Hyperdimensional Politics

JGeropoulas said:
That's good to be reminded of. I don't get depressed as much as demotivated because it seems there's little I can do to have an impact. But I'm seeing more and more that just maintaining (and hopefully increasing) my level of being gives me more than enough to do--and is as important as any outreach--maybe more so.

Well, never underestimate the power of a LOT of butterflies flapping their wings.

If every single member of this forum would get behind those of us who are out there posting and tweeting, and retweeting, and would just share or make a small, heartfelt comment, it might make a big difference in the long run.

Sometimes my words get stuck in the lump in my throat so all I can do is scroll through twitter and re-tweet stuff I more or less agree with or think is important enough to share. If that is all you can do, just remember, retweets add up and people take notice.

Laura said:
Well, never underestimate the power of a LOT of butterflies flapping their wings.

If every single member of this forum would get behind those of us who are out there posting and tweeting, and retweeting, and would just share or make a small, heartfelt comment, it might make a big difference in the long run.

Sometimes my words get stuck in the lump in my throat so all I can do is scroll through twitter and re-tweet stuff I more or less agree with or think is important enough to share. If that is all you can do, just remember, retweets add up and people take notice.

I came to think that speaking up/speaking truth on social media is actually one of the most important ways to stay sane and "ride the wave". Otherwise, the lies and insanity can "eat you from inside". It's also a great learning experience to overcome our fears of being ridiculed, plus you actually need to think things through if you put them out there.

In my experience, this is especially true for Facebook (if you use your real name and have real-life people there), because the stakes are much higher than if you post anonymously. Just the other day I posted something about the gender issue, and I felt how I was literally shaking out of fear that I trigger people. But guess what - I received very positive feedback, including from folks from the distant past. If you speak truth carefully, it WILL resonate with those who can see. You can be a role model for them, show them that what they think and feel is okay, and that's okay to say so. This is crucial!

My advice would be (esp. if you go by your real name), based on my experience, to not just randomly repost stuff, but to post about things that are dear to your heart at the moment. Choose your words carefully. Be thoughtful. Don't assume you already know everything. Block "friends" who repeatedly troll on you. Take it step by step. But do speak up if you feel you have to say something. It does make a difference.

Sometimes I can't handle more than just anonymously retweet stuff, and sometimes a little intelligent rant or memes on facebook are good, too. But I think we want to make it easy for the right people to connect, and this IMO is best done by expressing something that is dear to you in a thoughtful way. It also depends on the type of "friends" you have as well of course. FWIW

c.a. said:
An interesting commentary from Corbett. Like this tread, how to stay empowered against the P'sTB.
Network and support the ability of networking. https://www.sott.net/page/3-Support-Sott-net

That was inspiring, thanks!

luc said:
Otherwise, the lies and insanity can "eat you from inside".

Very true. Or energy can build up and then discharge in an explosive/destructive event. This I guess is not just true for the individual, but also for society at large.

Pierre said:
SocietyoftheSpectacle said:
The issue is not abuse of minors but drawing a distinction between Consenting children and non consenting.

So the public are to conclude that there is no problem if the children consent.

The only thing left to do then is Educate them to demand sex at an early age.

but that has already been done.

Exactly. I don't see how a child can consent to a sexual intercourse since he doesn't really know what it means and, maybe more importantly, he doesn't know about the (often very destructive) consequences of such an act.

France is, to put it simply (there is some legal sleigh of hand here that I will try to explain in a dedicated article), planning to drop the age of consent from 15 to 13, in the name of children protection in general and protection of the above mentioned 11 year-old girl! :scared:

This proposition comes from the Minister of justice and from the Minister of women rights. The latter, called, Marlène Schiappa is a feminist. And you start to see the irony of the story: a feminist, who is supposed to defend women, advocates for the reduction of the age of consent. This project endangers children and consequently opposes one of the most noble role of women: protecting children.

Meanwhile, the same Marlene Schiappa is spreading the hysteria around the rape culture where, basically, every man is a rapist and even the most benign move or word will be considered as 'assault', 'rape' or 'harassment'.

At this pace, it will soon be illegal for men to talk or even look at women, in the name of women rights while the same nutzoids attempt to legalize pedophilia in the name of children freedom. :shock:

But there can't be freedom when there's no informed and independent decision. Is a Manchurian candidate free to kill? Of course not, he has simply been programmed to do so.

So while preaching freedom for children, the same LGBT&co activists push for an hypersexualisation of the youth. They are creating a generation of brainwashed kids who, after being exposed to so much pro-sex material from the earliest age will end up thinking that they want sex.

In the same way a growing number of children wants to change sex thanks to the effective 'gender theory' and subsequent propaganda.

A sane society would state that a child wanting sex, a child wanting to change sex, is irrelevant. A child, especially a brainwashed one, is not responsible, however an adult is responsible, a society is responsible and their responsibility is to protect children, particularly from decisions that have such irreversible and deleterious effects.

This is Insidious.

14 year old MEAT ?
or
Me At 14 ,
the Latest Hashtag has girls posting pictures of themselves at 14 years old.
It is being sold as way of showing how 14 year old girls are all innocence, BUT ?

The subliminal message is
How different are todays 14 year olds ?

Again drawing a divide between people.
This time between the generations.
_http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-41967461

My dear grandmother Yvonne would die again upon seeing what’s being done with her language. A dedicated professor at the Alliance Française, she would not get over these attacks to her native language.

One of the signs of the end times is when man and woman will be indistinguishable.

Thanks Palinurus,i think is a question for Cs, anyway i find this Laura`s word`s so convenient in this context about hyperdimensional Psychopaths. "...We are acutely aware that this is NOT a phenomenon confined to our present "time".IT IS A TRANSMILLENNIAL PROGRAM THAT,STEP BY STEP,HAS BROUGHT US TO OUR PRESENT POSITION.What emerges in the present day is just Machiavellian diversion than focuses the attention of those who are easily deceived.This is reinforced by the "clappers" in the audience,and there seems TO BE AN ENTIRE ARMY OF PSYCHOPATHS AMONG US WHOSE JOB IS ACT AS VECTORS OF ATTENTION AND DIRECTION.We hope than the readers of these pages will give themselves permission to imagine,research and implement a different way of being,and to stand up for themselves while doing it."(Almost Human:A stunning look at the metaphysics of evil")

Yup,as you say:"Never underestimate the power of a Lot butterflies flapping their wings"

Laura said:
JGeropoulas said:
That's good to be reminded of. I don't get depressed as much as demotivated because it seems there's little I can do to have an impact. But I'm seeing more and more that just maintaining (and hopefully increasing) my level of being gives me more than enough to do--and is as important as any outreach--maybe more so.

Thank you for those words. Took the edge off feeling unable to do more than just have faith. :hug2:

luc said:
In case you haven't seen it, this is excellent: https://www.sott.net/article/367271-The-problem-with-the-MeToo-movement

It's hard to wrap your head around this nonsense, probably because it is riddled with postmodern contradictions. On the one hand, women are absolved of all responsibility whatsoever - it's all about the "bad men". Like the woman in the article said, you don't tell people that they don't need to put their seat-belts on while driving but should instead tell the other drivers to not do stupid things like crashing into your car. Yet this logic is applied to assault on women - it's just ridiculous.

On the other hand, they proclaim even little girls can be so responsible as to give their consent to sexual acts! It's all so upside-down, horrible and brain-dead :mad:

Contradictions abound!

When the elites are so contradictory, what else can the people be?

Even Trump, who is, let's say, 'the best of American elites', is contradictory - and he's far less so than the neocon/neolib ideologues ranged against him.

I listened to his keynote speech at the APEC summit in Vietnam last weekend. Going by comments on social media, his base loved it.

He praised a number of Asian countries for their economic development in recent decades, which, he intimated, was thanks to their embrace of "the rule of law, human rights, and respect for private property." He then proceeded to complain - gently, not too bombastically; but he was complaining nevertheless - that the US has not been treated fairly by those poorer countries, not following WTO rules, and generally abusing the US' open market while they protect their industries with tariffs and regulation, etc., because "government, not private industry, makes key decisions."

Completely ignoring for a minute that government also makes key decisions in the US (except that it's a shadow, deep govt), and completely ignoring what hitherto US-controlled institutions like the WTO, IMF and World Bank has done to those countries in the not-so-distant past, and completely ignoring that they have tried to follow WTO rules but couldn't ever quite manage to because the US kept changing the rules thanks to its majority voting rights in those institutions...(whew! See? I'm trying to make it all fit so that things are less contradictory!)... I was struck by Trump's mention of the core ideological precepts that form what the US determines to be the standard for democracy: "the Rule of Law, human rights, and respect for private property", which we know is completely arbitrary nonsense that amounts to ideological cover for the actual rule: 'Whatever is best for American interests... is best for eveyone's interests!'

It's a recitation of the exceptionalist ideology we'd expect to hear from Obama or Bush, or Soros NGOs, but which sounds jarringly contradictory coming from someone we know is capable of cutting through the BS by simply spitting out 'how things actually are'. I suppose an interesting question would be: was Trump even aware that his speech was peppered with the same liberal ideology he sees through on many other fronts?

Consider also the context in which he said this: Vietnam, at Da Nang, where US troops landed to kick-start 'the Vietnam War', and where enough Agent Orange was stored to defoliate much of the country and cause genetic birth defects to this day. But again, overlooking past crimes for a minute, and imagining that 'we're all equally sovereign, independent nations now', Trump lauded the host nation - in what seemed a dig at 'non-democratic' China - as being the “world’s 3rd-largest democracy”… except that it isn't, certainly not by the standards he had just set: Vietnam is actually ruled as a communist state, a la China!

:nuts:

The major current contradiction at the level of elites is of course the West's appalling treatment of Russia (the contradiction being, specifically, that the West's stance that Russia is barbaric, backwards, evil, etc. is 180 degrees reversed from observable reality: Russia is in fact conducting itself relatively impeccably in international affairs).

We had some discussion here recently about what the whole anti-Russia hysteria is 'really' leading to, or revolving around. Some of us felt there had to be some particular, as yet unknown, reason why the US deep state is terrified that Trump might ally the US with Putin's Russia. I wasn't so sure. Imagine you were 'putting deep staters to the question' to find out the REAL reason why they are so certain that American-Russian collaboration would be 'EVIL!'

I think they'd give you a range of reasons, with some or even most of those reasons overlapping, but which on the whole would not form a logically consistent answer. In other words, I think that, at root, they don't themselves know why they know it's 'so wrong' to be nice to Russia - it just 'is'.

As was said in the silly puppet movie Team America: World Police: "We have lost I.N.T.E.L.L.I.G.E.N.C.E.!" And when intelligence is lost at the top, mushed brains proliferate below.

Niall,

Trump reminds of post modernism in Baby Boomers. The boomers were looked down and blamed by the previous generations, just as they now look down on millennials.

I doubt that he is cohesive enough to see that speech is contradictory. He seems to see things as black and white. While he sees Russia as a possibly ally, he also capitalized when the PTB/media were spinning a Hillary connection to Russia. Sheesh, even Tillerson was still blabbing about Russian meddling being an issue. Why would they keep saying the thing that they know is untrue? Perhaps it is because they ACCEPT that lying and pretending is a GOOD thing, in a black or white way.

It's like what Samenow's Inside the Criminal Mind described in the chapter about Yochelson's therapy. We all have a tendency to dissasociate and lie, but some personalities- like politicians who have to have a huge ego, see lying as some kind of honorable duty that they have to do to fulfill what they think is the best.

That is what bugged me about Trump from the beginning. He's not "solid", but a mis-mash of many things, just like you describe about the confusion of the deep state fears of Russia. It seems like as civilization grows bigger, the danger of being disconnected from objective reality and being thrust into the imaginary human (ill)logic leads to this schizophrenic/paranoid system that ends up destroying itself, like was described in Pierre's book with the Chinese Dynastic Cycle.

Niall said:
Contradictions abound!

When the elites are so contradictory, what else can the people be?

Even Trump, who is, let's say, 'the best of American elites', is contradictory - and he's far less so than the neocon/neolib ideologues ranged against him.

I listened to his keynote speech at the APEC summit in Vietnam last weekend. Going by comments on social media, his base loved it.

He praised a number of Asian countries for their economic development in recent decades, which, he intimated, was thanks to their embrace of "the rule of law, human rights, and respect for private property." He then proceeded to complain - gently, not too bombastically; but he was complaining nevertheless - that the US has not been treated fairly by those poorer countries, not following WTO rules, and generally abusing the US' open market while they protect their industries with tariffs and regulation, etc., because "government, not private industry, makes key decisions."

I've been thinking that the "resolution" of our picture of the world really matters. Of course, we need concepts and categories to understand and think, but we need to constantly refine them or maybe one day overcome them alltogether. Otherwise, how we see the world will be tainted. And those people you mentioned (like so many regular people) have an absurdly low resolution of categories.

These contradictions and "low resolution views" may have something to do with what Collingwood called "scientific thinking". This can make one very susceptible to emotionally driven errors. Following Collingwood, scientific thinking goes something like this:

FACT A1
FACT A2 etc.
---
ABSTRACT THEORY (based on inductive logic)
---
FACT B1 etc.
DEDUCTION (from abstract theory and B1...)

So for example, Trump's thinking might go something like this (oversimplification of course):

FACT A1: Communist states were dictatorial
FACT A2: Sowjet communist economy was weaker
---
ABSTRACT THEORY: Capitalism is the best system
---
FACT B1: the WTO and IMF are capitalist institutions.
DEDUCTION from abstract theory and B1: WTO and IMF are a gift to poorer nations they should embrace.

You could play this game with all kinds of examples. Point is, in this process, a LOT can go wrong. Firstable, the abstract theory is a fancy; it's not real. And the larger the scope of the theory (and most such theories have a huge scope), the less likely it is true. Plus, as Collingwood points out, inductive logic merely allows a theory/conclusion, it doesn't force it, as opposed to deduction. There could be an infinite number of different theories that are allowed based on the facts.

So then you have your highly questionable abstract theory, and you commit the next error: you deduce from it new conclusions. Because they are deductions, they seem so true and convincing, yet they are deductions from an illusion. And that way of thinking obviously can be easily manipulated by your emotions or outside forces to produce certain results. It's quite literally a program!

Collingwood proposes an alternative, which rings much more true: creating abstract fancies or "universals" out of facts leads nowhere, because the universal is implicit in the facts or "particulars". In other words, the particulars already contain the universal and vice-versa: everything is connected. In a sense, every "fact" contains the whole universe! This is also very much in line with what the Cs always preach: the details matter, and we need to put in the hard work to get to the bottom of things, to really look at things from all angles, using as many facts as we can.

So if we apply this to the above example, it becomes clear what Collingwood means: If we look at the relationship between a country and the WTO, for example, you have to look at Western imperial history, current politics within the WTO, current power structure of the country in question, personal relationships between politicians, believe systems and ideologies, psychopathology, economic data, relationship between powerful groups in the US and their influence on the WTO, the battle between good and evil in the human soul, the question of the purpose of mankind, the upbringing of the president, current geopolitical questions, a sea of historical developments and how people felt and fell and on and on... It's really everything.

And yet, people always come up with their abstract theories "WTO is the ticket to freedom and prosperity" / "WTO is evil itself and destroys everything" etc., then deduce from this all kinds of things which they take for real, and end up with a completely upside-down view of reality. When in fact, every single event, every observable fact, runs infinitely deep.

I had to red twice,could,t believe that maniac was free after having sex with 11 old girl. Destroying human,s is the best by destroying there future and children,s are our future.Not enough bad schools,mandatory vaccination ,but this monstrous
pedophilia allowed by the law.I am interested is in France reaction on this news.

VIDEO: Gunshots heard throughout Tehama County during rampage
Nov 15, 2017

https://youtu.be/aJyQq9Z_Cjs?rel=0

Private Investigator Says He Had Evidence To Clear Gunman In Stabbing
Nov 15, 2017

https://youtu.be/RzEExBm0S5M?rel=0

Rancho Tehama Shooter what we know so far
Nov 14, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5iOnKDaG2c

California California shooting rampage unfolded ABC News (Deep State New's)
Nov 15, 2017 GMA ABC
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAOz2wbV4AY

Session 16 July 2016
Q: (Joe) Sounds like a feedback loop.

(L) So, say I'm in wishful thinking of some sort. I'm dreaming. Say I'm dreaming about winning the lottery. Or I could be thinking negative thoughts toward somebody. Either way, it's a drain. So I'm in this condition, and that allows an STS feeding tube to be anchored in me, which means basically there's an energetic connection between me and some kind of 4D STS forces. Then if I'm just dreaming or dissociating a little bit, the connection can accelerate that, make it worse. I can feel worse, or believe it harder or stronger. And then that can enhance physiological processes like brain chemistry, hormones, etc. And usually we get triggered to think things because of stuff we're not even always aware of. In the Wave, I used the example of a blue hat. A kid gets exposed to somebody abusive who's wearing a blue hat. They then always go into a state of fear when they see a person in a blue hat, but they don't even realize what's going on. They get triggered and have negative feelings toward that person and the person may be totally innocent and benevolent. But because of the blue-hat programming, the dissociated person acts negatively toward them and thus begins a negative dynamic. The other way would be somebody whose favorite relative always wore checkered shirts. So when they see checkered shirts, they always feel warm and fuzzy and are naturally attracted to the person wearing the checkered shirt, but they don't know why. They may feel very favorable toward a psychopath in a checkered shirt who takes them for everything they have or destroys them emotionally. In both cases, the initial beliefs about the other person or situation has no basis in reality. That could be a subconscious trigger for just the beginning - the opening - of the whole process. And then it will snowball...

(Joe) It's very similar to mind programming and the way people are going off all over the world today.

(L) Yes. People can be programmed to be antagonistic toward each other without even any secret government involvement. So basically, any person here in our community, this could happen to that person if they have such programs. And it is almost certain that everyone has programs of this sort that incline them to favor this thing and not favor that thing, all based on experiences of the past, most of which they cannot remember and which don’t apply at all to current experiences. That could then lead them into either la-la land, or very dark thoughts, very negative thoughts. That in itself creates an opening that allows this 4D STS energy in. The basic energy generated by the program is then souped up, accelerated and made ten times worse and the person falls into a pit of thinking that is out of control. And it can be negative thinking or it can be apparently positive, like thinking you are in love with the psychopath in the checkered shirt, or at least, the wrong person. A person might then automatically run programs that manipulate other people and set off their programs – either positively or negatively. Like if they think they are in love because a program has been triggered, they’ll send out “mating signals” which then trigger responses. And then they all start falling like dominoes. Or, they start thinking negative thoughts and act negatively in a more active way and cause all sorts of issues to develop. That's really creepy when you think about it.

Skipping down

(Joe) And you're not taking it as real or acting on it as if it's true. You can imagine a better world, but when you wake up, you realize you're still here, and then you focus on what's real.

(L) So, now I want to turn to world affairs. We just had a supposed terrorist truck attack in France. Was the guy in the truck a terrorist, or just some guy who was enraged and had blood on his mind?

A: Programmed by life experiences and reached his tolerance level.

Q: (Niall) He snapped.

(Joe) That's pretty much what I was saying.

Two Gunmen Report
NEW ACTIVE School Shooting Nov 14, 2017

https://youtu.be/j3wqVA3m6L0?rel=0

Laura said:

Or even the action/s of one person can put a 'spoke in the wheels' of STS and their whole construct can come crashing down around their ears, making them look really silly for putting so much effort into whatever evil they were doing. At least it can start the first movement that then becomes an avalanche. This works in a world where STS (4th and 3rd density) have a habit of being arrogant, ignoring others and only seeing (and hearing) what they want to see.

A person who does that can then put on an innocent face and go "What? What'd I do?" As long as it wasn't harming anyone and simply revealing the truth, or breaking the law they can usually can get away with it. Whistle blowers come into this category, but they need to be very careful and protected legally. I'm not sure who said it, but with whistle blowers "if only your enemies know your identity, you'll end up dead".

To me the vaccine business is the biggest, most nefarious and egregious hyperdimensional interference happening right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfkkdCg2830&feature=youtu.be

And people worry about over population and ruining the environment! I don't think they have anything to worry about if humans become extinct.

Back
Top Bottom