Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

Sorry, if already someone posted here, but I found an interesting site, from dr. Kathrada, from South Africa, who collected and put together various post jab protocols. On her, or better to say, their site, she with her co-workers put out post jab protocols, as well as nummerous good informations and COVID-19 self exemption forms.
For more and detailed information, just visit the site at:www.caringhcws.co.za

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211204-123608_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211204-123608_Telegram.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20211204-123617_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211204-123617_Telegram.jpg
    389.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20211204-123626_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211204-123626_Telegram.jpg
    383.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20211204-123634_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211204-123634_Telegram.jpg
    394.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20211204-123642_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211204-123642_Telegram.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20211204-123651_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211204-123651_Telegram.jpg
    369.9 KB · Views: 41
My mother forwarded me a french article that i read diagonally, but which can be rapidly summarized :

To get rid of graphene oxyde, use activated carbon

I do not have the knowledge to comment this information. All i can say is that if it's true then it's a great thing to know.
I searched on the word "carbon" in this thread, but only one post of ketone mentions it and it's not activated one ...
At least, the guy who worte the article seems much confident in this.

As the article is in french, i have to use google translate to give the link to the auto-traduced to english version, here it is :

And here's the link to the original in french :

If any here is in measure to comment about, please do not hesitate 😅
Hang on dudes ! :-)

One thing that I’m not sure if it has been mentioned here is the importance of low inflammatory diet for some people.

My own experience with bowel disorders has meant I have had to control my diet quite strictly. What I have observed over the years that when I avoid ALL grains, dairy protein, and legumes my blood is much thinner. When these things are in my diet my blood is very gluggy and fibrous, which I have observed when having to get bloods drawn for tests. So gluggy, that it blocks up the needle before much blood can flow out. Once they had to put a lure in and that still blocked up completely with fibrin. I have easy to access veins so this is not the problem and you can actually see the fibrin in the blood.

I imagine that add a hefty dose of spike protein to the food sensitivity inflammation and it’s a recipe for clots and cardiovascular problems. I will add that for me, even a gluten and dairy free diet is insufficient, I have to remove the rest as mentioned.

I imagine that add a hefty dose of spike protein to the food sensitivity inflammation and it’s a recipe for clots and cardiovascular problems. I will add that for me, even a gluten and dairy free diet is insufficient, I have to remove the rest as mentioned.
Yes, and that may be part of the intention behind the vax. Very few people in today's world have a truly healthy gut microbiome. Multiple generations of toxin exposure and degraded food have lead to very poor gut performance and leaky guts. A truly good microbiome can bounce back almost immediately following insult - this has been demonstrated in isolated tribes wherever they are found.

Look for videos featuring Dr Zack Bush - he has a lot of good stuff to say about regaining a good microbiome (and it doesn't involve probiotics).

On fibrin, there is a good enzyme product called Serracor by AST Enzymes which is a blend of serrapeptase, nattokinase, and cofactors. [Warning: do not take with Pharma blood thinners]. Many Docs that treat vaxxed patients take these enzymes to protect against shedding. I take 2 per day and have for a very long time.

In this show from October 21, 2021, Objective:Health - The Documented Negative Effects of Covid Vaccines, there is a discussion from around minute 10 of the work of Dr. Zandre Botha from SA, who found that the blood cells of some of her vaccinated patients had changed. She appears about 10 -11 minutes into the show of Stew Peters, December 2, in a segment that is cut out here: Doctor Finds Treatment For Vaxx Victims, Sees Major Improvement in Blood!

Dr. Botha works with a group of doctors, and they have tried to find something that works for their patients. As a result, they have developed some strategies she has been working with for about six months. The treatment modalities, medicine and therapy, used depending on the case has shown to improve the situation of the patients after about three to four weeks. The slides show the improvements.

Below the last link, there are some images on the page, which I have attached. There are several that are not used, like pine needles. There is also a series of slides used for the show with Stew Peters:, but they are almost 28 MB, Download the PowerPoint, Before and After Blood Treatment HERE, so I will just take two:

Screenshot 2021-12-13 025725.png
The above Chlorine dioxide is not on the list of what is recommended here. If you know of others, please post it, same goes for the next list and the attached images with herbs, where besides the above, I saw that pine needle is on. Though no matter what, there is the question of dosage. The bottom line is that they are seeing results with what they do. She also says that this protocol is for mild symptoms, for severe symptoms, she uses a more aggressive approach.
Screenshot 2021-12-13 025755.png
Then comes five images with herbs etc., which I have attached. Seeing what they have done, there may be health care workers in other areas that can succeed in developing something equivalent to the African/South African Caring Health Care Workers Coalition. The group has something they call a red list with concerns. It is attached too

For context, Stew Peters says in the introduction to the interview:
The latest Covid-19 variant they’re using to justify permanent lockdowns is the omicron variant, coming out of South Africa. Of course, after omicron will come some other variant, and then another, for as long as the government feels like controlling our lives.

You know where this is leading: They want universal vaccine mandates, for everyone, from infancy to the nursing home. They want forcible injections for toddlers, for grade-schoolers, for pregnant women, and mandatory boosters even for those who had severe reactions to the first shot. And they will keep at this no matter what the side effects are, because they simply deny that side effects even exist.

Doctor Zandre Botha is in South Africa. She’s seen a whole host of negative symptoms in her vaccinated patients: Blood clots, arthritis flair-ups, hypertension, heart attacks, and worst of all, metastatic cancer in vaccinated patients who were previously in remission.

But Doctor Botha says there are reasons to be optimistic. She believes she may have developed a therapy that can improve her patients’ clotting blood.

[Dr. Botha joined the show to discuss.]

Attachments

• 2021.12.03-01.42-redvoicem-1.jpg
    2021.12.03-01.42-redvoicem-1.jpg
    369.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 2021.12.03-01.42-redvoicem-2.jpg
    2021.12.03-01.42-redvoicem-2.jpg
    372.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 2021.12.03-01.42-redvoicem-3.jpg
    2021.12.03-01.42-redvoicem-3.jpg
    401.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 2021.12.03-01.42-redvoicem-5.jpg
    2021.12.03-01.42-redvoicem-5.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 2021.12.03-01.42-redvoicem-4.jpg
    2021.12.03-01.42-redvoicem-4.jpg
    333.8 KB · Views: 18
  • ENGLISH.pdf
    725.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Sorry, if already someone posted here, but I found an interesting site, from dr. Kathrada, from South Africa, who collected and put together various post jab protocols. On her, or better to say, their site, she with her co-workers put out post jab protocols, as well as nummerous good informations and COVID-19 self exemption forms.
For more and detailed information, just visit the site at:www.caringhcws.co.za
I did not see your post, because I looked up Zandre Botha, and as she wasn't mentioned I continued and ended up posting something similar. When I now looked up "Kathrada", I finally saw your post, which was the only hit, so you are good.

The above group has an FB page, where one finds this conversation that Dr. Kathrada, had with a journalist, at the end of November. She is also connected with the group World Council for Health, who prepared the Spike Protein Detox Guide, mentioned in this post. The Detox Guide is one of several articles on their site with ideas and information. Dr. Kathrada has a short video from where I took this screenshot:
Screenshot 2021-12-13 053309.png

I will describe my situation briefly. I work in high school. With each passing day, more and more infected students are around me. Young people under the age of 30 die of covid. At the same time, I teach at the university, where I also have contact with students and work in a neurobiology laboratory.

My lab is part of a clinical hospital. From next week, vaccinations of workers in this place will be compulsory. The only vaccine I can choose is Pfizer. I absolutely do not want to give up this job. It is too important for me ideologically.

At the same time, I am a person who has always tolerated all vaccines very badly.

What advice or suggestions do you have for me in this situation? I will be very grateful for any answer.

I will describe my situation briefly. I work in high school. With each passing day, more and more infected students are around me. Young people under the age of 30 die of covid. At the same time, I teach at the university, where I also have contact with students and work in a neurobiology laboratory.

My lab is part of a clinical hospital. From next week, vaccinations of workers in this place will be compulsory. The only vaccine I can choose is Pfizer. I absolutely do not want to give up this job. It is too important for me ideologically.

At the same time, I am a person who has always tolerated all vaccines very badly.

What advice or suggestions do you have for me in this situation? I will be very grateful for any answer.
That's a difficult situation Cleopatre VII. You said the only vaccine you can choose is Pfizer, would it be possible to travel to another clinic where alternative vaccines such as Astrazeneca/J&J are available?

I also wanted Astrazeneca or J&J. Unfortunately, this is not possible in my whole country.
If there is no way to avoid it, use our protocol COVID Mass Vaccination Experiment: Prepare For The Worst With This Health Protocol. Buy all the necessary supplements in advance and start taking them 1-2 week before the vaccination. Ideally you should know exactly when is your vaccination date so that you can plan accordingly. Important is also, I think, this part:

Immediately AFTER Vaccination
  • 500mg liposomal glutathione, vitamin C (dose?)
  • Epsom salts bath - 4 cups salts, duration 20-30 minutes
  • Immediately enter sauna, endure 40-60 minutes at a reasonable temperature
  • After sauna, large glass of water containing: 1/4 tsp activated charcoal, 1/4 tsp bentonite clay (or alternatively 4 caps of a full-spectrum binder such as GI Detox by Bio-botanical Research).

IMO, the shorter the time period after vaccination and before you go into the epsom salts bath and sauna, the better, so that you can detox as much as you can from the muscles and before it goes into the bloodstream.

My mother forwarded me a french article that i read diagonally, but which can be rapidly summarized :

To get rid of graphene oxyde, use activated carbon

I do not have the knowledge to comment this information. All i can say is that if it's true then it's a great thing to know.
I searched on the word "carbon" in this thread, but only one post of ketone mentions it and it's not activated one ...
At least, the guy who worte the article seems much confident in this.

As the article is in french, i have to use google translate to give the link to the auto-traduced to english version, here it is :

And here's the link to the original in french :

If any here is in measure to comment about, please do not hesitate 😅
Hang on dudes ! :-)

Just to summarize the above. He says that to prevent problems with the graphene and other metals in vaccines, Moso bamboo activated charcoal is very useful, although it only removes toxins from the gut, not the bloodstream.

Last edited:
Hijama aka "cupping": desperate workers, students forced into vaxx mandates turn to ancient treatment to remove the injections after administration - The COVID Blog

Has anybody here actually tried wet cupping after vaccination?
I saw the video with the russian doctor some time ago and can't get the clotted blood that was drawn out of my mind.

I'm not there, still stand my ground. But additionally to all the supplements for our protocol at hand I ordered 2 cupping glasses today.
I wouldn't look for a cupping practioner though, but would do it myself or let some other nurse do it.

I'd be happy to hear opinions or if someone has experience with this treatment.
For some reason I did not chime in regarding cupping when I read the two post about it in November. Another video jarred my memory about this fact.

From my engineering perspective I find the use of this method quite an interesting way to perhaps "attack" the jab.

Why ? Because by using them you are placing a negative pressure field around the injection site allowing you to try and "intercept" the injected fluid. Negative pressure would slow down the shot fluid from going into the blood vessile as rapidly as if there was no such pressure difference. This way you buy yourself time to do something in this injection area. Similar to what we see in movies when someone is bitten by a snake. Never had the pleasure but I assume what they show works.

Now this completely pure speculation on my part so take it with a tiny grain of salt.
This Is Not Medical Advice. This is brain storming.

- Since the "shot" of mRNA needs to be stored at -70 C, that gives me a hint that higher temps has a damaging effect on what is in it. So heating up the area around the injection site to as high a level as is safe to the body may perhaps destroy its desired composition. One way to do this would be to put the cuppings on and then go into a sauna. Russian sauna would be the best as the body will tolerate much higher temperatures if the air is dry. Localizing the heating here I think is the desired way to go as heating the body means faster blood flow !!!! Not good to fight the shot injection.

- Around the injection site inject vitamin C to make the local environment as acidic as possible. Acid has wonderful effect on things, it destroys.
Numerous studies identified that Vit-C in high dosages is virucidal [83]. This conclusion was based on in-vitro experiments. In the presence of copper and/or iron, high doses of Vit-C showed virucidal activity. This was explained through the formation of hydrogen peroxide and other radical initiators [87,88]. Moreover, the low pH value of the system was responsible for the in-vitro antiviral effects of Vit-C. Despite these studies, the in vivo virucidal activity of Vit-C was not confirmed. It was well established that Vit-C is a powerful antioxidant and it can exert pro-oxidant effects at high concentrations. The generation of reactive oxygen species through the reduction of transition metal is possible [89]. It was found that a very high-dose of one sodium salt of ascorbic acid (90 mM) kills Candida albicans in-vitro through an iron-catalyzed Fenton reaction [90].
Combination of the two treatments above might weaken what remains of that injection in the arm.

How about having the arm armed with Vitamin C injection just before going to get the jab ??

I would do the cupping no matter what, as it is safe and easy to do. Injections would require someone who knows what they are doing.

PS: Some people commented on the provided link that there may not be time. Well you can do it in your car. You just need alcohol, matches and the cups. Learn how to do it at home and then do it in the car. Then have a friend drive home as fast as possible.

Last edited:
This Is Not Medical Advice. This is brain storming.

The suction plus the cutting should be able to remove at least part of the vaxx. The applied suction should be having an effect on the whole injection area.
At least that's what I'm thinking.
The immediately clotted blood in the video could be taken as evidence that the vaxx is in the blood clot, at least in parts though.
Although I'm a nurse I cannot be sure about this but it makes sense to me.

The pressure in Germany is increasing. Health personnel must be vaxxed until March,15th or otherwise we will lose our job.
I'm still waiting for the result of my antibody test and if I have antibodies I will try to get the "recovered pass".

If that fails I might get the shot.
In this case I thought to do the wet cupping directly after the shot and then would immediately inject myself with 7,5g Vit.C via short infusion.
I will repeat the Vit C injection later in the day.
Plus taking the other health supplements from our protocol plus the fasting before etc..
I would also try to make the appointments on days with a waning moon.

The suction plus the cutting should be able to remove at least part of the vaxx. The applied suction should be having an effect on the whole injection area.
At least that's what I'm thinking.
The immediately clotted blood in the video could be taken as evidence that the vaxx is in the blood clot, at least in parts though.
Although I'm a nurse I cannot be sure about this but it makes sense to me.

The pressure in Germany is increasing. Health personnel must be vaxxed until March,15th or otherwise we will lose our job.
I'm still waiting for the result of my antibody test and if I have antibodies I will try to get the "recovered pass".

If that fails I might get the shot.
In this case I thought to do the wet cupping directly after the shot and then would immediately inject myself with 7,5g Vit.C via short infusion.
I will repeat the Vit C injection later in the day.
Plus taking the other health supplements from our protocol plus the fasting before etc..
I would also try to make the appointments on days with a waning moon.
If you are in Germany, I would also look into Ultraviolet Irradiation of Blood in combination with Ozone Therapy. Apart from other health benefits it's an excellent way to prevent blood clotting. Some GPs (Hausärzte) still offer this therapy in Germany, it costs around 90 euros.

Back
Top Bottom