Honestly. Have you REALLY seen a ghost?

obyvatel

The Living Force
Paragon said:
I'm getting this feeling whereby I can almost see life and it's veil....like it's all one big joke and feeding ground...I can see the energetic Interactions between people and the scenarios that the 4d STS create for us to fall into...I can REALLY see the illusion and it's the most frightening thing I have ever felt....I don't think frightened really describes the feeling...this stream of thought feels like it's coming from somewhere else out there...like my consciousness is in my body but Im also somewhere else not in this reality.....I feel like I'm losing my mind actually



Apologies for the stream of thought but I feel like I would lose it If I didn't put it down straight away...any objective views on this?

It is concerning. The symptoms you are describing seem serious and you may want to seek professional help (see a therapist) in addition to making an effort to follow the dietary guidelines - like eliminating gluten, dairy, alcohol. You also could try pipe breathing to calm down when you feel overwhelmed. Take care.
 

ana

The Living Force
Paragon said:
I just seen a ghost I'm so sure of it....because I jumped out my chair and screamed. It was black and moved fast across the room in the corner of my eye. And it happened again just a few moments ago And I can still feel it's presence....and observing myself I'm almost wanting it to happen like I'm enjoying the fear and energy....but from what I understand this is bad cos it feeds whatever it may be.

Edit- it's like I don't want 'it' or whatever it is, to go away cos it needs my fear and excitement from me mutually...sorry I'm not thinking very clear since I'm really quite scared...and I'm getting that sinking feeling as if I'm being pushed down and everything just goes still for a moment...there is also this cold skinking feeling around me but the window isn't even open and things go quiet and still just for that moment

What should I do :(

Ther
Hi Paragon,

I think trying to separate your attention from the "presence" and all the impressions and states it is bringing to you is the best course of action, don't give it importance and whenever you feel it is difficult to separate your attention or (mental blocking) you can recite the Prayer of the soul and concentrate on its deep meaning.
Remember to follow the dietary guidelines as obyvatel say, and not to fall into old habits or behaviors, spending as much time as possible to continue acquiring knowledge and interacting whenever you feel to.

Paragon said:
I'm getting this feeling whereby I can almost see life and it's veil....like it's all one big joke and feeding ground...I can see the energetic Interactions between people and the scenarios that the 4d STS create for us to fall into...I can REALLY see the illusion and it's the most frightening thing I have ever felt....I don't think frightened really describes the feeling...this stream of thought feels like it's coming from somewhere else out there...like my consciousness is in my body but Im also somewhere else not in this reality.....I feel like I'm losing my mind actually

Apologies for the stream of thought but I feel like I would lose it If I didn't put it down straight away...any objective views on this?
The strength and speed of the emotional center wich give us new and deeply impressions can be overwhelming, if that is the case try do some pipe breathing to activate the wise vagus nerve in order to be able to process it gently.

Let us know how it goes :)
 

Chrissy

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
I had this experience just a few months ago. I was out with a close friend of mine. We had gone for a walk (did pass a graveyard :)) and then out to dinner. It was getting late and we were both very relaxed and tired. As we were talking, I saw something in front of her face. I can only describe it as a transparent overlay of another face on top of hers. It was female and demonic looking. It stayed there for about a minute and then disappeared.
It freaked me out. but I didn't say anything to her about it. Shortly after that, I had gotten to the part of The Wave where Laura was talking about entity attachments. So I got nervous that was what I saw in my friend.

I decided I needed to speak to someone about this, so I spoke with a Shaman I had taken a meditation class with earlier in the year. This is her explanation:
Think of two runners in a race. One is ahead of the other so they can't see each other. The leader slows down and now they are at the same pace and can see each other. She was talking about brainwave states and being between alpha and theta. She told me it was nothing in or on my friend, just that I was sensitive enough to see it. She told me I had third eye issues and needed to clear it. She gave me a bunch of exercises to do this. I asked how do I know if these exercises are working. She said when I wake up in the middle of the night and see a bunch of "people" standing around my bed.

So what do I think about all of this? Well, there are things out there I can't explain. But I decide how much energy I want give it. As far as this event, I see it as a distraction from developing my true self and from seeking real knowledge. So no, I don't think I'll be meditating with a crystal on my forehead any time soon to clear my third eye. Funny thing, when I told my husband about waking up to spirits around our bed, his reply was "keep them on your side of the bed."
 

anart

A Disturbance in the Force
Chrissy said:
I decided I needed to speak to someone about this, so I spoke with a Shaman I had taken a meditation class with earlier in the year. This is her explanation:
Think of two runners in a race. One is ahead of the other so they can't see each other. The leader slows down and now they are at the same pace and can see each other. She was talking about brainwave states and being between alpha and theta. She told me it was nothing in or on my friend, just that I was sensitive enough to see it. She told me I had third eye issues and needed to clear it. She gave me a bunch of exercises to do this. I asked how do I know if these exercises are working. She said when I wake up in the middle of the night and see a bunch of "people" standing around my bed.

I would suggest you not do such 'exercises', if this is the result and this person is telling you it is positive, because it absolutely does not sound positive.

c said:
So what do I think about all of this? Well, there are things out there I can't explain. But I decide how much energy I want give it. As far as this event, I see it as a distraction from developing my true self and from seeking real knowledge. So no, I don't think I'll be meditating with a crystal on my forehead any time soon to clear my third eye. Funny thing, when I told my husband about waking up to spirits around our bed, his reply was "keep them on your side of the bed."

Good instinct on his part. Quite frankly, I would advise against doing any exercises someone gives you to do without a deep understanding of not only the exercises, but the reason behind them. I would also question anyone who is a self-proclaimed Shaman in this day and age - it's a jungle out there and there are scam artists behind every tree.
 

ana

The Living Force
anart said:
Chrissy said:
So what do I think about all of this? Well, there are things out there I can't explain. But I decide how much energy I want give it. As far as this event, I see it as a distraction from developing my true self and from seeking real knowledge. So no, I don't think I'll be meditating with a crystal on my forehead any time soon to clear my third eye. Funny thing, when I told my husband about waking up to spirits around our bed, his reply was "keep them on your side of the bed."

Good instinct on his part. Quite frankly, I would advise against doing any exercises someone gives you to do without a deep understanding of not only the exercises, but the reason behind them. I would also question anyone who is a self-proclaimed Shaman in this day and age - it's a jungle out there and there are scam artists behind every tree.
Agree, some get trapped in the "magic side", they call themselves seers or shamans just because they are unconsciously able to experience or perceive more than others do and direct their efforts to amplify these capabilities.

It has nothing to do with awareness wich is rooted in knowledge as a result of conscious labour directed to deeply understand our nature and the nature of reality.
 

Chrissy

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
anart and Ana, thank you for your replies and concern. I agree with you anart about the exercises being a red flag. Those were put in the trash and I should have clarified that. I hope it didn't sound like I bought into everything she told me. If so, I will express my thoughts clearer next time.
What did interest me was the idea that that sort of activity, paranormal or whatever you want to call it, being associated with the brainwave states. I think that's why a lot of people experience things when they are about to fall asleep.

Ana said:
It has nothing to do with awareness wich is rooted in knowledge as a result of conscious labour directed to deeply understand our nature and the nature of reality.

Ana, this was beautifully said!
I agree, I'd rather work on getting to know me, not dead people. Although sending a few spirits over to my husband's side of the bed when we're in a fight could come in handy. :lol: just kidding.
 
Top Bottom