Grounding

"C's Groups of people represent energy portals in cosmic rather than global terms. Light warriors are "connectors"
on a cosmic level. Transducers of energy of transitions of your sector of space and time rather like capacitors. Now, all of you have value far beyond your own understanding to this point. It would be wise to remember this and be cautious. Go from this point with joy in the knowledge and ...defend it. Session: 020731"

I like the idea that you can tune your "inner system", using grounding to store/release electromagnetic energy in your body.
For me, it helped tremendously to free my mind and better comprehend how it function and interact with universe :-).
Well I'm still learning, and on rather basic levels, how to interact with soul. And I know that this thread on grounding is a most wonderful thing.
But I would say, don't stop thinking, but embrace thinking with yearning because real life is in the soul.

This was an excellent interview about grounding with Dr. Laura Koniver:

A few highlights:

- Dr. Koniver found about grounding when she had a baby, who was colic (the pediatrician would have prescribed the 2 week old baby drugs, or the other option would have been to place the baby in a different room and let her cry. Neither choice sounded good to her). At the time, she was living in Arizona, and went barefoot in the backyard while holding the crying baby. Unexpectedly, the baby stopped crying, and as it happened repeatedly, the doc figured out that it must be from standing on the grass barefoot, grounded.

- If a hundred people are in a chain, holding hands, and only one of them is grounded, the other 99 are too.

- Grounding in urban environments can be potentially troublesome, but here she gives good advice on how to negotiate the problems.

- Water that is used in houses and apartments is grounded, so having a shower/ catching a faucet with bare hands, will get you grounded too.

- Dr. Koniver herself lives in an urban environment, but has been going to a cabin once a month for two days to counter the city living. Being out in the nature for a couple of days is restorative, as there aren’t excess EMFs and electricity around, and you can get plentiful grounding. Those few days give her the fortitude to better weather the "urban assault" for the next weeks.

- You could get grounding from trees, but if they have a thicker bark, it doesn’t work well. Surer bet is grabbing some leaves (plants, trees, etc.).

- If there is moisture between the skin and grounded surface, the grounding connection is better.

- Even a few seconds of touching grounded surface (more is better of course), will restore the "link": the blood pressure starts to level, inflammation starts to decrease, etc.

- The grid uses AC electricity, but the body runs in DC electricity. This amplifies a ”mismatch” when you are near electric wires (and devices) while inside. It would good to keep at least a few feet’s distance from the wires, and every now and then get grounded to even things out. (Using dirty electricity filters would probably be worthwhile.)

- It is important to go outside (or peek from an open window) once in a while when the sun is up. This way you get ”information” from the sun to ”locate” yourself, i.e. what time of the day it is/ what season is ongoing, and keep the bodily systems/ hormones running smoothly. Evidently, if you spend all your time indoors, you miss these signals, and it will eventually negatively catch up on you.

Being connected to the earth, receiving electrons and other energies from it, seems to be equally as important as keeping tabs on the sun.

There was a study put up, where people were ”disconnected” completely: no natural light, no grounding, no Schumann resonance, and so on. The study had to be stopped, as after only a couple of hours, the subjects’ organ systems were starting to fail.

I remember, when I once tried to sleep in an EMF blocking bed canopy (it’s placed over a bed, and material is also set underneath the mattress). I made several attempts, but every time I woke up about 2 am having a feeling of strange ”pressure”, and had to remove the canopy. (It wasn't a case of total disconnection as in the study, but still.) When it later occurred to me, to remove the material from under the mattress and leave the canopy on, it was more tolerable, but still something was ”off”.

The exclusion from outside energies must explain the issue some people have, when they have painted a room (ceiling, every wall and the floor) with EMF blocking paint, only to find out that they can’t spend much time inside the room, as they gradually start to feel unwell. (I guess some people are more sensitive to these things than others.)

- The astronauts who stood on the moon, have said that there was this strong longing to get back to earth, and get ”grounded” again. (Btw, they seem to have used Schumann resonance generators in the spacecrafts.)

Медитация для заземления более корректная у Шакти Гавэйн. Она начинается снизу вверх, начинать с ног и заканчивать головой и веками, а не наоборот, не с головы до ног. Это принципиальное отличие и имеет практическое значение. Даже если книга покажется вам "мусорной", она стоит того, чтобы найти это крошечное зерно знаний.
В йоге самой эффективной позой заземления является "Поза мертвеца".
А также, для заземления в вертикальном положении - необходимо изучить постуральный вопрос, нужно выстроить правильно ось. Касс упоминали "царей на каблуках". ;) Здесь вам поможет цигун, это правильная постура для заземления.
И еще кельтские танцы, ирландские танцы.
Посмотрите на это очень внимательно, чтобы увидеть механизм, как это работает.
Заземление - это секрет левитации.
И секрет антигравитационного двигателя. ;)

Shakti Gawain's meditation for grounding is more correct. It starts from bottom to top, beginning with the feet and ending with the head and eyelids, not the other way around, not from head to toe. This is a fundamental difference and has practical implications. Even if the book seems "trashy" to you, it is worth it to find that tiny grain of knowledge.
In yoga, the most effective grounding pose is Dead Man's Pose.
And also, for upright grounding - you need to learn the postural issue, you need to line up the axis correctly. Cass mentioned "kings in heels." ;) Qigong will help you here, it is the correct postural for grounding.
And also Celtic dancing, Irish dancing.
Look at it very carefully to see the mechanism of how it works.
Grounding is the secret to levitation.
And the secret to the antigravity engine. ;)

Back
Top Bottom