French Presidential Elections 2017: Fillon vs Macron vs Le Pen

anka said:
An interesting text comes from the Czech alternative media website aeronet.cz (one of those so-called pro-Russian outlets).

_http://aeronet.cz/news/francouzske-prezidentske-volby-vyhrala-rodina-rothschild-a-sioniste-z-londynskeho-city-byli-jsme-svedky-hry-na-alternativu-prodana-nevesta-nebo-prodane-volby/

Author and chief editor comes up with claim that Le Pen was forced to sell the election because her party got very close to bankruptcy. The National Front borrowed for the campaign from Cotelec, her father's company, 6.000.000 EUR. This figure is allegedly too little for a campaign in France. Previously, in 2014, they borrowed from Moscow's 1st Czech-Russian Bank 11.000.000 EUR (two loans, 9+2 millions). The CEO of the bank, Roman J. Popov, is also CEO of another bank in Czech, ERB Bank. He has got a bad name recently in Russia and the First Czech-Russian Bank lost its licence there, therefore filing for bankruptcy. Then the Russian Bank Deposit Insurance Agency calls in part of the loan granted by the First Czech-Russian Bank, which has since been dissolved.

_http://www.politico.eu/article/marine-le-pen-asked-to-repay-e9-million-bank-loan-reports-czech-russian/

On top of that, the National Front needs another 20.000.000 EUR to continue its existence (no link here to verify now).

And the author of the Czech article suggests that this explains why Marine Le Pen was able to announce her second place in the first round of presidential elections already 17 minutes after the closing of el.rooms, when only 3% of votes were counted. Unbelievably, in this second round, 12 minutes after closing the polls, she announced she lost (not even 1% of votes counted) and congratulated Macron. In both cases all mainstream media published her statement immediately.

So the author concludes that there is a big chance that Le Pen knew that her party was almost finished and was forced to 'sell' the election in order to secure money for the party or try to succeed in the elections without guarantee of success. Hence her strange performance at the last TV debate with Macron where she didn't show her best at all. Now, allegedly, the debt to the Czech-Russian Bank is covered by an anonymous donor (no link provided).

Do you think this could be the case? Any sources on the French side? I don't have enough info to verify these claims, just FWIW.
I am not sure I follow the line of thought. Surely, if Marine Le Pen had won the election, that would have brought in a lot of money or access to money, enough to cover any loans outstanding. Osit

Aeneas said:
Ellipse said:
Starshine said:
They arrived just after he left. I found the replay here : _http://pluzz.francetv.fr/videos/presidentielle_2017_,157546006.html
You can see their intervention from approx 3:37:10.

That's something for a Presidential celebration...

Thanks, interesting :

I do find that video of the half naked dancers with masks on, very disturbing. It is very sexual in nature and the masks gives it too me a perverted slant. Did they plan this to get people into the lower centers/chakras and so redirect people to not reflect too much on what had just happened or did it just reflect the nature of the beast elected? At least I found such a show to be happening as a celebration of a presidential election very strange and out of place. Pole dancing would have been slightly less provocative.

Perhaps it is symbolic of the lack of morals, values and ethics that our civilization is currently experiencing as it slides into decay. So many parallels to the decay of the Roman empire and how it just sank lower with each new emperor.

Remember this from about a year ago? That's what these half naked dancers remind me of - that bizarre ceremony? I wonder, if there is any connection between the two, like a display to show that Macron is the elites puppet?

Bizarre Opening Ceremony For Tunnel In Switzerland
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,41933.30.html
https://www.sott.net/article/319468-Naked-torsos-and-horned-beasts-Swiss-tunnels-bizarre-opening-leaves-viewers-baffled

French people never made a true work of resilience, he is still traumatized by the 2 world war, by the occupation nazi, that's why people are still afraid of the Front National. Marine Le Pen drags with her the past of her father, and it is very difficult to imagine her as president of France. Personally, I voted for The Pen, but for me this was not a real choice, I voted against Macron. To tell the truth, it's been years that we can't vote "for", but "against" someone. In 2002 I followed the instructions of "all of the republicans against Le Pen", and voted for Chirac, who was not at all my favorite (he had 80% of the votes !). In 2012, I voted against Sarkozy, and now against Macron. You feel discouraged by so much handling.

I agree with that. And I feel sick, literally... with nauseas, dizziness and also anger, sadness and fear. Fear for my children, for my grandchildren, for my mother who's going to age 80 years old, for us as family, friends, and all extended family wherever they are, and people of nations in an extended meaning.

Most certainly have that same uneasy feeling. Anger for sure, and the essence that (once again), the french people have been betrayed.

A recent comment on this subject left on Z Hedge sums it up for me. _http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-08/watch-live-french-activists-unions-clash-riot-police-first-anti-macron-protest

Every day I feel like Im walking in a dreamworld and this feeling of being disassociated with reality is growing stronger as time goes on. The only real emotion resonating a sense of impending doom and that I have to get ready. For what I dont know but its like a animal instinct in my gut that danger is coming.

Does anyone else have this feeling? How -flicking- far down the rabbit hole are we really going to go before something finally breaks?

And he had the gall to sing La Marseillaise. :rolleyes:

The famous scene from Casablanca in which Victor Laszlo (Paul Henreid) leads the band and patrons of Rick’s in singing the French national anthem “La Marseillaise” was copied from Jean Renoir’s 1937 film La Grande Illusion (1937), in which French service members in a German POW camp sing the song as a similar gesture of defiance. In Casablanca, “La Marseillaise” is sung over the German song “Watch on the Rhine”

tumblr_n1fnd9ztwT1qg4blro8_r1_250.gif

angelburst29 said:
Aeneas said:
Ellipse said:
Starshine said:
They arrived just after he left. I found the replay here : _http://pluzz.francetv.fr/videos/presidentielle_2017_,157546006.html

Thanks, interesting :

I do find that video of the half naked dancers with masks on, very disturbing. It is very sexual in nature and the masks gives it too me a perverted slant. Did they plan this to get people into the lower centers/chakras and so redirect people to not reflect too much on what had just happened or did it just reflect the nature of the beast elected? At least I found such a show to be happening as a celebration of a presidential election very strange and out of place. Pole dancing would have been slightly less provocative.

Perhaps it is symbolic of the lack of morals, values and ethics that our civilization is currently experiencing as it slides into decay. So many parallels to the decay of the Roman empire and how it just sank lower with each new emperor.

Remember this from about a year ago? That's what these half naked dancers remind me of - that bizarre ceremony? I wonder, if there is any connection between the two, like a display to show that Macron is the elites puppet?

https://www.sott.net/article/319468-Naked-torsos-and-horned-beasts-Swiss-tunnels-bizarre-opening-leaves-viewers-baffled
Well spotted Angelburst. I heard about a similar type of dancing - and equally strange and out of place - a couple of years ago at an anniversary for a School for Applied Linguistics in Zurich.
Perhaps the idea is to accustomize us to this type of thing as the new normal or to accept the signs of the beast. One could also speculate that it is a way of signalling a la Grünbaum, so as to trigger people who have been Grünbaumed to go off.

As a listener of all what you've said I also express condoleances and to not fear more than necessary. I thought every part of the population is involved here, we're not alone.

Aeneas said:
angelburst29 said:
Aeneas said:
Ellipse said:
Starshine said:

Thanks, interesting :

Well spotted Angelburst. I heard about a similar type of dancing - and equally strange and out of place - a couple of years ago at an anniversary for a School for Applied Linguistics in Zurich.
Perhaps the idea is to accustomize us to this type of thing as the new normal or to accept the signs of the beast. One could also speculate that it is a way of signalling a la Grünbaum, so as to trigger people who have been Grünbaumed to go off.

Could be, I was more thinking about the line that this is just what happens with a society that delves in and only uses the lower centers. Instead of embracing the higher centers. It's just so devoid of anything higher. It's animalstic, perverse, and entropic. (entropy)

But that's what modern art is, just go at your basic instincts. They don't recognise anything higher. They only understand feelings, lower feelings that is.

That said, there is clearly nothing satanic going on with today's music industry.

madonna-performs-onstage-during-the-57th-annual-grammy-awards-at-the-staples-center.jpg

iu

keshaama.jpg

chris%2Bbrown%2Billuminati%2Bbet%2Bawards.png2.png

ghostgrammy.jpg

Interesting connection?

GEORGE SOROS IS POURED MONEY INTO GOOGLE AND HER OPPONENT EMMANUEL MACRON TO STOP MARINE LE PEN, AND TODAY IT SEEMS SOROS HAS WON YET ANOTHER VICTORY FOR THE GLOBALISTS.

Globalists Celebrate As The George Soros Funded Jesuit Candidate Macron ‘Wins’ In Landslide Victory (Videos)
http://investmentwatchblog.com/globalists-celebrate-as-the-george-soros-funded-jesuit-candidate-macron-wins-in-landslide-victory/

EDITOR’S NOTE: His campaign slogan is ‘En Marche‘, which when translated to English means ‘Move On’. Just like the name of the Soros-sponsored moveon.org. Hmmm. His campaign received huge financial assistance from globalist George Soros. Hmmm again. New French president Emmanuel Macron was trained in the Jesuit school system. Hmmm again. Google and Facebook used Soros-funded groups to “help the French electorate make sense of what and who to trust” before casting their votes. That’s my final “hmmm”, and you wonder how Macron won in a landslide? Hmmm.

The passionately pro-EU politician Emmanuel Macron was tonight elected as France’s youngest ever president with a projected landslide of 65.5 per cent. Macron, 39, beat far-right National Front (FN) candidate Marine Le Pen, 48, in an election that will have widespread repercussions for the future of Europe.

An official preliminary result released at 8pm local time showed the 65.5 per cent vote for Mr Macron, meaning a clear victory over Le Pen, on 34.5 per cent. Just 15 minutes after the exit polls were announced, Le Pen revealed she phoned Macron to ‘congratulate’ him on his election victory.

She had hoped that the surprise election of populist firebrand Donald Trump in America, and the Brexit result in the UK, would favour her hardline opposition to the EU, globalisation and immigration.

But instead it was Macron who was preparing for a victory celebration in front of crowds of supporters outside the Louvre in central Paris.

MACRON IS THE ULTIMATE GLOBALIST WATERBOY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV7Yuh5SVc8 (5:56 min.)

In a press release from Paris, Google announced a partnership between Google News Lab and First Draft to help “the French electorate make sense of what and who to trust in their social media feeds, web searches and general news consumption in the coming months.”

First Draft is a technology company, in part funded by Google News Lab in June 2015, with a purpose to monitor online news “to raise awareness and address challenges relating to trust and truth in the digital news”.

FRANCE’S NEW PRESIDENT IS A JESUIT-TRAINED GLOBALIST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIjEpR_kOdw (5:07 min.)

CrossCheck together with Facebook’s Crowd Tangle want to monitor news that is does not conform to liberal interventionism during the French election. “With combined expertise from across media and technology, CrossCheck aims to ensure hoaxes, rumors and false claims are swiftly debunked, and misleading or confusing stories are accurately reported.”

GLOBALIST PUPPET BARACK OBAMA DID AS HE WAS TOLD TO GET MACRON ELECTED:
The media could not be played

Partners of Google News lab include AFP (Agence France-Presse), BuzzFeed News, France Médias Monde (via les Observateurs de France 24), France Télévisions, Global Voices, Libération, La Provence, Les Echos, La Voix du Nord, Le Monde (Les Décodeurs), Nice-Matin, Ouest-France, Rue89 Bordeaux, Rue89 Lyon, Rue89 Strasbourg, Storyful and StreetPress.

The anti-Trump hard-left political activist David Brock, the founder of Media Matters who is fond of calling conservative news “fake”, is working with Google and Facebook to implement the strategy.

Macron another Soros' Stooge ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmwxXx-5M2s (6:43 min.)

Meanwhile in France it is clear that Le Pen’s opposition is candidate Emmanuel Macron who has powerful supporters behind the scenes. A clue may lie in the fact that the name of his party is derived from a Soros organization in the US.

Back-dated February 15, 2017
George Soros is pouring money into Google and her opponent Emmanuel Macron to stop Marine Le Pen, leading contender in the French presidential election scheduled for April 23.

Soros pouring money into Google, Macron to stop Le Pen
http://freewestmedia.com/2017/02/15/soros-pouring-money-into-google-macron-to-stop-le-pen/

In 2012, Forbes reported that Soros had sold out, but Market Watch in 2016 reported that his hedge fund, Soros Fund Management LLC, has again invested in Alphabet, the parent company of Google.

Last week Google News Lab announced CrossCheck, aimed at censorship of pro-Le Pen news to scupper her chances of winning the French presidential election, Infowars reported.

In a press release form Paris, Google announced a partnership between Google News Lab and First Draft to help “the French electorate make sense of what and who to trust in their social media feeds, web searches and general news consumption in the coming months.”

First Draft is a technology company, in part funded by Google News Lab in June 2015, with a purpose to monitor online news “to raise awareness and address challenges relating to trust and truth in the digital news”.

CrossCheck together with Facebook’s Crowd Tangle want to monitor news that is does not conform to liberal interventionism during the French election. “With combined expertise from across media and technology, CrossCheck aims to ensure hoaxes, rumors and false claims are swiftly debunked, and misleading or confusing stories are accurately reported.”

Partners of Google News lab include AFP (Agence France-Presse), BuzzFeed News, France Médias Monde (via les Observateurs de France 24), France Télévisions, Global Voices, Libération, La Provence, Les Echos, La Voix du Nord, Le Monde (Les Décodeurs), Nice-Matin, Ouest-France, Rue89 Bordeaux, Rue89 Lyon, Rue89 Strasbourg, Storyful and StreetPress.

The anti-Trump hard-left political activist David Brock, the founder of Media Matters who is fond of calling conservative news “fake”, is working with Google and Facebook to implement the strategy.

Meanwhile in France it is clear that Le Pen’s possible opposition is candidate Emmanuel Macron who has powerful supporters behind the scenes. A clue may lie in the fact that the name of his party is derived from a Soros organization in the US.

The logo of one of Soros’ agitator associations, entitled Move On, translates into French as En marche!, the name of Macron’s new party.

Macron’s recently deceased financier Henry Hermand was close to Soros. Francois Asselineau has suggested that Macron is a Soros surrogate.

French officils discovered missing ballot papers at the polling station of the commune of Ruffey-lès-Echirey.

Missing ballot papers for Marine discovered at polling station
http://freewestmedia.com/2017/05/08/missing-ballot-papers-for-marine-discovered-at-polling-station/

May 8, 2017 - Ruffey-lès-Echirey

French officils were unpleasantly surprised at the polling station of the commune of Ruffey-lès-Echirey, Côte-d’Or, on Sunday, May 7, 2017, France3-regions reported.

Municipal officials found that stacks of ballots prepared the day before had been tampered with, and empty ballot papers were missing for Marine Le Pen.

At the opening of the only polling station of Ruffey-les-Echirey around 7:30, the assessors discovered the breach. The two stacks of ballot papers, one for Emmanuel Macron and the other for Marine Le Pen, were no longer equal, as required by the electoral code.

Voters for Marine Le Pen in the commune were only offered 140 ballots against 973 – the number of registered voters in Ruffey, in the name of the candidate of En marche!

Several hundred “Marine Le Pen” bulletins were deliberately stolen during the night, thus compromising the fairness of voting for two candidates at the polling station.

But it took more than that to disturb the officials in Ruffey: The mayor, Nadine Mutin and her first deputy quickly contacted the prefecture of Côte-d’Or to report the incident. The latter provided them with official ballot papers thirty minutes later. The office with enough Le Pen ballots opened at 8 am, voting was able to commence without delay.

There was no break-in recorded at the polling station. Was it a person with the keys, or a particularly clever burglar? Why leave 140 ballots and not take everything? The gendarmerie arrived to investigate the incident, and the elected officials have announced that they would file a complaint the day after the second round.

Another surprise awaited officials around 6:30 pm with the discovery by children of some missing ballots. These were found in a sewer outlet in the schoolyard.

Ruffey-lès-Echirey had voted for François Fillon in first round with 28.59 percent of the vote, ahead of Emmanuel Macron and Marine Le Pen.

Now Macron will be president of France. Being President of France may just be a stepping stone for a position in the EU once he is done with the responsibility in France. The EU has various councils and commissions and new "presidents" are chosen from time to time: _https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the_European_Union And after that he can end up like José Manuel Barroso, the "previous President of the European Commission (2004–14) and the 115th Prime Minister of Portugal (2002–2004)" who is now "the current non-executive chairman of Goldman Sachs International" _https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_Manuel_Barroso

I really don't think that the people of France will live THAT worse than today. Never forget that they are "the western world", so together with Germany and Britain they will always live better than the rest of the world. Just think "western values" "european union" and similar advertising crap. People of France, Germany and Britain are the "shop window", so forget east Europe, Balkans, Spain, or Middle East for them. Plus, having in mind what kind of choices they made in the past, especially their imperialistic, colonial past, they indeed are living much better than the rest.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/09/marion-marechal-le-pen-pegged-future-front-national-leader-quits/

Marion Maréchal-Le Pen, once pegged as future Front National leader, 'quits politics'

By James Rothwell
9 MAY 2017 • 6:53PM

Marion Maréchal-Le Pen, the niece of Marine Le Pen who was widely tipped to succeed her as leader of the Front National, is reportedly stepping down from politics.

Ms Maréchal-Le Pen, 27, was quoted by Le Parisien as saying she had made a "personal choice" to quit the political scene.

The French newspaper said she had already informed Marine Le Pen, who was decisively defeated by centrist Emmanuel Macron in Sunday's election, along with other colleagues.

"I respect her choice. I know how demanding political life can be," the current Front National leader said after learning of her niece's decision.

Rumours had been swirling in the wake of Ms Le Pen's crushing defeat that her niece may try and lead the party into victory in France's next election.

Ms Maréchal-Le Pen, however, has insisted she never intended to stay in politics throughout her career, according to Le Parisien.

It comes after Marine Le Pen vowed to become the main opposition party in France following the victory of Mr Macron, who took more than 65 per cent of the vote.

In Sunday's election, the party nearly doubled the share of votes it managed to win in 2002, when then-leader Jean-Marie Le Pen ran against Jacques Chirac.

Jean-Marie said in a pre-election interview that he felt Marine was unfit for the presidency and lamented that Marion had not been picked as a candidate, furthering speculation the younger Le Pen was tipped for the leadership.

Avala said:
I really don't think that the people of France will live THAT worse than today. Never forget that they are "the western world", so together with Germany and Britain they will always live better than the rest of the world. Just think "western values" "european union" and similar advertising crap. People of France, Germany and Britain are the "shop window", so forget east Europe, Balkans, Spain, or Middle East for them. Plus, having in mind what kind of choices they made in the past, especially their imperialistic, colonial past, they indeed are living much better than the rest.
That may be, but for how long? Have you noticed that modern society has a very sensitive infrastructure. As more and more services get digitalized they also become vulnurable. I live in a pretty cashless society. It has happened that I went to the local market and it was empty, because the electronic payment options were down. Only cash. Or that the national public netconnection system was down, and nobody could get to the banks, nobody could get services from the municipality etc, buy ticket for the train only for half a day or a few hours, but still.

If we had asked the people of the Sovjet Union in the late eighties what the would expect in the next 10 years, very very very few would have been able to get it right. If we had asked the Ukrainians in late 2013 what the situation in mid 2014 would be like, they would not have been able to predict 10.000 dead due to conflict in just a few month. Maybe France and Western Europe in general will be okay, but the wheel of fortune sometimes takes unexpectedly rapid turns. In fact the history of France has several such examples.

angelburst29 said:
EDITOR’S NOTE: His campaign slogan is ‘En Marche‘, which when translated to English means ‘Move On’. Just like the name of the Soros-sponsored moveon.org. [/b] Hmmm.

I think this is not a correct translation. "En marche" translates more into "On the move", which seems to be a minor correction, but I think there is a distinct difference between "Move On" and "On the Move". So while there might well be a connection between Macron and Soros, I don't think that we can put too much into the similarity between the two slogans.

Nico said:
As a listener of all what you've said I also express condoleances and to not fear more than necessary. I thought every part of the population is involved here, we're not alone.

Yes, there is hope after seeing yesterdays Russian May-Day parade. And the speech President Putin gave really has renewed my faith for him bringing the necessary balance (within this density).
In which we must have, against psychopathic oligarchs, and neocons whom profit and promote, from the imbalance.

The Duran
http://theduran.com/victory-day-throughout-russia-video/
President Putin has spoken during Victory Day celebrations in Moscow.

His message on Victory Day sent a poignant message at a time when Russians throughout the world are once again under attack.

President Putin:
“There was no, there is no and there will be no force that could ever enslave our people. They fought to the bitter end, defending their homeland, and did what seemed impossible, they turned the bloody wheel of the Second World War back, drove the enemy from our land where it dared to come, crushed Nazism, put an end to its atrocities.

And we will never forget that it was our fathers, grandfathers and great-grandfathers who brought the freedom to Europe and the long-awaited peace on the planet”.

Putin called on the international community to join Russia against current threats to the peace of mankind just as many in the world allied with the Soviet Union to fight fascism in the 1940s. (And that goes Macron and his psychotic handlers (my thoughts).

“The consolidation of the efforts of all international community is necessary for the effective fight against terrorism, extremism, neo-nazism, other threats. We are open to this kind of cooperation”.

The Russian President concluded,

“We will always guard Russia as you, the soldiers of the Victory, did it. And [we will] strengthen the traditions of patriotism, loyally serving the homeland. The lessons of the past war force us to be vigilant and the Russian Armed Forces are ready to repel any potential attack”.

The smile's from this great Victory were every where.

hqdefault.jpg

1053409388.jpg

1053407788.jpg

https://sputniknews.com/russia/201705091053379433-moscow-victory-day-parade/

https://youtu.be/bNjySVbztfs

Long live the balance. Long live Putin.

Back
Top Bottom