FOTCM: New Online Application Form

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to let you guys know that I have received my welcome package, I feel so humbled and honored to be part of this great family..

thank you very much!!!! :perfect: :cheer: :welcome:

monkee said:
Greetings,
has my application arrived? I've sent online a few days ago.

I'm sorry monkee, missed your post somehow. Yes, your application arrived and the scanned signed copy arrived too. Thank you and welcome to the Fellowship! :)

Hi,
I just wanted to know what happened as I'd sent all documents and donation and there was no answer. Something went wrong?
Joy

I just payed my last 5 euros that were due for the inscription via paypal to the St-Martin community. Monday I will pay my little month payment, as usual. Thanks! Have a nice Friday to all.

Hi all, I just wanted to let you know that I have received my welcome package (really i received 3 weeks before, but we were traveling for work!!! and today my brother tell me "oh, this is to you" :shock:. Thanks for let me be part of this amazing family!!! :D

ps: Even my partner not received the package (skycsil), I wonder if have sent or not yet. just to see if we need to go to find in the mail.

We will try to send the donation as soon as possible, here in Argentina is a bit complicated to get foreign currency :-S

Dave_posse said:
ps: Even my partner not received the package (skycsil), I wonder if have sent or not yet. just to see if we need to go to find in the mail.

I actually hope it wasn't yet sent. When we returned, I found the phone bill outside, dirty and messed up by the rain. If the FOTCM envelope had the same fate it means it maybe flew away or somebody took it =(

Hello everyone!

I've been having trouble printing both my application generated online and the hand written pdf application on my printer. I've tried opening the website generated files in both Office and LibreOffice and they display great. These files are in pdf and html. The html displays well in firefox as well. Finally, I've tried to print each of these applications and it continues to fail to print or successfully prints it with faint blue ink, so faint you can't read the sections. Also, the sections become skewed and the text gets misaligned from the answers.

Has anyone else had trouble printing these out?

AutomatedMan said:
Hello everyone!

I've been having trouble printing both my application generated online and the hand written pdf application on my printer. I've tried opening the website generated files in both Office and LibreOffice and they display great. These files are in pdf and html. The html displays well in firefox as well. Finally, I've tried to print each of these applications and it continues to fail to print or successfully prints it with faint blue ink, so faint you can't read the sections. Also, the sections become skewed and the text gets misaligned from the answers.

No I can't say that I had any problems with printing the form. Im certainly no techxpert, but have you looked at page and print options settings etc? Can you print it out on another computer or try another printer perhaps?

AutomatedMan said:
Hello everyone!

The light blue ink might be an indication of low ink. But the misalignment might be some other problem with your printer. Is it working properly with other documents?

I was able to print out the PDF form to hand write and submit it earlier this week! I just transcribed my form from the website onto the paper and mailed it out Monday. It may take longer to process and I apologize for that.

@Arwenn I wanted to print it out on other computers but have not really had access to a working printer. I couldn't use the one at work because they monitor everything on the network and downloading anything from a personal account to be printed out would have been reviewed. (Note: I work for a hospital that seemingly went overboard on their HIPAA compliance interpretation/implementation :P)
My friends either didn't have a printer or were unsure whether it worked or not. I'm grateful that I was able to print it out to the regular PDF

@Yas I checked the black ink amount, which was at about 15% capacity, and it appeared fine. I also made sure I had the right driver installed on my computer. I'm still at a loss for what happened but I still got my application in!

AutomatedMan said:
I was able to print out the PDF form to hand write and submit it earlier this week! I just transcribed my form from the website onto the paper and mailed it out Monday. It may take longer to process and I apologize for that.

@Arwenn I wanted to print it out on other computers but have not really had access to a working printer. I couldn't use the one at work because they monitor everything on the network and downloading anything from a personal account to be printed out would have been reviewed. (Note: I work for a hospital that seemingly went overboard on their HIPAA compliance interpretation/implementation :P)
My friends either didn't have a printer or were unsure whether it worked or not. I'm grateful that I was able to print it out to the regular PDF

@Yas I checked the black ink amount, which was at about 15% capacity, and it appeared fine. I also made sure I had the right driver installed on my computer. I'm still at a loss for what happened but I still got my application in!

Glad you were able to print out the form :)

Heimdallr said:
Meechel17 said:
The hard copy was sent over three weeks ago to the US address. There is attached to it a copy of my donation receipt.

I remember getting it. Just so y'all know, we get lots of applications and it is hard to notify each person that it's been received. A helpful way to get confirmation on your end is to send the application certified so you can track it and see when it's reached "destination".

I hate to keep asking, but was wondering if you received the hard copy, and whether a welcome package was sent out? I saw the mention of welcome packages being sent out by the end of March, and am wondering if mine got held up in the mail? Thank you in advance for this and all that you do.

I too mailed in my application quite some time ago (months). I have yet to receive anything. It was acknowledged earlier in this thread that my on-line application was received. I mailed it to the North Carolina address.

Did I do something wrong or is the application somehow incomplete?

Thanks.

skycsil said:
Dave_posse said:

I actually hope it wasn't yet sent. When we returned, I found the phone bill outside, dirty and messed up by the rain. If the FOTCM envelope had the same fate it means it maybe flew away or somebody took it =(

Hi Skycil, your welcome package was sent out the same day as Dave's. If you have not received it, please say so and we'll include yours next time we send packages to knew members. Make sure we have your correct, updated mailing (postal) address. You can contact us by sending e-mail to info (at) paleochristianity.org :)

Meechel17 said:
I hate to keep asking, but was wondering if you received the hard copy, and whether a welcome package was sent out? I saw the mention of welcome packages being sent out by the end of March, and am wondering if mine got held up in the mail? Thank you in advance for this and all that you do.

Yes, your signed copy arrived and we did send you your welcome package, though not in March but on April 13th. Hope it arrives soon!

Back
Top Bottom