybe... Fact number one: All there is is lessons. Fact two: this is one big school. Fact three: Timing as you perceive it, is never, NEVER definite. Fact four: What is to happen, as you state it, is a ways off, and will not occur until you have reached that point on the learning cycle, and you are not close yet. Now ponder before more facts are given!!

Q: (L) Okay, this being one infinite school, and we all seem to be wandering around in the darkness...

A: Fact five: The learning cycle is variable, and progress along it is determined by events and circumstances as they unfold.

Q: (L) So, the events and circumstances of our lives, individually and collectively, can indicate where we are on this learning cycle? And we are asking to have things told to us, or revealed to us about things which are, in themselves, the necessary lessons? And it would be virtually useless to be told about them since they must be experienced?

A: Partly correct. If you want hints, then hints shall we give. But, if you are looking for a "road map?," forgetitski!!

Q: (L) Okay, we want some hints. And [the physicist] Ark wants some hints, too! He wants to know if we can invent a tool that enhances free will?

A: No tool is needed because of facts 3, 4, and 5.

Q: (L) Ummm... So, when a person is being hypnotized and controlled from outside, because that is the matter of concern we were discussing earlier, they are hypnotized and controlled until they learn to stop it?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, using the analogy of the pig sty, they just have to wallow in it and suffer until they have had enough?

A: Using your analogy of the bicycle: Is there a tool which makes it unnecessary for the child to learn how to ride the bicycle in order to know how to ride it?!?

Q: (MM) Don't you get more free will by assimilating knowledge?

A: Yes!! Yes!!

Q: (L) So, in other words, knowledge and awareness makes you aware that you have free will, and also makes you aware of what actions actually ARE acts of free will, and therefore, when you know or suspect the difference between the lies and deception and truth, then you are in a position to be in control of your life?

Q: (L) Ark also wants to ask... well, his problem is faith, as he said it to me.

A: Faith comes also from knowledge, and as we have stated before... False knowledge is worse than no knowledge at all!!!!!

Q: (L) So, it is important to take each and every thing that is being learned or analyzed, and take it completely apart and dig in every direction around it, and even in related directions, to FULLY ascertain that it is true? As C.S. Lewis said, knowledge is like a rope... as long as you are using it to tie up a box, it doesn't matter whether it is perfect or not, but if you have to use it to hang over a precipice, then it behooves you to make absolutely certain that it is strong enough to support your weight.

Maybe I have just shallow thoughts about this subject and/or I just cannot express myself better but I will give it a try.

This concept about "being at the center of a mosaic" has reminded me some session about 5th density where there was a projector and the viewer could see some slide each time or something like that, frankly I don't remember it well right now. But it's being a while since I've been thinking that if time doesn't exist, that could mean that past, present and future exist at the same time but it is the viewer, i.e. us, who is learning, experiencing, graduating after some lessons, it could be that we humans were once graduated ones, both STS & STO, but STS can't evolve further 4th density but STO can but at the same time STS can use tricks but STO can't. Due to STS can't evolve they need to come back to 3rd to go on existing and 3rd people aspire to go to 4th for a better living/experiences and so on...

Hmm. These thoughts are a mess right now and I am not able to explain any better so I'll leave it here.

Laura said:
Bear said:

I have my beautiful orange-gold Tree Life cup with me,where i can read these wise Cs`s words: Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past". People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future". Of course there is HOPE.I`m not in my best moment now but i`m not going to be their food.No this time.

A: Always "Network". Networking is 4th Density STO concept seeping into 3rd density with upcoming realm border crossing.

Q: (DM) Networking is the way to get things done from 3rd level into 4th level?

A: Coming from 4th level into 3rd because of influence of wave.

Q: (DM) So, each of us has a skill that we develop and help each other. (L) We are all part of a body.

A: This is the way lives in STO!...

Chu said:
Niall said:
Former education minister Luc Ferry asked in a tweet: "Who is the cretin or cretine who invented (this) unpronounceable inclusive writing?" "Rationalist" feminist Peggy Sastre, writing in the weekly Le Point, called it "intellectual terrorism".

Indeed! They spend hours and tons of money on this debate and these utterly ridiculous changes just to show open mindedness, but notice that they haven't been able to go beyong nouns, and mainly titles and professions. Whether one agrees or not with a language already being gendered, that is what French, Spanish, German, Russian and many others are. You can invent new ridiculous "all inclusive" nouns, but in order for them to stick, you need to change the entire language as well. That is asking for a step further than what is already being attempted in anglo-saxon and nordic countries, where the gender business is more prevalent.

Adjectives and pronouns adapt their form depending on the gender of the noun. So, if you use a "new" gender (or those ridiculous dots), you have to do it as well for the rest of the nominal phrase. Just impossible without imposing it way more ferociously than in anglo-saxon countries. Linguistic tyranny under the guise of gender freedom?! It might get to that, but you'd think that peoples with a gendered language would try to put more of a fight, than non-gendered languages. At this point, though, everything is possible. And I think that they are achieving the main purpose anyway, whether it ends up being fully reflected in language or not: DIVISION and SUBMISSION.

All these changes mean more dumbing down of language as an expression of thought and worldview, plus more oppression. And some people buy it for the sake of "equality". Under that same label, which covers the new definition of "freedom", is when a man is acquitted of raping an 11 year old girl because she "consented." :headbash:

This all reminds me of what Laura wrote in The Wave about the tower of Babel and the brain hemispheres, and the meaning behind that (I should have quoted the whole of chapter 24, but it would be a bit long):

This is absolutely insane and sick.

I'm not sure if I'm remembering it right, but reading this I was reminded of when the C's said that English would become the global language(it basically is already) making it is easier/possible to legislate these gender changes, were as it would slightly ridiculous with gendered languages.

Over the last 16 or 17 years so many crazy things happened, which i thought never will happen. It felt like people suddebly woke up and have strong opinions of some things which were thought to be impossible before. Some examples to come to my mind are

- Dubya's election recounting saga - chad ballots etc.
- when Dubya decided to war to Iraq, initially french opposed, Suddenly polls showing americans disliking French.
- Over night, Going Green thing
There lot more, not coming to mind
recent times,
- Flat earth things, these crazy video game stuff people crashing into others, falling in the water etc.
- Suddenly pedophilia in the main stream as if it suddenly happened, though there are evidence of it before in the form of books and documentaries
- Now a days sexual abuse items,
- Gender pronouns etc.

I always felt strange as if somebody beaming and people are reacting to these or some body going back in time changing things ( like specific psychos put in position of power and it all changes suddenly to us). C's said subterran aryan projectors of both STS and STO. Whether it is beaming of space or from below or combination, people are reacting to it. It is like battle through the people's minds.

It looks the ridiculousness doesn't have limits. May the old divide and rule is not working black/white, rich/poor, straight/gay is not sufficient to divide the people in this age of instant communication. Probably, Putin's successes in countering the Western PTB ( deep state/Beast) , Trump's election , failure of Soro's post election revolutions made them desperate and creating outrageous chao's with a hope to control the people.

Another thing that comes to mind as I read in some texts (Probably, bringers of the dawn) is all the drama's of human past (probably from this 300k year cycle) has to resurface before the end of cycle for resolution.

Now NYC MTA decides to follow the gender nonsense.
_https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nyc-transport-ladies-and-gentlemen-gender-neutral_us_5a09b95ce4b00a6eece30251
NYC Transport Replaces ‘Ladies And Gentlemen’ With Gender-Neutral Announcements

New York City’s Metropolitan Transportation Authority is retiring its use of “ladies and gentlemen” in favor of some awesome gender-neutral terminology.

According to local news outlet PIX11, MTA subway conductors and bus drivers will address commuters as “passengers,” “riders” and “everyone.” Pre-recorded messages will be updated to comply with the new policy.

“We’re fundamentally changing the way we talk with riders to give them better and clearer information,” MTA spokesperson Jon Weinstein told PIX11 on Friday.

Some people were unhappy with what they called the “politically correct” move, while others tweeted their support of the new policy.

Miguel Ángel said:
Maybe I have just shallow thoughts about this subject and/or I just cannot express myself better but I will give it a try.

This concept about "being at the center of a mosaic" has reminded me some session about 5th density where there was a projector and the viewer could see some slide each time or something like that, frankly I don't remember it well right now. But it's being a while since I've been thinking that if time doesn't exist, that could mean that past, present and future exist at the same time but it is the viewer, i.e. us, who is learning, experiencing, graduating after some lessons, it could be that we humans were once graduated ones, both STS & STO, but STS can't evolve further 4th density but STO can but at the same time STS can use tricks but STO can't. Due to STS can't evolve they need to come back to 3rd to go on existing and 3rd people aspire to go to 4th for a better living/experiences and so on...

Hmm. These thoughts are a mess right now and I am not able to explain any better so I'll leave it here.

"Mosaic Consciousness" will make a lot more sense once you have read Collingwood's "Idea of History" and "Speculum Mentis".

And the Cs did not talk about the slide projector at 5th density. It is mentioned in 17 June 95 session first, with no specific reference to 5 D and, again, if you have made it through the recent reading recommendations, all will be clear! Again, in 14 March 98 session and referred to effects in real life.

seek10 said:
Over the last 16 or 17 years so many crazy things happened, which i thought never will happen. It felt like people suddebly woke up and have strong opinions of some things which were thought to be impossible before. Some examples to come to my mind are

- Dubya's election recounting saga - chad ballots etc.
- when Dubya decided to war to Iraq, initially french opposed, Suddenly polls showing americans disliking French.
- Over night, Going Green thing
There lot more, not coming to mind
recent times,
- Flat earth things, these crazy video game stuff people crashing into others, falling in the water etc.
- Suddenly pedophilia in the main stream as if it suddenly happened, though there are evidence of it before in the form of books and documentaries
- Now a days sexual abuse items,
- Gender pronouns etc.

I always felt strange as if somebody beaming and people are reacting to these or some body going back in time changing things ( like specific psychos put in position of power and it all changes suddenly to us). C's said subterran aryan projectors of both STS and STO. Whether it is beaming of space or from below or combination, people are reacting to it. It is like battle through the people's minds.

It looks the ridiculousness doesn't have limits. May the old divide and rule is not working black/white, rich/poor, straight/gay is not sufficient to divide the people in this age of instant communication. Probably, Putin's successes in countering the Western PTB ( deep state/Beast) , Trump's election , failure of Soro's post election revolutions made them desperate and creating outrageous chao's with a hope to control the people.

That's a very good run-down of things. And yes, I think that Trump's election was the "big miscalculation" that is exposing the "man behind the curtain". At least, it exposes it to most of us here, but sure seems like a lot of regular folks are catching on pretty quick too!

Who would have thought that seeing dreadful predictions playing out before our eyes would be something that could inspire some hope?

Bizarre it is (from supporting neofasist in Ukraine and ISIS to binary/non-binary talk, and as the title of this thread goes, peeps are seeing (I think) in these new politics and social engineering experiments of hysteria, the expanding "shadows" of a hyperdimensionality working through people, or so it seems, cause how does one account for their decrees and decision making these days as it is just not of this world, and yet it is no thanks to the shadows and those who it is working through. Looking back, it does seem cyclical, these difficult times, even collapses, yet it is a different technological and political cycle now with many twists and turns still to come - and going back hundreds of thousand if not millions of years ago it might have been similar, as some of the transcripts discuss with a geological record that indicates sudden rapid change while the footprints of these times got erased.

The C's gave much importance to "what you see" and who you are as opposed to where you are. As Laura also mentioned of the reading reference from above, what can be seen from within, at least so far, is vital giving new perspectives on what one once thought or currently thinks; and it is not easy to process it all. This is were the network/networking comes in - otherwise it all could drive one mad without the support to read and filter with the help of others on the vast array of subjects; or you just keep your head in the sand which is easy. It also seems to me, this is what isolates many people as they are in a kind of information wilderness of constant 360 information without anyone to help unpack it - so much noise and redirection (with all the cognitive dissidence that can come to play). So, this is why as long as can be possible; and people might eventually be on their own, I'm very grateful for the cass-netfourm here.

With all the subjects of history and such, I've been paying a little attention to the subject of AI and robotics and where that is going. When the C's said 'they' hope to replace you, well this seems to be a trend in those emerging fields indeed. Many people are enamored completely by the progression of this technology, yet to what end? It seems that many people see all this progress as a type of Jetson's TV show, while replacing has many meanings, and it may not be for comfort.

There is an article posted on SoTT that talks about the 15,000 odd scientists signing the global environmental repeat from 25 years ago; initially from the Union of Concerned Scientists. On the news (CBC) they interviewed one such scientist tonight, and of every thing he could have said, it was C02 and, too many people on the planet. The last remark comes with unseen emphasis on may scientists parts, who often mimic what others say to them from above. So yeah, they also might like to see people replaced, and rapidly, like bringing down C02 levels. Scary.

Lastly, as for faith, one aspect of it seems to comes step by step when things can be sought out through the cracks of life without missing them, as the C's eluded to. So, there is no reason to give up or to hand in ones notice; as bloody bad as it is, as we cannot truly know what is around the corner. As such, I'll keep working to see as best as possible and appreciate the help along the way!

Back
Top Bottom