French Presidential Elections 2017: Fillon vs Macron vs Le Pen

Maat said:
Ellipse said:
I can say I heard no manifestation of joy in the street, no horn, no cry.

same here, and 65 % seems too much to be honest imho

I was in the street when the first results came out. I heard some screams and crossed un little boy saying 'Macron, Macron'.

Well, I'm done with those elections. A prestidigitator has been elected, honestly or not, as the French president.
The PTB is watching carefully....

C_QHSdTXsAIP-zT.jpg

Eol said:
The PTB is watching carefully....

Yes, France have a voice in the United Nations Security Council. And this voice can't go to the side of Russia and China.

11 Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence,3 and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed. 13 It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people, 14 and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of4 the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain. 16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave,5 to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18 This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

There is a controversy over the number of tiles, which is 666 beds. Verse 13 of the Apocalypse speaks of the beast that will mark us with money. Macron is a banker, and the number that is behind him, like scaled-up wings, is 666.

Another thing, for those who understand French, we can notice, that it often has old expressions. In photos, we can also see that his neck does not look like a 39-year-old man, but an older person.
Certainly I'm going to speculate a lot, it's sometimes amusing, but I feel that his relationship with his wife existed before his birth on December 21, 1977. We also see that he was born symbolically on December 21. It seems to resemble the beast or the antichrist.
http://www.20minutes.fr/elections/2063639-20170507-discours-macron-devant-pyramide-louvre-reveille-complotistes-twitter

Attachments

• 648x415_internautes-interrogent-choix-lieu-feter-victoire-emmanuel-macron.jpg
    648x415_internautes-interrogent-choix-lieu-feter-victoire-emmanuel-macron.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 142
  • cover-r4x3w1000-58e49061af4b0-macron.jpg
    cover-r4x3w1000-58e49061af4b0-macron.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 142
Ellipse said:

I heard some horns and joy where i live. Maybe it depends of where you are. And when i went to vote today i came across my neighours and other people i know here. My neighour is an homeopathic doctor pro melenchon and in contact by mail with varoufakis. Even though, they all fell in the trap of the "extremist" threat. Even my family went to vote macron to be against le Pen. It's what asselineau said, le Pen is not here to win but only to distract,because ordinary people will never accept "extrem right". When i say that bombing Libya, Syria etc is much more racist, i only got the answer that it's normal, it's the way politics are, and it's not as bad as having the extrem right in power. My sister who is very pro macron even said that we made some progress because we are less in war with other countries than before, and that if we didn't sell weapons we won't have a good economy ! It's such a sad state of affairs. Very little people empathizes with other countries. They just don't care. İ can't see things getting better now. We already saw with Charlie people don't think much. It's dangerous and complete madness.

Marine Le Pen dancing this night at her headquarters after the defeat. Relieved?

Attachments

• Le Pen dancing.jpg
    Le Pen dancing.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 183
Ellipse said:
Marine Le Pen dancing this night at her headquarters after the defeat. Relieved?

This makes me think of Killary and her complete lack of grace when she lost the U.S. elections. She went into a complete meltdown mode while Marine is simply moving on. Also, I don't think Clinton had enough decency to congratulate Trump on his victory, unlike Marine who called Macron with congratulations.

This victory was very much expected but I can't help the feeling of doom and gloom creeping up on me. And I'm not even French. :(

Eol said:
Maat said:
Ellipse said:

same here, and 65 % seems too much to be honest imho

I was in the street when the first results came out. I heard some screams and crossed un little boy saying 'Macron, Macron'.

Where are you ? Paris or something ? (it's a real question)

Ellipse said:

Or as the UPR team said :

Marine Le Pen insults the French people who believed in her...
As Le Lab Europe 1 reports, the president of the National Front, delighted to have lost - after having done everything for - waddling on the dance floor with a broad smile.
Her voters will appreciate how much they got themselves conned by the SARL Le Pen, for the seventh time.

_http://lelab.europe1.fr/video-effondree-par-sa-defaite-marine-le-pen-danse-3322895#utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&xtor=CS1-26&link_time=1494189028

UPR Team

Condolences to France too.

We've seen a show on the scene just after Macron talked.
It lasted a long time but I can't find any comments on it for now?
It was shown on France 2 while commentators were talking ant it was quite shocking in my opinion. There were a lot of women dancing almost naked : Just red underwears and red headscarf.
They arrived just after he left. I found the replay here : _http://pluzz.francetv.fr/videos/presidentielle_2017_,157546006.html
You can see their intervention from approx 3:37:10.

That's something for a Presidential celebration...

_http://elections.interieur.gouv.fr/presidentielle-2017/FE.html
Still incomplete result but Macron wins with 66.06%, an odd choice of a number to announce.

mkrnhr said:
_http://elections.interieur.gouv.fr/presidentielle-2017/FE.html
Still incomplete result but Macron wins with 66.06%, an odd choice of a number to announce.

That is a weird percentage to announce. :jaw drop:

I'm almost certain the PTB made sure Macron would win this election and cooked the results even more than was done for Killary in the USA this past November. Can't have another miscalculation like Trump to deal with.

Oh, well. More of the show to come.

What is sad is that when you look at the new french president you can see that this is a young person with distinguished psychological problems, yet he got elected.

Starshine said:
They arrived just after he left. I found the replay here : _http://pluzz.francetv.fr/videos/presidentielle_2017_,157546006.html
You can see their intervention from approx 3:37:10.

That's something for a Presidential celebration...

Thanks, interesting :

Attachments

• 2017_show.jpg
    2017_show.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 143
Back
Top Bottom