False awakening, sleep paralysis, or stuck in dreamland

I had some serious dream loop event in November of 2021. I had a looping dream in which I became increasingly concerned that I might actually be trapped in some way. After a number of loops I affirmed my desire to return to my reality and said a quick prayer. I did not hear anything in response but I felt that I was being guided to calm myself; my prior reactions had all been rather panicked. I ceased movement and became calm breathing and becoming aware of my bodies sensations (a lot like the EE breathing/mediation) and suddenly I was awake for real.

A bit of a Dorothy moment, realising you had the power to go home whenever you wanted.

I hope this might prove helpful if this happens to you again.

I had a dream loop again. I think the reason for it this time is I am so tired and it was afternoon (I dont take afternoon naps) and decided to sleep. My dream started with meeting some people then I went out of a house and there was a bazaar outside. I strolled in the area and the scene changed where a woman pulled me into a car and we hid there. She told me that she will help me in hiding and will teach me how to dodge the bullets. At this time, I am trying to makes sense how it happened that I was there with her when I am just in a house earlier. :huh: She then told me to get a hold of the car so when it speed off, we will hide in it and lose those who wants to capture her. I remember the car just sped off and I was left there. I thought of returning to the house for safety. This time, I find that house looks exactly the same where Im from earlier, but it was different. I already had a feeling that I am just dreaming and having a loop of dreams again so I went inside and asked the guy when did the bazaar ended. He had the look that he doesnt know what I was talking about and told me that there never was a bazaar earlier and there has never been one before.

I went out of the house and assured myself that I will just wake up soon. I thought following the road outside the house and see where it may lead. Since I cannot decide if i will turn left or right, I thought of meditating instead. 😅 It was weird when I closed my eyes. (Even now, I find it funny that I am sleeping and Im already closing my eyes LOL) After a few seconds, I gave up the idea of meditating thinking I don't know what will happen and so I decided to follow the road and go right instead. Just before I make a different turn, I woke up. ☺️

I felt tired when I woke up. Im curious if there is something I could get from these kind of dreams. Any resources I can read?

I felt tired when I woke up. Im curious if there is something I could get from these kind of dreams. Any resources I can read?

The only one I know is this one by Carlos Castaneda called The Art of Dreaming. I'm not past the first chapter, but could be helpful for you.

Attachments

• art-of-dreaming-front.jpg
    art-of-dreaming-front.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 2
  • art-of-dreaming.jpg
    art-of-dreaming.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 2
Hey Princess Lux!

Sorry to hear about your loopy dreams and the corresponding fear. It may just be a phase that you are passing through at the moment, processing thoughts and emotions that have been buried since your earlier years. This kind of turbulence is normal when taking the first steps into the Work - but yeah, they can be pretty scary when it starts to happen. You're doing the right thing, being honest, looking for resources, and asking for feedback.

For the first number of years when I started reading Gurdjieff and the C's material, things were really rough. I almost always tended towards spiritual or energetic explanations for my experiences. Because of this, I also looked for spiritual solutions. As I've grown up a bit, I've come to learn that these intense experiences can also stem from physical imbalances in my body. It's been a huge blessing to learn that changing my relationship to my body can actually do a great deal in terms of spiritual protection. It's actually pretty amazing to feel the effects... sort of like waking up from a bad dream. Focusing on putting only the best nutrition into your machine really simplifies things, and also provides a practical framework for creating aims and following through on them.

On that note, I don't know if you have written about this anywhere else in the forum, but may I ask about your diet and physical health? What do you eat? In particular is there any dairy, gluten, sugar, or vegetable and seed oils, etc., in your diet? Do you exercise regularly?

As for other forms of protection, the C's have said that knowledge is the only form of protection that any of us really need, and that it needs to be not just an intellectual pursuit, but applied in our daily lives. Are you making your way through the recommended reading list?

Finally, there's this long section of a session below that provides a ready-made bullet point list for protection. Keep in mind you don't have to take all of these on board all at once - feel free to go at a decent pace and have patience with yourself as you pay attention to the really wonderful and sometimes painful and crazy process of turning towards the light.

(L) What kinds of practices, thinking, behavior, or whatever actually assist us in our lives to stay safe from hyperdimensional manipulation or harm that can hurt our frequency or muddy things up? For example, I wrote down here what the Catholics do: prayer, confession, sacraments, therapeutic rituals, blessing of objects, occasional exorcisms, that sort of thing. That's what they do to keep their flock safe. They prescribe seven sacraments and all that kind of stuff. We know that's not necessarily the precise cup of tea that does the entire job, but it’s not bad, and certainly they were onto something with some of that. I'm not going to throw the baby out with the bath water here. So, what I want to know is what are good, beneficial, protective practices?

A: You have made a thoughtful list so please read it!

Q: (L) Well, alright... I've made a list. To protect oneself against hyperdimensional manipulations and harm, I'd say one of the primary things is to avoid dissociating.

A: Yes.

Q: (Artemis) And don't feed negative thought loops.

(L) Yeah, if you're dissociating, number one is you're in a fantasy, which is not paying attention to reality. Number two, you're having negative thoughts and getting into negative thought loops. That seems to me to be one of the most important. Am I right on that?

A: Indeed!

Q: (L) Okay. The next one is diet. If your diet is crappy and you're taking in all those chemicals that the STS forces have manipulated their Earthly representatives to put in and on our food to poison us, that can get in there and mess up our proteins and mess up our antennae. So, diet would be a second thing, yes?

A: Yes!

Q: (L) Okay. In relation to diet, I've put down keeping regular hours as much as possible, having a balanced colon biota... that sort of thing. Okay, the next item on my list is: sharing impressions and troubles.

A: Big one! So many are reluctant to share thoughts, impressions, worries, fears, etc. This dramatically changes the inner landscape and can even shut down the receptors so that you are more subject to STS manipulation of thoughts and feelings via mechanical means!!

Q: (Artemis) Sharing is VERY important.

(Joe) By mechanical means?

(L) Mechanical would be chemicals, beaming, etc... So, are you saying on the other side of this that the act of communicating or communion with others or sharing can actually help to overcome some of those mechanical means of interference?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) If you're not sharing, you're basically having an inner dialog with an echo chamber. You're not getting any real feedback or information or perspectives. And then it is easy to spiral down into wrong thinking.

(L) Yeah, that's a good point: If you're not sharing, you're just in an echo chamber! If you're keeping yourself to yourself and closing up, you're in an echo chamber. Then you are more susceptible to the STS manipulations and maneuvers.

(Andromeda) And nothing can help correct it.

(L) Yeah. So the next one on my list is: making amends when possible to the wronged person, and when not possible making those amends to the world at large. I'm aware that there are situations where you may have great, great regrets where it's just not practical, or it would just make things worse to try to make amends. Therefore, my thought is that the thing to do under those circumstances is to...

(Artemis) ...seek redemption by helping others.

(L) Yeah, achieve redemption by giving to the universe and others in need. I mean that in terms of thoughts, time, energy, whatever.

Q: (L) Okay, so that's not a big hot one, but it's good. The next one I have is conserving energy and not feeding STS dynamics.

A: Big one again and one of the most difficult because STS uses many tricks and traps to suck people into negative dynamics so that they become food.

Q: (L) Of course, when you become food, you're feeding the STS side and empowering it against not only your own best interests, but also against the best interests of STO itself. It seems to me that it's kinda like psychopathy. They try all kinds of bluffs and meanness and nastiness and so forth. When you're strong, strong, strong through all kinds of terrible actions or treatments on the part of, say, a psychopath, the last-ditch maneuver, when they know they can't get you any other way, is the pity trip. They induce you to feel guilty. Feeling guilty or feeling sorry for them is like... it becomes basically food.

A: Guilt is basically an ego thing of a very covert nature.

Q: (L) What does that mean? Does that mean that...

(Pierre) It means that the victim seems all weak and miserable and...

(L) And it makes YOUR ego feel good to feel like you can fulfill their wants and needs.

(Artemis) Or you feel like you're being compassionate. It's like false empathy, almost.

(Pierre) And often the one who generates this pity around himself, at the core, there's an ego trip. There's a feeding on it.

(L) For them it's an ego trip, and when you give in to their guilt trip, you're feeding the STS part of them first of all. And then I guess secondly, you're feeding your own ego inside yourself because you feel like a savior or needed or like you'll get something. It's that dynamic of the feminine vampire! The waif. "If I can save this person or do what they want or need or whatever, then there'll be something for ME!"

(Pierre) And this discussion suggests that for a long time we talked about how important to see reality as it is. But from this exchange, it suggests to me that beyond the thoughts, very important is also to have the right feelings towards the right person in the right context. Is that right?

Q: (L) Alright, let's move on to the next item on my list. The next one is... I put this on the list, but I dunno if it should be there. I thought it was something that would be useful: to connect with ancestors and honored saintly type people in 5D for protection. I thought that that would be kind of a useful thing. I think people should find out if they have any ancestors or deceased relatives or somebody who were good and decent people who one can talk to mentally or communicate with by writing letters to them, or dream communication, and ask them for protection.

Q: (Ark) And if you can't find your ancestors, you have to find someone else's ancestors!

(L) Well, that's true. You can hook up with somebody who has good ancestors, and their ancestors become your ancestors by you having shared realities. You're opening up and sharing your worries and troubles. The good ancestors of any group or any one person in a group kind of become the good ancestors of other members of the group.

(Pierre) And here you mentioned not ALL your ancestors - just the good ones. The same is true for the saintly figures. I think people should be aware that there are many saints who were not saints and other people who were vilified who were actually good.

(L) There are saints who were made saints, but they weren't actually very good people. And then there are other saints who deserved that title. That's a good topic for discussion... not a C’s discussion, but rather a discussion amongst people. Another thing I thought it would be useful for people to do would be to guide the newly deceased. If there is somebody in your circle of acquaintances or group or whatever who is in the process of passing over or recently did pass over, you could in some way help guide them in the reality to which they may not be accustomed (obviously), but mainly because of their thought patterns during life. So many people in this materialist-driven world do not think that there is an afterlife or another world. When they get there, they don't know what to do! They don't even realize who or what they are or which way to go. Is that a good one?

A: Yes but for certain people obviously.

Q: (L) That's not something that everybody should do. But if you have a loved one who's dying, it's certainly not going to hurt to talk to them frankly about the process they're going through and what to expect. Another thing I put on my list was when you are in a group situation or in our particular kind of group, one of the things we've always tried to use to bring people to full awareness of their reality is what we call the mirror. In some cases, it's a very delicate process. In other cases, it's somewhat unpleasant. Well, it's NEVER pleasant. Unless you've gotten to the point where when someone tells you you've screwed up, and you can genuinely respond, "Oh, thank you for telling me!" Hardly anybody does that sincerely though, because it's not as simple or as easy as just saying those words. So, it seems to me that this process that we undertake is kind of an initiation. Is that one way...

A: Yes but should be handled carefully as many are not ready for that advanced work.

Q: (L) Oh, and there was one thing I had at the bottom of the list. I guess it goes with diet. I thought it was a good idea to fast one day a week.

A: Intermittent fasting will do.

Q: (L) Okay, so obviously prayer is a good thing. Is there something else I missed?

(Chu) Singing together.

A: Yes! Something you realized lately as Chu just said!!

Q: (L) Singing together - and it has to be singing the right songs. I was experimenting with this the other night when we were doing karaoke just seeing how people did when you start them out with certain songs and then move on to different levels. Everybody did pretty well, I think. They were pretty comfortable with it. I think getting an order of songs to sing in a certain order of a certain type might be useful. Then if everybody was singing the same songs around the world, would that be kind of like a limbic link up?

A: Yes!!

Q: (L) So, I guess I've covered everything. Well, I have Divination on the list... For everyday use, we use I Ching, and I think a lot of group members do the same. I think we've got that covered. One thing that I was noting down on my little list here was that the Apostle Paul listed things to avoid, and then things to enhance. The vices that he listed, things that one should avoid, were: fornication, licentiousness, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, envy, drunkenness. Well, that's all pretty standard. I think it's a good basic list and you can apply it in different ways depending on your circumstances. Then he listed the virtues: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Self-control was kind of an interesting one for him to have on that list. And: no self-conceit, no provoking one another, and no envy. Then he said at the end of his list, "Whatsoever a man sows, that will he also reap”, and “let us not grow weary or lose heart." So, I thought that those were rather positive things to think about.

A: Most important to remember the "sowing" part in the context of this discussion.

Q: (L) Oh, you mean about your antennae and how your antennae determines your future. What you sow, you reap. So, if you're not taking care of your inner landscape and the immediate world around you in terms of your group and your associations and so forth, you're screwing up your antenna and then you're going to have a bad future because your antenna will attract the wrong things. Is that what you mean?

I posted it here since the experience is completely new to me and not the usual where I can manage to wake up. I really hope it'll never happen again or if it will, then id be more aware and not a lose my chance to learn FWIW. 😅

As for my crystals, my bf and I requested for it and both sets were to sent to him. He's out of the country so id have to wait. Im just making use of what I have currently. These are my crystals. ✨
Hey Princess Lux, I just looked at your crystals and stones...The green one looks like Malachite...is that what it is? Because malachite needs to be cleased frequently, as it absorbs energies (and emotions of the owner) easily. I quit wearing jewelry made with it because of this. Is it by your sleeping area?

It may just be a phase that you are passing through at the moment, processing thoughts and emotions that have been buried since your earlier years. This kind of turbulence is normal when taking the first steps into the Work - but yeah, they can be pretty scary when it starts to happen.
I find a series of dreams that started from the last 2 years from people that I think have sucked the most energy from me because of their controlling behavior. I think I have shared them here too and I noticed that the dreams I have lately kind of brings me back to certain situations where I haven't had the chance to speak up or defend myself before. In my dreams, I do what I thought I could've done when I was back in those situations again and I just wake up after. It was like a series that started from those that were more intense to the least ones now.

When it comes to diet, I am trying to not eat as much carbs compared before. I am Asian and rice is a staple in every meal. I started eating more meat and takes time to feel the effect of certain food/substances like sugar. Sometimes, sweets give me brain fog when consumed too much. It is something I do not feel before which I find a bit odd at first because I just eat whatever i want before I joined the forum. 😅😅😅 It was only when I joined the forum that I disciplined myself with my diet and taking time to notice the effects food have on me.

Some things that were mentioned in Laura's list were already some I do, and my dream crystal helps. I do not have it before and just got a hold of it 2 months ago. The time when I had this recent dream even though I have my crystal, I was just toooo tired and decided to sleep to regain strength. I am not that religious yet when it comes to exercise. I have been busy because of the wedding and just thought today to create a list of to-do lists and make a new daily routine.

Hey Princess Lux, I just looked at your crystals and stones...The green one looks like Malachite...is that what it is? Because malachite needs to be cleased frequently, as it absorbs energies (and emotions of the owner) easily. I quit wearing jewelry made with it because of this. Is it by your sleeping area?
I only have the malachite with me when I meditate. I just place it in a corner now along with some crystals not from the forum. :)

I only have the malachite with me when I meditate. I just place it in a corner now along with some crystals not from the forum. :)
Yes, I understood that it was not from ordering from this group. Don't know how long you've had it or where it came from. Any stones/crystals I bought from shops and dealers, I've cleansed....Most important to do with second hand jewelry too!...they can be haunted by previous owners. I don't buy charged stones from random sellers who offer the service either (not talking about forum crystals) I had a real bad experience with a gem necklace, supposedly for empaths....name escapes me.

Anyway...advising you to set the malachite out in the sunshine for a day or two but bring it inside before dusk/sunset.

Yes, I understood that it was not from ordering from this group. Don't know how long you've had it or where it came from. Any stones/crystals I bought from shops and dealers, I've cleansed....Most important to do with second hand jewelry too!...they can be haunted by previous owners. I don't buy charged stones from random sellers who offer the service either (not talking about forum crystals) I had a real bad experience with a gem necklace, supposedly for empaths....name escapes me.

Anyway...advising you to set the malachite out in the sunshine for a day or two but bring it inside before dusk/sunset.
I got it online and yes, Ive charged it in the sunshine for most people here charged their crystals in the moonlight. :/

Oh no! The gem might have had some attachment from the owners or prolly owners? :umm:

Hi, there are many "new-age" beliefs amongst people owning/using crystals...
That is true. I remember giving a thread to someone about charging the crystals properly but he said he'd rather do it his own way in the moonlight and said that it was the first time he heard of crystals charged through the sun 🙈

So I didnt tell him about other stuff about the moon because it is just a waste of time and energy if one isnt really open to have their biases proven wrong. 😕

I find a series of dreams that started from the last 2 years from people that I think have sucked the most energy from me because of their controlling behavior. I think I have shared them here too and I noticed that the dreams I have lately kind of brings me back to certain situations where I haven't had the chance to speak up or defend myself before. In my dreams, I do what I thought I could've done when I was back in those situations again and I just wake up after. It was like a series that started from those that were more intense to the least ones now.

I just remembered that the C's have mentioned that there is benefit to keeping a dream journal. I did that consistently for about a year, and it helped me understand some of the imagery that was showing up, and come to understand myself a bit better, and even resolve some things internally. I would write out the dream each morning, and also write a few paragraphs or sentences about what it meant to me.

I was waking up at about 3 AM almost every morning, which is known as the 'Liver Hour' in Chinese medicine, and this indicated blocked anger. So paying attention to what time you're waking up and writing that in your journal can reveal some internal or even emotional information, too.

When it comes to diet, I am trying to not eat as much carbs compared before. I am Asian and rice is a staple in every meal. I started eating more meat and takes time to feel the effect of certain food/substances like sugar. Sometimes, sweets give me brain fog when consumed too much. It is something I do not feel before which I find a bit odd at first because I just eat whatever i want before I joined the forum. 😅😅😅 It was only when I joined the forum that I disciplined myself with my diet and taking time to notice the effects food have on me.

That's great you're already reducing carbs and paying more attention to your body. My childhood breakfasts were sugary cereal with milk just every morning. I ate a lot of bread, too, until a few years ago. A lot of the global population has a similar kind of food programming. Whether it comes from within the family, or the culture or region, it's mostly a carb-based diet, which is a product of what we might call the 'agriculture psy-op' that has been going on for thousands of years, designed to ruin our physical health and make it easier for us to be hypnotized.

Gaby wrote a really good summary of years of forum diet research, which tells the story of human food and health in the holocene. It was really eye-opening for me. I'll link it here in case you are interested:

All this to say, you may still be identifying with your cultural programming (I'm Asian, therefore I eat rice) and this may be effecting your health, including your sleep and your dreaming. You might consider an experiment of introducing more meat and fats, and reducing your carb intake, and maybe even dropping sweets completely, then paying close attention to what happens with your body, mind, sleep and dreaming.

I am now journaling again. I began a daily journal to start my daily christian devotional 6 years ago and side-tracked a bit so I havent updated it daily and can only write when I feel like it. I bought a new journal again this year and intended to write daily. Though I do not have one for dreams specifically, I will make space for it. I shared the intense ones here Dream. It started from there and I now have dreamt of the less intense ones. I have no longer dreamt about that supervisor and as for my ex, the last dream I had with him was I knew we were already over and he was trying to convince me to have second thoughts. In the dream, I just told myself that I dont have to explain because we are already over.

All this to say, you may still be identifying with your cultural programming (I'm Asian, therefore I eat rice) and this may be effecting your health, including your sleep and your dreaming.

I must admit at first that I have fears when it comes to food. When I was living with my parents, I cannot do intermittent fasting and would gaslight if I cant eat three times a day. I was losing weight and they attribute being thin to being unhealthy. 😅 I no longer eat rice and switch to quinoa or bread. I can only count the times when I had rice for the last three months or so.

I have just noticed some that affects my mood like caffeine and sweets and I think tobacco helps esp when I'm nearing my period. I eat more meat, probiotics and eggs. I will start to see what other factors esp food are affecting my sleep. There are also a number of protocols here in the forum I havent tried. Slowly but surely, I will be able to figure it out. Thank you @iamthatis :D

I thought it was something that would be useful: to connect with ancestors and honored saintly type people in 5D for protection. I thought that that would be kind of a useful thing. I think people should find out if they have any ancestors or deceased relatives or somebody who were good and decent people who one can talk to mentally or communicate with by writing letters to them, or dream communication, and ask them for protection.
@iamthatis Would you know if who youre connected to is your ancestor, decesed relatives, other STO beings or your higher self?

Back
Top Bottom