Freedom Trucker Convoy: From Canada to USA to all across the world

Note that there is a huge difference between canadian and french police in general. No comparison.

There is also a difference in people's response. The ones that are not part of the protest. I may be wrong, but this is actually the key difference between other anti-mandate protests in Europe, for example. They were either mass protests that often looked more like raves with trance music and dancing, or the protests were turning violent.

Or in case of Italian truckers that also had a protest last year and a convoy. But local population didn't support them in any active way. I saw a video where you can see them driving through a narrow street in a convoy, but people are just standing on the balconies and watch. Perhaps they did have some support, but not near as what happened in Canada. You can say that this protest has heart, and it shows. Maybe it's because of Canadian mentality, and maybe something else is going on, I don't know.

The Daily Mail nails it

Justin Trudeau and his family flee Canadian capital Ottawa as up to 50,000 'Freedom Convoy' anti-vaccine mandate truckers arrive at his office - days after he dismissed them as a 'small fringe minority'

53465557-10456147-image-a-40_1643545022017.jpg

Maybe I'm wrong, but am I the only one thinking that all these sudden moves of truckers convoys now claiming going here and there, mostly capitals of Occidental countries, all almost at the same time, are starting to taste suspicious? I can't help myself thinking that it is rather odd that all this is happening now, while at the same time, we are seeing a change in the Covid narrative, mostly in the same Occidental countries...

Or am I being excessively distrustful? I really wonder. 🤔

As would say the C's, Wait and See and Enjoy the Show. :-P
Maybe these truckers movements will be used as an excuse later to justify the incoming shortages in all sort of goods ?
I agree that it's heartwarming, to see this mobilisation of people but I can't help to try to figure out what is the PTB next move ? (or a part of it as i assume they are fighting each other at higher levels). They could justify shortages and blame all the truckers + their supporters and try to "divide and conquer" the populations, as they did or tried to do between vax vs no vax. I wonder how it's going to unfold, there's indeed something on-going and this will lead to another "state" of the crisis, what will it be ? So, yup, enjoy the show :-)

The little tyrant and his family is looking more and more interesting. Purging history suggests very dirty laundry.

According to Canadian laws the file on the country’s former prime minister would have become available for the public to study in September next year on the 20th anniversary of his death, if it hadn't been destroyed decades ago.
The Canadian Press news agency has learned that a file on former Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau, compiled by the country's then spy agency, Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) Security Service, was destroyed back in 1989 and thus has not ended up in the national archives as it was supposed to be.
Following the dissolution of the RCMP Security Service after a series of scandals in the 1980s, its successor the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) reviewed vast amounts of documents, inherited from the former spy agency. In that process, many of the files, including that of Pierre Trudeau, father of the current Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, were purged for various reasons.

The little tyrant and his family is looking more and more interesting. Purging history suggests very dirty laundry.

I wonder if Fidel Castro's name would have come up somewhere in those files.

L❤️ VE IT!!! :cheer:

1643566112311.png

1643567192721.png
WE TESTED POSITIVE FOR FREEDOM

1643567748441.png

1643566256456.png

Isn't it amazing that Trudeau has become the (black)face of the Opposition! And the Semis our symbol of Dissent! After all, the police enforcers cannot encircle them and then beat and spray them with pepper spray! 20,000 pounds each of heavy metal Resistance! The Truckers have broken the spell!

Back
Top Bottom