Forum search feature is partially broken

(And a lot of that work is done for others, not for self-centered advantage.)

Well, Agent 86 do you really think we can have confidence in that thought when it seems you just want us to fix a technical difficulty as proof of our worthiness in your estimation?

you are watching me because you don't trust me

Nope, we don't.

If I have a missing piece of somebody's puzzle, are you certain you want to be the one who determines if they will be allowed to receive it? After all, karma's a bitch.

Well, karma is not the only factor in "lessons" but let's say it is the most important. If that were true then any person needing that puzzle piece will certainly find it with or without your divine help. Also remember (you said yourself), karma's a bitch.

As you should know since you have followed the progression of the forum for 20 years or more:

Session 30 August 2009:
A: Too much credibility is given to the idea of "karma". Anybody can be "taken out" if their awareness is not sufficient to the situation.

As for your "search" complaint it has some validity but a person with your great skills should have found a workaround by now (why not not continue to use Google).

Good lord, way to explode over a simple question.
"Don't want to share anything about him. Next scene - proceeds to reveal stuff about him."

This is what happens when you treat people here as if you were in wallmart... that is provided, you treat people in walmart like your personal servants rather than people.
Enlightening.

I can't guarantee there will be another opportunity to collaborate.

I don't see how a better search engine feature keeps you from collaborating. If you feel you would endanger yourself with an introduction and too many details how does that keep you from collaborating? If things are that bad I don't see how you can share anything here. You have been here for a very long time watching 20 years without sharing and only posted in this thread since joining on Dec 28, 2017.

goyacobal why are you talking to yourself? Agent 86 hasn't responded to this thread sincce 5th February!

goyacobal why are you talking to yourself? Agent 86 hasn't responded to this thread sincce 5th February!

I know, we will see. I just keep wondering about some of the details like the one I responded to. Probably will get no response. I guess no one else was curious about the "opportunity to collaborate" remark. I try to learn from what even seems hopeless at times.

And now I am not talking just to myself. :-)

I know, we will see. I just keep wondering about some of the details like the one I responded to. Probably will get no response. I guess no one else was curious about the "opportunity to collaborate" remark. I try to learn from what even seems hopeless at times.

And now I am not talking just to myself. :-)

goyacobol
You can talk to me any time you like! 😘

Back
Top Bottom