How to dedicate time and energy to creativity, in a world where it doesn't pay?

The Law of One says the following on the subject.

You can extrapolate from it:

Session 11 January 28, 1981

QUESTIONER: So I guess you can't say his name. So, I ask you where Nikola Tesla got that information from.
RA: I am Ra. The one known as Nikola received information from Confederation sources eager to help this extremely or angelically positive entity, for the enhancement of the existence of the mind/body/spirit complexes of his fellow men. It is unfortunate, let us say, as with many other Wanderers, that third-density vibrational distortions caused this entity to be highly distorted by the mind/body/spirit complex perceptions of its fellow men, so that its mission was hindered and , consequently, diverted from its purposes.
QUESTIONER: How was Tesla's work supposed to benefit humans, and what was its purpose?
RA: I am Ra. The most cherished goal of the mind/body/spirit complex, Nikola, was to free all planetary entities from darkness. Thus, he tried to provide the planet with the infinite energy of the planetary sphere to use it for illumination and power generation.
QUESTIONER: What exactly do you mean by "liberate all planetary entities from darkness"?
RA: I am Ra. (Most of the answer that follows has been lost due to a recorder failure. The gist of the answer is what follows.) We have said to free people from darkness in a literal sense.
QUESTIONER: Is this release from darkness in relation to the Law of One, or is it a real product?
RA: I am Ra. The product of such a release would create two experiences.
In the first place, the experience of not having the need to find the compensation necessary to pay for energy with money.
Secondly, the free time achieved, thus enabling and reinforcing the greatest probability of freedom in order to search for being, the beginning of the search for the Law of One.
There are few on your plane who physically work from sunrise to sunset, as you say, who can contemplate the Law of One in a conscious way.
QUESTIONER: As for the Industrial Revolution in general, was it planned in any way?
RA: I am Ra. This will be the last question of the session.
That's how it is. The Wanderers incarnated in several successive waves, as one might say, to stimulate the advent of gradual liberation from the demands of daytime cycles and lack of free time.

You can extrapolate from it:

Session 11 January 28, 1981

QUESTIONER: So I guess you can't say his name. So, I ask you where Nikola Tesla got that information from.
RA: I am Ra. The one known as Nikola received information from Confederation sources eager to help this extremely or angelically positive entity, for the enhancement of the existence of the mind/body/spirit complexes of his fellow men. It is unfortunate, let us say, as with many other Wanderers, that third-density vibrational distortions caused this entity to be highly distorted by the mind/body/spirit complex perceptions of its fellow men, so that its mission was hindered and , consequently, diverted from its purposes.
QUESTIONER: How was Tesla's work supposed to benefit humans, and what was its purpose?
RA: I am Ra. The most cherished goal of the mind/body/spirit complex, Nikola, was to free all planetary entities from darkness. Thus, he tried to provide the planet with the infinite energy of the planetary sphere to use it for illumination and power generation.
QUESTIONER: What exactly do you mean by "liberate all planetary entities from darkness"?
RA: I am Ra. (Most of the answer that follows has been lost due to a recorder failure. The gist of the answer is what follows.) We have said to free people from darkness in a literal sense.
QUESTIONER: Is this release from darkness in relation to the Law of One, or is it a real product?
RA: I am Ra. The product of such a release would create two experiences.
In the first place, the experience of not having the need to find the compensation necessary to pay for energy with money.
Secondly, the free time achieved, thus enabling and reinforcing the greatest probability of freedom in order to search for being, the beginning of the search for the Law of One.
There are few on your plane who physically work from sunrise to sunset, as you say, who can contemplate the Law of One in a conscious way.
QUESTIONER: As for the Industrial Revolution in general, was it planned in any way?
RA: I am Ra. This will be the last question of the session.
That's how it is. The Wanderers incarnated in several successive waves, as one might say, to stimulate the advent of gradual liberation from the demands of daytime cycles and lack of free time.
Thanks for your reply.. Love the Ra transcripts and thank you for reminding me of this bit.. And taking the time to put this here :)
Hi there to everyone. I've been meaning to post a thread here about this topic for a while, but haven't had a huge amount of time or energy to do much due to the usual drag of having to work long hours for low pay.
For years, since i was a

Hi there to everyone. I've been meaning to post a thread here about this topic for a while, but haven't had a huge amount of time or energy to do much due to the usual drag of having to work long hours for low pay.
For years, since i was a kid uve
Lol! Posted the first comment I put by accident without finishing it, pressed something, (not sure what must have presses the post reply somehow 🤣). Usually take a couple of days to post and thought I'd just start it off. Knackered to be honest from work.. Think it gets the message across I hope..

Dedicating time and energy to creativity must be a very strong intention, like a mission in your life that you have to realize anyway, anyhow...
It never paid in this world, unless you are somehow part of the 'happy few'.
My two cents, from quite an experience in this field ;-)

If you don't have much energy, then mornings may be best, or over the weekend. I think it pays as its own reward, and there is the idea that one can communicate information via one's creations.

The problem I have is that I tend to go on a consumption spree with others' creations. Which may not be necessarily a bad thing, as perusal of another's creation is giving (anyone know that reference from the Zoroaster podcast?) But time is always an issue so you need to be balanced. You can set a physical or digital timer and just say, "I'm going to create for these 15 minutes."

Thanks for that reminder. I wonder if there's a me on that timeline of more "free time". Because I think sometimes about energy and its many forms as well.

Pay is subjective. The goal of the soul is not to be wealthy monetarily that’s not why the incarnation happens. Creativity affects the being thus maybe giving rise to energies and vibrations that improve one’s state. That pays more than any job can. Albeit, we must live in 3D so yes, pay is important but it is means to end. Creating FOR pay hampers the activity IMO

Pay is subjective. The goal of the soul is not to be wealthy monetarily that’s not why the incarnation happens. Creativity affects the being thus maybe giving rise to energies and vibrations that improve one’s state. That pays more than any job can. Albeit, we must live in 3D so yes, pay is important but it is means to end. Creating FOR pay hampers the activity IMO
I agree with Menna. If you want to abandon this creative treasure of the soul for the soul and reduce it to something less significant as money ofcourse you can do it, but eventually the sense of gratification for receiving money will deplete the mental energies and you won't even be motivated to do it anymore or have the satisfaction in the process. Like selling the soul for the devil. Not saying that to get paid for it is bad or anything or accept money for it when offered. I think a more balanced approach would be simply sharing it with the world for the sake of sharing it. Showing to as many people and open the doors for someone to step in. The idea of sharing the massage to everyone for me personally sound more exciting, more serving and the what ever income that gets only a bonus. Doing it like money never existed. I know people who are like that. Maybe they are not the richest but it definitely got them to places and projects. You see the process should be rewarding not the endgoal because of the dopamine system in the brain. The gratification can be very deadly to the creativity. Atleast this is how I experienced it and may not apply to everyone. I suggest doing this for more reasons other than money. Making it multi dimensional.

In creativity, imagination is very important, and it's imagination that is the guide. You can be creative in many ways and it's against mechanization that you have to be creative. This system hates creativity, it only wants robots. Robots have no soul. So it's the soul that expresses itself in creativity. Praying, drawing, writing are all ways of allowing creativity to express itself, listening to the gods of nature, asking the gods to allow us to listen to them, to hear them, to see them.

No money but better than money!

Creativity gives us energy. I remember when I worked as a chambermaid in a hotel, a very mechanical and hard job in fact, and I started to love the job because I allowed creativity to take its place, and imagination above all. I made the beds, tidied up the rooms by imagining people's lives, and each room was like a new story, a tale. So creativity sometimes has nothing to do with reality, but it's a reality that we create and that helps us to understand reality. And this exercise can be done anywhere, in the street, in the underground, in a shop. It's an exercise that gives us energy because it gets us out of mechanization. Everything becomes surprise and curiosity.

Then you can draw, write, create poems, music and so on. The Soul is happy, and so is the Universe.

Now, we are getting to a point where, even with "decent" pay, an individual is struggling to make ends met. This is a signal from the Universe that networking is one of the keys to survival. The qualities of the new world are emerging from the collapsing world. And since we are made of antennas, tuning to the creative force is primordial. We then become less prone to the "soul-sucking" tactics of the control system.
Q: (L) But anyhow, does that idea make sense? (Ark) Well, theoretically it makes sense. But my question is suppose it is done. And it has probably been done by many people. What are the visible consequences?

A: Under the right circumstances, with knowledge, awareness and, most important of all, BEING (letters came very slowly in contrast to the rest of the message, which was fast), there can be openings of portals for many purposes. Remember the Maruts and their baskets? How about a little "travel" if needed for a positive purpose?

Q: (L) Okay, the Maruts were referred to as - they were like all of a special bloodline - and they danced, and their dance produced benefits for the tribe. I mean, the heavens opened, and baskets came down with food and whatever they needed. I mean, it's like the original story of Manna from heaven. Only it wasn't just something tasteless, it was whatever they wanted or needed. Krunchy (healthy cereal)! (laughter)

A: Keep in mind that in order for the techno-spiritual techniques to work, the people of the "blood" must be purified and their chakras must be "connected". If this is done, there are even more important functions. For example: mental blocking of 4D STS attacks. Do you realize that 200 or so people assembled this way, and a block against the marauders could be put in place? Furthermore the wave is coming, the "dancers" could very well determine how it affects your planet and reality. Can you imagine what would happen if the "elite" of your world were cut off from their 4D STS power supply? What if their mind control techniques and frequency fences just "fizzled"?

Q: (L) Well that's crazy. (Ark) How can it happen that they are cut off from their power supply? I don't understand.

A: Mental blocking.
Q: (Ark) Yeah, you know, someone has to do this (squatting down and jumping up maneuvers that looked very difficult)... (L) Well, the thing is that it's nothing that could really hurt you. It's not strenuous. (DD) Except those knee drops. (Ark) Okay, I start exercising tomorrow! (C) And all the 200 people, don't need to be in the same place, or do they?
A: It is good to have at least seven in one group. 8 is better.
Q: (L) At least. So, the more the merrier?
A: Yes
Q: (Ark) So it's much like these shamans dancing to get the rain, yes?
A: That was corrupted. They had already lost the knowledge that this is a group thing and no one individual has the "being" to stand alone in 3D {against 4D}.
In short, networking is probably the most creative activity we can do right now. So, when in doubt, increase the networking flow! 😉

Thanks for taking the time to reply folks :) . Totally understand its not about being rich or making loads of money from art etc, I'm probably not getting what I was trying to say across too well, and because I didn't post well yesterday at the start..

In day to day I've been too exhausted sometimes from working low paid jobs to do much else really, it can also take a lot of energy away from stuff like meditating, study and networking. But with hard work and consideration maybe a better balance can be found I hope..
A lot of folks are probably going though this I think.. For those who aren't, and have found a balance then I'm happy for them!

I do get what you guys mean I think, that doing and sharing creative things are the goal in themselves, although money is important, as for most of my life have lived with not enough of it . It takes up a lot of energy.. just struggling to pay the bills and worrying about money takes away from doing the creative things .

I do work as a cleaner now, 4 days a week so it will give me a bit more time hopefully and Loreta I agree with you, that it allows your mind to be freer, I found time and space to sing and hum some tunes, and imagine things to draw while I was cleaning which was lovely, but the dirt or something in the job gave me a weird rash, (I'm guessing) couldn't sleep it was so itchy lol.

So tried goin back to cycle mechanics recently which wasn't great either.. The job that was available is more like managing a big shop which, was a new business that was very disorganised.
And it's the kind of place where they expect you to do everything when there just isn't enough time.
Just way too stressful, for not much pay . . They may have a part time job available in future I hope, and it's healthier than the cleaning job.

But I've gone back to cleaning again and hope that it doesn't bring out a reaction..

It's always the dilemma..
Either there is more time to do something creative, meditate etc, and not enough money and worry, or there is more money and not enough energy/time to do creative stuff.

At the moment feel pretty down about it as every job I try either wears me out too much, to do much else afterward, or is bad for health in some way.
Cost of living here in the UK is high, to be able to afford a decent diet etc isn't cheap.
To be poor isn't much fun either.
I've been there most of my life, and being creative IS a reward but you need good food on the table and a decent home to be healthy.

Before now I've lived in shared houses all my life, had to deal with people who didn't clean the kitchen so you can't cook properly, or you need to clean everything just to cook dinner and then clean afterward as well.
And things like threatening behaviour, antisocial people, being disturbed by people keeping you awake all night, peeing all over the toilet seat etc etc.

There are some great people I've met but there's "always one" as they say. And that's all you need for everyone to stop cleaning up. It's not good for your health, material support and a good house and home are def necessary for a healthy life i learned.

But this is the kind of lifestyle I have been able to afford for most of my life from doing things like cleaning work, security work or cycle mechanics, (which is paid like retail work), unless you have a partner or someone to support you. And loads of people are living precariously like this.. So I'm kind of highlighting the problem that they have too..

Although now it's different for me, I was able to afford a decent home, a Narrowboat. But only because my sister passed recently, bless her, and she was very generous left me some inheritance, so it was only from what happened to her which was very tragic, she got sick with cancer soon after loosing her husband from early onset Alzeimers. She cared for him for 15 years, they were both really wonderful people.

So was able to buy the boat only because of these tragic things that happened to them and how generous they were.
I Found that the difference having your own place makes to standard of living and health is amazing. It's much easier. You can look after your well being. And for this, I'm always very grateful, and having not had a home like this beforehand, appreciate it all the more, and it is always with sadness and pain, and love, due to what happened.

Living here in the Marina is beautiful, it's next to a nature reserve, although I've had complaints after even 1 minute of doing some music. It was being recorded on my phone and you can hear this lady coming to bang on the boat literally after 1 min!

The plan before this was to cruise the canals with my partner, where there is more privacy, but it didn't work out with him, so I had to stay at the marina in order to work.. And it's not cheap to rent a mooring. Narrowboats I've discovered aren't cheap to maintain either.

Homes in UK are soo expensive, and I'm still trying to find a way to record music, as I've got the equipment, but not much space or privacy. Maybe something like getting a small mortgage for a house if I sell the boat, and work hard, as there are some homes up north here that are more affordable
. Or just run away to the alps lol 🤣

Anyway, the boat I live on is beautiful, a high end one. Most people would be very grateful to have a home like this, especially now where people in the UK are becoming homeless at an alarming rate. So really I've got twice as much as some would like to have, and really I'm lucky to be alive and in a good place mentally so a lot to be thankful for!

Either way, long hours of physical work aren't great for the soul either and as the Ra transcript said, it's really not conducive to meditate, and grow. At least it keeps you active though.
I'm thinking a lot about others I've met too, people who have fallen into poor health and illness for similar reasons, I've def met a few so this post was attempting to address the wider issue of being stuck in this situation in general and how its difficult to be creative etc.

And about what you said Nature Videre, it's really difficult financially for everyone at the moment, just to survive. So having the time and money to support a lifestyle that gives me enough time to devote myself to being creative is would be a privilege indeed!

Oh, it's only people like the Rockefellas kids who can afford that of course!

When I did security work, I met a few people who had the same issues, one girl was really tragic. She was in bits, lost and wandering around the shopping centre where I worked. She was doing strange things so my supervisor asked me to approach her and find out what was going on. She wouldn't speak but ended up lying curled up on my lap looking at me in a desperate way, looking for help.. Then the police turned up and detained her back of house aggressively which was pretty shocking.. In anger she finally shouted and screamed about not being able to afford do her art and how the rich kids at college had this opportunity..
I've met others who to a lesser extent felt the same way. One girl was really frustrated by the rich kids who had these opportunities also, and they were popular artists doing "gender equality related art". She was really peed off! And poor.
It's like, being poor for a long time just drains you, long hours low pay.. I may go back to security work but having trouble renewing my licence, or just work in Aldi! (If I could get a job there that is).

I've done these kind of jobs all my life, am pretty useless at doing much else like higher end jobs.

But I'll keep trying to find time to do some creative work, here and there, even if it's just 15 mins a day like 3D Student said. And it's important to keep trying and moving forward.. Anyway thanks for taking the time to reply once again. I'd like to be able to reply and put quotes to you more directly, but can't work out how at the moment. Will start using my laptop, probably it's easier to work out how, rubbish with this stuff lol.

So just to clarify, this post was about how to live and work toward a life where it would be possible to have more time and energy to do creative things, but also be able to survive healthily in the real world. A high ideal in this world i know! As the cards are always gonna be stacked against us.. A real challenge.

So It wasn't necessarily about making money from the creative act itself. As again yesterday i posted without finishing by accident..

So everyone else is allowed to earn a living from their hours and hours of hard work except creative people ?
I'm talking about survival here, not being wealthy. There isn't anything wrong with earning a living from working hard even if it is doing something creative. The tech giants using AI are certainly making a fortune from copying people's work.

Everyone needs to eat and have a home. And that includes creative types. Same answer to Amor who agreed with you.

So everyone else is allowed to earn a living from their hours and hours of hard work except creative people ?
If you want to be combative and argumentative join a debate team. Not sure in what world you gathered the above quote from my response. I really wouldn’t expect that as a response but my assumptions have been all upended lately so I guess anything is on the table.

You are posting about “pay” and creativity on an esoteric forum. Do you want me to give information about creative jobs from Indeed or LinkedIn or do you want feedback about creativity, being, soul “The Work”.

If it’s 3D pay only then I can do a search online but I don’t know your location, skill set or hours available…

Last edited:
If you want to be combative and argumentative join a debate team. Not sure in what world you gathered the above quote from my response. I really wouldn’t expect that as a response but my assumptions have been all upended lately so I guess anything is on the table.

You are posting about “pay” and creativity on an esoteric forum. Do you want me to give information about creative jobs from Indeed or LinkedIn or do you want feedback about creativity, being, soul “The Work”.

If it’s 3D pay only then I can do a search online but I don’t know your location, skill set or hours available…
What I'm try to get at Menna, and why we disagree, is that creative stuff is what some people are good or gifted at, and so for them, doing this for pay is okay in my opinion..

Also they may not be good at other stuff and may find it difficult to succeed in jobs that are more normal for want of better word.

Artisans of yesteryear were paid quite well, their crafts and skills many of them have disappeared and have been replaced by stuff that is mass produced from what I can see.

Speaking more personally, I'm crap at most jobs apart from making and doing things with my hands, or doing poetry, music for instance. Am good with people so can do retail and security but my IT and office skills are woeful.
I'm completely useless at being business like or formal in any way lol! And to put on the act of being like this, can keep up for a bit, but it's really forced and doesn't come naturally and is v tiring. So have always got jobs that are manual, low paid. And this too can wear you down over time as low pay isn't great and some have been wearing physically over the years..
This isn't great for helping with the creative energy either. But you never know i may find something.

Was hoping to subsidise my income with doing architectural drawing and selling some prints online perhaps.

And yes, I was goin to do this for pay, it's what I'm good at and enjoy doing..

Music is my real love and this is even harder to make any money from, so I thought doing some drawings and making prints may be a more realistic and fulfilling way to earn some extra money that doesn't drain me and is doing something that is good for the soul. . But this requires a lot of time energy and focus which I don't always have.
I don't think pay is subjective, as said in my long post above. Have lived in necessity for many years like many others, and needing money to survive is objective, especially when you know what it's like not to have any. But there are definitely massive spiritual and emotional rewards when say, a decent song, poem or drawing is finished, it's a great feeling! Doesn't happen often. So I think you may have meant this kind of pay, and agreed this is a reward that beats money any time.. As long as you have enough money to survive, with a life that is conducive to do the creative work in the first place! If you get what I mean.

A lot of jobs out there that are in things like graphic design aren't really creative because you can't do original work and it's just stuff that your told to do like designing labels for chicken soup lol. That's my experience, and I'm sure there are some okay jobs out there for some people, the competition is high. But I'm working towards being able to do original, more authentic work that is an expression of something deeper and with more substance than say designs for leaflets or web pages etc.. Anyway thanks for your offer of looking for jobs, it was appreciated.

Not saying there is anything wrong with doing stuff like web pages and stuff like that just to say.. wouldn't have the right skills anyway!

Back
Top Bottom