Freedom Trucker Convoy: From Canada to USA to all across the world

We don't know where it will end or what is coming. But the joy that we experience when we look at what's happening, the thrill, these frissons of joy that we experience, that's the best virus for our mental and physical health, it's vitaminic, it's super powerful. I also thought that as a group, this virus, which is extremely contagious, will give us strength and a new energy to the group. It can't be otherwise. And we need this strength, as a group and also as individuals, in our daily lives. The war is not over, this is a battle. This battle is not over. Holding a siege requires a lot of courage and endurance, especially in the middle of winter. I think the truckers show us this courage, which can become contagious. Even in our everyday life, the courage of the truckers will give us energy.

I remember reading about the war, the Second World War, in their diaries people who were tired and discouraged were suddenly energized by battles on the other side of the world, for example when the Russians won, you felt that the course of the war could be turned, that anything was possible. Well, we are like our ancestors. And it doesn't matter what the end result is. The future is open anyway.

Good thread. The $64,000 question is; what’s next? Is this big enough to make a difference? Incidentally, the PTB has been somewhat absent in the last two days. Perhaps, they are preparing a response.
Next is submission of the Memorandum. To whom? That would be an interesting answer, maybe to the speaker of the parly, in Trudy'absence? I don't think so. I think the ppl will wait until Trudy returns.
So the real next is a 5 day wait.

Looks like the media cannot ignore the convoy anymore.

Today appeared on almost all MSM portals in Croatia news about the protests.
Surprisingly, most are neutral, so no "right-wingers" or "conspiracy theory" or similar.

Interesting, fact-checkers didn't fact-check them, as they did to hr.sott (and 2 more) a few days back when we were claiming that 50 000 truckers is on the way to Ottawa. :-D
Now, either (surprisingly) MSM claims the same number (but downplay the number of people coming) or they don't put up any numbers whatsoever (except for numbers of vaccinated and deaths and so on...) :lol:

In German media, today also today appeared more reports in MSM; in Welt and Zeit i.e. they don't mention any numbers whatsoever 😂

Well done Canada! :hug2:

If nothing else I think this is a brilliant breath of fresh air for everyone. It is a respite from the old Covid narratives and a very positive and hopeful conversation that people can now have with each other across the world.
It is also finally a chance for people to network, so the positive messages get shared and more strength and camaraderie can be found. This too is a psychological boost which is a great contagion.
Plus it also brings everyone cooperating together, especially in all the donations and provision of food. Not only very charitable and STO, but also good practice for when the supplies really do dry up, or environmental factors take place.
Far more healthy to be outside despite the freezing temperatures - nature too heals.
This much needed rush of excitement and progress, temporary or not, will help invigorate people, which also helps their immune systems.
Perhaps more people will be prepared to tune in to alternative truth sources when a Guinness record, and convoy of such vast proportions, and so cleverly coordinated, didn't make it to their fave media, yet is travelling up their streets!
So many people will take pictures and videos and also share them to their friends on their social media - this too will by pass the news restrictions.
Convoys will now hopefully take place throughout the world, certainly the Telegram for these conveys is growing exponentially daily - just hope the evil owner doesn't pull the plus on Telegram or VKontakt. So anyone travelling either way down a major motorway cannot fail to notice the banners and all the honking. Whatever the lamestream media post cannot detract from the actually banners they read.
Are there really that many terrorists, gun slingers and troublemakers in your street soon? Better relocate quickly then lol.
I feel there is a small window of opportunity for these convoys thanks to the ptb, plus their predicted food shortages and delivery problems, which they will obviously now blame on the truckers and try to turn the goodwill of the people once food and surviving becomes their main focus. So I hope all peepsies here are well stocked up now on all the essentials. I still need to get quite a few things as funds allow, over the next few months. But the longer we can hold out against their dystopian plans the better.
Keep On trucking Folks!! ;-)

Back
Top Bottom