French Presidential Elections 2017: Fillon vs Macron vs Le Pen

Adaryn said:
loreta said:
Gandalf said:
Maat said:
all my condolences to the people of France, me included :cry:

Indeed, all my condo too.

Yes, my sincere condolences. Now French will suffer, like us, Spanish.

The French were already suffering. It's just gonna get worse.
That is very true. It will be more like Hollande 2.0, where the interests of the French people are sidelined for the 'benefit' of globalisation and the Atlanticist front. More polarization in French society which will come to a head sooner or later. Thorbiorn mentioned the revolutions of 1848 earlier and I think it a valid comparison. The uprisings back then were also caused by big crop failures in 1846, due to the effects of a mini iceage and grand solar minimum. Something that could well be happening soon if it isn't already underway.

Looking at the financial markets, then it appears as if they had fully factored in a Macron win. Thus the Euro even fell slightly today, just like the German stock market index, Dax _http://www.boerse.de

It is going to be interesting to see the parliamentary elections in June in France and how they pan out, also in light of the likelyhood that information about the real Macron will slowly start to seep out. As Charles Gave said in the interview that I posted earlier:

If Macron is elected, as I already said, I'm not sure it's not going to be a triumphant election. So I'm not sure they will have that much legitimacy at first. And second thing is that just after, we have the election for the French Parliament. And then it's going to be a total mayhem. Because you have four main different currents in France. The extreme left, the Macron left, you see? You have the Fillon right, and you have Le Pen's right. So you have four. The way it's done before is that you had only three. Extreme left and the left were joined. And you had the election, you had three guys, and if anyone from the Front National had any chance of being elected, then the worst position of the other two retired. Right away. And said, you must vote for my usual enemy, but we don't want to. It’s what’s called the Front Republic.

But you see, it's kind of easy to organize if the organization of the parties are very strong and can force people to retire and to stop running. But if you have four, the organization of the parties having lost all credibility, then nobody is going to retire. Until we are going to have elections. And you could have a majority of MP's from the Front National The majority of MP's from Melenchen. Anything is possible. So the fact that Macron is elected doesn't reduce at all. Not at all. The political risk in France. It may reappear at the election time, big time. So anybody who buys on the idea that the problem is solved in France, let’s move to the next one will have to wait till the middle of June.

Ant22 said:
Ellipse said:
Marine Le Pen dancing this night at her headquarters after the defeat. Relieved?

This makes me think of Killary and her complete lack of grace when she lost the U.S. elections. She went into a complete meltdown mode while Marine is simply moving on. Also, I don't think Clinton had enough decency to congratulate Trump on his victory, unlike Marine who called Macron with congratulations.

This victory was very much expected but I can't help the feeling of doom and gloom creeping up on me. And I'm not even French. :(

As for Marine dancing - I read an analyis on sott (I think) where the author made a good point: Marine is actually in a very good position.

Marine was strengthened during this election, and it's hard to keep portraying her as the evil Nazi that she so obviously is not when she gets more and more exposure. Also, if the FN gets some serious votes in the parliamentary, that's hugely important for the party - this is what keeps a party strong and happy, because so many new members will be in parliament and have paid positions. That too strengthens Marine's position and public exposure. The FN might become THE voice of reason in the opposition.

Then, she might be able to make a splash in the 2022 elections. And even if that doesn't work out, there's still her niece, Marion, who could appeal to many more people, maybe in the next elections.

That's all assuming that everything doesn't go to the dogs before that - but it might be an explanation for why Marine is in a rather good mood right now.

luc said:
Ant22 said:
Ellipse said:
Marine Le Pen dancing this night at her headquarters after the defeat. Relieved?

This makes me think of Killary and her complete lack of grace when she lost the U.S. elections. She went into a complete meltdown mode while Marine is simply moving on. Also, I don't think Clinton had enough decency to congratulate Trump on his victory, unlike Marine who called Macron with congratulations.

This victory was very much expected but I can't help the feeling of doom and gloom creeping up on me. And I'm not even French. :(

As for Marine dancing - I read an analyis on sott (I think) where the author made a good point: Marine is actually in a very good position.

Marine was strengthened during this election, and it's hard to keep portraying her as the evil Nazi that she so obviously is not when she gets more and more exposure. Also, if the FN gets some serious votes in the parliamentary, that's hugely important for the party - this is what keeps a party strong and happy, because so many new members will be in parliament and have paid positions. That too strengthens Marine's position and public exposure. The FN might become THE voice of reason in the opposition.

Then, she might be able to make a splash in the 2022 elections. And even if that doesn't work out, there's still her niece, Marion, who could appeal to many more people, maybe in the next elections.

That's all assuming that everything doesn't go to the dogs before that - but it might be an explanation for why Marine is in a rather good mood right now.

All good reasons, yes, but for HER not for the country as the "splash" was needed now, not tomorrow. And more, we doubt it could happen in the future because we saw her inability to build an defend a coherent proposition. Her weakness. Now I really think the FN party take advantage of its situation to make money and does not really battle for the country.

Ellipse said:
All good reasons, yes, but for HER not for the country as the "splash" was needed now, not tomorrow. And more, we doubt it could happen in the future because we saw her inability to build an defend a coherent proposition. Her weakness. Now I really think the FN party take advantage of its situation to make money and does not really battle for the country.

I think a lot of things will happen in the coming months. The fact is that out of 11 first round candidates, 6 were allegedly anti-establishment (Asselineau, Cheminade, Dupont-Aignan, Le Pen, Mélenchon, Lassale) although it's only when one is in power that you see if she/he is really anti-establishment. Those 6 candidates, despite limited resources, biased media and possible rigging, got 48% of the votes.

This is a very important point IMO. The establishment is clearly under popular pressure and the Macron shock treatment will only worsen the situation.

If the anti-establishment were to unite like the anti-Nazi forces (De Gaulle followers and the communists) in the French resistance then it would become quite a powerful political force. Especially if this movement was led by the right leader. Here appear the limits of Marine Le Pen who despite all her qualities might not be the best one to assume this position.

Sad day when France was manipulated to give freely of its soul to the devils.
I do not even assume to share this on my facebook so much that the vast majority of the French have no brain and deeply asleep and clearly have no political awareness of the current situation.

One has only to see that the live coverage of the Macron investiture made 4000 views on Fb whereas that of Mr 0.92% Asselineau 14000 views to see that this election is based on the ignorance and an extortion of will on political marketing processes.

The Fn appears once again as the decisive element outrageously promoted by the mainstream media to allow the system to maintain itself
The very fact of the 2nd highest abstention ever just suggest that the Le Pen name horrifies vast majority of the registered.

Asselineau's reaction was : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5l81dIwbvc
How long will it take to confront the truth, that to elect a Le Pen is to ensure the victory of the opponent. If the Le Pen family really do want the survival of france and the good of the French, She should have the decency to withdraw from politics and dissolve her party. The pen has been assisted by the mass medias to block all political/social evolution for decades holding the French hostages and it continues.

SO,

A boy who went to a private JESUIT school.
get's 66·06 %

of the Vote, Then gives a speech in front of the Louvre with it's 666 Panes of Glass,
and a Naked Pagan Ritual is performed straight after he leaves the Stage ?
33721083133_0237894104_b.jpg

Sorry , but Im going to have to rebalance myself with some music,
Dont LOOK Back , pictures of Jack.
is Beautiful.

https://youtu.be/Bt0hf3dIxrw

onemen said:
I do not even assume to share this on my facebook so much that the vast majority of the French have no brain and deeply asleep and clearly have no political awareness of the current situation.

Maybe, but i'm highly suspicious about Macron's 66% votes. Perhaps France didn't freely sell itself, but like said, there could've been voting fraud involved. Like elsewhere in Europe, the anti-establishment atmosphere has been rising and i wonder how long the PTB can keep offering one puppet after another. And i wonder how far they had to go in order to secure these elections.

They've "created a reality" where Macron won by landslide. If the truth is opposite, or at least far from what's presented, it should create some kind of collective gaslighting effect to many people who're able to sense on some level what's going on. In order to sustain this ever inflating fake reality, they have to create more and more outlandish lies. Eventually it all will burst like a balloon, that's for sure.

jsf said:
I heard some horns and joy where i live. Maybe it depends of where you are. And when i went to vote today i came across my neighours and other people i know here. My neighour is an homeopathic doctor pro melenchon and in contact by mail with varoufakis. Even though, they all fell in the trap of the "extremist" threat. Even my family went to vote macron to be against le Pen. It's what asselineau said, le Pen is not here to win but only to distract,because ordinary people will never accept "extrem right". When i say that bombing Libya, Syria etc is much more racist, i only got the answer that it's normal, it's the way politics are, and it's not as bad as having the extrem right in power. My sister who is very pro macron even said that we made some progress because we are less in war with other countries than before, and that if we didn't sell weapons we won't have a good economy ! It's such a sad state of affairs. Very little people empathizes with other countries. They just don't care. İ can't see things getting better now. We already saw with Charlie people don't think much. It's dangerous and complete madness.

:cry:
My condolences too

Aeneas said:
Adaryn said:
The French were already suffering. It's just gonna get worse.
That is very true. It will be more like Hollande 2.0, where the interests of the French people are sidelined for the 'benefit' of globalisation and the Atlanticist front. More polarization in French society which will come to a head sooner or later. Thorbiorn mentioned the revolutions of 1848 earlier and I think it a valid comparison. The uprisings back then were also caused by big crop failures in 1846, due to the effects of a mini iceage and grand solar minimum. Something that could well be happening soon if it isn't already underway.

Well spotted!
Here is this article on sott: https://www.sott.net/article/350192-Vineyards-in-France-suffer-at-least-1-billion-in-damage-after-Spring-freeze-the-biggest-disaster-in-a-quarter-century-say-vintners

Pierre said:
Ellipse said:

I think a lot of things will happen in the coming months. The fact is that out of 11 first round candidates, 6 were allegedly anti-establishment (Asselineau, Cheminade, Dupont-Aignan, Le Pen, Mélenchon, Lassale) although it's only when one is in power that you see if she/he is really anti-establishment. Those 6 candidates, despite limited resources, biased media and possible rigging, got 48% of the votes.

This is a very important point IMO. The establishment is clearly under popular pressure and the Macron shock treatment will only worsen the situation.

If the anti-establishment were to unite like the anti-Nazi forces (De Gaulle followers and the communists) in the French resistance then it would become quite a powerful political force. Especially if this movement was led by the right leader. Here appear the limits of Marine Le Pen who despite all her qualities might not be the best one to assume this position.

I agree with that. And I feel sick, literally... with nauseas, dizziness and also anger, sadness and fear. Fear for my children, for my grandchildren, for my mother who's going to age 80 years old, for us as family, friends, and all extended family wherever they are, and people of nations in an extended meaning.

From some days, I feel discouraged at the very moment I should not be. It's painful to see things we knew that would happen, happening. And the more I look at it, the more I feel bad. I am experimenting a feeling of desperation which is very, very uncomfortable. Why those tears on my face? Where is my hope gone?

After have tried to answer those questions myself, I ended to the guessing that I will have to transmute those feelings into fighting against lies, again and again... as Laura was pleasant enough to teach us by doing exactly that. It's so painful, Laura, you are so right. I would have ever thought I could, at this level, be affected by a presidential election.
I've dressed up myself in black today, I am mourning.

Seppo Ilmarinen said:
onemen said:

Maybe, but i'm highly suspicious about Macron's 66% votes. Perhaps France didn't freely sell itself, but like said, there could've been voting fraud involved. Like elsewhere in Europe, the anti-establishment atmosphere has been rising and i wonder how long the PTB can keep offering one puppet after another. And i wonder how far they had to go in order to secure these elections.

They've "created a reality" where Macron won by landslide. If the truth is opposite, or at least far from what's presented, it should create some kind of collective gaslighting effect to many people who're able to sense on some level what's going on. In order to sustain this ever inflating fake reality, they have to create more and more outlandish lies. Eventually it all will burst like a balloon, that's for sure.

Yes, and doing so, lies for covering-up lies, they are walking onto their own graves, and ours with them. :cry:

Oh! and by the way Macron is born a 12/21: two mirroring figures...

MK Scarlett said:
I agree with that. And I feel sick, literally... with nauseas, dizziness and also anger, sadness and fear. Fear for my children, for my grandchildren, for my mother who's going to age 80 years old, for us as family, friends, and all extended family wherever they are, and people of nations in an extended meaning.

From some days, I feel discouraged at the very moment I should not be. It's painful to see things we knew that would happen, happening. And the more I look at it, the more I feel bad. I am experimenting a feeling of desperation which is very, very uncomfortable. Why those tears on my face? Where is my hope gone?

After have tried to answer those questions myself, I ended to the guessing that I will have to transmute those feelings into fighting against lies, again and again... as Laura was pleasant enough to teach us by doing exactly that. It's so painful, Laura, you are so right. I would have ever thought I could, at this level, be affected by a presidential election.
I've dressed up myself in black today, I am mourning.

I feel the same.
My daughter too. Last week, as I was reading an article on Yemen's children, she came near me and saw the pictures; she then cryed all the night.
And yesterday, this presidential election, and before going to bed, this article https://www.sott.net/article/350317-Sauron-rules-in-Washington :cry:

When I recall all what Laura and her team are doing for us, I dry my tears. Also faith in the C's, crystal connection are helpfull. This forum network too. Thank you to you all. Thank you very much Laura.

MKS said:
I agree with that. And I feel sick, literally... with nauseas, dizziness and also anger, sadness and fear.

You're not alone. After the first round, I started to feel depressed and sad about the probable gloomy future. I also felt angry at the never ending lies spread by the MSM

But 'tant qu'il y a de la vie, il y a de l'espoir' (as long as there is life there is hope). One thing we forget is that the Universe works in mysterious and sometimes very unexpected ways.

Already today, Macron is facing substantial protests in Paris (140 arrested). People have not forgotten that he designed the labor laws that destroyed the little labor rights they had left. I also suspect that Melenchon, who now probably controls part of the antifa, asked to toughen the demonstrations, because if Macron doesn't get the majority at the congress in June he might have to form a coalition with Melenchon (who leads the stronger 'left' party), so the weaker Macron is, the more power Melenchon will get during the negotiations.

sott_hope_on_a_soap_sm.jpg

Yes and let's hop there's some balancing forces behind the scene. All were forced to be aligned behind Macron and to do a pledge of allegiance on the stage but as Pierre said, let's watch coming months. I don't think the Right especially appreciated to have the arm twisted.

Ellipse said:
Starshine said:
They arrived just after he left. I found the replay here : _http://pluzz.francetv.fr/videos/presidentielle_2017_,157546006.html
You can see their intervention from approx 3:37:10.

That's something for a Presidential celebration...

Thanks, interesting :

I do find that video of the half naked dancers with masks on, very disturbing. It is very sexual in nature and the masks gives it too me a perverted slant. Did they plan this to get people into the lower centers/chakras and so redirect people to not reflect too much on what had just happened or did it just reflect the nature of the beast elected? At least I found such a show to be happening as a celebration of a presidential election very strange and out of place. Pole dancing would have been slightly less provocative.

Perhaps it is symbolic of the lack of morals, values and ethics that our civilisation is currently experiencing as it slides into decay. So many parallels to the decay of the Roman empire and how it just sank lower with each new emperor.

An interesting text comes from the Czech alternative media website aeronet.cz (one of those so-called pro-Russian outlets).

_http://aeronet.cz/news/francouzske-prezidentske-volby-vyhrala-rodina-rothschild-a-sioniste-z-londynskeho-city-byli-jsme-svedky-hry-na-alternativu-prodana-nevesta-nebo-prodane-volby/

Author and chief editor comes up with claim that Le Pen was forced to sell the election because her party got very close to bankruptcy. The National Front borrowed for the campaign from Cotelec, her father's company, 6.000.000 EUR. This figure is allegedly too little for a campaign in France. Previously, in 2014, they borrowed from Moscow's 1st Czech-Russian Bank 11.000.000 EUR (two loans, 9+2 millions). The CEO of the bank, Roman J. Popov, is also CEO of another bank in Czech, ERB Bank. He has got a bad name recently in Russia and the First Czech-Russian Bank lost its licence there, therefore filing for bankruptcy. Then the Russian Bank Deposit Insurance Agency calls in part of the loan granted by the First Czech-Russian Bank, which has since been dissolved.

_http://www.politico.eu/article/marine-le-pen-asked-to-repay-e9-million-bank-loan-reports-czech-russian/

On top of that, the National Front needs another 20.000.000 EUR to continue its existence (no link here to verify now).

And the author of the Czech article suggests that this explains why Marine Le Pen was able to announce her second place in the first round of presidential elections already 17 minutes after the closing of el.rooms, when only 3% of votes were counted. Unbelievably, in this second round, 12 minutes after closing the polls, she announced she lost (not even 1% of votes counted) and congratulated Macron. In both cases all mainstream media published her statement immediately.

So the author concludes that there is a big chance that Le Pen knew that her party was almost finished and was forced to 'sell' the election in order to secure money for the party or try to succeed in the elections without guarantee of success. Hence her strange performance at the last TV debate with Macron where she didn't show her best at all. Now, allegedly, the debt to the Czech-Russian Bank is covered by an anonymous donor (no link provided).

Do you think this could be the case? Any sources on the French side? I don't have enough info to verify these claims, just FWIW.

A Danish politician, the political spokesperson on issues about the EU from the second largest party (a right wing party) is very sad about the outcome of the election in France saying that all Danes have lost at this election. _https://www.b.dk/politiko/df-ordfoerer-begraeder-det-franske-valg-hele-danmarks-befolkning-har-tabt-med Then there are the liberal demokrats and not surprisingly they are happy with the election of Macron.

I have not checked for all countries, but at least in the UK there seems to be a similar division as reported in this article in Danish: _https://www.b.dk/globalt/brexit-tilhaengere-haaner-valget-af-macron (I guess one can find a similar in English).

In the Norwegian media Aftonposten there is an informative article about the profile of the people that voted for Le Pen and Macron: _http://www.aftenposten.no/verden/Marine-Le-Pen-tapte-sa-det-sang-blant-rike-og-fattige_-unge-og-gamle-Bare-n-gruppe-ville-ha-henne-som-president-620698b.html

According to this the only group of people where there is a majority for Le Pen is among people employed in traditional labour class jobs including agriculture and fishing industry. Older people (pensioners), people with more education, rich people and people in bigger cities voted for Macron.
(I don't know how this statics is done, keep in mind there is an election in June, thus I guess the campaign is alread on.)

Apparently some of the information came from Le Monde and I found a couple on their Twitter for graphics _https://twitter.com/LM_enCartes

First the details from the various districts with respect to Macron
C_SHV1XXsAALrKm.jpg

The details with respect to Le Pen
C_SIomZXcAAxoVI.jpg

Here it is visible where there was a majority for each candidate
C_SKWA_XsAAx9f3.jpg

The percentage of abstentions, out of those that had registered to vote:
C_SXnlrXcAAfHQM.jpg

Similarly the rate of blank votes
C_SXy8ZXUAAGz8B.jpg

These pictures are embedded, how long they will stay up is uncertain. It is quite chocking how many abstained or delivered blank votes.

Back
Top Bottom