FOTCM: New Online Application Form

I was just wondering if my application was received? I applied online and then sent the hard copy the next time I went to the Post office?

I've fiiled and submitted application form, finally. There are some technical traps when trying to send it, hope we could fix it someday. I've also sent donation, a bit more then $10 suggested, but I wonder if there will be enough personal data in transaction details - I assume it will be ok just to print donation receipt and attach it to the signed hardcopy that I will send to France? If there is need to confirm somehow this donation (email etc) so You could easily link it to me, please let me know. Regards

Kosma said:
I've fiiled and submitted application form, finally. There are some technical traps when trying to send it, hope we could fix it someday. I've also sent donation, a bit more then $10 suggested, but I wonder if there will be enough personal data in transaction details - I assume it will be ok just to print donation receipt and attach it to the signed hardcopy that I will send to France? If there is need to confirm somehow this donation (email etc) so You could easily link it to me, please let me know. Regards

No need, we got a receipt of your donation already, as well as your online application. Thank you! Only your hardcopy is missing, and then you are all set up. :)

Meechel17 said:
I was just wondering if my application was received? I applied online and then sent the hard copy the next time I went to the Post office?

We got the online application but not the hard copy yet.

Welcome to the Fellowship!

Intothefield said:
tree years ago I've sent my request to join the fellowship,Then I postponed to sent to you the signed copy and the welcoming package arrived, I thought then that the copy was not so important. Think I'm wrong cause without a signed one my subscription won't have any legal validity, right?
I' ll send to the chateaux the signed one, just want to make sure you don't have to send another welcome package (with all the efforts and costs it involve)

Thank you for sending the hard copy (hasn't arrived yet) and letting us know.

Signed applications are important for FOTCM's records for legal reasons. When it comes to members' protection, like in case of vaccinations and such, it can work for US citizens only for the time being, but it may change over time when we find a legal way for it to work in other countries too. Hard to say at the moment.

Meechel17 said:

We got the online application but not the hard copy yet.

[/quote]

Thank you!!

The hard copy was sent over three weeks ago to the US address. There is attached to it a copy of my donation receipt.

Meechel17 said:
The hard copy was sent over three weeks ago to the US address. There is attached to it a copy of my donation receipt.

I remember getting it. Just so y'all know, we get lots of applications and it is hard to notify each person that it's been received. A helpful way to get confirmation on your end is to send the application certified so you can track it and see when it's reached "destination".

Hello, send my application online a few days ago, I wonder if received, also made the optional donation, scanned and signed application is the envie, you need send by postal service? :huh:

riclapaz said:
Hello, send my application online a few days ago, I wonder if received, also made the optional donation, scanned and signed application is the envie, you need send by postal service? :huh:

Not necessarily. Scanned signed application works too. And yes, we got all the above from you, thanks! Welcome to the Fellowship riclapaz! :)

BTW, we are planning to send welcome packages to all new FOTCM members by the end of this month.

Chu said:
Thank You, and I didn't notice it was first day of Spring ;)

Possibility of Being said:
Not necessarily. Scanned signed application works too. And yes, we got all the above from you, thanks! Welcome to the Fellowship riclapaz! :)
So it's enough to sign printed application, scan it and send it via email instead of postal service? I must overlooked that information,

Kosma said:
So it's enough to sign printed application, scan it and send it via email instead of postal service?

Yes, that's fine as well.

Back
Top Bottom