Honestly. Have you REALLY seen a ghost?

That's what I think.... but maybe it was something different. This happened when I was kid.

Yes, there are more relevant issues than experiences with ghosts, did we really see something? what was it?, etc.
But the weird things that have happened to me did make me realise that there is more "out there" than meets the eye. That's why I'm here on this forum now.
However, certainly in the grand scheme of things this topic is not really important.

When I was kid I saw a head shadow on my room window, it was big and didn't look as some ghost, more likely as chupacabras or an alien. It was big and it was turned down, it was like sticked to the wall on the other side like spiderman, when I saw thhe figure I didn't care until I watched carefully and said "what the hell is that?". Closed my eyes and wait, until I saw through the covers and I notice the being it was not there.

It was interesting because my neighbors (sorry for me it sounds fun), they didn' let me sleep because they was having sex so maybe that creature was getting his/her food, from them and from my fear.

Álvaro said:
I have never seen a ghost. Have I ever felt "things" but not seen.

Same here.

When I was young, I woke up at night and I felt "something" was there.
I was so scared and I closed my eyes;"The thing" was on me.
It started to choke my throat...I couldn't breathe!
"The thing" pressed me so hard that my whole body was frozen.
I couldn't move! The sensations of terror and heavy weight that I felt at the time...are indescribable.
Though I didn't see what it was, it was a black shadow like thing.

And the wired thing is...I experienced that for 3days in a row.
After that, I have never encountered anything like that so far.

I have never seen a ghost while being in possession of a clear and sober mind. Being under the influence of "medications," I have experienced some strange things.

I was in bed with my wife when we heard our cat hiss and saw her at the entrance to the bedroom looking as if she was watching a ghost pass into the bedroom. I went back to my reading when I felt something sit down on the end of our bed. Not wanting to put an idea into my wife's mind, I asked her, "Did you feel something just now?" She said, "Yes." I asked, "What did you feel?" She replied, "I felt someone sit down at the end of the bed." I went back to my reading. Less than a minute later I felt something get up from the end of the bed, went through the same question and answer sequence, and got the same confirmation. Was this a ghost? Don't know. Did everything we experienced fit the standard notions of a 'ghost'--yeah. At the very least such an experience, though anecdotal, should make anyone who experienced it more openminded to the possibility of 'ghosts' and, by extension, provide a plausible sequence of events that might make any rational person consider that there might by a rational basis for such a belief.

Heimdallr said:
Álvaro said:
I have never seen a ghost.

Me either, and I am perfectly happy with that fact. :whistle:

Same, although I did not see it , I hear it ...

We were in an office, I was concentrated working at the computer, the door to my left and back, a coworker was working in the same office at the other side, like 5 meters of space between both of us, she asked me if I had seen it (it: a human like form with a some sort of white tunic ... and I answer back that I heard someone walking in with "huaraches" (sandals). That day we were the only ones at the office). And it was in daylight.

Later we told that to a friend and he told us it might be an angel according to numerology of date and time. It was like 11 years ago... we never knew what it was for sure ... the other coworker use to see a lot of weird things, incluiding ghosts and she was in the Tarot and use to wear black clothes all the time.

Never have, when I was a child I remember feeling that something was pushing the matress of my bed from under the bed but every time I looked the space under the bed was empty.
I also remember spending time alone in the backyard eraly afternoons and sometimes all would go quiet and i could see the grass flatten as if someone was walking over it
But I have never seen a ghost

I just seen a ghost I'm so sure of it....because I jumped out my chair and screamed. It was black and moved fast across the room in the corner of my eye. And it happened again just a few moments ago And I can still feel it's presence....and observing myself I'm almost wanting it to happen like I'm enjoying the fear and energy....but from what I understand this is bad cos it feeds whatever it may be.

Edit- it's like I don't want 'it' or whatever it is, to go away cos it needs my fear and excitement from me mutually...sorry I'm not thinking very clear since I'm really quite scared...and I'm getting that sinking feeling as if I'm being pushed down and everything just goes still for a moment...there is also this cold skinking feeling around me but the window isn't even open and things go quiet and still just for that moment

What should I do :(

Ther

I'm getting this feeling whereby I can almost see life and it's veil....like it's all one big joke and feeding ground...I can see the energetic Interactions between people and the scenarios that the 4d STS create for us to fall into...I can REALLY see the illusion and it's the most frightening thing I have ever felt....I don't think frightened really describes the feeling...this stream of thought feels like it's coming from somewhere else out there...like my consciousness is in my body but Im also somewhere else not in this reality.....I feel like I'm losing my mind actually

Apologies for the stream of thought but I feel like I would lose it If I didn't put it down straight away...any objective views on this?

I was thinking that, this is just an idea of course but, I have been remembering the occasions when there were apparitions on some places(like my house), but while that period of time, the family or social group inhabiting the place were having conflicts, so I think that maybe that energy from discussions and negative thoughts, etc, were creating those supposedly paranormal events. I got on pdf those books Laura recommend on her interview about paranormal things. But could this be possible? because I can't find a real reason on a random apparition or event trying to scare you, there is no real sense, I mean, it's not like a ghost asking for a release or help, it's like some kind of psychich event, but a particular characteristic I've seen is that there's always stress and conflicts running over the place, or over the person seeing ghosts or having paranormal experiences.

Methinks there are those who have not crossed over. Dunno how or why. Mr Bartow built his house with his own hands in 1914. When alone upstairs, we heard paint cans moving in the basement, doors shutting. When alone in the basement, something would walk above and could hear the footsteps. Mt Bartow died in the living room and for some reason kept attention on his home... He was nice, as long as you kept improving the house...

What did he do when you took a break improving the home? (Sorry, the question is rather personal, so don't bother replying if you don't feel like it.)

Back
Top Bottom